PDA

View Full Version : "The Shop" & Canada

SHAK3R
10-26-08, 7:17 pm
Alright, I've just bought a yellow animal t-shirt and the animal beanie.

Ive paid everything and stuff, but when I look at my billing and shipping adress. Everything is the same but the shipping adress says my adress and stuf but: United States and I live in Canada.. It stupid cuz it say.. Quebec, United Stade.

it is going to be fine? ciz i don't want to lose 30$.

SHAK3R
10-26-08, 7:24 pm

Ive paid everything and stuff, but when I look at my billing and shipping adress. Everything is the same but the shipping adress says my adress and stuf but: United States and I live in Canada.. It stupid cuz it say.. Quebec, United Stade.

look: http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orderkf0.jpg

Freakshow
10-26-08, 7:25 pm

I would contact Customer Service and they should correct it for you.

SHAK3R
10-26-08, 10:34 pm
where could I find customer service?

Freakshow
10-26-08, 10:47 pm
where could I find customer service?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=16

Bottom of this page, click "contact us"

CreatineSteve
10-27-08, 1:05 am
i got the same problem last week with my order, i literally jus left a note saying it should say canada int he lil note box an got my order like 3 days later

Universal Rep
10-28-08, 2:09 pm
I think it's the way The Shop is set up. As long as the order is not for supps, I think it goes through and is processed...

bunda
10-28-08, 2:31 pm
i got the same problem last week with my order, i literally jus left a note saying it should say canada int he lil note box an got my order like 3 days later

same, i live in ontario and it happened to me so i just wrote in the special instructions box or w/e its called and everything was fine

Universal Rep
10-28-08, 2:33 pm
same, i live in ontario and it happened to me so i just wrote in the special instructions box or w/e its called and everything was fine

Right.. When the fellas in customer service see it's Canadian, they put it through. That's how I always understood it. With supps though, they don't go through.

SHAK3R
10-29-08, 8:15 pm
Alright, i got all my stuff in 2 bussiness days. Thanks Animal. TrainLikeaFreak