PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Valley Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

deanna7272
10-20-08, 10:16 pm
I figured I'd put this out here for those of us in the Ohio Valley. I feel there's a need for a chapter here because the ABC's that we attend are usually 50 or so miles away and with today's economy, there's no reason we should miss out on ANIMAL ABC's because of the cost of travel.

I have set up a date in December with my home gym (The Body Shop Health and Fitness, or as you guys all know, it's House's gym...lol) for our first "official" Ohio Valley Chapter ABC, a tri-state event for those in OH, WV, and PA (and anyone in between...lol) I will post the info on the other Ohio, WV and PA threads and I will contact the coordinators in order to sync the dates so that everyone can attend!!!

When : December 13, 2008
Where: The Body Shop Health and Fitness
Time: 3 PM

More details to follow....

Please post up your interest so we can get this thing rollin'.... If you have any question PM me or post them up on here and I'll get to ya ASAP...

~Deanna~

Little Z
10-21-08, 10:35 pm
Hey hey, great job on this Deeee..

Having some issues currently, that youll find out about Sat. but Ill at least be
in attendance for Dec. 13th, and I will see who I can get from my home gym to roll
with me. Need to do OHIO right. Next we will set one up here, gym just spent over
50k on some new equipment. So we need some ANIMALs to break it in.. keep us up to
date on this! it's gonna be huge..

Little Z

deanna7272
10-21-08, 11:07 pm
Very cool, we'll talk Saturday.... You know I'll bring the fellas your way...

Trying to get the word out.... Posted up a bulletin too, nothing too "official" but trying to at least let everyone know that we're here and ready to roll!!!

B.C.
10-21-08, 11:11 pm
Great job getting the chapter set up, Dee! You're having better luck than I am ;)

deanna7272
10-21-08, 11:25 pm
Great job getting the chapter set up, Dee! You're having better luck than I am ;)

I hope I can get this thing rollin' and get some interest... I know we have ANIMALS at the Body Shop and others in the Valley that want something close...

You know you are always welcome to come train with us when you are back in Ohio!!!

cviewmike851
10-21-08, 11:31 pm
finally the abc comes to the ohio valley. what city is everyone thinking we should hold this bad boy in

deanna7272
10-21-08, 11:45 pm
Going to set base in Yorkville, Ohio... We're located on the Ohio River in Eastern Ohio... The Body Shop Health and Fitness (House's gym) has allowed me to set up shop there and is welcoming us with open arms....

The first ABC there, set up by House/The Landlord, after the Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix and it was a huge success. We have a pretty good base there and we currently travel to the surrounding ABCs. We plan on continuing the support of our other chapters and are eager to get everyone together for some events!!!

Little Z
10-22-08, 3:14 am
Before we know it Dee, there will be an ABC in Ohio every weekend. hahha

My local spot has already confirmed they will be host to an ABC event whenever needed.

So lets go out with a bang on Dec. 13th at the Bodyshop, and maybe bring in the new year
up here in Zippiland.

Little Z

Enforcer
10-22-08, 2:57 pm
I figured I'd put this out here for those of us in the Ohio Valley. I feel there's a need for a chapter here because the ABC's that we attend are usually 50 or so miles away and with today's economy, there's no reason we should miss out on ANIMAL ABC's because of the cost of travel.

I have set up a date in December with my home gym (The Body Shop Health and Fitness, or as you guys all know, it's House's gym...lol) for our first "official" Ohio Valley Chapter ABC, a tri-state event for those in OH, WV, and PA (and anyone in between...lol) I will post the info on the other Ohio, WV and PA threads and I will contact the coordinators in order to sync the dates so that everyone can attend!!!

When : December 13, 2008
Where: The Body Shop Health and Fitness
Time: 3 PM

More details to follow....

Please post up your interest so we can get this thing rollin'.... If you have any question PM me or post them up on here and I'll get to ya ASAP...

~Deanna~

Nice work D. Glad to see this finally got up for you. I know via PM's how bad you wanted to get this going. If you have any more questions along the way, just hit me up like you have done before.

Enforcer
10-22-08, 2:59 pm
Fellas, I will tell you all from first hand experience that this gym is hardcore to the bone. It is basically in an old church. I loved training there, no distractions, just you and your training. If you guys can make it out to this event do so. I know D is going to do everything she can to help make this one kick ass event.

In2Deep08
10-22-08, 7:52 pm
I can't wait till the 13th . I've been wanting to go to one of these for a while know. What do I have To do to get in?

deanna7272
10-22-08, 8:51 pm
Nice work D. Glad to see this finally got up for you. I know via PM's how bad you wanted to get this going. If you have any more questions along the way, just hit me up like you have done before.

Fellas, I will tell you all from first hand experience that this gym is hardcore to the bone. It is basically in an old church. I loved training there, no distractions, just you and your training. If you guys can make it out to this event do so. I know D is going to do everything she can to help make this one kick ass event.

Ohhhh, you're always welcome back to train... It was great having everyone there and can't wait to get you guys back!!! Nothing fancy, but the job gets done... It's family... I do have a couple questions, I'll PM...lol

I can't wait till the 13th . I've been wanting to go to one of these for a while know. What do I have To do to get in?

After generating some buzz, we'll start gathering some names for a sign up to get a head count...

LittleMan55
10-22-08, 9:03 pm
3:00 huh? 13th?

I like it! Means I can get up (and not before the crack of dawn) eat a 2 meals, hit the road, have a meal on the road so that I'm ready to PLAY in the Body Shop again...

I LOVE THAT PLACE!

deanna7272
10-22-08, 9:06 pm
That's what I like to hear.... Brocster will be in The Valley again.... (Sounds like us when we travel to the ABC's...lol)

12-13 ... 3 PM, be there....

ComeGetSome33
10-22-08, 9:34 pm
count me in!!!

The Landlord
10-22-08, 11:37 pm
As of right now The House and I will probably be attending.....no promises just depends on our hectic schedule. But like I said as of now we will probably be there!

hardhit71
10-22-08, 11:48 pm
This would really help me out being farther east than home. Sounds good.

LittleMan55
10-23-08, 12:14 pm
That's what I like to hear.... Brocster will be in The Valley again.... (Sounds like us when we travel to the ABC's...lol)

12-13 ... 3 PM, be there....

I may be bringing 2 more with me too! It's about 85% on that one right now. I will let you know as it gets closer.

Barbenders Babe
10-24-08, 1:41 pm
damn girl, we cant make it on the 13th. we are hosting a Zumba certification workshop that day and i HAVE to get my cert before i can start teaching this class. sssooorryyyyy! i hate missing these things! we'll catch up tomw night. i have a lite-up party ice cube waiting for ya! we can still party with a lit-up glass of ice water! see ya tomw!

Enforcer
10-24-08, 1:44 pm
3:00 huh? 13th?

I like it! Means I can get up (and not before the crack of dawn) eat a 2 meals, hit the road, have a meal on the road so that I'm ready to PLAY in the Body Shop again...

I LOVE THAT PLACE!

Broc will be holding it down once again at the Body Shop, good shit bro

Enforcer
10-24-08, 1:44 pm
Ohhhh, you're always welcome back to train... It was great having everyone there and can't wait to get you guys back!!! Nothing fancy, but the job gets done... It's family... I do have a couple questions, I'll PM...lol

Hit me up anytime you need anything

deanna7272
10-24-08, 3:10 pm
damn girl, we cant make it on the 13th. we are hosting a Zumba certification workshop that day and i HAVE to get my cert before i can start teaching this class. sssooorryyyyy! i hate missing these things! we'll catch up tomw night. i have a lite-up party ice cube waiting for ya! we can still party with a lit-up glass of ice water! see ya tomw!

Can't wait, it's a date.... PARTY CUBES!!! (reminds me of college...lol) Sorry you guys can't make it, I know you guys have a Christmas thing going on also that we want to come up to... Tell Barbender to set the date that way we can plan.... DECEMBER 13 is mine...lol I do have some questions for you guys, so I am sure it will make for an interesting evening..

Glad to see this is picking up some steam... I have received some PM's and some outside interest, so we'll get things rollin' and get things set in stone (plans, PWO meals, people, etc....)

CAN'T WAIT!!

LittleMan55
10-24-08, 5:13 pm
Broc will be holding it down once again at the Body Shop, good shit bro

And you know this, man!

stolzenator
10-27-08, 8:39 pm
oh hai whats going on in this thread?? a Ohio ABC you say?? well lets see... thats the weekend before finals... COUNT STOLZENATOR IN!

deanna7272
10-27-08, 8:45 pm
oh hai whats going on in this thread?? a Ohio ABC you say?? well lets see... thats the weekend before finals... COUNT STOLZENATOR IN!

You better be in...lol

More details within the next few days.... Keep an eye open for an official sign up...

Can't wait....

Enforcer
10-28-08, 9:29 am
And you know this, man!

Wish I could be there too

deanna7272
10-28-08, 9:56 am
Wish I could be there too

You are MORE than welcome to come back to the Valley!!!

Enforcer
10-28-08, 10:15 am
You are MORE than welcome to come back to the Valley!!!

Thank you, I greatly appreciate the invite back

stolzenator
10-28-08, 4:47 pm
You better be in...lol

More details within the next few days.... Keep an eye open for an official sign up...

Can't wait....

well, i'm flying home to florida three days later than my parents want me to so I can be there, soooo....

deanna7272
10-28-08, 4:49 pm
well, i'm flying home to florida three days later than my parents want me to so I can be there, soooo....

WOW... You didn't make Mom mad did you? Hopefully she understands, I know mine doesn't have a clue...

Little Z
10-29-08, 2:36 am

How you getting down there? hahahaha

Zippi came down a case of no room in the car all of a sudden...

lol

stolzenator
10-29-08, 8:40 am
How you getting down there? hahahaha

Zippi came down a case of no room in the car all of a sudden...

lol

wellll, better call my mom back then... "hey mom, looks like I can come down a couple days earlier than I thought!"

and dee, i think she understands, shes a personal trainer and was pretty close to competing a couple times a few years ago.

Make sure and flash barbender good for me!

Little Z
10-31-08, 12:48 am
wellll, better call my mom back then... "hey mom, looks like I can come down a couple days earlier than I thought!"

and dee, i think she understands, shes a personal trainer and was pretty close to competing a couple times a few years ago.

You can flash Barbender yourself. HAH..

We will work out the details when the time is near.

deanna7272
10-31-08, 12:53 am

So THERE'S the genetic predisposition that we ADMIRE, Mom's a trainer AND almost competed... That explains that TITAN look ya got goin on........

I'm dealing with 5 foot nothing "chucky hunky" genetics... Figures...lol

stolzenator
10-31-08, 5:58 pm
So THERE'S the genetic predisposition that we ADMIRE, Mom's a trainer AND almost competed... That explains that TITAN look ya got goin on........

I'm dealing with 5 foot nothing "chucky hunky" genetics... Figures...lol

haha oh trust me we both gotta work hard at it! i attribute it to good supplementation! made the difference between "almost competed" and "first competition is April 4th!!"

And couldnt find an american gladiators costume anywhere... so instead im goin as the Hulk!got myself some cutoff jorts, ripped up white tshirt, and workboots!

Iceiktitan
11-04-08, 5:48 pm
Deanna, is this the address of the Body Shop Health and Fitness you are talking about? I am having trouble finding an exact location through google.

201 Martha St, Yorkville, OH 43971 (Body Shop & Fitness)

If it is consider me as a maybe. I am currently trying to become a Pittsburgh City Police Officer so my schedule is hella busy. But if I can I will definetely make this session! You were so nice to me at the Megasession I can't say enough about you.

"The Animal"

deanna7272
11-04-08, 5:59 pm
Deanna, is this the address of the Body Shop Health and Fitness you are talking about? I am having trouble finding an exact location through google.

If it is consider me as a maybe. I am currently trying to become a Pittsburgh City Police Officer so my schedule is hella busy. But if I can I will definetely make this session! You were so nice to me at the Megasession I can't say enough about you.

"The Animal"

Awww... thanks... It was nice to finally meet you!!! And thanks for explaining the name...lol

Yes Ice... that is the correct address... Hope you can make it down!!! Make sure you pread the word and get the rest of that Erie crew on board also!!! ((( I saw that there's goign to be a small one soon, keep us postd, you know we'll travel...lol)))

Hopefully, I will be posting and OFFICIAL POSTER and SIGN UP here in the next couple days.... Things are in the works, I haven't forgotten about it... You all know me better than that, I love this stuff!!

stolzenator
11-04-08, 9:48 pm

"The Animal"

man you should come! gunna be sweet

Enforcer
11-05-08, 10:47 am
My grl D is working her ass off to make this a great event. If you guys are in the area or have freinds in the area, I would def make it out to this event.

deanna7272
11-05-08, 2:41 pm
Thanks E... I'm getting there...

I should have the final word tonight and have the full details with a sign up...

Any suggestions on PWO meal??? Hit me up with suggestions and I'll do the planning... We've got some great places with just about anything you can ask for... Say the word....

What are ya hungry for???

LittleMan55
11-05-08, 3:56 pm

I should have the final word tonight and have the full details with a sign up...

Any suggestions on PWO meal??? Hit me up with suggestions and I'll do the planning... We've got some great places with just about anything you can ask for... Say the word....

Outback is always good! Anything Buffet style...

I'm in for all things food related... That is pretty much an understatement!

Big C
11-05-08, 4:28 pm
Hopefully I can make this session. - Big C

Iceiktitan
11-05-08, 4:48 pm
I am taking the Pittsburgh City Police Test this Saturday. If I do well I then will have an oral examination. After that a physical fitness test and last but not least a psycological evaluation. If I get accepted I might be leaving early December, early January, or some time later in 2009. They don't tell you all the details when you sign up lol......I need this career. I graduated from Edinboro University with a degree in Criminal Justice in May and have been doing third shift manual labor work since then. It's taking a toll on social life and other aspects. I still hack it for bodybuilding because that is my LIFE along with my daughter. BTW if I am still around or am able to attend I will be doing the Ohio Buckeye Natural Classic with Stolzenator aka Matt on the forums here. We are going to blow the house down!!!!

Anyways....take care!!!!

Awww... thanks... It was nice to finally meet you!!! And thanks for explaining the name...lol

Yes Ice... that is the correct address... Hope you can make it down!!! Make sure you pread the word and get the rest of that Erie crew on board also!!! ((( I saw that there's goign to be a small one soon, keep us postd, you know we'll travel...lol)))

Hopefully, I will be posting and OFFICIAL POSTER and SIGN UP here in the next couple days.... Things are in the works, I haven't forgotten about it... You all know me better than that, I love this stuff!!

stolzenator
11-05-08, 5:26 pm

PWO meal at outback the first day of my contest prep... could be a bad start to prep!!

Iceiktitan
11-05-08, 5:27 pm
Deanna7272...If you get a flyer made (sorry if you already posted this somewhere else) I will post it in the back windshield of my car:) I am definetely going to spread the word about this one. It is a can't miss!!

Is Roo Roo going to be there? Because if so I have to pick his brain about a few things....

ANIMAL NATION FTW!!!!

deanna7272
11-05-08, 6:03 pm
I have posted the word up on their threads (WV, PITTS, CANTON and COLS) also... Once the word is confirmed, I can get everything rollin'.... I will be posting on their threads again tonight after I get home from the gym...

Getting excited... I can't wait to get everyone down here and you can see how we do things here in the Valley!!!

stolzenator
11-05-08, 8:19 pm
I have posted the word up on their threads (WV, PITTS, CANTON and COLS) also... Once the word is confirmed, I can get everything rollin'.... I will be posting on their threads again tonight after I get home from the gym...

Getting excited... I can't wait to get everyone down here and you can see how we do things here in the Valley!!!

all i know is if i'm staying the night, i better not plan on roomin with a dude

LittleMan55
11-05-08, 8:33 pm
Hopefully I can make this session. - Big C

I hope you can make it too! It would be great to get in another training session with you.

Little Z
11-05-08, 10:00 pm
all i know is if i'm staying the night, i better not plan on roomin with a dude

ohhhh dont be like that.. they dont care bout that hanky panky in them parts..
so no need to worry bout a thing fella.. haha

hurry up and eat your cals bro, you need to eat like me.. so at 10PM you arent running
around looking for that last 1000... haha

Little Z

deanna7272
11-05-08, 10:03 pm
ohhhh dont be like that.. they dont care bout that hanky panky in them parts..
so no need to worry bout a thing fella.. haha

hurry up and eat your cals bro, you need to eat like me.. so at 10PM you arent running
around looking for that last 1000... haha

Little Z

That's hysterical... We dont' go for that hanky panky here either...

I guess ya HAD to be there...lol

Little Z
11-05-08, 10:04 pm
My grl D is working her ass off to make this a great event. If you guys are in the area or have freinds in the area, I would def make it out to this event.

See thats whats cool.. I do have a friend in the Area.. a REAL Legit Friend, one that busts
their ass earning the respect of everyone they come into contact with. If you get the
chance to meet this person, DO IT, dont be afraid to announce yourself to them. I am
talking about an Amazing person that we all know as deanna7272.

Dee, thanks for putting so much into this. I have it marked on the Calendar, along with
Pauls "date" HAHA.. Seriously tho.. anyone who is doubting who you are in this world..
Has absolutely no idea what kind of person or friend they are missing out on. Keep doin
what you're doing..

You know im here if you need ANYTHING..

Little Z

Iceiktitan
11-07-08, 6:43 pm
Deanna7272

Count me as in. I will only back out if exigent circumstances exsist..LOL..How'd you like the policing terminology there? :)

P.S.

The current Erie ABC I have planned is already set and I am spreading the word like the media. I hope it is a big success.

As far as future Erie ABC's go; I hope to schedule another one in JAN 2009. The most likely choice for a gym to use would be Pennbriar in ERIE. It is huge and has great equipment and an awesome atmosphere. I'll keep you posted if you wish or you can always visit the ERIE ABC section.

Other Matters:

I am trying hard to takeover the position of ERIE ABC COORDINATOR since the previous COORDINATOR has resigned. Soooo wish me luck!!!

Stolzenator (Matt) along with myself (Matt) are entering the OHIO BUCKEYE NATURAL CLASSIC on April 25th, 2009. Any words of Wisdom??

Lewy23
11-09-08, 12:54 pm
this is looking to be a kick ass session!!! I wouldnt expect anything less from Dee!!

Lewy

deanna7272
11-09-08, 8:43 pm
Hey all... I think this is it... It's official, I have a poster...lol Thanks to Little Z (SYN6661) for the help.... I just got too stressed out making it.... Thanks again!!!!

I am looking into booking us a place for out PWO meal... It's a local restaurant that has easy access to the interstate routes that everyone will be using (70, 470, 7, 250, 2, etc).... More details as they come....

Feel free to push this one on the other sites also, let's generate some chatter and see how it goes... I will be posting the link up on the other area threads and on Myspace...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC120copy1.jpg

Little Z
11-09-08, 10:29 pm
hey hey all.

Little Z here, was running behind on making the finishing touches that Dee asked for.

but here it is.

the Official Official Flyer.

Print Em, Save Em, Post Em, Carry Em Everywhere!

This is going to be huge. Dee is doin her thing, show your support, if you cant make it..

Put some flyers out.. thanks

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/Dec13ABC.jpg

Little Z

Iceiktitan
11-09-08, 10:31 pm
This is a sickass poster. It's going in the back window of my car asap. Nice job brother...Looking forward to meeting and training with some new animals...

Little Z
11-09-08, 10:39 pm
This is a sickass poster. It's going in the back window of my car asap. Nice job brother...Looking forward to meeting and training with some new animals...

thanks bro. get some pics of that in the window! haha

yeah lookin forward to tossin some iron with some new animals.

ill be bringing Stolz down with me, as of now.. soo it will be a great time!

cant wait!

Iceiktitan
11-09-08, 10:41 pm
Ahhh yes "Stolzenator..He and I are entering the Ohio Buckeye Natural Classic in 2009.....

Little Z
11-10-08, 4:01 am
Ahhh yes "Stolzenator..He and I are entering the Ohio Buckeye Natural Classic in 2009.....

Ill be there supporting you guys.

Lewy23
11-10-08, 11:11 am
I will try my best to make this!!!

Lewy

Enforcer
11-10-08, 11:25 am
D, I just saw the flyer you made for this event- NICE WORK, that will def help get some more people out to this event. If you need anythign else, you know where to get me

Lewy23
11-10-08, 12:05 pm
D, I just saw the flyer you made for this event- NICE WORK, that will def help get some more people out to this event. If you need anythign else, you know where to get me

That goes for me too. If you need any help. Let me know!

Lewy

deanna7272
11-10-08, 2:51 pm
Thanks guys.... E, I have to admit, I had to have help...lol I can be a techno IDIOT from time to time... I KNOW it's JUST printshop (or something to that effect) but I don't have a program on my computer that does it... Maybe I do and I don't know it...lol

Anyway, the poster work was done by Little Z aka SYN6661 aka Zippi aka . . . Thanks again Zip, you saved me!!!

I hope to see a good turnout... I need to print up a few for the gym that way my boys get signed up...

I will be PM'ing with some questions.. I apologize ahead of time...

Enforcer
11-10-08, 3:38 pm
Thanks guys.... E, I have to admit, I had to have help...lol I can be a techno IDIOT from time to time... I KNOW it's JUST printshop (or something to that effect) but I don't have a program on my computer that does it... Maybe I do and I don't know it...lol

Anyway, the poster work was done by Little Z aka SYN6661 aka Zippi aka . . . Thanks again Zip, you saved me!!!

I hope to see a good turnout... I need to print up a few for the gym that way my boys get signed up...

I will be PM'ing with some questions.. I apologize ahead of time...

Clear that PM box D

deanna7272
11-10-08, 3:40 pm
Clear that PM box D

Sooooooooorrrryyyy....lol

Enforcer
11-10-08, 3:45 pm
Sooooooooorrrryyyy....lol

Lol its ok

joe-yamma
11-10-08, 3:47 pm
cool poster!

looking forward to the session, D.
you know we'll be bringing a crew down from the steel city.

LittleMan55
11-10-08, 3:53 pm
cool poster!

looking forward to the session, D.
you know we'll be bringing a crew down from the steel city.

I know we have about a month to go for this, but do you have any idea what you're going to be training joe? I'm trying to figure out who is training what so I can work in with them and arrange my split accordingly.

Big C
11-11-08, 7:28 am
Me and my boy James are in. Lookin forward to this one in southern OH.

Enforcer
11-11-08, 8:51 am

Awww shit my boy Big C will be there and you know he'll be looking large

Lewy23
11-11-08, 1:06 pm
this is shaping up to be huge!!

Lewy

Big C
11-11-08, 1:39 pm
You know it brother. It's bulkin season.

Awww shit my boy Big C will be there and you know he'll be looking large

You know you're more than welcome to car pool with us down bro. Got my Honda out for the winter so I have more room......I owe ya one from the last ABC.

this is shaping up to be huge!!

Lewy

LittleMan55
11-11-08, 1:46 pm

business is definately picking up!!!

Iceiktitan
11-11-08, 5:35 pm
<--------------------(Training Back)

joe-yamma
11-11-08, 7:01 pm
I know we have about a month to go for this, but do you have any idea what you're going to be training joe? I'm trying to figure out who is training what so I can work in with them and arrange my split accordingly.anythign but legs! haha probably chest or back? how about you?
what's shaf and Big C training?
hey C, i haven't thrown around some weight with you for awhile bro!

Big C
11-11-08, 8:25 pm
Yeah I haven't decided what I'm training yet. Maybe Chest....that is what I'm working on bringing up this winter and this session should kick-start my goals.

Can't wait to bang with some of you Animals I haven't seen since summer.

LittleMan55
11-11-08, 8:40 pm
<--------------------(Training Back)

Always fun!

anythign but legs! haha probably chest or back? how about you?
what's shaf and Big C training?
hey C, i haven't thrown around some weight with you for awhile bro!

I'm with you on anything but legs... lol

Chest or back would both be doable.

Yeah I haven't decided what I'm training yet. Maybe Chest....that is what I'm working on bringing up this winter and this session should kick-start my goals.

Can't wait to bang with some of you Animals I haven't seen since summer.

It will be great to beat the iron around with you guys... Definatley a good way to send the year out!

stolzenator
11-11-08, 8:51 pm
i will be able to choose that day whether i wanna do chest/shoulders/tris or back/traps/bis.

should be a good time!

ComeGetSome33
11-11-08, 9:25 pm
Joe, im gonna hit up arms if your down?

deanna7272
11-12-08, 4:11 pm
Alright... I am going to post this up as an initial sign up. I know we are a month away, but I wanted to get a round about for reservations if needed... You can quote the post or copy and paste into a new one for your sign up... Try to make sure you grab the last one that way we don't lose any names...

Any questions shoot me a PM.... I'll be first....

Deanna7272

Iceiktitan
11-12-08, 4:26 pm
Signup:

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan

stolzenator
11-12-08, 4:57 pm
Signup:

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator

Little Z
11-12-08, 6:16 pm
Signup:

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator

hey stolzy..

wudnt you kinda need to put the person thats bringing you on the list? hahaha jk bro

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06 (should be rolling with us Stolzy)

LittleMan55
11-12-08, 6:41 pm
hey stolzy..

wudnt you kinda need to put the person thats bringing you on the list? hahaha jk bro

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06 (should be rolling with us Stolzy)

Add

LittleMan55 (I may be bringing 2 others who are not members here yet. Not 100% on this so I won't commit them right now.)

Iceiktitan
11-12-08, 7:42 pm
So stolzenator is going to be there eh? Good to have you back brother, looking forward to seeing you.

i will be able to choose that day whether i wanna do chest/shoulders/tris or back/traps/bis.

should be a good time!

Little Z
11-12-08, 8:06 pm
So stolzenator is going to be there eh? Good to have you back brother, looking forward to seeing you.

Heck yeah Stolzy is goin.

We've had plans to car pool since Oct. 11th hahaha

deanna7272
11-12-08, 9:01 pm
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55

stolzenator
11-12-08, 11:29 pm

gotta go check out how the competition's lookin right?

deanna7272
11-13-08, 7:27 am
1 month!!!

Big C
11-13-08, 9:19 am
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C +2 listed below
James
Jonathan

deanna7272
11-13-08, 3:05 pm
Niiiiice Bic C... Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Enforcer
11-13-08, 3:15 pm
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C +2 listed below
James
Jonathan

Damn look at these heavy hitters thus far...Think ur forgetting a name on that list...idk some guy they call The House, dk kind of a no name guy here...lol

stolzenator
11-13-08, 3:53 pm
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C +2 listed below
James
Jonathan

Damn look at these heavy hitters thus far...Think ur forgetting a name on that list...idk some guy they call The House, dk kind of a no name guy here...lol

hmm the house... never heard of him. do you mean The Fridge?

deanna7272
11-13-08, 3:57 pm

I gotta hit him up and get him on over here... Looks like I'm going to have to call The Landlord....

RooRooTJ
11-14-08, 10:41 am
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C +2 listed below
James
Jonathan
Roo???

Right now I am planning on making it, but I cant say 100 %.

Little Z
11-14-08, 1:30 pm
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???

Come on now brothers and sisters of the iron. Lets get this head count goin. I know there
are more that are considering it. If its not 100%, put your name up. That way Dee can at
least have everything set up for a larger number. You never know how many ANIMALs are
gonna come crawling out of no where when this day hits!

Less than a month!

Little Z

Iceiktitan
11-14-08, 2:00 pm
Nah man. It's not like that. You were a cool guy to me and it's nice to train with people who actually care about the sport.

gotta go check out how the competition's lookin right?

RooRooTJ
11-14-08, 2:41 pm
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???

Come on now brothers and sisters of the iron. Lets get this head count goin. I know there
are more that are considering it. If its not 100%, put your name up. That way Dee can at
least have everything set up for a larger number. You never know how many ANIMALs are
gonna come crawling out of no where when this day hits!

Less than a month!

Little Z

BTW if anyone is up in the North side of Ohio, we are having one Nov 29th. Check out the thread.

Sorry for hijackin Dee. haha

deanna7272
11-14-08, 3:00 pm
No problem Roo... You can use us...lol

I'm heading to the Shop tonight and I'll have a few more to add to the list... Get the word out, repost on you "other" sites, let's get this rollin... I wanna make sure we make some noise in Yorkville, Ohio!!!

RooRooTJ
11-14-08, 5:34 pm
No problem Roo... You can use us...lol

I'm heading to the Shop tonight and I'll have a few more to add to the list... Get the word out, repost on you "other" sites, let's get this rollin... I wanna make sure we make some noise in Yorkville, Ohio!!!

You know us OHIO Animals always make the most noise.

Little Z
11-14-08, 5:50 pm

AMEN BROTHER!

Iceiktitan
11-14-08, 7:33 pm
I am hopefully moving back to OHIO soon enough so yes OHIO Animals do make the most noise :)

ComeGetSome33
11-14-08, 11:20 pm
Originally Posted by SYN6661
Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris

Little Z
11-15-08, 12:10 am
Dee

Who'd ya get from the shop to sign up?

Tuna and Cat? they gotta be there..

This is crazy, still like a month yet and I JUST CANT SLEEP! haha

deanna7272
11-15-08, 12:28 am
Dee

Who'd ya get from the shop to sign up?

Tuna and Cat? they gotta be there..

This is crazy, still like a month yet and I JUST CANT SLEEP! haha

Yep, the boys will be there!!! I have one more that is having problems signing in, so as soon as I get his screen name I will add him. He's already confirmed...

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck

Little Z
11-15-08, 12:35 am
Just a heads up for ya Dee.

Im workin on gettin my boy set up on here, he goes to WVU. He is SIKED to attend his first
ABC, and knows all about Animal.

Im gettin him set up, havin issues with his sign in name. But I know at least he will be
comin and might be bringin a few more guys!

Ill find out more tomorrow when I hit him up, and add names and what not!

Hey.. seen you just had 1/2 cup almonds.. watch out.. you might get toooo full :D haha

Little Z

deanna7272
11-15-08, 12:50 am
Just a heads up for ya Dee.

Im workin on gettin my boy set up on here, he goes to WVU. He is SIKED to attend his first
ABC, and knows all about Animal.

Im gettin him set up, havin issues with his sign in name. But I know at least he will be
comin and might be bringin a few more guys!

Ill find out more tomorrow when I hit him up, and add names and what not!

Hey.. seen you just had 1/2 cup almonds.. watch out.. you might get toooo full :D haha

Little Z

Very cool... Can't wait to meet him!!! I am sure if he's a friend, he's good people...

My almonds are my last "snack" for the day,... We hit the movies tonight "Quantum of Solace".... Great flick, but the smell of the popcorn had me STARVING... I made it home to have my almonds though.... Whew...

In2Deep08
11-15-08, 11:35 am
Im def. in

Little Z
11-15-08, 11:43 am
Im def. in

Deanna7272
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08

Keep em comin guys, if you are adding yourself to the list, just copy and paste it in your
post with your name.. list is starting to grow!!

deanna7272
11-15-08, 12:13 pm
Im def. in

Hey!! Glad to see ya here!!! Gather some Shadyside boys and head on up!!! Where do you train?

Iceiktitan
11-16-08, 12:50 am
I'm a try and get some of the BORO/ERIE-ANIMALS to come down. I'll update you when I can.

deanna7272
11-16-08, 10:46 am
Hey all, just got some great news...

I talked with House's trainer and he has agreed to do a "Bodybuilding Bootcamp" BEFORE the session!!! I am so pumped about this!!! You know yourself that it's definitely a "science" behind contest prep, and he knows what it's all about.... He's the one that has done House's contest prep and off season, from the beginning!!! In other words, he knows his shit...

This is for ALL competitors, bodybuilding (male and female), figure, and fitness.... At his bootcamp, he does a complete body assessment such as: body fat analysis, diet, posing, training, etc. He can set you up with a plan if you want/need, get you headed in the right direction, or take you all the way to your show. There will also be other "bootcampers" there that he has worked with. He'll be there to answer any questions that you may have pertaining to competition and all that surrounds it...

I know some of you are planning on doing shows and I thought maybe that this may be something that you could use... ((His fee is $25 (for everything that day), but I thought that it may be something you guys would be interesed in.)) Oh and... You don't HAVE to have a show coming up, he can set you up with an offseason or just critique your diet as it is. ((If that's the case, make sure you bring along a copy of what you are doing now))

On December 13th, you guys are going to have HOUSE and his trainer there to pick their brains and get some solid information! Let me know if you are interested!!!

This is going to be one to remember fellas!!

stolzenator
11-16-08, 2:53 pm
Hey all, just got some great news...

I talked with House's trainer and he has agreed to do a "Bodybuilding Bootcamp" BEFORE the session!!! I am so pumped about this!!! You know yourself that it's definitely a "science" behind contest prep, and he knows what it's all about.... He's the one that has done House's contest prep and off season, from the beginning!!! In other words, he knows his shit...

This is for ALL competitors, bodybuilding (male and female), figure, and fitness.... At his bootcamp, he does a complete body assessment such as: body fat analysis, diet, posing, training, etc. He can set you up with a plan if you want/need, get you headed in the right direction, or take you all the way to your show. There will also be other "bootcampers" there that he has worked with. He'll be there to answer any questions that you may have pertaining to competition and all that surrounds it...

I know some of you are planning on doing shows and I thought maybe that this may be something that you could use... ((His fee is $25 (for everything that day), but I thought that it may be something you guys would be interesed in.)) Oh and... You don't HAVE to have a show coming up, he can set you up with an offseason or just critique your diet as it is. ((If that's the case, make sure you bring along a copy of what you are doing now))

On December 13th, you guys are going to have HOUSE and his trainer there to pick their brains and get some solid information! Let me know if you are interested!!!

This is going to be one to remember fellas!!

ummm way to go Dee!! that sounds badass. nothin better than a good brainpickin.

In2Deep08
11-16-08, 8:25 pm
Hey!! Glad to see ya here!!! Gather some Shadyside boys and head on up!!! Where do you train?

Will do , a bunch of my buddies are talking about this. We lift at the feild house by the football feild in shadyside , but sometimes we hit up the World Gym in Bellaire or Woods
Fitness in Moundsville.

deanna7272
11-16-08, 11:36 pm
Will do , a bunch of my buddies are talking about this. We lift at the feild house by the football feild in shadyside , but sometimes we hit up the World Gym in Bellaire or Woods
Fitness in Moundsville.

VERY COOL... Get them signed up on the forvm and bring them on up... This is going to be huge, you don't want to miss it!!!!

Enforcer
11-17-08, 9:45 am
VERY COOL... Get them signed up on the forvm and bring them on up... This is going to be huge, you don't want to miss it!!!!

Damn I really wish corporate would send me out there again to train with all of you guys. This is gonna be one great event

deanna7272
11-17-08, 2:39 pm
Damn I really wish corporate would send me out there again to train with all of you guys. This is gonna be one great event

Alright, who's arm needs twisted to get Enforcer here???

Enforcer
11-17-08, 3:29 pm
Alright, who's arm needs twisted to get Enforcer here???

Lol, idk but def gonna have to grease somebodys wheels in order to get me out there

Big C
11-17-08, 4:26 pm
Get er done bro if the powers that be will permit it. Would love to train with you again.

Lol, idk but def gonna have to grease somebodys wheels in order to get me out there

deanna7272
11-18-08, 1:31 pm
Hey brothers/sisters... The reservations are made... I've been told any special diets will be accomodated, they have just about anything you want... This is a place that my gym owner and trainer have used several times for get togethers with some BIG ASS BOYS and they've always taken care of them.... It's comes very highly recommended...

Get your guys/gals signed up on the forvm and we'll get them taken care of...

Who's ready for this????

Iceiktitan
11-18-08, 1:51 pm
Let's do this.

deanna7272
11-18-08, 2:27 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos

Just thought I'd add the other confirmations....

Also, if you are planning on bringing someone, get them signed up on the Forvm so we can get them an Iconic after the session...

Iceiktitan
11-19-08, 5:23 pm
Damn Deanna. Looks like we are going to have a brick solid session......Way to go!!!

Lewy23
11-19-08, 7:09 pm
nice!!! this is looking to be a kick ass huge session!! keep it up Animals! No reason why we cant make it the biggest ABC yet...OHIO DOES IT BIG!!!

Lewy

Big C
11-19-08, 8:04 pm
Let's keep up the momentum like Lewy said. Ohio Animals are hardcore and the beast will definately be unleashed once I reach Yorkville on the 13th.

Madcat
11-19-08, 9:32 pm
Hey all,
Ive been out for awhile but still hitting it in the gym, just too busy to get on here all the time.

ANyways, I got this weekend open and would like to attend, however Id like to carpool if anyone is coming through Cbus or from Cbus.

PM me if thats an option!

Thanks!

deanna7272
11-19-08, 9:46 pm
Let's keep up the momentum like Lewy said. Ohio Animals are hardcore and the beast will definately be unleashed once I reach Yorkville on the 13th.

ABSO freakin LUTELY!!!

Little Z
11-22-08, 10:31 am
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I will most likely still be attending, but I
dont know if I will able to lift. Got the results back from my MRI and they found a torn
ligament in my right wrist. Ill be going to see a specialist soon, off work for yet another
month, hopin this isnt to serious.

Just wanted to pop on here and update everyone since I havent been around for a few
days.

Hope everyone is safe and has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Little Z

deanna7272
11-22-08, 10:59 am
Aww Little Z... This makes me sad! I will call you this weekend for full details!! I hope you can still get here!!

I'll need some help with the picture taking...lol

Little Z
11-22-08, 11:06 am
Aww Little Z... This makes me sad! I will call you this weekend for full details!! I hope you can still get here!!

I'll need some help with the picture taking...lol

Yeah if anything ill be a guest photographer! haha (get it, guest posing...) hah nevermind

But yeah im doin everything I can to make sure I still get there, got the flu again.
So everything is going GREAT! just hit me up when you get a chance.

Little Z

smith06
11-23-08, 7:18 pm
Yeah if anything ill be a guest photographer! haha (get it, guest posing...) hah nevermind

But yeah im doin everything I can to make sure I still get there, got the flu again.
So everything is going GREAT! just hit me up when you get a chance.

Little Z

Hope everything's good Bro...

Really looking forward to this. Being my first ABC...and with House there...Who the hell needs X-mas???

deanna7272
11-23-08, 7:32 pm

Really looking forward to this. Being my first ABC...and with House there...Who the hell needs X-mas???

We're bringing him to ya... Who knows, there may even be some OTHER Christmas goodies thrown in....

In2Deep08
11-23-08, 8:29 pm

This is my first ABC to bro , I'm pretty excited.

smith06
11-23-08, 8:54 pm
We're bringing him to ya... Who knows, there may even be some OTHER Christmas goodies thrown in....

Now don't tease me like that..lol

stolzenator
11-23-08, 10:20 pm

uh oh! dee's got some tricks up her sleeves! can't wait to see what those are! for the guys who havent been to a ABC yet, this is gunna be a good one to kick it off!

deanna7272
11-23-08, 10:43 pm
I can't wait until we get you guys in here... I have a ton coming from the area and hopefully the boys locally will get here to sign up... It's going to be BIG brothers, I can tell you that...

Also... those of you that have never been to an ABC, make sure you wear some Animal gear... Represent... You will not be disappointed and the energy that is generated is something you'll take home to your gym and others will follow....

Let's make some noise!!!

Enforcer
11-24-08, 11:04 am
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos

Just thought I'd add the other confirmations....

Also, if you are planning on bringing someone, get them signed up on the Forvm so we can get them an Iconic after the session...

Thats one solid crew you got there D. You've worked so hard to get this ABC off of the ground. Glad to see it is all coming together.

smith06
11-24-08, 1:30 pm
Cant wait...Dee this is gonna be amazing. Way to get a huge crew together.

Big C
11-24-08, 5:10 pm
Prayin for good weather that day. I'm sure everyone knows how nasty Ohio weather can be especially in December.

Gettin pumped up for this one my workouts have been taken up a notch lately just thinking about it. Solid crew signed up as well and looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

deanna7272
11-24-08, 5:45 pm
Prayin for good weather that day. I'm sure everyone knows how nasty Ohio weather can be especially in December.

Gettin pumped up for this one my workouts have been taken up a notch lately just thinking about it. Solid crew signed up as well and looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

HUSH Big C.... I don't want it to be like Beetlejuice and speak of it 3 times....lol

joe-yamma
11-24-08, 11:39 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer_515

deanna7272
11-24-08, 11:40 pm
YAY.... It's about time fellas... I was beginning to worry...

joe-yamma
11-25-08, 4:36 pm
c'mon, you know we wouldn't miss it!
i'm even going to hang out whule you guys are doing boot camp! :)

deanna7272
11-25-08, 4:41 pm
c'mon, you know we wouldn't miss it!
i'm even going to hang out whule you guys are doing boot camp! :)

Ahhhhh CRAP.... Nah, just teasin... I can't wait to see ya... STILL trying to get up to the PITTS one Saturday... I should know by tomorrow night whether we are going to that show or not...

We should have a BIG turnout, I have quite a few committing from the gym and other local gyms...

You keeping Shaffer in line???

Little Z
11-25-08, 9:24 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer_515
Madcat

Bringin another Columbus brother to this event. Tryin to keep the numbers rising. Keep up
the great work D...

Little Z

deanna7272
11-26-08, 3:11 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer_515
Madcat

I just updated with 2 more that Littlemann55 is brining... Bring em on up Broc!!!

I just wanted to say that I have a load of guys and gals that are coming outside the forvm... It's going to be a BIG one...

I hope to get you guys some GOODIES to take away.... I'm working....

Big C
11-26-08, 5:39 pm
So far it looks like I have two, three or a maximum of four guys.

James is 50/50 because he has a powerlifting meet w/ Iron Chamber that morning. However another guy is interested. Regardless we will have at least a couple dudes.

Everyone have a good Turkey day and eat up.

deanna7272
11-29-08, 12:37 am
First off.... I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day, got to eat well and spend quality time with the family...

Great job Big C... Can't wait to meet the new guys... Are they from out your way?? I know those Dover boys know how to push some serious weight...

Just a few weeks away... Let's start hearing the noise fellas... We have a solid base here and we're hoping to bring in some new faces... Spread the word!!!

Madcat
11-29-08, 5:48 pm
Starting to get pretty stoked, especially after this weekend is over. Been so busy with everyone off work and shit, cant wait to get back to it tomorrow and then only 1 more busy night with my work Christmas party....

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Im gonna make a few calls this week and see what some people have going on, some non-members but guys I train with at the gym. Hoping to see one tonight, so we ll see.

deanna7272
11-29-08, 10:09 pm
I'm sure everyone and their brothers are hitting the gyms now (not a bad thing though...lol) just more work for you... Can't wait to see you guys again...

2 weeks!!!

Firefist
11-30-08, 10:47 pm
well, I finally found it. haha, sign me up!

you will not believe this, but like 20 minutes after i pm'd you, some guy backed his truck into my car! Im getting it fixed (hopefully he pays, im kinda burned on money), so expect me to be there. Do we have to buy an iconic shirt first or something?

deanna7272
11-30-08, 11:25 pm
well, I finally found it. haha, sign me up!

you will not believe this, but like 20 minutes after i pm'd you, some guy backed his truck into my car! Im getting it fixed (hopefully he pays, im kinda burned on money), so expect me to be there. Do we have to buy an iconic shirt first or something?

Oh you're KIDDING??? I'm sorry to hear that!!!!

No, you don't HAVE to have one, but if you have ANY Animal stuff, wear it.. You are a member of the Forvm so I will just get your info after the ABC and we'll get you a T....

Hope all that gets cleared up with the car... Some people....

deanna7272
11-30-08, 11:27 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian

Getting closer.... Line ups looking good... Also got a sign up at the gym for those that aren't on the Forvm YET... We should have a STRONG headcount by the weekend!!!

Enforcer
12-01-08, 2:37 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian

Getting closer.... Line ups looking good... Also got a sign up at the gym for those that aren't on the Forvm YET... We should have a STRONG headcount by the weekend!!!

Damn look at this solid crew you got going here. Glad to see you were able to make this event grow so much D. And don't worry I am still working on what you asked me the other day....I'll keep you posted

Iceiktitan
12-01-08, 6:42 pm
Let me see what I can do about getting a couple Erie Animals their. Young_squatter and Layziebone085......I'll keep you posted.

deanna7272
12-02-08, 11:40 pm
Damn look at this solid crew you got going here. Glad to see you were able to make this event grow so much D. And don't worry I am still working on what you asked me the other day....I'll keep you posted

Thanks E... You know I appreciate your time... You see that list???

Yea, I got me some fellas that will bring down the house (well, not "THE HOUSE", he's a pretty BIG DUDE...lol) They're coming out of the woodwork... I KNEW we had some ANIMALS here!!!
__________________________________________________ ___

Hey everyone!!!

Hope you are getting ready for this one!!!! I have an additional 12 signed up so far from The Shop, with the sign up only being there for 2 days.... Niiiiiice....

I don't know if you heard, but I am heading to Jersey this weekend to hit up the ABC at Strong and Shapely. Those that know me, know that I am not against traveling to get to an ABC, I'll do what I can to support a chapter... To some, this may seem a little extreme, but I can not pass up the chance to see what the boys in Jersey are up to!! I am excited to bring you a little of the energy that makes the events so successful. I'll be braggin' up my Ohio Valley Crew (OH, PA, and WV included) and reppin' the chapter to the fullest!!!!

Make me proud ANIMALS.... Let's tear down the walls!!!

stolzenator
12-03-08, 8:50 am
Thanks E... You know I appreciate your time... You see that list???

Yea, I got me some fellas that will bring down the house (well, not "THE HOUSE", he's a pretty BIG DUDE...lol) They're coming out of the woodwork... I KNEW we had some ANIMALS here!!!
__________________________________________________ ___

Hey everyone!!!

Hope you are getting ready for this one!!!! I have an additional 12 signed up so far from The Shop, with the sign up only being there for 2 days.... Niiiiiice....

I don't know if you heard, but I am heading to Jersey this weekend to hit up the ABC at Strong and Shapely. Those that know me, know that I am not against traveling to get to an ABC, I'll do what I can to support a chapter... To some, this may seem a little extreme, but I can not pass up the chance to see what the boys in Jersey are up to!! I am excited to bring you a little of the energy that makes the events so successful. I'll be braggin' up my Ohio Valley Crew (OH, PA, and WV included) and reppin' the chapter to the fullest!!!!

Make me proud ANIMALS.... Let's tear down the walls!!!

dee, did i miss the eats for this ABC? where we headin? This is one of my last days on a offseason diet!

deanna7272
12-03-08, 3:55 pm
dee, did i miss the eats for this ABC? where we headin? This is one of my last days on a offseason diet!

Abbey's Restaurant and Lounge.... They will personalize ANY meal...

Iceiktitan
12-03-08, 9:11 pm
Yo Dee, you got anybody coming that can spot me on Flat Dumbell Press? I am going to try and hit my end of 2008 goal.....

deanna7272
12-03-08, 9:36 pm
Yo Dee, you got anybody coming that can spot me on Flat Dumbell Press? I am going to try and hit my end of 2008 goal.....

You betcha... There's always someone around to help... We got some big boys there, so I am sure....

cnoble923
12-03-08, 10:15 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian
cnoble923 + 1

deanna7272
12-03-08, 10:17 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian
cnoble923 + 1

Got ya Cain... Now get Dave registered...lol

deanna7272
12-05-08, 12:13 am
Hey all... Just a little over a week to go, who's ready for this??? We have one hell of a group coming in... Getting things finalized this weekend hopefully have a strong headcount to send out....

Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian
cnoble923 + 1
cfwvu20 (talked with himn tonight, it's a maybe depending on work)

I have 15 signed up, so far, at the gym in addition... They will see what ANIMAL is all about on the 13th...

Firefist
12-05-08, 3:11 pm
i can't wait. this week has been extremely stressful with finals and exams and i cant wait to just let it all out next week. I honestly think about it every day. haha, i even took the liberty of hittin up the shop and pickin up a shirt and hat. honestly cannot wait.

i think ill be doing back that day...

Iceiktitan
12-05-08, 5:14 pm
The suspense leading up to this next session can be cut with a knife.....Cannot wait to meet some new Animals and see the old.

i can't wait. this week has been extremely stressful with finals and exams and i cant wait to just let it all out next week. I honestly think about it every day. haha, i even took the liberty of hittin up the shop and pickin up a shirt and hat. honestly cannot wait.

i think ill be doing back that day...

stolzenator
12-05-08, 6:16 pm
Whats everyone hittin during this session???

It's lookin like I'm gunna be havin myself a little Push day. Chest, Shoulders, Tris on tap!

deanna7272
12-05-08, 6:44 pm
The suspense leading up to this next session can be cut with a knife.....Cannot wait to meet some new Animals and see the old.

OLD???? Hmmmm.... Was that pointed toward any ONE person in particular??? lol

Can't wait to see everyone....

Made it to Jersey about a half hour ago... Traffic was NUTS but that's coming from someone with NO redlights in her town....lol

Resting up a bit, hitting it tomorrow with the JERSEY ANIMALS and coming home Sunday... I want to bring some of the JERSEY ENERGY back to the Valley.. Gonna be a blast....

How about everyone listing what they are going to be working.... That will be a head start for next week....

Deanna7272 .... Saturday is SHOULDERS for me....

Iceiktitan
12-05-08, 8:07 pm
Iceiktitan- Chest

Whats everyone hittin during this session???

It's lookin like I'm gunna be havin myself a little Push day. Chest, Shoulders, Tris on tap!

I like your sarcasm lol.

OLD???? Hmmmm.... Was that pointed toward any ONE person in particular??? lol

Can't wait to see everyone....

Made it to Jersey about a half hour ago... Traffic was NUTS but that's coming from someone with NO redlights in her town....lol

Resting up a bit, hitting it tomorrow with the JERSEY ANIMALS and coming home Sunday... I want to bring some of the JERSEY ENERGY back to the Valley.. Gonna be a blast....

How about everyone listing what they are going to be working.... That will be a head start for next week....

Deanna7272 .... Saturday is SHOULDERS for me....

jkrupa
12-06-08, 5:42 pm
Count me in

Big C
12-06-08, 5:47 pm
I will either train chest for the second time next week and add arms....or just arms b/c Saturday is typically arm/ab day for me.

Probably go with the chest/arm combo though.

Iceiktitan
12-06-08, 6:30 pm
Hell yeah. Let's rock those pecs bro...

I will either train chest for the second time next week and add arms....or just arms b/c Saturday is typically arm/ab day for me.

deanna7272
12-06-08, 6:42 pm
Just got in from the ABC here in Jersey.... I am PUMPED!!! I got a few things lined up for you guys... I will post op more in a bit.... I am still trying to come down....lol I had the MOST AMAZING day up here and I will tell you.... I can't wait for next week!!!

More in a bit..... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

smith06
12-06-08, 11:02 pm
Hitting chest...hopefully I can hit a PR on bench.

deanna7272
12-08-08, 11:06 am
Hey all... BACK TO REALITY.... Bah!!!

If you guys didn't know I just got back from the Jersey ABC and let me tell you... IF you EVER get the opportunity you MUST make that trip... The atmosphere up there is AWESOME... It was definitely one for the books.....

Now, onto the good shit..... THe OHIO VALLEY ABC!!!!

I've been working one some stuff for you guys and this is what we've come up with....

We are going to have a little competitive action thrown in that will get you some goodies.... We got you hooked up with some kick ass prizes for the following events....

1. Bench your bodyweight for reps....

2. Squat your bodyweight for reps....

3. Pull Ups for reps...

You take it and you'll be walking out with some good shit.... Spread the word....

Who's in????

Big C
12-08-08, 12:06 pm
Hey D....that competition sounds sweet. You know I'm in....

Firefist
12-08-08, 12:06 pm
I'M IN!!!!

Gonna be hittin that squat your bodyweight for sure.

Enforcer
12-08-08, 12:07 pm
Hey D....that competition sounds sweet. You know I'm in....

Awww shit its on now, I know my boy Big C will be a tough guy to beat

Enforcer
12-08-08, 12:08 pm

1. Bench your bodyweight for reps:

2. Squat your bodyweight for reps: The Anti-Asian

3. Pull Ups for reps:

Add you name to the list fellas...

Firefist
12-08-08, 12:15 pm
oh yes, and also, id like to say, thanks dee for settin all of this up, and everyone thats a part of this. Its really awesome how this forums people are all awesome and in it to spread the word, bring unity and supporting weight training. Like ive said 3 times already, i feel blessed to take part in this event, and i am SOOOOO psyched up right now.

5 MORE DAYS!

Madcat
12-08-08, 5:27 pm
Im still planning to make the trip, might be bringing a few people, not sure. Anyways, I ll look at my splits tonight and see what saturday would be. I just started a new series so Im not real sure. Plus I dont know what the actual week holds, so I dont know what night I might take off, yet....

However Id be down for benching for reps, and squatting too. Pullups, well everyone can watch and laugh, those things just have never been something Ive been good at, however Im still down.

205-206 is the weigh ins daily, so Im ready.

stolzenator
12-08-08, 6:05 pm
i'm always up for a friendly competition! go ahead and toss my name in for all three Dee! we'll see how i'm feelin that day!

also, as i've hammered into everyone's heads at this point, sat is 16 weeks out for me, and i believe 19 weeks out for Iceiktitan. If anyone would like to join us in some posin practice afterwards, we'll be the ones with our pants at our ankles and our shirts off!

Iceiktitan
12-08-08, 6:41 pm
You're really hyping this shit up. I like that. You my friend are my competition. Looking forward to seeing you again bro!!

i'm always up for a friendly competition! go ahead and toss my name in for all three Dee! we'll see how i'm feelin that day!

also, as i've hammered into everyone's heads at this point, sat is 16 weeks out for me, and i believe 19 weeks out for Iceiktitan. If anyone would like to join us in some posin practice afterwards, we'll be the ones with our pants at our ankles and our shirts off!

deanna7272
12-08-08, 10:24 pm
So it looks like this so far (Big C, you can edit Bro...)

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator

Alright, that's a good start... Who else wants in? Get on the list (cut and paste)...

stolzenator
12-09-08, 12:12 am
You're really hyping this shit up. I like that. You my friend are my competition. Looking forward to seeing you again bro!!

haha i DID say in the last post that I always love a little friendly competition! besides, if people want some good pics from this abc, whats better than a little posing session??

Iceiktitan
12-09-08, 6:00 am
Very true bro.
haha i DID say in the last post that I always love a little friendly competition! besides, if people want some good pics from this abc, whats better than a little posing session??

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 12:18 pm

Big C... I am rotating things around to be able to hit cheat and bi's that day. Looks like things are shaping up to be fun!

Enforcer
12-09-08, 12:27 pm
All I know is I better see my boys Broc and BIg C putting up some serious reps in the bench/squat competition

Big C
12-09-08, 1:28 pm
Nice bro. I think I am hitting chest and a couple bi/tri exercises. Saturday is my arm day typically but an extra day of chest for me won't hurt plus I have plenty of rest after yesterday.

Big C... I am rotating things around to be able to hit cheat and bi's that day. Looks like things are shaping up to be fun!

I plan on doing both those bro....however if the House is in this little competition my chances are definately slim at winning any prizes LOL.

All I know is I better see my boys Broc and BIg C putting up some serious reps in the bench/squat competition

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 1:47 pm

I'll see what I can do!

I'm with Chris.. If house is in, my battle ship might be sunk before it leave port!

Enforcer
12-09-08, 1:49 pm
I'll see what I can do!

I'm with Chris.. If house is in, my battle ship might be sunk before it leave port!

Def get in on it bro. The prizes for the winners are bad ass....hmmm I wonder why...lol

Iceiktitan
12-09-08, 2:23 pm
A bench, squat, pullup competition inside a Badass Animal ABC with some posing afterwards and great prizes. What more could you ask for?

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 2:25 pm
Def get in on it bro. The prizes for the winners are bad ass....hmmm I wonder why...lol

Cuz some guy named E is one kick ass bro! who hooks us up...

Enforcer
12-09-08, 2:29 pm
Cuz some guy named E is one kick ass bro! who hooks us up...

You know it bro, anything for my brothers in iron

deanna7272
12-09-08, 3:08 pm
You know it bro, anything for my brothers in iron

Now, if we could only get this "infamous" E to hit up the Ohio Valley again...

Stolz and Ice, can't wait to see you guys battle it out...

Hmmmm....

House in the competitons???

Could it be??? We shall see....

Enforcer
12-09-08, 3:11 pm
Now, if we could only get this "infamous" E to hit up the Ohio Valley again...

Stolz and Ice, can't wait to see you guys battle it out...

Hmmmm....

House in the competitons???

Could it be??? We shall see....

I wish I could come with everyone again this weekend. Had a blast the last time I was there thats for sure

deanna7272
12-09-08, 3:13 pm
I wish I could come with everyone again this weekend. Had a blast the last time I was there thats for sure

Take it from me, it's not THAT long of a DRIVE.....LMAO

Enforcer
12-09-08, 3:22 pm
Take it from me, it's not THAT long of a DRIVE.....LMAO

Hahahahhahah idk if my car can make it 7 hours straight

deanna7272
12-09-08, 4:09 pm
Hahahahhahah idk if my car can make it 7 hours straight

I figured mine would, it was the boredom that got me... PA can be a LOOOOONG state AND the turnpike isn't very exciting.... I'd suggest a copilot...

stolzenator
12-09-08, 4:19 pm
exploded.

this thread did it today

if house is in, here's to competiting for second! lol

littlebitofpower
12-09-08, 4:46 pm
I'm in.

So it looks like this so far (Big C, you can edit Bro...)

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator

Alright, that's a good start... Who else wants in? Get on the list (cut and paste)...

Firefist
12-09-08, 4:59 pm
exploded.

this thread did it today

if house is in, here's to competiting for second! lol

haha for real.

especailly for the guys in the squat competition. good God....

deanna7272
12-09-08, 5:03 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian
cnoble923 + 1
cfwvu20
littlebitofpower +1

Uh oh fellas... littlebitofpower is throwing her hat in the ring....

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator

joe-yamma
12-09-08, 5:20 pm
how about some bodyweights for the competitors so we know what they're working with???

Big C
12-09-08, 5:26 pm
I'm pushing 240...need to drop 15 pounds by Saturday, lol.

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 6:00 pm
I'm right at 250... Got my work cut out for me! lol

stolzenator
12-09-08, 7:06 pm
haha with those two bodyweights im likin these odds! i'm sittin pretty at 195

joe-yamma
12-09-08, 7:37 pm
I'm pushing 240...need to drop 15 pounds by Saturday, lol.
haha, good strategy!

I'm right at 250... Got my work cut out for me! lol
damn... 2-fiddy? do work son!

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 7:55 pm
haha, good strategy!

damn... 2-fiddy? do work son!

Been hitting it hard in the gym and at the table.. lol

Madcat
12-09-08, 8:25 pm
As Im sitting in my basement on the stationary bike, loving life, Im weighing in at 205-206. Trying to get to the 200 mark by friday, but I just think I got a sinus infection, so trying to get to the Dr. before the weekend.....

If things dont improve Im gonna be struggling with life, let alone working out.

205 as of todays leg session.

I mixed up my routine and am hitting arms tomorrow and then possibly off thurs/fri so sat. I can hit anything, no preference really.

Did I miss whats to eat after? Thats pretty important to this guy.

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 8:29 pm
As Im sitting in my basement on the stationary bike, loving life, Im weighing in at 205-206. Trying to get to the 200 mark by friday, but I just think I got a sinus infection, so trying to get to the Dr. before the weekend.....

If things dont improve Im gonna be struggling with life, let alone working out.

205 as of todays leg session.

I mixed up my routine and am hitting arms tomorrow and then possibly off thurs/fri so sat. I can hit anything, no preference really.

Did I miss whats to eat after? Thats pretty important to this guy.

last sentence of post very important!

Need some answers... LOL

deanna7272
12-09-08, 9:59 pm
Eats are at Abbey's Restaurant and Lounge (it's on Wheeling Island, down the street from the Casino)... Close proximity to all interstates and about 10 minutes from the gym... They will accomodate any diet...

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 10:01 pm
Eats are at Abbey's Restaurant and Lounge (it's on Wheeling Island, down the street from the Casino)... Close proximity to all interstates and about 10 minutes from the gym... They will accomodate any diet...

ok... Now things seem complete!

Time to Rock now!

deanna7272
12-09-08, 10:04 pm
ok... Now things seem complete!

Time to Rock now!

Where you been??? I said that a long time ago...lol

I checked out the sign up at the Shop tonight... 18 are signed up... Niiiiice...

deanna7272
12-09-08, 10:07 pm
Deanna7272
House
The Landlord
Iceiktitan
Stolzenator
Little Z
smith06
LittleMan55 + 2
Big C
James
Jonathan
Roo???
Comegetsome
Chris
TunaBreath
TomCat
Beck
In2Deep08
Iron_Chaos
joe-yamma
shaffer
The Anti-Asian
cnoble923 + 1
cfwvu20
littlebitofpower +1

Uh oh fellas... littlebitofpower is throwing "her" hat in the ring....

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

LittleMan55
12-09-08, 10:07 pm
Where you been??? I said that a long time ago...lol

I checked out the sign up at the Shop tonight... 18 are signed up... Niiiiice...

Now I feel like Big Ant with a crazy word in the title. lol

I get behind and dont read back through the threads, so I waste a lot of space by asking repetative questions.

Yep thats it.

Wow the Shop is going to be packed!

Firefist
12-09-08, 10:14 pm
im gonna be around 170-175, depending on how much water im downing. did a test run today to see how many i could do, hopefully, its enough to do some damage. haha well see.

by the way, are we doing this contest from the get-go or is it at the end, when everyone is completely spent? haha.

also, any word on the house taking part in the festivities?

deanna7272
12-09-08, 10:21 pm
Now I feel like Big Ant with a crazy word in the title. lol

I get behind and dont read back through the threads, so I waste a lot of space by asking repetative questions.

Yep thats it.

Wow the Shop is going to be packed!

He keeps ya on your toes with random titles now doesn't he???

LM55... "Hey guys, what's goin' on on this thread?"

The Shop is going to be FULL of ANIMALS doing their thing, hope the floor holds up...lol

im gonna be around 170-175, depending on how much water im downing. did a test run today to see how many i could do, hopefully, its enough to do some damage. haha well see.

by the way, are we doing this contest from the get-go or is it at the end, when everyone is completely spent? haha.

also, any word on the house taking part in the festivities?

I just sent him a message on his thread, we'll see...

stolzenator
12-09-08, 11:01 pm
brb runnin in a plastic suit to make weight.

Enforcer
12-10-08, 9:05 am
My ? is D what event are you competing in?

LittleMan55
12-10-08, 9:18 am
The Shop is going to be FULL of ANIMALS doing their thing, hope the floor holds up...lol

Holy hell I didn't even think of that... lol

deanna7272
12-10-08, 9:24 am
Holy hell I didn't even think of that... lol

Will be a packed HOUSE, especially with HOUSE in the HOUSE....

deanna7272
12-10-08, 9:39 am
My ? is D what event are you competing in?

Called out in my own thread.... Hmmmmmmppfff...

Alright, alright...

I'm with Stoltz running in a plastic suit....lol

Enforcer
12-10-08, 9:40 am
Called out in my own thread.... Hmmmmmmppfff...

Alright, alright...

I'm with Stoltz running in a plastic suit....lol

You have to show all the new comers how they do it at the Body Shop

Brutus_515
12-10-08, 10:06 am
I will be there early to do boot camp I will try to stick around as long as possible but i have my departments xmas party i have to be at by 6....I can stay til 4ish probably.

deanna7272
12-10-08, 10:08 am
I will be there early to do boot camp I will try to stick around as long as possible but i have my departments xmas party i have to be at by 6....I can stay til 4ish probably.

Good to hear... Hate to hear you'll miss dinner... I am sure there's chicken roll thingy's to be had...lol

Brutus_515
12-10-08, 10:10 am
Good to hear... Hate to hear you'll miss dinner... I am sure there's chicken roll thingy's to be had...lol

that would go well with my 1/2 dozen donuts i had this morning since I wont get anything like that till mid may.

deanna7272
12-10-08, 10:56 am
that would go well with my 1/2 dozen donuts i had this morning since I wont get anything like that till mid may.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... dooooooonnnnnuutssss....

Big C
12-10-08, 11:35 am
I heard they are coming out with protein donuts? Are they out yet? I'm serious!

stolzenator
12-10-08, 12:03 pm
I heard they are coming out with protein donuts? Are they out yet? I'm serious!

donuts+sludge=iced protein donut

joe-yamma
12-10-08, 12:34 pm
I heard they are coming out with protein donuts? Are they out yet? I'm serious!i dunk them in milk to add protein, haha

LittleMan55
12-10-08, 12:41 pm
i dunk them in milk to add protein, haha

I eat them too fast to dunk in milk... I chug it afterwards though.

Protein Donuts would be gold!

Big C
12-10-08, 1:00 pm
PROTEIN DONUTS

Preheat 3-4 inches of oil to 375 degrees (or use a donut maker).
Step2 Combine whey protein powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Step3 Add cream, oil, vanilla, and egg till moistened.
Step4 Drop by rounded teaspoon into hot oil.
Step5 Fry donuts for about 2 minutes till honey colored.
Step6 Remove from heat and drain excess oil on paper towel.
Step7 Roll donut in cinnamon and sugar. Enjoy your yummy whey protein donuts! Milk anyone :)

Things You’ll Need:
Vegetable or Canola oil for frying
1 and 1/4 cup Whey Protein Powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup cream
1 and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons oil
1 egg
Cinnamon and sugar or splenda to taste

Iceiktitan
12-10-08, 2:29 pm
You guys are talking about donuts and I'm about to go into contest prep mode. Ugh......Fights the urge to eat a donuttttttttttt..Mmmmmmmm.....

Enforcer
12-10-08, 2:35 pm
Ok fellas I knwo ur all getting into this dougnut talk but lets try to stay on task (not trying to be a dick...lol). Big ABC this Saturday fellas. Get in on the madness:

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

I hope someone brings a video camera and tapes these events. Would be nice to add these to the youtube page and in the future a myspace/facebook page.

deanna7272
12-10-08, 2:45 pm
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN...

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower
Deanna7272

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Enforcer
12-10-08, 2:50 pm
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN...

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower
Deanna7272

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower

You can def do it that way, thats how we did it at the Arnold. Unless one of the ladies wants to step up and show the fellas whats up.

deanna7272
12-10-08, 2:59 pm
You can def do it that way, thats how we did it at the Arnold. Unless one of the ladies wants to step up and show the fellas whats up.

BAH...lol

Thanks, that's what I thought... We'll see.. I have 2 other ladies that will be definitely interested...

I'll get em signed...

Enforcer
12-10-08, 3:02 pm
BAH...lol

Thanks, that's what I thought... We'll see.. I have 2 other ladies that will be definitely interested...

I'll get em signed...

Get em signed up. What about the rest of the people on that list? No one wants to step up? Come on fellas theres nothing like a lil freindly competition at the ABC's to get the adrenalin going

Big C
12-10-08, 4:10 pm
Added to the list.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN...

Bench:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower
Deanna7272
Big C

Squat:
The Anti-Asian
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower
Big C (possibly, depends if I do legs Friday)

Pull Ups:
Madcat
Stolzenator
Littlebitofpower
Big C

Enforcer
12-10-08, 4:15 pm
Added to the list.

My boy Big C is in, where you at Broc?

Big C
12-10-08, 4:35 pm
Really lookin forward to this....as long as I do the competition before my actual workout so I'm not burnt out lol. Lord knows the big man tires easily.

Let's go Broc!

Iceiktitan
12-10-08, 6:40 pm
When's the cutoff for the bench, pullup, squat competition?

Madcat
12-10-08, 8:47 pm
Man looking sick!!! 204 today, hoping I can get those last 4 lbs from today - sat lol. On the bike right now again....

deanna7272
12-10-08, 9:14 pm

For sign up or for completion?

Madcat
12-10-08, 9:46 pm
Damn, just saw where we are eating. I know the Island but havent hit that place to eat, so looking forward to that all too.

Looks like a real solid session for sure. Cant wait!!

deanna7272
12-10-08, 9:52 pm
Damn, just saw where we are eating. I know the Island but havent hit that place to eat, so looking forward to that all too.

Looks like a real solid session for sure. Cant wait!!

It's right there as soon as you cross the bridge... Good eats and they will make accomodations for all diets...

It's going to be one hell of a session...

Make sure you have your questions ready for House... Here's your opportunity to find out what he does, how he does it, what you should do, and how it should be done... Whether it's diet, (on season, off season), cardio, training, etc...

Iceiktitan
12-11-08, 5:52 am
For the signup for the compeitition.

For sign up or for completion?

Enforcer
12-11-08, 8:59 am

There is no cutoff, this is just an initial sign up sheet. People will be more than welcome to hop on in at the ABC. The list is just to get a lil uproar going.

deanna7272
12-11-08, 11:07 am
There is no cutoff, this is just an initial sign up sheet. People will be more than welcome to hop on in at the ABC. The list is just to get a lil uproar going.

Thanks again E for grabbing that...lol I haven't had a chance to check it out until now... They are making me do this thing called... "work"... they mentioned something about "teaching"... lol

Firefist
12-11-08, 12:52 pm
well, i got a good chest/tri's/shoulder/traps workout in today. gonna rest up tommorow for saturday, and get a sick back workout in.

1 more day!