PDA

View Full Version : Nitro/Torrent stack question

biggora
10-25-08, 10:50 am
Hi, long time lurker but first time post. I'm about to start a new intense routine designed by the pros here and I was wondering if an animal nitro/torrent stack would be a solid stack for me to try? And if so should I take a nitro pak before and after training and then wait a while and have the torrent or would taking one pak before working out and then having the torrent immediately after be best? Or can someone recommend something they think would be better?

I should add that I'm starting a bulk.

Elite
10-25-08, 1:14 pm
If you plan on using 2 packs of Nitro, then personally i would take 1 pack pre, 1 pack mid w/o and Torrent post w/o. Thats what i'll be doing when i return to bulking.

InkdMuscle
10-25-08, 1:36 pm
i agree. but personally I take my Nitro mid work out. then Torrent after.

BiG in NYC 823
10-25-08, 6:51 pm
I would personally just take 1 Nitro pak during the workout, and then Torrent POSTworkout, but if you are still intending on taking 2 paks, then I would DEF go with
"ThirdEye's" recommendations:

If you plan on using 2 packs of Nitro, then personally i would take 1 pack pre, 1 pack mid w/o and Torrent post w/o. Thats what i'll be doing when i return to bulking.

NickSP
10-25-08, 7:12 pm
Just get em in...maybe 1 Nitro pre, Torrent post...or 1 Nitro pre, Torrent during, 1 Nitro post. Or just take 1 Nitro right after, and Torrent 30 mins later. See if the different ways change how you feel the next day, or if taking it pre makes for a better workout, go with that.

biggora
10-25-08, 7:44 pm
Thank you to all. I appreciate the advice. I think I'll try taking one nitro pak mid w/o and then torrent right after. If I feel I'm not recovering fast enough I'll add another pak pre w/o.

Enforcer
10-27-08, 10:26 am
Hi, long time lurker but first time post. I'm about to start a new intense routine designed by the pros here and I was wondering if an animal nitro/torrent stack would be a solid stack for me to try? And if so should I take a nitro pak before and after training and then wait a while and have the torrent or would taking one pak before working out and then having the torrent immediately after be best? Or can someone recommend something they think would be better?

I should add that I'm starting a bulk.

Nitro and Torrent is def one soild stck to start with. The way I would do it is one pack of Nitro prior to training and one pack post workout. I usually don't wait to have my Torrent after taking my Nitro. I pop the Nitro pills in my mouth and then wash it down with Torrent. Also if you are looking to add in some other supps I would start with Pak and then also add in Flex and Omega.

biggora
10-29-08, 2:09 am
Enforcer, actually I just started taking the pak and the difference I felt from the multi I was using before the pak is truly amazing. The pak is like the superman of multis! I only wish I started taking the pak years ago. And I do plan on ordering flex and omega... with my new brutal routine, I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Since I decided to go with Torrent as basically my pwo supplementation...and while torrent has creatine in it I really didn't plan on using creatine on non-training days (4 on/3off). Does this matter? It says torrent should only be taken pwo and not on off days so not taking creatine separately shouldn't matter too much, should it? Basically I just need a solid pwo/recovery supplement and, to me, that's what Torrent is.
I was using Real Gains as pwo supp but Torrent seemed to have more of what I need to help me recover with my new routine.

Enforcer
10-29-08, 10:04 am
Enforcer, actually I just started taking the pak and the difference I felt from the multi I was using before the pak is truly amazing. The pak is like the superman of multis! I only wish I started taking the pak years ago. And I do plan on ordering flex and omega... with my new brutal routine, I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Since I decided to go with Torrent as basically my pwo supplementation...and while torrent has creatine in it I really didn't plan on using creatine on non-training days (4 on/3off). Does this matter? It says torrent should only be taken pwo and not on off days so not taking creatine separately shouldn't matter too much, should it? Basically I just need a solid pwo/recovery supplement and, to me, that's what Torrent is.
I was using Real Gains as pwo supp but Torrent seemed to have more of what I need to help me recover with my new routine.

I only take Torrent on my training days. If you are worreid about keeping the creatine in your system I would just pick up a basic creatine powder and take 3-5 grams on your off days.