PDA

View Full Version : Questions about M-Stak... just started it

Chicago1287
10-22-08, 12:13 am
Ok I finished 2 cans of Test on Thursday, and I started M-Stak on Friday.

My first question....I think I've read that this increases your appetite. I ate like a horse today and I get hungry about an hour after I have a meal, and I'm wondering if it's this that's doing it to me? Or could it be just one of those days? I didn't think I'd feel any effects this quick (4 days). I thought I read somewhere that it takes a few weeks.

Second question...I'll be taking Universal's Shock next week, along with Storm PWO. Should I throw the red pill out since I'll be getting some caffeine from Shock?

Enforcer
10-22-08, 9:00 am
Ok I finished 2 cans of Test on Thursday, and I started M-Stak on Friday.

My first question....I think I've read that this increases your appetite. I ate like a horse today and I get hungry about an hour after I have a meal, and I'm wondering if it's this that's doing it to me? Or could it be just one of those days? I didn't think I'd feel any effects this quick (4 days). I thought I read somewhere that it takes a few weeks.

Second question...I'll be taking Universal's Shock next week, along with Storm PWO. Should I throw the red pill out since I'll be getting some caffeine from Shock?

M-stak is desgined to help with nutrient partitioning, meaning it will help convert all of food you are intaking into lean muscle mass. Any product can take 1-1.5 weeks to see a full effect. There is always the placebo effect as well meaning shit I'm taking something so I feel even hungrier or some shit like that. If you are sensitive to stims they I would take the red pill out of M-Stak and save it for a rainy day.

Chicago1287
10-22-08, 1:02 pm
M-stak is desgined to help with nutrient partitioning, meaning it will help convert all of food you are intaking into lean muscle mass. Any product can take 1-1.5 weeks to see a full effect. There is always the placebo effect as well meaning shit I'm taking something so I feel even hungrier or some shit like that. If you are sensitive to stims they I would take the red pill out of M-Stak and save it for a rainy day.

I'm not sensitive at all to stims for now. Right now I'm taking the red pill out and not using Shock yet cause I've been on stims for so long that I practically feel nothing no more. So I'll be waiting another week before I use Shock. You think after 2 weeks off from stims it would be a good idea to just start off with Shock and M-Stak (minus the red pill), and then later on starting using the red pill too?

randombaz
10-23-08, 6:22 am
your bodies isn't going to shut down, whack in the red pill on training days and use the fuel to lift heavy and crazy!

im taking the red pill out non training days, i don't see the point in it. in fact i see it as detremental, as your body gets used to caffeine

Enforcer
10-23-08, 9:42 am
I'm not sensitive at all to stims for now. Right now I'm taking the red pill out and not using Shock yet cause I've been on stims for so long that I practically feel nothing no more. So I'll be waiting another week before I use Shock. You think after 2 weeks off from stims it would be a good idea to just start off with Shock and M-Stak (minus the red pill), and then later on starting using the red pill too?

Yes, in my mind it is always better to start with less and then work your way up the ladder, this way you can gauge where your tolerance level is at

DiMattia43
10-23-08, 9:54 pm

i do M-Stak and Shock, just started both on Monday, i leave the stim pill in the M-Stak , i feel great when i get to the gym, and there is no crash or anything afterwards...

for me, its fine.... TRy it out, if ya dont like it, just take it out..

for non training days, i do plan on leaving out the stim....