PDA

View Full Version : pump on empty

rego
10-23-08, 5:10 pm
I train at 7 am i get up at 530am.....not hungry at all because i use the slow digesting casein protein before bed...any reason why I shouldn't try to train with just pump in my system 1/2 hour before.....seems when i do indulge in food in the AM early slot, pump takes longer to pump if ever.....

Factory
10-23-08, 5:47 pm
I train at 7 am i get up at 530am.....not hungry at all because i use the slow digesting casein protein before bed...any reason why I shouldn't try to train with just pump in my system 1/2 hour before.....seems when i do indulge in food in the AM early slot, pump takes longer to pump if ever.....

ANIMAL PUMP:
"Dosage: As a "core" or foundational preworkout supplement, take a single pack 30-45minutes before you lift, preferably on an empty stomach...."

stumblin54
10-23-08, 6:05 pm
You really shouldn't train on an empty stomach in the mornings anyways, but Pump is fine with one. It should read: "take on a relatively empty stomach."

Stumblin

rego
10-23-08, 6:24 pm
You really shouldn't train on an empty stomach in the mornings anyways, but Pump is fine with one. It should read: "take on a relatively empty stomach."

Stumblin

GREAT..........Thanks Bro's.........

Enforcer
10-27-08, 10:38 am

Bro, you need to feed you body after a long night slumber. Your body is carving nutrients after 7-8 hours of sleep. I don't care how full you feel, you need something in your system, even if it is a fast digesting shake with some oats thrown in rather than a full meal, get it in. Have that meal at 5:30, take your Pump at 6:40 and you'll be good to go.

Pizzalamp
10-27-08, 10:47 am
why not wake up an have a pre made shake of whey, natty pb, and some oats and frozen berries at 5:30...then slam the pump pre workout like an hour later...thats what i do when i have to train early

rego
10-27-08, 11:00 am
Bro, you need to feed you body after a long night slumber. Your body is carving nutrients after 7-8 hours of sleep. I don't care how full you feel, you need something in your system, even if it is a fast digesting shake with some oats thrown in rather than a full meal, get it in. Have that meal at 5:30, take your Pump at 6:40 and you'll be good to go.

Good Advice........ WILL DO...i thought so also but needed a push..........thanks much.....