PDA

View Full Version : Just started lifting

FrskyDngo
10-22-08, 8:23 pm
I tried to search but it comes up with a blank screen.

I just started working out and take Pak, i love it but im also wondering if its ok for me to take pump because i just started 1 week ago. Would it lessen its effects?

shizz702
10-22-08, 8:24 pm
Sure you can go ahead and start taking pump, and no it wouldn't lessen the Pak's effects.

FrskyDngo
10-22-08, 8:29 pm
i meant would it lessen the effects of pump because i just started and dont have much to build off of. Thanks though!

shizz702
10-22-08, 8:38 pm
i meant would it lessen the effects of pump because i just started and dont have much to build off of. Thanks though!

No, it will help you out regardless.

ghost
10-23-08, 8:19 am
No, it will help you out regardless.

Very correct Shizz.

Pump, regardless of what stage of lifting you are in, will help increase your creatine levels and increase the "pump" you get during and post lift sessions... just be sure that your diet is in order, and that you follow the directions listed on the actual can.!

Enforcer
10-23-08, 9:39 am
I tried to search but it comes up with a blank screen.

I just started working out and take Pak, i love it but im also wondering if its ok for me to take pump because i just started 1 week ago. Would it lessen its effects?

Go for it bro, Pump will not lessen the effects of Animal Pak. Pak is the foundation, anything can be stacked with it