PDA

View Full Version : Real Gains

Deaner488
10-23-08, 5:40 pm
Hey guys i picked up some real gains since i am starting my bulk. It says that you may want to split the servings in half and take twice a day. Any of you guys take the full serving? Any advice would be appreciated.

raunchy
10-23-08, 5:42 pm
I'd take the full 3.5 scoops if I had the cash...it would only last 11 days. I just use one scoop two times a day with plenty of 2% milk.

sanga
10-23-08, 5:50 pm
I agree, full serving 2-4 times a day.

Reacher34
10-23-08, 5:55 pm
I never take a half-serving of anything. Don't short-change yourself if you're trying to bulk. If you got the cash, take 2-3 FULL SERVINGS a day between meals.

Deaner488
10-23-08, 6:05 pm
I was planning on doing the full servings twice a day, thanks for the help guys

k1usa
10-23-08, 6:23 pm
bro...if you are bulking...then eat the shit out of the Gains...its the best out there...dont skimp...eat eat eat....then eat more....keep it clean...but dont skimp

mritter3
10-23-08, 6:42 pm
i use 3 scoops twice a day with milk, peanut butter, banana, and ice cream taste great with a ton of calories.

TheDarkHalf
10-24-08, 9:55 am
I've always been curious about the timing of real gains, when do you all think is the best time to take it? Morning, afternoon, evening, preWO, postWO, etc...

Dingo
10-24-08, 10:03 am
i use mine:
1 scoop vanilla real gains with 1.5-2 scoops chocolate universal ultra whey pro, up to 3 times a day. 1 in the morning, 1 pre workout, 1 post workout.
it divides 1 serving of real gains up throughout the day (spreading my $$$ a little further as well as my calories). If each serving is 600cals, then im getting an extra 200 with each split serving throughout the day. I dont need much more than 600 extra cals though the day.

if your using depending more on the weight gainer than food, you've got your priorities backward anyway.

sanga
10-24-08, 10:16 am
If I was bulking and using real gains I`d have it PWO and with most meals, so I`d have say a steak with potato and some real gains.

I wouldn`t use it on its own, I`d use it to boost each meal, pretty much like some people use Unisyn with meals.