PDA

View Full Version : Pump, M-Stak

thatdawg35
10-23-08, 7:29 pm
Is M-Stak and Pump a good mass stack?

DaButchster
10-24-08, 3:01 pm
DUDE

In my opinion, this is the best stack Animal offers. Eat plenty of protein along with a mass bulding program -kind of like Training Routine #5 in Split Routines section of website - and you'll get great gains. I take my M-Stak around 2pm and then my Pump around 415pm and lift around 5pm and I am off the wall in the gym.

Throw in a Pak with breakfast and another with lunch and some Nitro post workout and you'll REALLY see great gains. For me, all my winter clothes from last year don't fit anymore because of this stack.

TheBassGuy
10-24-08, 3:09 pm

Its a very good stack. Add in Torrent post workout and you'll blow up for sure.

Enforcer
10-27-08, 10:35 am

Hellz yea it is, throw in Pak, Flex, Omega, and Real Gains and you will be good to go. And make sure you eat up bro. I can't convey how important diet/eating is if you want to add size. I heard Branch Warren say it best," If you can't eat, then don't even try getting involved in this sport."

JeremyT
10-27-08, 6:35 pm
I have been using Pump and Pak for a while now. I love both of them. I just added in M-stak about a week ago. Since then the numbers on the scale have gone from 48-55. So that is quite a significant weight gain in such a short time. Put that together with a solid diet, and a weight gainer/protein powder and you are set.

thatdawg35
10-28-08, 4:20 pm
would you take the red pill in both m-stack and pump?

Enforcer
10-28-08, 4:23 pm
would you take the red pill in both m-stack and pump?

I have but I'm not that sensitive to stims. Hell one time when I was bouncing I was tired as shit and took a pack of Cuts and chased it with a double shot energy drink.

thatdawg35
10-28-08, 4:30 pm
i'm lookn to gain about 6lbs my first cycle and another 6 my second, i couldn't believe how much stronger i was on just the first day of m-stack