PDA

View Full Version : wisdom of a 3 year old

The House
10-25-08, 11:52 am
sometimes we make things harder than they should be. as you all know i have a three year old son Xavier aka x man aka the tennant. he has some great thoughts that we should all follow. i like how he thinks.. he keeps things simple and stress free. here are some of his fav saying that he always says to me and the wife.. he will here us taking and he will say.
crazy simple things that are so right. like he will hear me tellin the wife i am hungry and he will say dad if you are hungry then eat.. it is just stuff like that. he are some of his lines.

if your hungry eat
if you want it then get it.
if your tired then sleep
if you want to watch it then watch it.
if you want to go there then go there
... xavier...

just some of the little things we should all listen to sometimes when we make life so hard go back to the basics...

LittleMan55
10-25-08, 12:03 pm
x man hit the nail on the head... Such a cool kid! Thanks for sharing House

Elite
10-25-08, 1:11 pm
So are you listening?
Is The House getting more sleep?

AFTazz06
10-25-08, 1:20 pm
the tennant is wise, lol. Very true, how kids keep it simple we can learn from them as well.

firsthorseman97
10-25-08, 1:35 pm
The X-Man is wise beyond his years. You have a great son House!

The House
10-25-08, 3:17 pm
sometimes we make things harder than they should be. as you all know i have a three year old son Xavier aka x man aka the tennant. he has some great thoughts that we should all follow. i like how he thinks.. he keeps things simple and stress free. here are some of his fav saying that he always says to me and the wife.. he will here us taking and he will say.
crazy simple things that are so right. like he will hear me tellin the wife i am hungry and he will say dad if you are hungry then eat.. it is just stuff like that. he are some of his lines.

if your hungry eat
if you want it then get it.
if your tired then sleep
if you want to watch it then watch it.
if you want to go there then go there
... xavier...

just some of the little things we should all listen to sometimes when we make life so hard go back to the basics...
the x man just said another one we were shoppin for halloween costumes and he said dad if you want to be it then be it.. we all should do that in life.

G Diesel
10-25-08, 3:45 pm
the x man just said another one we were shoppin for halloween costumes and he said dad if you want to be it then be it.. we all should do that in life.

That is true wisdom right there... Brilliant in its simplicity. Thanks for the philosophy little X. Peace, G