PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Get Big

Maximum4
10-22-08, 1:53 pm
Ok so heres how it is. I have been lifting serious for a little more than a year now. I have pushed my weight up from 150 to about 170-175. But im still not satisified as im sure noone ever is. Right now My goal is to get myself to be about 185-190 and im prepared to do what it takes to get there.
This weekend im gonna be going out to get myself some supplements. Right now all I have is a weight gainer. I was thinking of going with some Animal Test and stack it with Stack2 along with the weight gainer. Maybe throw in a pre workout... depends on the money situation. Im going to start tracking all my workouts and meals here. Reading everyone else journey just gets me amped to really track mine. Everything will start on Monday. This is what everything is going to look like.

Meal 1- 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1 peice white toast
Meal 2- Shake
Meal 3- Chicken, Pasta, Vegies
Meal 4- Shake
Meal 5- Looks like Meal 3
Meal 6- Another shake before bed, and have one ready if I gotta piss in the middle of the night.

Training
Mon- Chest and Tris
Tues- Back
Wens- Bis, and Forearms
Thurs- Shoulders, Traps
Fri- Legs
Sat and Sunday Rest and grow.

If anyone wants to throw their two sense in on this go ahead Im looking for some suggestions.
Peace

SDR
10-22-08, 5:38 pm
meal 1 - huge mistake, theres not nearly enough carbs in there, and avoid the processed white bread....go with a big bowl of oatmeal in hot milk, chuck in some almonds etc in there too...

Maximum4
10-22-08, 7:49 pm
meal 1 - huge mistake, theres not nearly enough carbs in there, and avoid the processed white bread....go with a big bowl of oatmeal in hot milk, chuck in some almonds etc in there too...

Thanks bro

Maximum4
10-23-08, 8:29 pm
Im going to my nutrition store tomorrow and I think Im def gonna be going with Animal Test and Animal Stack2. Heard real good things about both of these so Im real pumped gto start them on Monday

hardhit71
10-23-08, 8:43 pm
Throw in some Steak too. It's not too expensive and it would keep your diet from getting stale.

zubda345
05-24-11, 1:22 pm
Y dont we see this person post anymore?