PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Input

CreatineAD
10-24-08, 2:30 pm
Has anyone had any luck with M-Stak?

DaButchster
10-24-08, 2:56 pm
Bro, I'll give you my personal experience but may I note everyone is different and this might not be typical.

I got better result from M-Stak than Animal Test. I guess a lot may have to do with me being only 23, but when I teamed up a stack of Pak, M-Stak, Pump, and Nitro, you become a monster. I'd say I started serious training back in January, got into the Animal supps then. Just then did I begin doing squats & deads and mass buliding stuff. At 5'11, 180lbs, it took awhile to get into heavy stuff.

This is 100% no bullshit, with the stack above I am now 200lbs even and can deadlift 410 and squat 405 as my max - I'm still not satisfied - like Enforcer says, "Too Big" is not in my vocabulary either. Go with that stack above for 3 months and see what happens.

CreatineAD
10-24-08, 6:59 pm
i was considering starting a cycle next month or jus to stick with size on. I've heard mixed reviews about m stak.

Freakshow
10-24-08, 7:47 pm
i was considering starting a cycle next month or jus to stick with size on. I've heard mixed reviews about m stak.

From one Texan to another, give M-Stak a shot. You won't be sorry.

Brick By Brick
10-24-08, 10:19 pm
I've been taking M-Stak for a mere four days, and I'm really happy with it. I put up a 300 lb raw squat today at a 206 lb body weight. My old PR was 265 lbs. Stak, M-Stak, Natural Sterol, all three are fantastic products. Do yourself a favor and pick some up!

Hercules
10-24-08, 11:23 pm
How old are you? How long have you been training? What are your goals? Start there before we recommend anything to you. Besides, if you just look around the FORVM and read the feedback you'll see that it's solid.

CreatineAD
10-24-08, 11:55 pm
How old are you? How long have you been training? What are your goals? Start there before we recommend anything to you. Besides, if you just look around the FORVM and read the feedback you'll see that it's solid.

Gonna be 17 soon, and well aware that some products are not recommended for anyone under 18. I've training for 2 yrs now and plan to get to 200lb before febuary when i start cutting.

Current weight 174

Brick By Brick
10-24-08, 11:57 pm
Gonna be 17 soon, and well aware that some products are not recommended for anyone under 18. I've training for 2 yrs now and plan to get to 200lb before febuary when i start cutting.

Current weight 174
In that case, no. M-Stak is not recommended for anyone under age 18. Sorry, bro.

CreatineAD
10-25-08, 12:05 am
In that case, no. M-Stak is not recommended for anyone under age 18. Sorry, bro.

But I dont see how m-stak could be harmful in anyway...

Ragnar13
10-26-08, 2:16 pm
But I dont see how m-stak could be harmful in anyway...

Bro, your body is already got a raging sea of hormones flowing through it. Right now, concentrate on getting a shitload of protein from food and shakes. You will get the gains your looking for. Hold off on the Animal stacks till your a litttle older. It is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be glad you did.

I wish I had this forum available at your age.....the knowledge at your fingertips is freaking priceless.!

airborneIRON
10-26-08, 3:54 pm
man, with the level of test you have in your body right now as a 16 going on 17, you have absolutely no need to take mstak. at that age you really don't have need for much except some aminos

CreatineAD
10-26-08, 7:12 pm
I understand...thanks for the input you guys

Enforcer
10-27-08, 10:21 am
Has anyone had any luck with M-Stak?

I have used M-Stak on both a cut and a bulk and got great results both times. I would highly recommend that product to anyone.