PDA

View Full Version : Looking to try animal products

MHar
10-21-08, 5:21 pm
Hi, I am new to the forum and animal products as well. I haven't tried any animal products yet, but I have read some good reviews and am looking to try some out. I have been lifting for almost 2 years now. My current supplements are whey, creatine, fish oils, and flaxseed oil. I am 20 years old 192-195 pounds and am looking to bulk to 215 before I start cutting. Basically, my goal right now is to pack on as much muscle as possible. I'm thinking M-Stak and Pak would be the way to go. Is there anyway I can buy these products together for a discount? Thanks.

sanga
10-21-08, 5:42 pm
Welcome to Animal's forum mate.

Try the shop link above or bodybuilding.com for some deals.

AFTazz06
10-21-08, 5:49 pm
yeah, Bodybuilding.com would be your best bet, the're prices arent too bad and they ship fast.

MHar
10-21-08, 5:55 pm
Thanks. And, do you think M-Stak would be better than Stak for me at 20 years old? I don't think I need the testosterone boost just yet and I've heard good things about M-Stak.

Enforcer
10-22-08, 9:03 am
Hi, I am new to the forum and animal products as well. I haven't tried any animal products yet, but I have read some good reviews and am looking to try some out. I have been lifting for almost 2 years now. My current supplements are whey, creatine, fish oils, and flaxseed oil. I am 20 years old 192-195 pounds and am looking to bulk to 215 before I start cutting. Basically, my goal right now is to pack on as much muscle as possible. I'm thinking M-Stak and Pak would be the way to go. Is there anyway I can buy these products together for a discount? Thanks.

As far as supplements go here is what I suggest:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs postworkout
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
Torrent- 1 serving 30 minutes after your Animal Nitro

If you are looking for a cheap deal I would hit up one of the online retailers such as dpsnutrition.net or bodybuilding.com

MHar
10-22-08, 3:59 pm
As far as supplements go here is what I suggest:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs postworkout
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
Torrent- 1 serving 30 minutes after your Animal Nitro

If you are looking for a cheap deal I would hit up one of the online retailers such as dpsnutrition.net or bodybuilding.com

Sounds like a solid stack. Thanks for the advice Enforcer.

Enforcer
10-23-08, 9:40 am
Sounds like a solid stack. Thanks for the advice Enforcer.

No doubt bro, train hard and GROW