PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: New Look For Universal

naturalguy
10-21-08, 8:34 am
Not exactly Animal news but important news anyway. The Universal brand (Animal's brother) is getting a new look. Starting now with Shock Therapy. Other products will follow over time until all products are converted. You saw it here first.

What do you think of the new look?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/shocktherapy_grape.jpg

sanga
10-21-08, 8:42 am
Very good and in line with the website.

Funny as I was looking at the news on the usa site again today wondering when these would be out.

Excellent work fellas, be intereting to see what the rest of the line looks like.

Enforcer
10-21-08, 9:09 am
Lovin the new lables. The black bottles with the yellow labels is bad ass

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 9:12 am
Yup, it def matches the new website, UniversalUSA.com, which I like. But from this pic, it looks like the new labels also reflect another label in the industry. Can anyone guess?

I'm getting my hands on one of the new labels/products today. I'll post more of my feedback after I get it... From what I heard from Corporate, this new look is more than just cosmetic...

Hollow
10-21-08, 9:14 am
Lovin the new lables. The black bottles with the yellow labels is bad ass

X2!

naturalguy
10-21-08, 9:18 am
The new look Shock Therapy is going out the door into orders as we speak so you should see it hit retailers real soon. If anyone orders direct from Universal, they should be getting the new label version.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 9:24 am
The new look Shock Therapy is going out the door into orders as we speak so you should see it hit retailers real soon. If anyone orders direct from Universal, they should be getting the new label version.

Sweet... I'm looking forward to my new bottle, hopefully this morning. Both flavors?

J-Dawg
10-21-08, 9:25 am
Sweet... I'm looking forward to my new bottle, hopefully this morning. Both flavors?

Production has informed us that both flavors of Shock Therapy are now in stock.

sanga
10-21-08, 9:28 am
How long until the whole range is sporting the new look lads?

naturalguy
10-21-08, 9:32 am
How long until the whole range is sporting the new look lads?

That is going to take some time as there are different size bottles. I believe everything in the same size bottle as Shock, which would be Intra-Aid, Storm and EAA Nitro will be done this month. It will take several months to have the whole line complete.

sanga
10-21-08, 9:34 am
Plus suppliers / distributors have the current stock so the old line label will be around for a while.

Is it just me or do people like to collect the old labels from past production?

I haven`t got an original Pak label though.

McFly
10-21-08, 9:36 am
looks awesome!!! can't wait to lace my shelves at home with the new labels!!

On Letting Go
10-21-08, 9:37 am
Looks good. I like it much better than the previous packaging.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 9:37 am
That is going to take some time as there are different size bottles. I believe everything in the same size bottle as Shock, which would be Intra-Aid, Storm and EAA Nitro will be done this month. It will take several months to have the whole line complete.

What about Uni-Liver? I'd like all my future 500 ct tubs in the new look, NG... Make it happen.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 9:38 am
I know there are two basic looks--the more modern/scientific label and the old school/classic label in the Universal line. NG, will this replace both?

joe-yamma
10-21-08, 9:44 am
the new look is solid.
i'm really looking forward to seeing the gear now...
my old white Universal t is getting pretty beat up anyway.

From what I heard from Corporate, this new look is more than just cosmetic...more than just cosmetic?

naturalguy
10-21-08, 9:46 am
What about Uni-Liver? I'd like all my future 500 ct tubs in the new look, NG... Make it happen.

Uni-Liver should get the new label soon.

I know there are two basic looks--the more modern/scientific label and the old school/classic label in the Universal line. NG, will this replace both?

In my opinion the new look accomplishes both, it gives the heritage of Universal with the logo yet the bottle has a modern look.

Brutus_515
10-21-08, 9:47 am
The new look is very cool...Looking forward to what a big jug of torrent is going to look like

sanga
10-21-08, 9:48 am
I agree, the new look updates the current one with an old school type of theme, I like it a lot.

B Con
10-21-08, 9:49 am
Bad.... Ass...

I like the new logo/designs and it will definitely help garner more attention. Great work as always!

J-Dawg
10-21-08, 10:10 am
Plus suppliers / distributors have the current stock so the old line label will be around for a while.

Is it just me or do people like to collect the old labels from past production?

I haven`t got an original Pak label though.

Correct. It may take some time for this new look to trickle out to the distributors. We'll look to go full force in '09 for Universal.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 10:15 am
This is def a great upgrade!

The one thing that I like the most and I am VERY HAPPY about is the fact they kept the logo the same!

The Universal logo is a CLASSIC if they would have updated the logo and changed it, it would have taken away from the originality and history of Universal.

Great work!

randombaz
10-21-08, 10:18 am
im unique then in not liking it. looks childish and silly, the existing animal containers look raw and industrial no nonsense

the new labels make it look like the products wouldn't work if i didn't know of animal and saw them on the shelves

Phil800101
10-21-08, 10:19 am
Sweet! I love the new look.

Deaner488
10-21-08, 10:30 am
I am a fan of the new label, modern yet classic all at the same time

naturalguy
10-21-08, 11:28 am
im unique then in not liking it. looks childish and silly, the existing animal containers look raw and industrial no nonsense

the new labels make it look like the products wouldn't work if i didn't know of animal and saw them on the shelves

These are not replacing the Animal products, these are for the Universal brand.

Mr. Dead
10-21-08, 11:29 am
DEFINITELY digging the new labels!!! I'm curious as to what other changes were made, if they weren't all cosmetic changes... Definitely loving the direction things are going!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 12:01 pm
Nice new look, the outside is as impressive as the inside. (the product) I see the acceptance level of this new look hovering around 101%

G Diesel
10-21-08, 12:58 pm
It's about damn time. Haha... Looking great fellas. Keep up the awesome work. Peace, G

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 1:30 pm
the new look is solid.
i'm really looking forward to seeing the gear now...
my old white Universal t is getting pretty beat up anyway.

more than just cosmetic?

I heard they were implementing a brand new sealing system for even more freshness, etc.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 1:32 pm
I agree, the new look updates the current one with an old school type of theme, I like it a lot.

I see a lot of parallels with this new label and the (relatively new) Animal Iconic labels--anyone else see that? Big name, image of a bodybuilder, product name on lower left side, etc. Kinda give the term "brother brands" a little more kinship...

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 1:32 pm
This is def a great upgrade!

The one thing that I like the most and I am VERY HAPPY about is the fact they kept the logo the same!

The Universal logo is a CLASSIC if they would have updated the logo and changed it, it would have taken away from the originality and history of Universal.

Great work!

I like it cuz it's both new and old at the same time--the overall look and packaging is new, but Corporate decided to return to it's old, classic logo...

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 1:39 pm

Hey R, can you be more specific? Is it because of the use of colors? The black bottles? Something else? Much appreciated--though you may have a diff opinion, it is no less valid IMHO.

Lunatic001
10-21-08, 1:42 pm
I love that logo, love the new look...good job UN....I think I'll just pass my supps to my brother and order these...lol...

LittleMan55
10-21-08, 1:44 pm
I had a feeling this was coming when I got my jug of Intra Aid and it had the sweet ass old school look! It's a revamped look for one of the most established brands in the game. Break out company of the year 2009 bb.com awards? HMMM

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 1:47 pm
I had a feeling this was coming when I got my jug of Intra Aid and it had the sweet ass old school look! It's a revamped look for one of the most established brands in the game. Break out company of the year 2009 bb.com awards? HMMM

I had a feeling it was coming when I saw the new Torrent samples...

Animal won best labels in '08... Hoping Universal can win in '09 with this... And why not breakout company while we're at it????

Lunatic001
10-21-08, 1:52 pm
I had a feeling it was coming when I saw the new Torrent samples...

Animal won best labels in '08... Hoping Universal can win in '09 with this... And why not breakout company while we're at it????

And all other awards in my book....keep up the good work......

musclealchemist
10-21-08, 2:23 pm
cough cough, animal cough cough

Yup, it def matches the new website, UniversalUSA.com, which I like. But from this pic, it looks like the new labels also reflect another label in the industry. Can anyone guess?

I'm getting my hands on one of the new labels/products today. I'll post more of my feedback after I get it... From what I heard from Corporate, this new look is more than just cosmetic...

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 2:29 pm
cough cough, animal cough cough

Question is, was is conscious and intentional? Hmmm...

Hoomgar
10-21-08, 3:51 pm
I love the new look. This is awesome. The Universal line deserves this upgrade in appearance.

Hg

J-Dawg
10-21-08, 3:53 pm

Interesting you say that. That was part of the interim plan for new Universal products that were launched prior to the new label look hitting the scene.

sanga
10-21-08, 3:55 pm
So all the samples will need to take on this new label look also, so much goes into all of this and most people don`t give it too much thought, open the can, take the supps and forget about it.

I`ve seen the range change over time and one thing that always hits me in the face everytime I see a new product or label change is the fact that a hell of a lot of thought and work has gone into each and every product, label and change.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 3:55 pm
Confirmed. I heard they are def using new inner seals for greater security and to ensure longer freshness. Perhaps JD can add more, if he is so inclined... It's a silver foil kinda thing and it's on super tight... It's gonna take me a while longer to dig into product, I can see that...

Giant Killer
10-21-08, 3:58 pm
Looks pretty Alpha to me.

Mighty Kev
10-21-08, 4:13 pm
Awesome new look

deanna7272
10-21-08, 4:24 pm
Great new look!!!

Funny that you started this thread... I was looking through some OLD bb mags that I have from the early 90's and I took snapshots of the old school Universal... Enjoy...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/uni2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/uni3.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/universal.jpg

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 4:29 pm
Hey D, awesome post. Damn, those ads are a blast from the past. What year were they from?

naturalguy
10-21-08, 4:30 pm
cool stuff D. I love seeing the old ads.

sanga
10-21-08, 4:35 pm
Hey deanna maybe you could start a thread where we can post all the ads like those, that would be a great thread.

deanna7272
10-21-08, 4:36 pm
Hey D, awesome post. Damn, those ads are a blast from the past. What year were they from?

From like 1992-94... I have a crate of them that I went through the other night... There were pics that just made me chuckle.... Dearth and Baker were KINGS of the MULLETS... The clothing.... EVERYTHING had stripes, and the size/condition (or lack of, comparitively) of the athletes...

My how things have changed....

Hoomgar
10-21-08, 4:37 pm
Thanks for posting those Dee, thats great stuff.

naturalguy
10-21-08, 4:38 pm
From like 1992-94... I have a crate of them that I went through the other night... There were pics that just made me chuckle.... Dearth and Baker were KINGS of the MULLETS... The clothing.... EVERYTHING had stripes, and the size/condition (or lack of, comparitively) of the athletes...

fanny packs and spandex????

deanna7272
10-21-08, 4:39 pm
Hey deanna maybe you could start a thread where we can post all the ads like those, that would be a great thread.

Like a "Blast from the Past" thread...

deanna7272
10-21-08, 4:40 pm

Some of them, you just have to think "What were we thinking???" lol

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 4:41 pm
cool stuff D. I love seeing the old ads.

Tells ya how far Corporate has come--all those years.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 4:42 pm

Yeah, go back and read the mags from the 80s--same stuff, just diff outfits and hairdoos. The more things change, the more things stay the same...

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 4:43 pm

To the patented NG Denim on leg day...

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 4:44 pm

I'm in... Love to hear what it was like in the 80s and 90s from the old school fellas... The styles, the training methods, the Universal supps people were taking, the fashion...

randombaz
10-21-08, 4:46 pm
These are not replacing the Animal products, these are for the Universal brand.

ah damn, whoops! soz!

deanna7272
10-21-08, 4:55 pm
I just went and grabbed the crate opened the first mag and it was Ironman 1993... I missed this one the other night....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/pak.jpg

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 4:57 pm
I just went and grabbed the crate opened the first mag and it was Ironman 1993... I missed this one the other night....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/pak.jpg

Love that sweet lookin' Universal logo with the trophy... I want that on a T.

sanga
10-21-08, 5:04 pm

Yeah "Universal, a blast from the past" or "Universal through the ages"

It would be great.

ProteinJunkie
10-21-08, 7:47 pm
Not exactly Animal news but important news anyway. The Universal brand (Animal's brother) is getting a new look. Starting now with Shock Therapy. Other products will follow over time until all products are converted. You saw it here first.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/shocktherapy_grape.jpg

Very cool!

I see a lot of parallels with this new label and the (relatively new) Animal Iconic labels--anyone else see that? Big name, image of a bodybuilder, product name on lower left side, etc. Kinda give the term "brother brands" a little more kinship...

Must say, I thought the very same thing when I saw it. The fact that they are now visually portrayed with a similar great look is key for connecting the Universal/ANIMAL family of 'brother brands' together, especially for those new to it.

Cstlfx
10-21-08, 8:22 pm
Awesome labels! My shelf is going to be filled with nothing but badassery!

Hopefully there are no supps being discontinued. Everything is still staying right?

mritter3
10-21-08, 8:32 pm
looks awesome very cool black and yellow, comparable to the animal line

Nobody
10-21-08, 8:50 pm
Love it. Not too flashy yet not too simple.

Elite
10-22-08, 11:58 am
The new shape containers being used are similar to one of the other leading brands, a container i like.

I think the new image is a canny way of augmenting both the Universal/Animal brand, bringing them closer together in terms of look, so it becomes clearer to newbies that they are the same company. As a lot of retailers list Universal/Animal products seperately and this could be a good way to draw attention to both sides of the same coin.

Also pleased to hear about the new materials being used for the containers. Hopefully Storm wont get so clumpy in the future.

Brutus_515
10-22-08, 12:00 pm
Great new look!!!

Funny that you started this thread... I was looking through some OLD bb mags that I have from the early 90's and I took snapshots of the old school Universal... Enjoy...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/uni2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/uni3.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/universal.jpg

HAHA hard fast was on clearence the other day I went to sup centrals wharehouse...gain fast...that will give you some shits...will add some weight to your frame but will give you DA SHITS....haha awesome find D

Universal Rep
10-22-08, 12:03 pm
Awesome labels! My shelf is going to be filled with nothing but badassery!

Hopefully there are no supps being discontinued. Everything is still staying right?

"Universal Nutrition. 31 Years of Badassery."

Love it.

Mr. Dead
10-22-08, 12:03 pm
"Universal Nutrition. 31 Years of Badassery."

Love it.

That would make a hell of an ad campaign!!!

SeanD
10-22-08, 3:29 pm
The new labels are fuckin awesome.

zanderfever
10-22-08, 6:08 pm
I like it. Nice job Unviersal

Vinny G
10-22-08, 6:13 pm
try looking for some old ad's with me in them.....lol

Brutus_515
10-22-08, 6:31 pm
try looking for some old ad's with me in them.....lol

with your striped spandex pants and sting tank on haha....oh wait that was this months muscle mag haha

Elite
10-22-08, 6:50 pm
Just spotted that product on the last ad. Anyone familiar with it? A cutting supp or some high performance meat dressing???

Hola Bola
10-22-08, 11:31 pm
New labels look awesome... I'm diggin' them.

Just spotted that product on the last ad. Anyone familiar with it? A cutting supp or some high performance meat dressing???

lol... I just saw that too.

hardhit71
10-23-08, 12:00 am
NICE!>>>

Hoomgar
10-23-08, 9:26 am
I know there is a secret stash of the old Universal Hot Sauce sitting on some shelf somewhere. Come on guys, whats the scoop on that stuff, very curious to hear about what it was :)

My guess is that it was some sort icy/hot type joint rub.

gitBig
10-23-08, 12:10 pm
This is what universal needed. Sometimes people buy things based on looks and not quality now you have both. Hardcore bros. Great work....

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 12:15 pm
This is what universal needed. Sometimes people buy things based on looks and not quality now you have both. Hardcore bros. Great work....

I read on another forum where one member thought the current labels looked like the products were for really old people. Guess change is good...

TXPWRLFTR
10-23-08, 12:18 pm
Like the new look!

Hoomgar
10-23-08, 12:48 pm
Did you all see the announcement from Universal? Next in line for the new face lift will be Storm, EAA Nitro, and Universal’s newest product, Intra-Aid. All remaining products will be switched over to the new label in the near future.

Good stuff!

Hg

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 1:09 pm
Yo NG, that's one sweet pic of Uni-Liver... Can't wait.

MartyMcfly
10-23-08, 1:30 pm
looks fantastic. excited to see these on the shevles!

naturalguy
10-23-08, 1:30 pm
Yo NG, that's one sweet pic of Uni-Liver... Can't wait.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Uni-Liver.jpg

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 1:35 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Uni-Liver.jpg

Now that is sick!!!!

I am almost out of Uni-Liver tabs as it is!!!!

panzerwagen
10-23-08, 1:39 pm

Looks plain and simple - just the way it should be! To much 'info' on supplement containers just makes it look cheap. This is a GOOD look.

Shark52
10-23-08, 1:59 pm
YES!!! i just got shock therapy about 2 weeks ago and i was thinking about a new label....this looks so badass!!! Cant wait to get my second bottle!!!

Aaron_Cole
10-23-08, 4:00 pm
New labels mean new containers? Those black ones are sweet.

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 4:02 pm
New labels mean new containers? Those black ones are sweet.

Completely new containers. Black and "cylindrical" according to the Front Desk blog on UniversalUSA.com. Also, completely new inner seals. Much, much more secure. I can vouch for this. It took me a while to get that seal off my first new Shock Therapy.

Brutus_515
10-23-08, 4:14 pm
could we expect some new uni gear?...a new shirt/bag/hoodie?...purple with the new logo would be cool just throwing that out there

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 4:16 pm
could we expect some new uni gear?...a new shirt/bag/hoodie?...purple with the new logo would be cool just throwing that out there

It is already in the works from what I hear... That's probably part of Phase 3.

Aaron_Cole
10-23-08, 4:41 pm
Completely new containers. Black and "cylindrical" according to the Front Desk blog on UniversalUSA.com. Also, completely new inner seals. Much, much more secure. I can vouch for this. It took me a while to get that seal off my first new Shock Therapy.

Awesome, so we can expect some high quality stuff coming in.

Wait, what am I saying? We already have that!

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 4:54 pm
Awesome, so we can expect some high quality stuff coming in.

Wait, what am I saying? We already have that!

The only Shock Therapy leaving Corporate's warehouse as of this week is the new stuff...

Joshua F
10-23-08, 11:20 pm
Looks awsome!!!! Lot better than the old ones, I can wait to sell what i got left in my Gym, and get the new ones and put them on display!!!!!!

callme47
10-24-08, 12:00 am
i'm loving the new logo

Brutus_515
10-24-08, 10:41 am
It was nice to read the "from the front desk" that universal is not pushing the new costs on to the consumer...I dont know how many company out there would do that...but honesty and loyalty come to mind

sanga
10-24-08, 10:56 am
The quote below from The Front Desk on http://www.universalusa.com/ says it all about Universal, once again putting the consumer first, good work.

"For anyone reading this, be aware that though the new look has incurred additional packaging costs, those increases will not be passed on to anyone. With Shock Therapy, and every Universal product that follows in the update and upgrade, you'll get the same exact formula and the same prices. Time are tough enough after all".*

Universal Rep
10-24-08, 11:14 am
The quote below from The Front Desk on http://www.universalusa.com/ says it all about Universal, once again putting the consumer first, good work.

"For anyone reading this, be aware that though the new look has incurred additional packaging costs, those increases will not be passed on to anyone. With Shock Therapy, and every Universal product that follows in the update and upgrade, you'll get the same exact formula and the same prices. Time are tough enough after all".*

I have the new Shock Therapy... I can def say the overall package is much, much nicer. And that seal is gonna take some gettin' used to. It's secure, but a bit tough to remove. I guess you could just punch a hole through the foil...

Hoomgar
10-24-08, 11:23 am
I have the new Shock Therapy... I can def say the overall package is much, much nicer. And that seal is gonna take some gettin' used to. It's secure, but a bit tough to remove. I guess you could just punch a hole through the foil...

Is it really thick U-rep? I got a tub of Torrent in this past week (old label of course) that had a new lid I never got before. The lid was thick black plastic with a built in handle on it that folds down. The seal on the inside was thicker than any I've ever had before. I had to punch through it with a knife and then pull it off with some force. Very well sealed the whole way around. Do you think this is the new seal you are talking about maybe finding it's way onto some of the current label products?

sanga
10-24-08, 11:43 am
I think a tough tamper proof seal is the way to go, it shows the product has been produced with the consumer in mind, freshness with security that the products are 100% intact and not tampered with.

CreatineSteve
10-25-08, 2:54 am
looks dope to me, def. lovin it

never_2_big
10-30-08, 1:09 am
cant believe i just saw this thread... the new tubs are sweet as, like no other. love your work guys.

naturalguy
10-30-08, 8:05 am
I think a tough tamper proof seal is the way to go, it shows the product has been produced with the consumer in mind, freshness with security that the products are 100% intact and not tampered with.

The new inner seals are tough, a big improvement over what we had previous.

G Diesel
10-30-08, 9:52 am
Question is, was is conscious and intentional? Hmmm...

Haha. The world may never know... You're a cheeky devil, U-Rep. Peace, G

Blckdragun
11-05-08, 9:18 pm
Not bad

Hoomgar
11-06-08, 11:45 am
Some fellas over at bb.com have already received the new Intra-Aid labels on their recent shipments. Good stuff man.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=242053471&postcount=91

Hg

naturalguy
11-07-08, 8:32 am
Some fellas over at bb.com have already received the new Intra-Aid labels on their recent shipments. Good stuff man.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=242053471&postcount=91

Hg

Yup we are officially shipping Intra-Aid in the new look:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/intraaidnewsmall.jpg

Hoomgar
11-07-08, 10:14 am
Yup we are officially shipping Intra-Aid in the new look:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/intraaidnewsmall.jpg

Very nice! I liked the new labels from day one but they are growing on me more and more every time I look at them. Very pleasing to the eye. Whoever was the master mind behind the layout/scheme deserves an ata boy!

Hg

naturalguy
12-19-08, 11:06 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/essnitro.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Stormnew.jpg

EAA Nitro and Storm are now shipping in the new labels

G Diesel
12-19-08, 11:14 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/essnitro.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Stormnew.jpg

EAA Nitro and Storm are now shipping in the new labels

Lookin' good, NG... It is a beautiful thing when the best products have a look worthy of their awesome content. Peace, G

Hoomgar
12-19-08, 11:28 am
Lookin' good, NG... It is a beautiful thing when the best products have a look worthy of their awesome content. Peace, G

x2 that G. These labels are perfect.

Universal Rep
02-02-09, 12:18 pm
Just got word from Corporate that Torrent is here with the new look--Cherry Berry Blast to start...

Anybody got a list of all the converted labels?

Mr. Dead
02-02-09, 12:18 pm
Just got word from Corporate that Torrent is here with the new look--Cherry Berry Blast to start...

Sweet!!! GAA can't be far behind!!!

naturalguy
02-02-09, 12:20 pm

Anybody got a list of all the converted labels?

new look so far:
EAA Nitro Grape
Storm Fruit Punch
Storm Grape
Shock Therapy Fruit Punch
Shock Therapy Grape
Shock Therapy Blue Raspberry
Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry

Next in line will be Torrent, EAA stack, BCAA stack and Real Gains.

Universal Rep
02-02-09, 12:21 pm
Sweet!!! GAA can't be far behind!!!

That's what I'm thinkin'....

Universal Rep
02-02-09, 12:22 pm
new look so far:
EAA Nitro Grape
Storm Fruit Punch
Storm Grape
Shock Therapy Grape
Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry

Nice... Really lookin' forward to the 1kg BCAA and EAA Stack...

Mr. Dead
02-02-09, 12:24 pm
Nice... Really lookin' forward to the 1kg BCAA and EAA Stack...

1kg of Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack, is gonna be awesome!!!

Universal Rep
02-02-09, 12:29 pm
1kg of Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack, is gonna be awesome!!!

Agreed. I believe the new Blue Raspberry Storm should be slotted in as well in terms of comin' soon...

Hoomgar
02-02-09, 12:49 pm

Excellent!

new look so far:
EAA Nitro Grape
Storm Fruit Punch
Storm Grape
Shock Therapy Grape
Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry

When can we expect to see Uni-Liver get the love?

Hg

Universal Rep
02-02-09, 12:52 pm
Excellent!

When can we expect to see Uni-Liver get the love?

Hg

I'm hopin' real soon...

Phil800101
02-02-09, 1:34 pm
I received my Intra-Aid from DPS last week, new look is badass.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-04-09, 11:25 am
I received my Intra-Aid from DPS last week, new look is badass.

I GO TMY SHOCK THERAPYA FEW WEEKS BACK AND THE LABELS AND CANS ARE BANANAS!

naturalguy
03-11-09, 4:55 pm
Look what is shipping now in the new look:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/RealGains_685lb_Banana.jpg

Right now it's just the 6.85 lb'er in Banana but it looks sweet

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 4:57 pm

Oh baby! Does it ever. I'm loving the conversion here as each product gets the face lift.

Mr. Dead
03-11-09, 5:20 pm
Oh baby! Does it ever. I'm loving the conversion here as each product gets the face lift.

Agreed... It's just goingto seem odd, when Natural Sterol Complex gets a facelift... That was my first Universal product I ever tried... (Waaaaay back when...)

C.Coronato
03-11-09, 5:22 pm
That looks awesome. Love the black look on all the new labels.

Giant Killer
03-11-09, 5:32 pm

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/RealGains_685lb_Banana.jpg

That Real Gains is lookin' super snazzy!

Warvstar
03-11-09, 5:47 pm
That Real Gains is lookin' super snazzy!

Yes its looking pretty darn sweet.

naturalguy
03-13-09, 8:57 am
Real Gains chocolate 6.85 is now shipping

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/RealGains_chocolate_685lb.jpg

C.Coronato
03-13-09, 9:44 am
YUMMM once im off the show diet im diving head first into a bucket!

Mr. Dead
03-13-09, 11:06 am
Real Gains chocolate 6.85 is now shipping

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/RealGains_chocolate_685lb.jpg

That's just too SAWEEEEEET!!!!

Thrawn
03-13-09, 11:34 am
Mine! Mine! Mine!

Hoomgar
03-13-09, 12:38 pm
The ball is rollin...

Hola Bola
03-14-09, 7:36 pm
Whats next?

naturalguy
06-02-09, 5:08 pm
some new ones we are now shipping:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ISO-Stak.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NaturalSterolComplex.jpg

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 5:15 pm
some new ones we are now shipping:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ISO-Stak.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NaturalSterolComplex.jpg

Now that will be extremely odd, for me, seeing NSC in a different label... Great stuff!!!

Wasteland
06-02-09, 5:21 pm
Now that will be extremely odd, for me, seeing NSC in a different label... Great stuff!!!

I know what you mean. I felt the same way with the Uni-Liver conversion.

Hoomgar
06-03-09, 11:50 am
I am diggin these new labels. And new products, reformulated products and new flavors all at the same time? It's a sensation overload! Ha ha!

Mr. Dead
06-03-09, 12:08 pm
I am diggin these new labels. And new products, reformulated products and new flavors all at the same time? It's a sensation overload! Ha ha!

x2... But, it's a great thing!!!

ghost
06-03-09, 12:27 pm
solid look, great new look... i like the Unification of the colors across the board for the products. Good stuff brother. thanks for the updates NG!