PDA

View Full Version : favorite bodypart or a complement to a specific one

DEADn
10-21-08, 2:32 pm
Do you have a favorite bodypart you like to train more than others? and/or do you get compliments on a certain bodypart?

My wife seems to like my 'cleavage' as she calls it. She tells me I am boobsie lol. From time to time She comes up to me and will cup me with her hands and other times she will put her palms under my pecs and try to push them up. I really am not even that strong in my pecs either. I do rest pause training and at the moment with the incline I am using 180lbs and about to go up. I usually always do a widowmaker of 20 reps as well before I stretch. I suppose that probably has something to do with it?

WeeMan
10-21-08, 2:34 pm
Do you have a favorite bodypart you like to train more than others? and/or do you get compliments on a certain bodypart?

My wife seems to like my 'cleavage' as she calls it. She tells me I am boobsie lol. From time to time She comes up to me and will cup me with her hands and other times she will put her palms under my pecs and try to push them up. I really am not even that strong in my pecs either. I do rest pause training and at the moment with the incline I am using 180lbs and about to go up. I usually always do a widowmaker of 20 reps as well before I stretch. I suppose that probably has something to do with it?

my biceps and forearms, at work im always using or carrying heavy things so my forearms are pretty big.

Lunatic001
10-21-08, 2:36 pm
My big head over my shoulders...they confuse me with the PEP Boys guys.lol...I guess I'll have to say back or chest......

sportsfan4110
10-21-08, 4:26 pm
for me its my traps. seems like whatever i do they are always getting bigger and stronger. i love doing the most muscular pose.

wedge
10-22-08, 3:53 pm
I have to go with pecs too. My well endowed shall we say fiance seems to think I could fill her undergarments if I was ever so inclined.

Hercules
10-22-08, 4:51 pm
I always get the most compliments about my triceps and calves. I don't train them directly that often but both muscle groups grow quickly for some reason. Wish my quads did that...

Psycho77
10-22-08, 7:02 pm
quads and calves

SQUAT or DIE!
10-22-08, 7:04 pm
legs FTW!!!!

shizz702
10-22-08, 7:09 pm
legs FTW!!!!

x2!!!!

I love to train legs and back the most because when you train them hard the whole body grows!

houseofpain
10-22-08, 7:11 pm
arms

InkdMuscle
10-23-08, 4:05 pm
It depends. I think my traps and shoulders are pretty awesome. but a certain person likes my chest. so shit all if it guess then .

Factory
10-23-08, 4:10 pm
back, definitely. I train back like there's no tomorrow, and I only get compliments on back / traps really, though they're not really that much bigger.

prowrestler
10-23-08, 4:35 pm
im a trap monster.

bodypart would have to be...either......

fuck i dont know, i like box squating, heavy hammer curls, close grip bench's, anything that i can lift heavy on.

i like training arms for the sick pump feeling, us power guys forget howe important arms actually are.

Big Wides
10-23-08, 4:38 pm
Some people find my Squatter's Ass very nice

stumblin54
10-24-08, 12:47 am
Once I load the bar up I find it tough to stop squatting. There's nothing better than shoving that weight up through your heels and insane vascularity in the quads that follows shortly after. Without widowmakers I would be squatting for two hours.

Stumblin

RepItOut
10-24-08, 1:45 am
Shoulders for me.. alot of people say i got nice shape and shit, i do train them extra hard but lucky for my i was passed on good genes so thats what helps.. hated legs now i cant wait to do legs everytime .. every one talking about legs on here just fires me up i wanna just go squat everytime im here hahaha..!! before i train i jump online to see what u guys are saying.. and i get animal and then go train..

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!!

DEADn
10-24-08, 9:50 am
Some people find my Squatter's Ass very nice

---By this you probably mean the butt that sticks out? I got that myself and my wife always tells me my butt is big. It gets in the way when I am doing behind the back bb shrugs thought. Sometimes I findmyself arching my back a little bit in order to get out from my butt area.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Once I load the bar up I find it tough to stop squatting. There's nothing better than shoving that weight up through your heels and insane vascularity in the quads that follows shortly after. Without widowmakers I would be squatting for two hours.

----Somehow I like the thought in this..... the drive and the ambition to go til you can't go anymore. I like the way you said this. Takes an animal drive to push to that end.

Dingo
10-24-08, 11:26 am
legs and back are my favorite nights to lift. it separates the real lifters from the chest and biceps warriors

*edit
as far as compliments, the only ones i care about are from the wife. to steal the idea from G, "i'm not here to get my nuts powdered."

shizz702
10-24-08, 11:49 am
legs and back are my favorite nights to lift. it separates the real lifters from the chest and biceps warriors

I couldn't agree more!

futilekyle
10-24-08, 12:27 pm
I'm gonna have to go with Big Wides on this one, girls love the squatter butt

prowrestler
10-24-08, 5:41 pm
I'm gonna have to go with Big Wides on this one, girls love the squatter butt

i wish

Nobody
10-26-08, 12:47 pm
For me either Triceps or Quads.

Feel The Power
10-26-08, 1:20 pm
my strongest body part is definately my back and I get the most compliments on it. However, I enjoy loading up the leg press over 1000 lbs and lifting that.. even tho my legs don't look that great they are fairly strong.