PDA

View Full Version : stack questions...(reps help please)

MetalWolverine
10-24-08, 4:15 pm
sup guys.

my stack is: pak, stak, pump, and cuts.

i want to build lots of lean muscle while lowering my bf% by a good amount.

my questions are.. would it be better to use stak and pump, and use cuts till later?
can i still have the same gains if i use cuts with em?

i want to maximize my muscle growth and im not sure if cuts will get in the way of that.

i tried to search but i couldnt find my answers.

Enforcer
10-27-08, 10:32 am
sup guys.

my stack is: pak, stak, pump, and cuts.

i want to build lots of lean muscle while lowering my bf% by a good amount.

my questions are.. would it be better to use stak and pump, and use cuts till later?
can i still have the same gains if i use cuts with em?

i want to maximize my muscle growth and im not sure if cuts will get in the way of that.

i tried to search but i couldnt find my answers.

Bro first and foremost your results are all going to depend on your diet. Supplements are meant to do exactly what they are called,"Supplements, meaning a supplement to your diet." All your results will depend on how you eat. If you eat like shit you are gonna look like shit, if you eat right, you'll keep your body tight. So with keeping this in mind I would hold off on Cuts right now and add as much lean muscle as possible. If you throw a lil fat on, no big deal, we'll take care of that down the road with our good freind Mr. Cardio. So to sum up get that diet in check and you will be good to go.

As far as supps go for now here is what I suggest:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training
Torrent- 1 serving post workout

MetalWolverine
10-27-08, 11:45 am
Bro first and foremost your results are all going to depend on your diet. Supplements are meant to do exactly what they are called,"Supplements, meaning a supplement to your diet." All your results will depend on how you eat. If you eat like shit you are gonna look like shit, if you eat right, you'll keep your body tight. So with keeping this in mind I would hold off on Cuts right now and add as much lean muscle as possible. If you throw a lil fat on, no big deal, we'll take care of that down the road with our good freind Mr. Cardio. So to sum up get that diet in check and you will be good to go.

As far as supps go for now here is what I suggest:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training
Torrent- 1 serving post workout

yeah my diet is totally in check, i made sure of that before i got all my animal sups.

so with that stack that you listed for me, is there a certain workout that will work best with it? like 5x5, 4 day split with 6_10 reps, or other workouts?

Enforcer
10-27-08, 11:47 am
yeah my diet is totally in check, i made sure of that before i got all my animal sups.

so with that stack that you listed for me, is there a certain workout that will work best with it? like 5x5, 4 day split with 6_10 reps, or other workouts?

Find a workout that works best for you and run with it bro. Me personally I like to train hard and heavy. 16 sets for big body parts, 12 for smaller and keeping my reps in the 6-10 range.

MetalWolverine
10-27-08, 4:43 pm
Find a workout that works best for you and run with it bro. Me personally I like to train hard and heavy. 16 sets for big body parts, 12 for smaller and keeping my reps in the 6-10 range.

ok cool. thanks for takin the time to help me out.

i looked on this site and i found wirkout #6 in the split section. is that a good one to use in your opinion?