PDA

View Full Version : stack after been sick

afxlalune
10-26-08, 2:09 am
i plan to take stak m-stack pump nitro and torrent but im not training for 1 month now, sick for 3 week but ok now still on pack and protein. My question is if i need to prepare my return to the gym before take my stack or i can go if im not trainning for a month now or i need to return to gym before .... thanks

theharjmann
10-26-08, 6:14 am
hey bro.

personally i would hit up the training with just pak and protein for at least another week. More importantly you need to get your joints used to the smashing up they endure during training.

Get up to the animal intensity, then start on the stack of supps. That way you are putting in 110% when you atart them which will in turn maximise gains. I know the excitement you get when you want to start a stack, but be wise and take them when you can eat loads and train like a beast.

Looks like a good stack though. How about considering animal test instead of the stak? Have a look into it.

Good luck

Peace

Enforcer
10-27-08, 10:23 am
i plan to take stak m-stack pump nitro and torrent but im not training for 1 month now, sick for 3 week but ok now still on pack and protein. My question is if i need to prepare my return to the gym before take my stack or i can go if im not trainning for a month now or i need to return to gym before .... thanks

Why wait? If you are training, then I would hop on using M-Stak ASAP.

theharjmann
10-27-08, 4:45 pm
yeh for sure, but when im coming back after being sick, i find my apetite isnt as big and intensity isnt as high...with m-stak gains are noticed more with high calorie intake so i would have thought to take it when you can shash some serious food down you!