PDA

View Full Version : I Have Decided...

abefroman35
10-24-08, 12:13 am
So I have decided that next year around this time I will be attending my first competition; coming in first. I have only been lifting for a year and half so far, but I will have to admit I have made a nasty amount of gains; mainly just over the past six months. I am not trying to be conceited or vain, I am just informing you, and also enjoying the pleasures from all my hard work, and much more to come.

I will admit that I have been taking Pak for over a year and I love every day with it and hate every day without it. I have been using Cuts over the summer; which is yet another incredible supplement, and MStak for a few cycles. I have also used all the other supplements, blah blah, no xplode, nano vapor; yeah they work, but Animal products are definitely the way to go if you want to make massive improvements on your muscle growth and strength.

I am not here to praise Animal for their amazing products, but to announce to others that I have decided to begin my journey to winning my first competition. I know, I know, but I have to have the right mind set if I am ever going to win; right?

I am not going to focus on all of my facts and such right now, but that I am 19 years old and attend UNCW, around a 6 feet tall, around 170lbs last time I checked which was about 2 months ago, have a minimal amount of body fat (ie I have abs and pretty good vasculartiy), and can Dead 375 Bench 225 and squat 315. Keep in mind I just finished my cutting phase, which began in April and lasted until about the end of August or so.

I will be back for a while, trying to catch up on everything I have been missing out on; I have been training, eating, school, work, sleep, parties, repeat on a fawkin daily basis which sucks, but o well.

Peace,

Abe Froman

PS - Sorry if it is unclear, I didn't really do much proofreading on it. Thanks.

stumblin54
10-24-08, 12:54 am
Cut the partying and gain weight.

Stumblin

shizz702
10-24-08, 1:02 am

Stumblin

LOL

On Letting Go
10-24-08, 7:06 am
concentrate on adding mass to your frame.. not cutting.

Littlefry
10-24-08, 2:24 pm
5x5 for 6 months, followed by a hypertrophy program, then your cutting and you should be set, depending on what wieght class you want to enter.

Brick By Brick
10-24-08, 2:36 pm
I'm glad to see you have other goals besides being the sausage king of Chicago.

abefroman35
10-24-08, 9:35 pm

Yeah I have been cuttin back lately, but I can't quit yet

concentrate on adding mass to your frame.. not cutting.

Yeah I just finished my cut around two or three months ago. Mass, Mass, and More Mass.

5x5 for 6 months, followed by a hypertrophy program, then your cutting and you should be set, depending on what wieght class you want to enter.

Littlefry,
Should the 5x5 be strict 5x5 or can I add in extra work outs afterwards? Personally I like doing more after my heavy lifting; i.e. 4x5 - 4x8.8.6.6DDS - 3x10.10.8DS - 3x12.12.10DS SuperSet 3x12.12.10DS - 3x20.20.15. But I could be hendering my growth, I will say I have been growin almost daily it seems.
The Sausage King

I'm glad to see you have other goals besides being the sausage king of Chicago.

haha

hardhit71
10-26-08, 7:04 pm
Good luck bro. Keep that confident midset.