PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: "Universal Homebrews"

naturalguy
10-21-08, 3:21 pm
We hear a lot of people that homebrew their own Universal formulas where they mix 2 or more products together in a drink (i.e. Shock & Storm, Intra-Aid & BCAA stack).

Tell us your favorite homebrew and exactly how you mix it (how much water, ice, etc.) and more importantly why you mix those certain supplements and we will give away 5 stacks.

Extra credit: come up with a clever name like "mr dead's muscle building mojo"

Rules: 18 and over, U.S. only

we are running this promo at bb.com also, you can't win both

Mr. Dead
10-21-08, 3:25 pm
We hear a lot of people that homebrew their own Universal formulas where they mix 2 or more products together in a drink (i.e. Shock & Storm, Intra-Aid & BCAA stack).

Tell us your favorite homebrew and exactly how you mix it (how much water, ice, etc.) and more importantly why you mix those certain supplements and we will give away 5 stacks.

1 serving of Intra Aid + 1 serving of EAA Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack... (Mix with 50 oz of water...)

B Con
10-21-08, 3:32 pm
Very sweet promo... hoping to see a B Con flavor that someone comes up with ahaha

Enforcer
10-21-08, 3:37 pm
No one try to steal "Enforcer's Getting Sexy For the the Summer Stack"- Intra-Aid + Storm combo, I have a patent on it...lol

joe-yamma
10-21-08, 3:53 pm
ok, the name of this promo just sounds cool!

BigAnt should get a case each of Storm, EAA Nitro, and Intra-Aid sent to his house ASAP
(if he doesn't already haha)

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 4:03 pm
Ok I will give in!

Name: "Muscle Melon Berry Blast"

Ingredients: 1 Serving Universal Intra-Aid + 1 Serving Universal Grape Storm + 1 Serving of Universal EAA Stak Juicy Watermelon + 1 Serving of Universal Glutamine + 35 oz's of water!

Directions: Mix all the ingredients in a water bottle/shaker, pop it in the freezer an hour before you hit the gym, and enjoy, it is crisp, clean , and refreshing

Giant Killer
10-21-08, 4:07 pm
Awesome promo, I've got a couple good mixes.

Lunatic001
10-21-08, 4:08 pm
I train early in the morning at 500 am so here it goes:

3 scoops EAA Watermelon+Shock Grape+2 scoops UN Glutamine+20 oz cold water in a MIXBOY to wash down Pump......

Drink on your drive to the gym, get anabolic and get to lifting.....

Lunatic

pmug0000
10-21-08, 4:15 pm
It's a simple but overlooked combo: Fruit Punch Shock Therapy and Cherry Torrent. It's no coincidence that these flavors mix together perfectly. 1.5 scoops ST and 3 scoops Torrent in 18 oz. water is a pre-workout cocktail that will result in some skin-splitting pumps and help the hardest of hard-gainers add on some size.

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 5:19 pm
Even a thread like this, won't make me tell what is in the "Special Shake." You are going to have to get more crafty than this....NG

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 7:06 pm
Can we have more than one entry or can I reject my original entry and enter a new one?

I have a brand new one that I guarantee no one has ever thought of or posted!

B-Con told me I should post this one!

>)

Cstlfx
10-21-08, 7:15 pm
This drink is especially before a hard, gut wrenching day. For me, its either back or legs. To be consumed during a workout.

Ingredients: 1 serving of EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon), 1 serving BCAA stack (Grape), 1 serving Storm (Grape), and lastly 1 serving Carbo Plus (Natural Flavor).

Mixing: mix all 4 ingredients in 20 oz ice cold water in a Mixboy. This gets everything mixed well. Then you add this to a 64 oz bottle, fill to the top with more water.

This to me is a hyped up version of Intra-Aid before it was released. I've been using it for a while and I love it. Of course you have the uncoupled aminos to replenish the muscles much faster. The Storm allows for more nutrients to reach the cells in muscles, while also adding size. Lastly, the carbo plus gives me plenty of energy throughout my workout to go hard all the way through, while also repairing my body at the same time.

Mighty Kev
10-21-08, 7:19 pm
I'm sure most of you guys have tried this brew before, because it's only logical and not too complicated... But it simply is effective and tasty as well. Someone definitely has to post this so here it is.

1.5 scoops Green Apple Avalanche Torrent
1.5 scoops Cherry Berry Torrent

Mix. Grow. Recover.

calcaneous
10-21-08, 8:20 pm
calcaneous's total package:

pre-workout:
2 servings shock therapy (fruit punch) mixed with one serving of EAA stack (fruit punch)

intra:
1 serving of intra-aid mixed with 1 serving storm grape

postwork:
1 serving of Green apple Torrent mixed with 1 serving of EAA stack(watermelon)
+ mstak.

mritter3
10-21-08, 8:38 pm
post workout-- i mix 1 scoop of fruit punch storm and 1 scoop of eaa nitro, combine with 24 oz of cold water, and it is one amazing taste.

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 8:49 pm
Intra work out.

1 serving of Intra-Aid & 1 serving of BCAA(Grape) & 1 serving of Storm(grape) in 32oz of Water.

You have everything you need from the protein,carbs,creatine,to the BCAA's to replish your muscles while you hit iron hard.

Nobody
10-21-08, 8:54 pm
My "Stim Free Pre-Workout Blaster" home brew.
Also can be called "StEAAm"

32oz. of water
1 serving of Universal EAA Nitro (Grape)
1 serving of Universal Storm (Grape)

Add all ingredients into a bottle that can be closed. Shake and drink before your workout for a nice smooth energy boost with great pumps and strength to help you plow through a grueling training session. Not only does this taste amazing (just as good if not BETTER then grape juice) you can drink it as fast as you want and NOT get bloated.

Simplicity is key for me, therefore this is why I love this concoction!

Feel The Power
10-21-08, 10:48 pm
You know how in the old stallone movie, over the top.. he has his hat turned forward and when he turns his hat backwards he is ready to slam his opponent in arm wrestling. He says it is like turning on a switch, its time to take care of business.. this is how I feel when I take this stack, then driving to the gym with my music cranked up. I got it timed up that it hits me right after my warmup set and I'm ready to rock.

"Flip the Switch"

Shaker mixed with 2 scoops Grape Storm, BCAA stack, EAA watermelon, 24 oz water all used to wash down a pack of animal pump.

Brutus_515
10-22-08, 10:23 am
shaffers intra/outra shake...

I am a big fan of waxy maize so when I make my little mixtures it isnt the best tasting but it works for the "intra / outra" time frames for that window everyone keeps talking about (good new article at the new uni site from NG by the way).

I start off with just shock therapy (grape mixed with 25 ounces of water) for my work out till the blood flows (about 10 ounces left) then 1/2 way in I incorporate Intra-aid (in 25oz of water) sip it gingerly for the rest of the work out keeping 5-8 ounces left when I am finished...this is where it gets alittle different. I add my serving of torrent (green apple avalanche) to the 5 - 8 ounces that is left in the shaker then fill the shaker up with as much water as i can...mix it up and get a funky looking color..but the taste is pretty damn good. as I take this I take my nitro (from those who read my contest journey I abuse nitro on a daily basis). thats it alittle bit of everything flowing through me at the same time...Some creatine, then beta alanie and waxy maize then add some protien and more carbs with the torrent...boom!

servings
1 serving of Shock therapy
1 serving of Inta - aid
1 serving of torrent

Enforcer
10-22-08, 10:33 am
Enforcer's Pre/Intra/Post Workout Supplemetation (patent pending)

Preworkout:
1 Scoop of Tropical Punch Shock Therapy
3 BetaAla9 pills

Intraworkout:
1 scoop of Intra-Aid
1 scoop of Grape Strom

Postworkout:
1 pack of Animal Nitro
3 scoops of Cherry Berry Torrent

naturalguy
10-22-08, 11:00 am
Even a thread like this, won't make me tell what is in the "Special Shake." You are going to have to get more crafty than this....NG

I am trying bro, give me an A for effort

mdh84
10-22-08, 11:02 am
MDH's Post Workout Potion:

mdh84
10-22-08, 11:03 am
MDH's Post Workout Potion:
20 oz water
3 scoops of cherry Torrent
1 scoop grape storm
Mix together in a shaker

This has a really great flavor and I can't wait to drink it after a workout!

McFly
10-22-08, 11:08 am
McFly's Bug Juice

24oz room temp water
2 scoops EAA Nitro
2 scoops of Grape Storm
2 teaspoons of EAA stack Fruit punch

Used Intra-workout for hellacious pumps and an Amino rich body.....

BTW it is so sweet it taste like candy....i love it....for a real kick add a scoop of Intra-aid

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:11 am
I likes I likes, it's excessive and well,,,, we like it that way!!!!

Big Wides
10-22-08, 11:20 am
"The Lumberjack Stack"

1.5 scoops Shock Therapy Grape
1.5 scoops Intra-Aid
2 scoops Torrent GAA
1 scoop EAA Nitro
2 teaspoons Glutimine Powder
24oz water

Its got all you need, creatine with stims, an overabundance of aminos the carbs needed to shuttle all of the good stuff to the muscles to help with repair and pumps.... plus it tastes damn good

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 11:42 am
I am trying bro, give me an A for effort

You know what I want to know the secret drink also after you mentioned it lmao!

That was a nice try!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 11:43 am
McFly's Bug Juice

24oz room temp water
2 scoops EAA Nitro
2 scoops of Grape Storm

BTW it is so sweet it taste like candy....i love it....for a real kick add a scoop of Intra-aid

I likes I likes, it's excessive and well,,,, we like it that way!!!!

"The Lumberjack Stack"

1.5 scoops Shock Therapy Grape
1.5 scoops Intra-Aid
2 scoops Torrent GAA
1 scoop EAA Nitro
2 teaspoons Glutimine Powder
24oz water

Its got all you need, creatine with stims, an overabundance of aminos the carbs needed to shuttle all of the good stuff to the muscles to help with repair and pumps.... plus it tastes damn good

OMG MY TEETH WANT TO SHATTER AND FALL OUT THESE SOUND SO SWEET FOR THE TOOTH LMAO!

Hoomgar
10-22-08, 11:44 am
2:1 Intra-Aid : Eaa Nitro

I typically will mix 1 scoop IA with 1/2 scoop Eaa Nitro but for longer sessions I will do 2 scoops IA to 1 scoop Eaa Nitro.

It's a big shot in the arm of complex carbs, protein and aminos to power you through any workout. And it tastes amazing!

Give it a try.

Hg

Hoomgar
10-22-08, 11:44 am
2:1 Green Apple Avalanche : Cherry Berry Blast Torrent

A serving of Torrent is 3 scoops. Try it this way:

2 scoops of GAA and 1 scoop of CBB mixed with really cold water.

Ahhhh! Life is good

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:49 am
yeah right..... as if

made you look

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 11:54 am
Name: Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream Dream Shake

Ingredients: 3 Scoops of Universal Cherry Torrent + 1 - 2 Scoops of Universal Vanilla Iso-Whey

Directions: Drink PWO and mix in 3 scoops of Cherry Torrent and Vanilla Iso-Whey with some ice and water in a blender, very refreshing and DDEELLIICCIIOOUUSS!!!

naturalguy
10-24-08, 1:06 pm
shaffers intra/outra shake...

I am a big fan of waxy maize so when I make my little mixtures it isnt the best tasting but it works for the "intra / outra" time frames for that window everyone keeps talking about (good new article at the new uni site from NG by the way).

I start off with just shock therapy (grape mixed with 25 ounces of water) for my work out till the blood flows (about 10 ounces left) then 1/2 way in I incorporate Intra-aid (in 25oz of water) sip it gingerly for the rest of the work out keeping 5-8 ounces left when I am finished...this is where it gets alittle different. I add my serving of torrent (green apple avalanche) to the 5 - 8 ounces that is left in the shaker then fill the shaker up with as much water as i can...mix it up and get a funky looking color..but the taste is pretty damn good. as I take this I take my nitro (from those who read my contest journey I abuse nitro on a daily basis). thats it alittle bit of everything flowing through me at the same time...Some creatine, then beta alanie and waxy maize then add some protien and more carbs with the torrent...boom!

servings
1 serving of Shock therapy
1 serving of Inta - aid
1 serving of torrent

Shaffer, your our first winner in this promo. PM me your addy and you'll have a supply of your cocktail sent out to ya.

Keep 'em coming fellas, we will pick more.

Hoomgar
10-24-08, 2:18 pm
Shaffer, your our first winner in this promo. PM me your addy and you'll have a supply of your cocktail sent out to ya.

Oh baby! Couldn't have happened for a nicer guy! Congrats bro!

Hg

GJN5002
10-24-08, 2:51 pm
Post Workout Puke Pale

1 serving EAA Nitro Powder
5g Universal Micronized creatine
5g Universal Glutamine
20 oz cold water
2 Uni ALA pills

I can make like 2 months worth of PWO supps for dirt cheap doing it this way.

Mr. Dead
10-24-08, 2:54 pm

HUUUGE congrats!!!

HOCKEY TEMPER
10-24-08, 7:18 pm
Let me start this off by saying how fucking sick I am of all these "magic" supplements on the market for "hardgainers". Every time I open an MD magazine I see some bullshit company advertising the latest breakthrough supplement for guys trying to smash through a plateau or get huge. People who buy into this marketing bullshit piss me off and I hate those who think their taking shortcuts and getting ahead by buying this crap when in reality their just flushing their money down the drain. Universal keeps shit real with advertisements that don't try to bullshit you into believing that your buying the latest scientific advancement in bodybuilding nutrition. They push products that work. And my favorite products from Universal are the basic one's that are often overlooked because they don't produce quick results. Pak, whey, gltuamine, and amino's are the four supps that will forever stand the test of time against the bullshit that other company's come out with every month. And Universal is the company that manufactures these four supps with the reliability that makes you know your not wasting your money. That being said...

My stack is a post-workout drink composed strictly of Universal Supplements. The drink is made up of 2tsp's of Universal BCAA stack (grape), 2 tsp's of Universal EAA stack (watermelon), 2tsp Universal Glutamine, and 2 scoops of Universal Ultra Whey Pro. This stack is basic, just amino's, glutamine, and protein to fuel my muscles after an intense workout. It's not fancy. It's not magic. And it sure as hell is not going to build 10 pounds of muscle in one week. But it provides the basic building blocks of post-workout nutrition and the basics are what fucking count in this game.

Feel The Power
10-24-08, 7:31 pm
congrats shaffer!!

Feel The Power
10-24-08, 7:38 pm
low on the carbs/sugars, high on nutrients!! perfect for dieters who need the extra nutrition and a creatine boost.

2 servings fruit punch storm
1 serving fruit punch EAA stack
1 serving orange BCAA stak
1 serving glutamine
24 oz cold water all mixed in a shaker.. enjoy!

Cstlfx
10-26-08, 2:16 pm
I've got another one!

Mix 1-2 servings BCAA (orange) with 1-2 servings EAA (watermelon) in 8-12 ounces of water (depending on how many servings one chose). Mix well, then to top off, throw in a shot of Carni-Tech (orange) for a kicker, it has bite to it.

Great for morning pre-cardio, just as one wakes up. The orange over powers the watermelon, as it is a lighter flavor. I thought it'd be funny to do a bodybuilder's version of a mixed drink. It'd be perfect if EAA came in orange. I thought it did a while back, but I could be mistaken.

Reacher34
10-26-08, 2:35 pm
Under the direction of a respected member of this forvm, I've come up with this supplement protocol that is sure to give you a pump while you do everyday activities. Standing up from bed? Do it with a back pump! Putting your animal hoodie on? Get a chest pump! To and from the porcelain throne? Pump up those quads! Picking your nose? Might as well get a bicep pump from doin it!

The concept is simple: a veritable 24 hour IV drip of aminos and simple carbs.

Upon waking and lasting up til pre workout: 1 serving of GA Torrent (2 if I'm frisky)
Pre workout: 2 servings EAA Nitro
Intra-workout: 1 serving Intra-Aid (no brainer)
Post workout: Double serving of GA Torrent
From after the Torrent til the time I go to sleep I sip on: 2 servings of grape BCAA stack and 2 servings of watermelon EAA stack.

Brothers and Sisters, this can be a costly stack but you know you're getting quality ingredients from Universal. Do it consistently and in a few days, washing your hair in the shower will make you feel like you just did a triple-dropset of bicep curls!

I know you like this one, NG!

Blckdragun
10-26-08, 7:35 pm
Build and Recoveraid

1-2 scoops of Ultra Iso Whey Vanilla
1 banana
1-2 spoons of peanut butter
2 ice cubes

Blend it, relax, drink it, and build and recover from a hard day with the iron

BryanSmash!
10-26-08, 11:27 pm
Sometimes before I work out in the morning I'll take some of my Pump or Pak pills, stick them in a marshmallow, chew it up, and slug it down with a chocolate protein shake. Oh, and if I'm feeling creative I'll try to make faces on the marshmallow with the pills. The red one makes a great nose.

AFTazz06
10-27-08, 12:05 am
I'm on keto so i can't take anything high in carbs. So this is my current stack;

starting out the day with breakfast and ofcourse the PAK.

1hr before heading to the gym; 1.5 scoops of Whey, 1.5 scoops of Specialized protein for lean mass, 2 tbsp of peanut butter. 4 Uni-liver pills

pre-workout- Animal Pump 30mins prior to working out
arriving at gym- Animal Nitro
during workout- EAA Stack- watermelon
Post workout- Animal Nitro

45mins after-meal with Animal Omega
Before going to bed-last meal with Animal Flex

Mr. Aestheticz
10-27-08, 3:06 pm

Just noticed you are a weiner >)

Congrats bro!

Lunatic001
10-27-08, 4:05 pm
Yeah...congrats bro...just noticed too....

Feel The Power
10-28-08, 8:52 am
even if I don't win for my homebrew I finally tried enforcers mix of intra-aid and grape storm. Man, that was delicious and I had an awesome pump last night during legs. I didn't want to overdue it with the creatine since I do pump preworkout, but this is definately a mix I will continue to do. If you haven't tried it I would highly reccomend it.

HOCKEY TEMPER
10-28-08, 12:43 pm
Sometimes before I work out in the morning I'll take some of my Pump or Pak pills, stick them in a marshmallow, chew it up, and slug it down with a chocolate protein shake. Oh, and if I'm feeling creative I'll try to make faces on the marshmallow with the pills. The red one makes a great nose.

haha what the fuck...

Brutus_515
10-28-08, 12:49 pm
Just noticed you are a weiner >)

Congrats bro!

Yeah...congrats bro...just noticed too....

thanks just waiting for it to arrive! I just finished my first tub of inta-aid.

BryanSmash!
10-28-08, 1:13 pm
haha what the fuck...

Yeah I do stupid shit like that. heheh

BigBlueBear
10-31-08, 4:47 am
Well... it took me awhile to getting my hands on the good green stuff, but I finally did and I'm quite happy with this little brew I've been using post. Use it like regular Torrent, damn near immediately. I reckon you could call it...

"Torrential Cut"

25oz's water
1 1/2 scoop - Green Apple Torrent
1 serving - Juicy Watermelon EAA

Basic, to the point, and packed with all kinds of free form goodness.

naturalguy
10-31-08, 8:23 am
McFly's Bug Juice

24oz room temp water
2 scoops EAA Nitro
2 scoops of Grape Storm

McFly > you are our new winner for this week.

I only suggest you go with ice cold water rather than room temp LOL.

PM me with your info and I will get this stack out to you.

Brutus_515
10-31-08, 9:00 am
congrats bro. I just recieved mine yesterday..

Hoomgar
10-31-08, 11:42 am

Yea boyeeee! Score!

Jay_de
10-31-08, 12:34 pm
I've tried alot of different stuff since becoming a serious lifter, and although I've gotten some great results with some of them, i've learned to tone it down a bit and keep it simple.

Name: Jay_De's "Anabolic K.I.S.S." (Keep it simple stack)

15 minutes before I get to the gym I mix 1 scoop of grape shock therapy with 1 serving of EAA watermelon in 12 - 16 oz's of water with 6 Uni-liver and then immediately post workout 1 scoop of fruit punch storm mixed with 1 serving of EAA watermelon in 16oz's of water to wash down 6 uni-liver.

McFly
10-31-08, 12:53 pm

awesome!!!!! i'm so amped, just made my day!

Feel The Power
11-01-08, 5:58 pm
ingredients

2 TSP EAA watermelon stack
2 TSP BCAA orange stack
1 package sugar free jello.. either orange or watermelon (depending on your mood)

Bring one cup of water to a boil (or nuke it in the microwave for about 2:30). Pour in one regular sized box of Jello mix and stir until dissolved. Then add in both BCAA and EAA stacks. Stir the mixture well, pour into individual shot cups, and place in the fridge for a few hours.

Enjoy the looks at work the next day when you are in the break room doing jello shots on the clock!

Maiden69
11-01-08, 7:25 pm
I'm not apply for this since I won the "Big Picture Stack", but my cocktails are as follows.

Maiden's Small Muscle Intra Slurpee
16oz Ice Cubes
16oz chilled water
1 Scoop Intra Aid
1 Scoop Storm Grape

Maiden's Big Muscle Intra Slurpee
16oz Ice Cubes
16oz Chilled Water
1 Scoop Intra Aid
2 tsp EAA Watermelon

Blend to a Slurpee consistency and put on the fridge until ready to go to the gym. Sip on it during your work out! I switch the Storm depending on the size of the muscle group trained the day. I take my Shock Therapy with Storm on the Big days and the EAA with Torrent on the Small days.

Picture of the Cocktails ready to go!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/Maiden69/LP/Big%20Picture/DSC00029.jpg

bloodsimple1234
11-02-08, 2:39 pm
intra aid blue raspberry
iso whey tropical punch
shock therapy grape
storm fruit punch

<<<***"BLOODSIMPLE'S SHOCK N' AWE ANABOLIC TSUNAMI!"**>>

I woke up one morning not that long ago and was just standing in my kitchen thinking many AM I TIRED! I need to wake up and quick,then I thought I don't feel like making a meal.All this plus I have to get in the shower and get out the door for my first class.I can always grab a protein bar or something later for my 1st meal.I never,ever have my 1st meal made.Usually,I stress USUALLY have some meals for the day made the day before.Anyway I need some nutrients and I need to wake up.I looked at my counter and looked at everything I had and said what the heck! I went for it!

I grabbed my blender poured in a good 24oz of ice cold water or so....
then I added one scoop of Blue Raspberry INTRA-AID

then I threw in about 1.5 scoops of Tropical Punch Ultra-Iso Whey(I remember not even having a whole scoop left so I threw it all in.It came out to about 1.5 scoops

I then threw in one level scoop of fruit punch Storm
then I knew exactly what was going in next as That was the first thing I knew was going in from the begining.I am talking about GRAPE ShOcK TheRaPy of course!
I threw in one HEAPING scoop,I have always used almost two scoops pre workout but remember I only threw in 24 oz of water.

So next step was 2 ice cubes,and then blend!
I did it and man oh man is this some nice stuff! a bit tart to say the least so anyone thinking of this def use more water.I drank about half took a quick shower and threw the rest in a shaker as I left.Excellent energy,muscle building nutrients.I was up and satisfied knowing I had all those nutrients in there so I could rest assured I was right back in an anabolic state.
I had the whey hydro in me right away,all the eaas,of course the iso whey etc..

this is one many should try! but be careful it is not for the faint of heart!

bloodsimple1234
11-04-08, 3:27 pm
I do not know how more people are not getting in on this,unreal.

Blckdragun
11-04-08, 6:34 pm
I tried a few things recently and these were good. To me anyway.

The Final Meal (1 hour before the weights)

1 serving of chocolate real gains
a cup of Milk
2 spoons of natural pb
a little crushed ice
1 cup of oatmeal
add about a half-1 cup of egg whites

Blend, drink, enjoy, take an animal pak and get psyched for the workout

The muscle Waker (Pre Workout)

1 scoop of shock (fruit punch)
1 scoop of storm (fruit punch)
8 oz of orange juice

Shake it all up or blend it, drink it, head to the gym for war

The Muscle Fixer (Post Workout)

2 scoops cherry torrent
1 scoop of green apple avalanche
3 strawberries
2 servings of eaa stack juicy watermelon

Blend, drink, enjoy, recover

Blckdragun
11-08-08, 9:51 am

The Final Meal (1 hour before the weights)

1 serving of chocolate real gains
a cup of Milk
2 spoons of natural pb
a little crushed ice
1 cup of oatmeal
add about a half-1 cup of egg whites

Blend, drink, enjoy, take an animal pak and get psyched for the workout

The muscle Waker (Pre Workout)

1 scoop of shock (fruit punch)
1 scoop of storm (fruit punch)
8 oz of orange juice

Shake it all up or blend it, drink it, head to the gym for war

2 scoops cherry torrent
3 strawberries

I meant whole milk too. Sorry about that.

bloodsimple1234
11-09-08, 3:42 pm
that muscle waker sounds good bro!

Austin109
11-09-08, 8:51 pm
i know its not purely universal but i think i may have stumbled upon the best cutting intraworkout formula ever.

Austins Jacked Juice (my jugs label):

1 Scoop Storm (Fruit Punch)
1 Scoop Purple Wraath(controlled labs, grape)
20 oz Water

Great for maintaining size + strength on a cut. Would use EAA stack but the grape flavor is to strong to make it work right. Try it, you wont be disappointed.

bloodsimple1234
11-10-08, 10:46 am
hey Austin try Fruit Punch Storm with some Universal Eaa stack (watermelon)
let me know what you think about that!

bloodsimple1234
11-10-08, 10:48 am
and pop a few universal Beta-Ala9 pre wo and you are good to go man!
seriously try it out!

Jay_de
11-10-08, 12:17 pm
hey Austin try Fruit Punch Storm with some Universal Eaa stack (watermelon)
let me know what you think about that!

Yeah, good stuff!

And,

Has this thread lost steam already?

bloodsimple1234
11-10-08, 12:37 pm
I've been trying to pump some steam into it!!! am I the only one who thinks how fun and awsome the promo is?

AFTazz06
11-10-08, 12:52 pm
hey i dont know why there's all this complaining going on about not many people getting in on this promo?! i'm happy there's not many in here, means more chances to win for those us who did enter this freakin awesome promo.

Mighty Kev
11-11-08, 12:54 pm
Hey there gents!

So yeterday I met up with one of my boys to go do a hard leg day. Now normally in terms of supplements I take a pack of pump pre-workout, drinks some purple wraath during my workout and then follow it with Cherry Berry or Green apple avalance Torrent, but my buddy recently picked up a bottle of the new Blue Razz Intra-aid, so we decided to make a little universal concoction to help fuel us through leg day.

Here's our mix:

2 scoops of Intra aid- Blue Razz
1 Scoop of Green Apple Avalanche Torrent
1 scoop of Cherry Berry Torrent

I was pretty surpised how good this turned out tasting, and it definitely proved to be effective in helping my last sets not be me simply going through the motions. Maybe it's the fact that I don't normally drink any carbs during my workout, but this really turned out to be a good mix, and the flavor was pretty nice too. I'm just hoping that some Cherry Berry Intra-aid comes out so I can make myself a solid CBB mixture of the intra-aid and torrent. Anyway, cheers to the "Leg Day Fuel" Homebrew.

Feel The Power
11-11-08, 8:19 pm
x2!!

hey i dont know why there's all this complaining going on about not many people getting in on this promo?! i'm happy there's not many in here, means more chances to win for those us who did enter this freakin awesome promo.

pmug0000
11-11-08, 10:45 pm
Get it? It's PWO shake and with my name added in lol I think it's clever. Anyway....

I've never tried this, but I think it's damn good idea and I'd like to try it out.

Ingredients:
3 scoops Chocolate Real Gains
3 scoops Chocolate Hard Fast
20 oz. cold water

I drink 2 servings of Torrent during my workout, then take Nitro immediately PWO, and then this P(mug)WO shake would come about 20 minutes after the Nitro. This has got a shitload of quality protein and carbs, plus some extras from the Hard Fast. Definitely a good way to take advantage of that anabolic window.

Dingo
11-12-08, 4:00 pm
i know torrent and intra aid are all the rage, but i prefer that which came before.
I just started this mix, its simple and it works.
1 scoop eaa nitro
1 teaspoon universal Glutamine OCR
atleast 32oz water.... i use 3 liters.

*to the 2nd power because its the second version of the original, and its got Glutamine.

Jay_de
11-13-08, 10:21 am
Nah, definitely no complaining here! I just made that comment because I haven't seen any replies from any of the universal guys and no update on winners in awhile.

Definitely a great promotion though!

bloodsimple1234
11-13-08, 4:34 pm
lol yea but we are all in this together so it is nice whenever anyone gets a nice prize like the ones in this promo.

Feel The Power
11-15-08, 12:59 pm
"Bulk like theres no tomorrow"
(post workout smoothie)

3.5 scoops vanilla real gains.
1 serving universal creatine mono powder.
1 serving universal glutamine powder.
2 scoops vanilla ice cream.
20-32oz milk.. add more if you don't want it as thick.
4 peppermint candy canes.

put candy canes in blender first to chop them up into fine pieces, add in all other ingredients and blend it up.

newbreed
11-15-08, 4:57 pm
"The Universashake" or "The NutriUniversaShake"

3 scoops of chocolate real gains
1 serving universal creatine mono powder
1 serving universal glutamine powder
3-4 ice cubes
1 cup of whole milk
1 spoon of natural peanut butter
1 apple
a quarter cup of oatmeal

Of course cut up the apple and add to the blender with the other ingredients and blend it together. Very nutritious and delicious all at once.

naturalguy
11-16-08, 8:21 am
Keep 'em coming, going to pick a new winner this week

bloodsimple1234
11-16-08, 3:20 pm
wooohoo! good luck all!

there are one or two homebrews im thinking of trying!

Big3
11-16-08, 9:41 pm
This is a neat little stack I use during workouts.....

1 serving Intra Aid( used to be Nitro G)
1 serving Storm (Grape)
1 serving Shock Therapy (Fruit Punch)
1 serving EAA Stack (Watermelon)

I add EAA Stack and Intra Aid for good measures because my lifting sessions can get long in the offseason for football.....

Add all the supps and mix with 64oz ice cold water and shake. Drink before and during workouts and it really revs me up! Also gives me mad pumps, hence the name Blood Potion.

houseofpain
11-16-08, 9:45 pm
2 scoops real gains
1 scoop specialized protein for lean mass
2 cups milk
It's simple, efficient, easy, nutritious and anabolic. What else can you ask for?

Bchenk
11-17-08, 4:34 pm
ingredients:
4 teaspoons of Universal BCAA Stack AAC (grape)(5g's)
1 scoop of Universal Shock Therapy (grape splash)(21g's)
2 scoops of Universal Carbo Plus (natural flavor)(28g's)

suggested use: Mix with 20 oz water start drink 15 mins pre work out and drink up untill you touch the weights. not for those who are not hardcore ;-) and remember drink responsibly

bloodsimple1234
11-18-08, 8:24 am
the excitement is building up!

ionicrod
11-18-08, 12:06 pm
I've got two drinks that i have been mixing for a while now, that I have been getting good gains from. both play off the whole waxy maize carb, insulin spike theory. I am big into amino acids too, so I make sure to have plenty of those in my pre and intra workout drinks

my preworkout drink

1 serving of shock therapy fruit punch
1 scoop of cherry torrent
2 teaspoons of EAA stack (fruit punch)

mix that in your universal shaker, with 4 pieces of ice and 16-18 oz of water.

then what I drink while working out:

3-4 scoops of cherry torrent
2 teaspoons of bcaa stack (grape)
2 teaspoons of Eaa stack(fruit punch)

mix this with about 18 oz of iced water in your mixboy, and youre good to go. this is a very tastey drink, especially with the hind of grape in it....

the combination of these drinks increased my endurance while working out, and my pumps are much more intense.

Mighty Kev
11-19-08, 7:50 pm
The suspense!

Feel The Power
11-20-08, 8:57 am
someones gonna get the hookup soon! I can sense it.

InkdMuscle
11-20-08, 1:33 pm
This shake I take PWO. Since Im cutt'n I dont use Torrent(for the time being).

2-Scoops ISO WHEY (Chocolate) 40g Protein
2-Servings EAA Stack(Watermelon)
24oz Cold Water

Mix and enjoy. This shit is so good it taste like a chocolate covered watermelon. I look forward to this shake.

OldTimer
11-20-08, 2:13 pm
My first contribution...this is my before bed nightcap. Any1 have anythng else might be added post it :) open to all suggestions. Why do I take this? Not tryin to be the smartarse but google the ingedients and you'll know why :) I feel that until you research it urself it wont sink in. May not be what you need but it works for me.

Water...8 oz
GABA...1000 mg
Glutamine...2000 mg
Arginine...1000 mg
Taurine...1000 mg
aminos(essential/non-essential)...2000 mg
BCCA's...2000 mg

naturalguy
11-20-08, 2:54 pm

2 scoops cherry torrent
3 strawberries

This weeks winner! pm me your info and we will get this out to you.

Mr. Dead
11-20-08, 2:58 pm

HUUUGE congrats!!!

Blckdragun
11-20-08, 4:45 pm

SWEET! Christmas came early this year. Thanks NG!

Mc Buffin
11-25-08, 8:33 pm
Now that I'm on the Animal forum, here's mine

"Monster Rage"
First off, buy a 32 oz. fruit punch gatorade and drink enough where the level is a couple inches lower than when you opened it. From there you add:
1 scoop of wild punch shock therapy
1 scoop of fruit punch storm
1 serving of BCAA orange stack
1 serving of EAA juicy watermelon stack
1 serving of glutamine

Then add some cold water to fill up the container, shake it up, then drink and head to the gym. A lot of stuff and expensive but it's damn good and I definately feel incredible after drinking it. Kinda unstoppable.

BamBam
11-25-08, 11:11 pm
1 Serving Vanilla Real Gains
2 Scoops Wild Punch Shock therapy
2 Scoops Orange BCAA Stack
2 Tbsp Glutamine
1 Cup Ice
Water- Add to preference (thick- less water , thinner- more water)

I drink this shit before I hit the gym and while I am lifting (1/2 before, 1/2 during). Sometimes the taste isnt all that good if you water it down so beware, but if you wanna put on some size, and make sure you aren't sore, can go harder, and in the end....look better....drink my brew! Im not joking..

Also- note* Flavors of any powdered mix can be swapped to your tastes

IN IRON,
BB

Feel The Power
12-04-08, 7:44 am
"Quick Muscle Repair Shake"

Eaa Nitro grape 1 scoop
2 scoops grape Storm
24 oz cold water

Mc Buffin
12-10-08, 4:13 pm
This still going?

bloodsimple1234
12-17-08, 11:43 am
im not even sure if it is still going but here is one just for fun if not.................
did this one for the first time not too long ago!

"bloodsimple's Behemoth Builder!"

16 ounces of whole milk

3.0 even scoops Banana Real Gains

1 scoop chocolate shake ultra iso-whey

2 ice cubes

1 tbsp natural pb

small squeeze nesquick syrup(not all the time,once a week or so)

Blend!

tastes great and get's some gains going!!!

AFTazz06
12-18-08, 4:05 pm
yeah, seriously is this still open? seems like there havent been anymore winners announced in weeks.

BaseballMonster
01-09-09, 2:55 pm
same...... is this still open?

naturalguy
01-09-09, 4:54 pm
You guys still want it open? Ok. We will keep it going a little longer.

G Diesel
01-09-09, 5:00 pm
A really refreshing intra beverage, though simple compared to a lot of these homebrews is as follows...

1 serving fruit punch Storm
2-3 servings orange BCAA Stack
24 oz cold water

Though we've all been doing this sort of shit for a long time, this thread should be named after BigAnt. He brought the Universal homebrew to the masses. Gotta give credit where it is due.

Peace, G

TigerAce01
01-09-09, 8:49 pm
Here's my intra workout homebrew...

15 fl oz grape pedialyte
10 fl oz ice water
1 scoop grape storm
1 scoop carbo plus
1 serving EAA Stack Watermelon
1 scoop Torrent

Delicious and nutritious

rhane
01-09-09, 9:46 pm
I call it the Blockbuster (since hitting the wall becomes all too common in long endurance events and when pushing hard in the gym...the blockbuster helps me to keep up the intensity and keep on moving) - 2 scoops of torrent with about a half serving of vanilla real gains. It's perfect anytime - preworkout, during workout, or post workout. Hands down, my favorite drink. The real gains has complex carbs and high quality protein and the torrent adds in essential aminos, creatine, high glycemic carbs, and extra protein for good measure. By the way, it tastes darn good too.

I mix it up and carry it with me for long endurance runs or road cycling, and it's always in my bag when I'm lifting. Depending on what I'm doing, I vary quantity of real gains in the mix but I never go above half a serving.

Cheko
01-10-09, 1:21 pm
Use it for energy rush:

12oz unsweetened Grape Juice
1 Serving of Storm
1 Serving of EEA Nitro (once Nitro G)
Top off with ice and water to fill my shaker.

Mighty Kev
01-10-09, 4:47 pm
2 tsps Fruit Punch EAA Stack
1 Rounded Scoop Glutamine OCR
1 Scoop Cherry Berry Blast Torrent
1 Scoop Green Apple Avalanche Torrent
1 Scoop Ultra Iso Whey Vanilla Shake
24 Ounces of Icy Cold G2 Fruit Punch Gatorade

Combine in a shaker, sip throughout the workout and one the ride/ walk home from the gym. Enjoy.

Cstlfx
01-10-09, 5:42 pm
Came up with a new one. This one is a pre-workout meal replacement

1 Scoop Soy Pro (any flavor, I like chocolate)
1 Teaspoon Glutamine
1 Serving Carbo Plus

Mix it in about 15-20 ounces of water, depending on how thick you like it.
Complex Carbs, Protein, and Animos, makes for a good workout boost.

BaseballMonster
01-11-09, 1:22 am
Try Myne, I Call It

"The Call Of The Wild"
Pre-Workout

2 scoops of fuit punch kicker shock therapy
1 scoop fruit punch storm
20oz of H20

That's only the hyped up part. (Pre Workout Shake)

Post Workout, I call this one: "Rippd2Shredz"

2 scoops of torrent grren apple avalanche
1 scoop of universal lava
2 scoops of EAA Stack
20oz of H20 also

Fucking tastes like a dreamshake!!

Mc Buffin
01-12-09, 3:26 pm
Since I'm trying to add some muscle size to my small body I came up with this mix I take first thing in the morning after my body suffers in a catabolic state for a while. I take this then my first meal about 30 minutes later.
1 serving of GH Stack Grape
1 serving of Glutamine
Spoon full of EAA stack Grape
Spoon full of EAA stack fruit Punch

Mix all that with about 16 ounces of water with an ice cube or 2 then drink.

JUGGERNAUT
01-12-09, 3:30 pm
Mixed up beef, carrots, sweet potatoes, prunes, cheddar popcorn, ultra iso whey fruit punch and shock therapy same flavor. I'm not kidding.

naturalguy
01-12-09, 3:38 pm
Mixed up beef, carrots, sweet potatoes, prunes, cheddar popcorn, ultra iso whey fruit punch and shock therapy same flavor. I'm not kidding.

Sounds delicious......................................... .................................................n ot

naturalguy
01-12-09, 3:40 pm
Try Myne, I Call It

"The Call Of The Wild"
Pre-Workout

20oz of H20

2 scoops of EAA Stack
20oz of H20 also

You are our next winner. PM me your info.

Hoomgar
01-12-09, 4:56 pm
Sounds delicious......................................... .................................................n ot

What if this was the recipe for his secret pre-wo shake that you just gave the thumbs down?

You are our next winner. PM me your info.

Congrats man!

BaseballMonster
01-12-09, 5:44 pm
that sounds delicious, I've tried tuna, some ground beef and cheesecake once that shit had my mother scrubbin the blender!

JUGGERNAUT
01-12-09, 5:50 pm
that sounds delicious, I've tried tuna, some ground beef and cheesecake once that shit had my mother scrubbin the blender!

Poor MOM! You only get one of those bro, you better pick her up some flowers after that one.

BaseballMonster
01-12-09, 6:02 pm
even though i am a college student living at home i still do my own shit, plus i am a waiter on the weekends so i pickup flowers from the parties for her. But yes she supports me in this hardcore style of livin, thankfully.

TigerAce01
01-12-09, 8:31 pm
Try Myne, I Call It

"The Call Of The Wild"
Pre-Workout

20oz of H20

2 scoops of EAA Stack
20oz of H20 also

2 scoops of shock therapy?? Damn, that would get me jittery as hell.

Feel The Power
01-12-09, 8:36 pm
congrats bro!!

BaseballMonster
01-12-09, 9:03 pm
i always grew up with one scoop but it never did the job accordingly so two scoops eventually came along and got the job done.....

killinweight
01-13-09, 3:37 pm
i call it "get to the choppa"
its got every thing you need to get there.

24 oz water
one scoop of wildpunch kicker shock therapy
one half scoop of fruit punch storm
2 teaspoons of fruit punch eaa stack
one packet of animal pump

take 35 minutes before you train for a massive pump, and energy.not to mention the excellent taste.

BaseballMonster
01-13-09, 6:44 pm
get my PM?

BaseballMonster
01-16-09, 5:32 pm
Got my shit today thanks Naturalguy

Been checking my mail compulsively due to my presence at home and school doesn't start till wed again for me.

Thanks to Universal again

still waiting on my big 88 promo stuff though...

rhane
01-19-09, 9:51 am
I'm putting in my vote for "Get to tha Choppa"

It's creative and has an original marketing spin too..."got everything you need to get there..." Classic, if you ask me.

mritter3
01-19-09, 10:50 am
I mix 2 scoops of cherry torrent
1 scoop of vanilla real gains
1 scoop storm fruit puch
1 scoop of eaa stack juicy watermelon

add it to 20oz cold water and man its everything you need for post workout recovery and growth.

Big3
01-19-09, 4:17 pm
1 serving Intra Aid Blue Raspberry
1 serving Storm Blue Raspberry
1 serving Shock Therapy Fruit Punch

Mix in 64oz ice cold water and sip during workout! Very refreshing and quite tasty. IA w/ Storm is legit.

Man, this promo is awsome. One of the many reasons I've been using Universal products since I began.

BaseballMonster
01-25-09, 7:56 pm

Lewy23
01-27-09, 11:56 am
1 serving Intra-Aid
1 Serving Universal Cherry Berry Torrent
1 Serving Universal Vanilla Real Gains
4-5 Ice Cubes
3 Cups water
Throw in the blender and let it rip

Sounds kinda gross..but its not. Plus with the Red (cherry) and White (vanilla) it matches my Polish flag lol Its great on the drive to the gym or during my work out. Cant go wrong!!

Lewy

Big C
01-27-09, 12:01 pm
I'm likin the looks of this my Polish brother. I definately have to give this a shot. I have some vanilla whey right now but no Real Gains.

1 serving Intra-Aid
1 Serving Universal Cherry Berry Torrent
1 Serving Universal Vanilla Real Gains
4-5 Ice Cubes
3 Cups water
Throw in the blender and let it rip

Sounds kinda gross..but its not. Plus with the Red (cherry) and White (vanilla) it matches my Polish flag lol Its great on the drive to the gym or during my work out. Cant go wrong!!

Lewy

Lewy23
01-27-09, 1:12 pm
I'm likin the looks of this my Polish brother. I definately have to give this a shot. I have some vanilla whey right now but no Real Gains.

Hey man,

Give it a shot...the whey will work fine as well. Us Polish brothers have to stick together.

When it comes to mixing different supps...its ok to be a "mad scientist" and see what you come up with!

Lewy

BaseballMonster
02-08-09, 11:04 am
bump

Feel The Power
02-08-09, 11:19 am
A potion bound to give your face tingles and endurance up the ass!!

Take 3 capsules of beta ala9 mixed down with....
2 scoops intra aid.
2 scoops grape storm.

take the capsules during your warmup and sip the drink throughout the workout.

KJR246
02-27-09, 11:49 pm
I take a box of sugar free, fat free instant vanilla pudding. This stuff is great. 100 calories and 1000 grams of flavor. I dump the powder into a bowl. Then I dump in some blue raz Intra-Aid. Next I throw in some blue raz Shock Therapy. Mix the powders up until it's looking blue. Then I put in only a half a cup of skim milk, because pudding doesn't become pudding without it. Then I put in water until it looks decent. I beat it up with a fork until it's thick. Next it's time to enjoy. The vanila throws the blue raz flavor into a different ballpark. Reminds me of cotton candy from the fair. I like to eat it about 45 minutes pre workout.
-Box of SF FF Vanila Pudding
-Scoop of Intra-Aid (blue raz)
-Scoop of Shock Therapy (blue raz)
-Half Cup of Skim Milk
-Water to Texture
Mix. Inhale. Lift. Repeat.

rhane
03-13-09, 9:47 am
Lets call this one the "pack on the mASS"...

You mix 8 oz of water and 2 cubes of ice with 2 brownies, a serving of real gains, some vanilla cake frosting, peanut butter, and some oreos.

If you dont pack on some mean mASS with this, you need to drink more of it...

BamBam
03-13-09, 12:58 pm
Ok...I just ordered this stuff to make my new home brew that I tried at the ASC.

1 serving Vanilla Real Gains
1 serving Grape BCAA Stack
1 Serving Intra Aid (any flavor will do...I like Blue Razz)

Perfect drink to have during your workouts. Short, Sweet, To the Point. Drink during and also after workout. One big shake should hold you over if you start drinking about halfway through your workout.

E-Train
03-20-09, 11:45 pm
My Pre I Call It: Shockin The System.

3 Scoops of Blue Raspberry Shock Therapy
1 Scoop of Eaa
8 oz of H20

My Post I Call: Anabolic Inhibitor

1 Scoop of Storm
2 Scoops of Torrent
4 Ice Cubes
16 oz of H20

Austin109
03-22-09, 5:29 am
My Pre I Call It: Shockin The System.

3 Scoops of Blue Raspberry Shock Therapy
1 Scoop of Eaa
8 oz of H20

My Post I Call: Anabolic Inhibitor

1 Scoop of Storm
2 Scoops of Torrent
4 Ice Cubes
16 oz of H20

lol. those both sound great bro but you might want to look up the definition of the word inhibitor... :D

E-Train
03-22-09, 10:48 pm
lol. those both sound great bro but you might want to look up the definition of the word inhibitor... :D

oh crap i meant Anabolic Lactic Acid Inhibitor........ i was trying to write a biology research paper at the same time

E-Train
03-22-09, 11:01 pm
oh crap i meant Anabolic Lactic Acid Inhibitor........ i was trying to write a biology research paper at the same time

Now that I come to think of it my paper is done and I'd rather call it "The Catabolic Inhibitor"

E-Train
03-25-09, 11:37 am
im guessing this shits closed...

SupremeMentality
03-25-09, 12:05 pm

I don't know if it is or not, it was put up a while ago but I will throw one up just to share.

Here is a new one I have been using recently and I love it... I call it the Cardio Killer.

20oz water
3 scoops EAA Stak Fruit Punch
2 scoops Carbo Plus
3 capsules Beta-Ala9 opened and dumped in

Shake and sip during cardio. I use it during conditioning training and I don't get fatigued... it's awesome.

KJR246
03-25-09, 3:29 pm

Shouldn't be. Only 4 winners picked unless I counted wrong...

Gambit
03-25-09, 3:33 pm
"Incredible Hulk's Blood"

1 scoop Blue-Raz Intra-Aid
1 scoop Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
1/2 scoop of Green Apple Avalanche Torrent

Add cold water and shake vigorously until all dissolved. Should be the color of the Hulk's blood.

TigerAce01
03-25-09, 3:53 pm
Okay, I've been trying to come up with one, and I think I've got it.

I call it:

Specialized Protein for Kicking Your Ass

1 Scoop Animal Max Vanilla
1 Scoop Torrent GAA
1 Scoop Torrent CBB
1/2 Scoop Shock Therapy Fruit Punch
1 Serving EAA Watermelon

Mix it all up in a shaker cup filled with ice cold water. Pound it down. Kick some ass.

-Ace

TigerAce01
03-25-09, 3:59 pm

I call it:

1 Scoop Torrent GAA
1 Scoop Torrent CBB
1 Serving EAA Watermelon

Mix it all up in a shaker cup filled with ice cold water. Pound it down. Kick some ass.

-Ace

I would also like to add the reasons for each of these ingredients.

The ingredient profile allows for pre workout energy and carb loading, along with the strength increasing properties of creatine, and the anabolic properties of aminos. Perfect.

-Ace

Little Z
03-25-09, 4:01 pm
"Incredible Hulk's Blood"

1 scoop Blue-Raz Intra-Aid
1 scoop Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
1/2 scoop of Green Apple Avalanche Torrent

Add cold water and shake vigorously until all dissolved. Should be the color of the Hulk's blood.

how much water are you using for that? because normally IA calls for 20-25oz.. if you are using 20oz for that concoction.. is it strong?

Gambit
03-25-09, 4:07 pm
how much water are you using for that? because normally IA calls for 20-25oz.. if you are using 20oz for that concoction.. is it strong?

I got a 64oz Gatorade bottle I use. I start sipping on it around the time I take my Pump, and it usually lasts me until I take my Nitro PWO.

Little Z
03-25-09, 4:48 pm
I got a 64oz Gatorade bottle I use. I start sipping on it around the time I take my Pump, and it usually lasts me until I take my Nitro PWO.

copy copy..

will be tryin that out soon..

E-Train
03-25-09, 7:57 pm
I call this one "Jumpstart the AED" pre workout shake

basically this preworkout stak will get you all hopped up before a workout and help you big time

20 Oz of that tap water
2 ice cubes
2 scoops of Shock Therapy blue raz
3 GH Max Capsules

take the capsules with the shake after blending it

Shit will jump start you literally, try taking it at 4 am running on 5 hours sleep it works better than those 5 hour energys

the basic post workout for me consist of The "Catabolic Downgrader"

20oz of tap water
1 scoop of hard fast
1 scoop of EAA stak juicy watermelon
2 scoops of storm cherry berry
3 capsules of GH Max

p.s. it didnt say how many entries you could post, just thought i could do more than one..

Big3
03-25-09, 8:08 pm
Preworkout Sludge

1 scoop Blue Razz Shock
1 serving Watermelon EAA Stack

Intraworkout Sludge

1 serving Citrus/Blue Razz Intra Aid
1 serving Watermelon EAA Stack

Postworkout Shit

1 serving Cherry Torrent
1 serving Nitro

SupremeMentality
03-26-09, 10:56 am

I call it:

1 Scoop Torrent GAA
1 Scoop Torrent CBB
1 Serving EAA Watermelon

-Ace

I love Animal Max Vanilla.. it's so underrated.

Gambit
04-01-09, 4:00 pm
The Purple Cobra - intraworkout

1/2 scoop of EAA Nitro
1 tablespoon of GH Stack (grape)
1 scoop Blue Raz Intra-Aid

Little Z
04-01-09, 4:47 pm
The Purple Cobra - intraworkout

1/2 scoop of EAA Nitro
1 tablespoon of GH Stack (grape)
1 scoop Blue Raz Intra-Aid

water amount? ice?.. i hope you arent just eating the powder again Gambit..

Gambit
04-01-09, 6:31 pm
water amount? ice?.. i hope you arent just eating the powder again Gambit..

Like a fucking pixy stick, Z.

64oz bottle of water, chilled in a fridge (preferably)... maybe even a little splash of grape Powerade (I'm not a fan of Gatorade)

E-Train
04-06-09, 8:21 pm
thats what i had thought too at first, just powder? lmao...

Big3
04-06-09, 10:35 pm
This thread is great, regardless of whether or not the promo is going, I'm getting all these new creative recipes to use!

Post workout.

1 pack Nitro
1.5 serving Torrent
12 Uni Liver tabs

E-Train
04-11-09, 3:38 pm
bump...

Jay_de
04-11-09, 7:22 pm
Ok, I have one i've been using for a few weeks, and one I JUST tried a few days ago.

I don't know if either of these have been mentioned yet because I haven't read thru here in awhile, but here it goes:

The Screaming Blue MotherF**ker

1 scoop Blue Raz storm
2 scoops Blue Raz Shock Therapy
1 scoop Blue Raz Intra-aid

I take a 1 gallon jug of water (filled halfway) and add the above. Add crushed ice and drink Intra. I don't like my drinks real strong (taste wise) so I tend to water it down a bit.

As for my reasoning for drinking Shock intra as opposed to pre, I find it gives me a more constant level of energy (more like pump) as opposed to the KICK/Jitters that come with downing a serving of it all at once.

Another Intra drink I tried recently and really really like:

The Orange Blossom Special (My brother and I were talking about old school tractor pulls...lol.)

3 scoops Orange Crush Lava
1 - 2 scoops orange BCAA stack
2 scoops citrus burst Intra-aid

Mixed in a gallon jug (filled halfway) with crushed Ice and taken Intra.

I alternate between these two depending on what flavor Intra drink i'm in the mood for. If I take the OBS, I usually take a serving of Blue Raz shock pre...sipped over about 15 - 20 minutes.

I know neither of the names are particularly original...lol. My brother and I were joking around when we were making these and this is what we ended up refering to both of them as...

Feel The Power
04-11-09, 11:02 pm
that blue razz drink sounds awesome!! I've tried the storm and intra-aid and I love the taste of both. I could only imagine how jacked I would get if I added shock into the mix. Thanks for posting, I'm gonna check this one out one of these days..

Jonisocool
04-11-09, 11:51 pm
I'll chase down 3 caps of BetaAla9 and a pack of animal pump with..

Jonny's Magic Medicine

A gallon jug of water
1 scoops EAA Nitro grape
1 Scoop Storm grape
2 Scoops Shock Therapy grape

I put down a gallon of water from pwo to post, so I just make it easier on myself and mix it into my gallon instead of carrying round two jugs.

EAA nitro and Storm opt me for a speedy recovery during and after my workouts, and shock therapy fuels me with energy for the rest of my workout. I usually start drinking my magic medicine in the locker room as I'm changing, and it lasts me all throughout my workout :)

The magic medicine works. Unless its a leg day, in which case I gotta blend up an animal legs DVD, then down that.. It doesnt go down too smooth.

Jonisocool
04-11-09, 11:58 pm
Jonny's Magic Medicine

A gallon jug of water
1 scoops EAA Nitro grape
2 Scoop Storm grape
2 Scoops Shock Therapy grape

meant for two scoops thar -_-

Jay_de
04-14-09, 10:20 am
Ok, I have one i've been using for a few weeks, and one I JUST tried a few days ago.

I don't know if either of these have been mentioned yet because I haven't read thru here in awhile, but here it goes:

The Screaming Blue MotherF**ker

1 scoop Blue Raz storm
2 scoops Blue Raz Shock Therapy
1 scoop Blue Raz Intra-aid

I take a 1 gallon jug of water (filled halfway) and add the above. Add crushed ice and drink Intra. I don't like my drinks real strong (taste wise) so I tend to water it down a bit.

As for my reasoning for drinking Shock intra as opposed to pre, I find it gives me a more constant level of energy (more like pump) as opposed to the KICK/Jitters that come with downing a serving of it all at once.

Another Intra drink I tried recently and really really like:

The Orange Blossom Special (My brother and I were talking about old school tractor pulls...lol.)

3 scoops Orange Crush Lava
1 - 2 scoops orange BCAA stack
2 scoops citrus burst Intra-aid

Mixed in a gallon jug (filled halfway) with crushed Ice and taken Intra.

I alternate between these two depending on what flavor Intra drink i'm in the mood for. If I take the OBS, I usually take a serving of Blue Raz shock pre...sipped over about 15 - 20 minutes.

I know neither of the names are particularly original...lol. My brother and I were joking around when we were making these and this is what we ended up refering to both of them as...

I forgot to mention (even though it's common sense...hehe) that you really have to play around with the water/ice ratio so it doesn't get too watered down as the ice melts...

E-Train
04-15-09, 1:56 pm
I call this one:

"Redlined"

3 Scoops of shock therapy punch
1 scoop of intra aid blue raz
2 ice cubes
16 oz of water

newbreed
04-17-09, 6:06 pm
Muscle Quencher
1 serving of Intra aid
1 serving of BCAA orange stack
1.5 servings of EAA juicy watermelon stack
1 serving of glutamine

Floods the muscles with the right nutrients while training. Tastes good too.

E-Train
05-06-09, 9:52 am
yo NG this still open? I think there was only 4 of 5 winners produced here

Mr. Dead
09-08-09, 2:56 pm
I got a little creative last night...

32 oz bottle
1 serving of Blue Razz Intra Aid
2 spoonfuls of Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack
2 servings of Lemon Lime BCAA Stack
Fill bottle with water
=
Mr. Dead's Anabolic Tye-Dye!!! It tasted pretty damn good, IMO...
It's got kind of a tye dye appearance, though... *LOL*

E-Train
09-10-09, 8:45 pm
I use this one on my cuts.

2 Scoops of EAA Watermelon
16 oz of H2O
1 Scoop of Real Gains Strawberry.

Protein and Amino Acids. A needed source.
And sometimes I'll throw some glutamine in there.

mritter3
09-10-09, 8:50 pm
for my postwork drink i have been playing around with a couple different mixes....

1. 1.5 scoops cherry blast torrent, 1.5 scoops green aval. torrent, 1 scoop lemon lime bcaa, and 1 scoop universal glutamine.

2. 1 scoop banana real gains, 1 scoop strawberry real gains, 1 scoop eaa stack juicy watermelon, 1 scoop universal glutamine...

newbreed
09-11-09, 8:02 am
I think this thread is dead guys

mritter3
09-11-09, 8:04 am

were keeping it going.

newbreed
09-12-09, 10:25 pm
were keeping it going.

Good idea

Shamus11B
09-13-09, 12:19 am
Shamus11b's Cutting Concoction

1 serving BCAA grape
1 serving EAA juicy watermelon
1 serving of Glutamine OCR
20 oz of ice cold water

and bam perfect combo for rage's cutting leg day.....50 rep leg presses suck but must be done

LittleMan55
09-30-09, 5:58 pm

Was there ever a count on winners?

Who knows NG may get wild and just pick some random lucky people even though it's old.

Mr. Dead
10-06-09, 2:11 pm
Was there ever a count on winners?

Who knows NG may get wild and just pick some random lucky people even though it's old.

It hasn't been closed, yet...

LittleMan55
10-06-09, 2:19 pm
It hasn't been closed, yet...

That's what I thought too!

BigAnt
10-06-09, 3:15 pm

we are running this promo at bb.com also, you can't win both

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Ant drink (during workout) Storm-BCAA Stack-Glutamine. Mix in a 64oz. bottle filled with ice water.

The Energizer (Grape Shock Therapy mixed with Grape EAA Nitro) drink 15 minutes prior to training. Mixed in ice water in a 20oz. bottle

The Growth Releaser (taken before sleep) EAA Stack/Watermelon wixed with GH Stack/Grape. Mixed in a 12oz. bottle with ice water.

Hoomgar
10-06-09, 3:29 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Ant drink (during workout) Storm-BCAA Stack-Glutamine. Mix in a 64oz. bottle filled with ice water.

The Energizer (Grape Shock Therapy mixed with Grape EAA Nitro) drink 15 minutes prior to training. Mixed in ice water in a 20oz. bottle

The Growth Releaser (taken before sleep) EAA Stack/Watermelon wixed with GH Stack/Grape. Mixed in a 12oz. bottle with ice water.

Good stuff BigAnt. All good blends to help a brother get his grow on.

Ricky P
10-06-09, 5:38 pm

The Big Ant drink basically spawned Intra-Aid IMO. That thing was unreal, took my sessions to a new level. Never thought about supplementation while I was working out until I talked to you about this drink. It became an absolute staple in my workouts, now Intra-Aid is a bit more convenient and time saving. Great stuff Big Ant.

BigAnt
10-06-09, 9:53 pm
The Big Ant drink basically spawned Intra-Aid IMO. That thing was unreal, took my sessions to a new level. Never thought about supplementation while I was working out until I talked to you about this drink. It became an absolute staple in my workouts, now Intra-Aid is a bit more convenient and time saving. Great stuff Big Ant.

ALL GOOD...Learning together....

newbreed
10-06-09, 10:21 pm

Great mixes there Big Man.These must work just look at Big Ant. The secrets out my man

Big Wides
10-06-09, 10:48 pm

May have to try that, I am a fan of the GH Stack....if its Big Ant endorsed then its all good

twoheadedboy
07-03-10, 2:16 pm
Guys, I got the inside scoop on Juggernaut's shake:

1 lb bisquick
17 whole eggs
Half a jar of natty PB
6 bananas
1 bag of Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 full serving of Vanilla Ice Cream Real Gains
1 quart of buttermilk

Blend mixture in a paint mixer (or in a Coleman with a hand blender) and pour into empty gallon jug. Consume on the way to the gym. I heard this mixture immediately allowed Urkel to bench tree fiddy.

mass3011
09-20-10, 12:12 pm
I am from the uk so i know u wont ship me any thing but heres a little something i am going to try;

'Prime the beast drink' - its all about getting anabolic have one 15mins pre and one post.

Lemonade iso whey- 1 scoop (could use fruit punch or vanilla)
Citrus carb max- 1 scoop (could use fruit punch)
Universal glutamine- 5 grams
h20-300ml
1 packet of nitro

Mix powders and water in shaker then use the mix to wash down the nitro

'Feed the beast drink'- all about flooding the system with creatines, glutamine and carbs drink while training.

Fruit punch carb max- 1 scoop (can use citrus)
Fruit punch storm- 2 scoop (can use rasberry)
Universal glutamine- 20g
h20- 1 liter

Mix all togeather in a shaker.

Have been using a bulk waxy maize strach which inspired carb max have seen great results using wms whith 2 servings of storm and 20g glutamine while i train!