PDA

View Full Version : Halodrol Gels, which Animal product can I use to replace em?

Beach91
10-22-08, 10:27 pm
Hey All, ON my second week of Gasparis Halodrol gel caps, just wondering, after the box is done they suggest a second box stacked with Novedex XT, I was thinking of running some Animal products instead, ANY SUGGESTIONS would be awesome, thanks!

Freakshow
10-22-08, 11:03 pm
Hey All, ON my second week of Gasparis Halodrol gel caps, just wondering, after the box is done they suggest a second box stacked with Novedex XT, I was thinking of running some Animal products instead, ANY SUGGESTIONS would be awesome, thanks!

Welcome to the FORVM Beach.

Am I understanding you right, you are saying that you don't want to run Novedex or Halodrol anymore and are just looking for Animal products?

If that is so, based off of what you are currently running, I would look into Stack 6 here:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:11 pm
ANIMAL TEST all the way......

Cstlfx
10-22-08, 11:19 pm
If you're over 25 i'd go with Test and Stak.

Beach91
10-22-08, 11:26 pm
Thanks guys, Yep I am 28 an am a huge fan of the original animal pak, as well as flex n omega paks, with supplement co., i have a hard time trusting their reputations, because they promise results and always fall short, but with the Animal paks i have taken so far, theyve not only delivered but gone past my expectations.

Its not that I dont care for Gaspari's line, but with Animal and Universal products in general, I trust in their rep. and their product, which is why I would like a test boost from the Animal line, that is comparable to the Gaspari line.

Now that Ive bored y'all to death, thanks for the help, I will take every ounce of info. anyone can give!

Elite
10-22-08, 11:53 pm
Test is a pretty special supp. Run 2 cans for 42 days, with Stak or N1-T on the 2nd can. Then follow up with a solo run of M-Stak.

norrim1
10-23-08, 12:08 am
Here's some good reading for you Beach. In the Animal Testing and Reviews section here on the forvm, there's plenty of feedback threads for the products your interested in as well as logs where members Alpha-Tested them. It'll give you some more ideas, check it out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=18

Beach91
10-23-08, 10:08 pm
Consider it read, thanks fellas for your help! Ive been a natty bodybuilder for 15 yrs, and any supplement that can help the battle to put on quality lean mass as well as any advice is greatly appreciated!