PDA

View Full Version : Ordering in THE SHOP at Animalpak.com

futurefreak101
10-21-08, 6:37 pm
i wanna get the animal hat and some shirts for training...it says my name or password is incorrect but its not...help?

AFTazz06
10-21-08, 6:41 pm
I had that problem when the Big 88's came out, i just gave Universal a call, they'll fix it up for you. might have to wait till tomorrow though, they might be closed.

futurefreak101
10-21-08, 6:43 pm
I had that problem when the Big 88's came out, i just gave Universal a call, they'll fix it up for you. might have to wait till tomorrow though, they might be closed.

ok thanks...could a mod on here fix it for me you think?

brandonA
10-21-08, 7:28 pm
ok thanks...could a mod on here fix it for me you think?

Sorry, we dont have that kinda power...Did you use a differnet user name than the one you use on the FORVM? The are on a different server, if that dont work, then you will have to call...Sorry bro...

-B

futurefreak101
10-21-08, 7:40 pm
Sorry, we dont have that kinda power...Did you use a differnet user name than the one you use on the FORVM? The are on a different server, if that dont work, then you will have to call...Sorry bro...

-B

no its fine..my user name and password is correct..dunno why it wont work...ill just call its not big deal

Cstlfx
10-21-08, 9:42 pm
When you go to the login page, you can have them send an email with your password. Have you done that yet?

RooRooTJ
10-22-08, 5:59 am
Yeah it isnt your username and password that is on the forum. For some reason it is different. i believe you have to register for the shop seperately

Universal Rep
10-22-08, 9:29 am
i wanna get the animal hat and some shirts for training...it says my name or password is incorrect but its not...help?

The Shop at Animalpak.com and the FORVM here are two separate things. You have to register separately at both. It's a pain, but that's what ya gotta do. You can't just login in to The Shop with your FORVM info... Hope that helps.

RooRooTJ
10-22-08, 9:57 am
The Shop at Animalpak.com and the FORVM here are two separate things. You have to register separately at both. It's a pain, but that's what ya gotta do. You can't just login in to The Shop with your FORVM info... Hope that helps.

Is there a way to track your order on the shop? I havent been able to find one.

Universal Rep
10-22-08, 9:59 am
Is there a way to track your order on the shop? I havent been able to find one.

You mean with a UPS tracking #?

RooRooTJ
10-22-08, 9:59 am
You mean with a UPS tracking #?

yeah

Enforcer
10-22-08, 10:06 am
yeah

No, you don't automatically get a UPS tracking number when you place an order

futurefreak101
10-22-08, 2:18 pm

ahhh i see...its cool...ill be ordering a ton of shit tonite .

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 2:24 pm
ahhh i see...its cool...ill be ordering a ton of shit tonite .

Hey brother, everything cool? Just wanted to make sure ya had no problems. Lemme know...

Ironfreakshow247
06-25-10, 7:39 pm
Not sure where to post this but as soon as i got the walk tall email about purchasing the limited edition shirts I've been trying to order it. Every time i go to checkout it tells me my username/password will not allow me to go any further? I know my username is right i even changed my password to fix the problem, still a no go. What should I do? I don't wanna miss out on the opportunity to get my size shirt. I'm also trying to order a couple posters here as well. So i am kind of stuck here guys. So if someone from corporate or more familiar with the how this stuff works could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Again,

JasonG
06-25-10, 7:45 pm
Did you have them send you a new password? It took awhile for mine to come too and I thought mine was right too. There's also a phone number you can call.

Ironfreakshow247
06-25-10, 7:54 pm
got the new password and called. there closed till monday

Legacy
06-25-10, 7:57 pm
Remember when you go to order those new t-shirts, you put in the username your registered under and that password. IT IS NOT YOUR FORVM NAME!!!!

Ironfreakshow247
06-25-10, 8:11 pm
this is definitely my issue but im not sure of my user name where would i find it?

Legacy
06-25-10, 8:36 pm
this is definitely my issue but im not sure of my user name where would i find it?

I think for a lot of people it is their email address; because thats how you get the promos and updates sent to you.

Ironfreakshow247
06-25-10, 8:42 pm
tried that as well. Kinda starting to get hilarious not sure what else to do.

Legacy
06-25-10, 8:52 pm
tried that as well. Kinda starting to get hilarious not sure what else to do.

All you can do now is pray that the shirts stay in stock until monday til you can call animal and order from the phone lol

Ironfreakshow247
06-25-10, 8:55 pm
i guess so kinda bull shit but hey stuff happens i guess i was stoked for that shirt to man

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 9:17 am
If you didnt shoot an email over to info@animalpak.com They will be able to help you for sure.

Aggression
06-28-10, 9:32 am
The Shop's login would be your e-mail address and then your password. Its a separate entity from the Forvm. If you have any problems logging in, e-mail info@animalpak.com and give them your information; name, e-mail, etc., and they'll be able to help. Or you can just call 'em up to talk/place an order.

Ironfreakshow247
06-28-10, 1:23 pm
Got it figured out guys thanks for your help

Fearless Rabbit
06-30-10, 3:43 pm
I desperately need new Animal training bag. My old one paid its dues, I`ve been using it since 2004.. Although in almost perfect shape, it`s becoming too small. But, there is no way I can buy new Animal bag!

Shop does not ship in my country. Ebay doesn`t have it. My regular online sup shop doesn`t have it, and doesn`t plan on having it. How the hell can I buy one simple canvas gym bag?!

Aggression
06-30-10, 4:01 pm
I desperately need new Animal training bag. My old one paid its dues, I`ve been using it since 2004.. Although in almost perfect shape, it`s becoming too small. But, there is no way I can buy new Animal bag!

Shop does not ship in my country. Ebay doesn`t have it. My regular online sup shop doesn`t have it, and doesn`t plan on having it. How the hell can I buy one simple canvas gym bag?!

Stay tuned, my friend. Stay tuned ...

Fearless Rabbit
07-01-10, 8:54 am
I`m on my toes.. :)

C.Coronato
07-01-10, 9:48 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32195

Check it out Fearless .. You may be eligible ..

Fearless Rabbit
07-01-10, 10:23 am
Applied, and keeping my fingers crossed.