PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Rack

Factory
10-27-08, 2:02 pm
I just wanna get an idea of how many animals get "stuck in the rack" as I like to call it, Squatting until they throw weight they think is goanna crush em.

When I really started ripping into my legs, I hated it. Now I can't get enough of it. I can't wait to do legs, even though it gets tough walking up and down stairs for a few days, or getting out of chairs.

I'm just wondering if I'm an oddball here (most people I know in real life say they hate doing legs. I'm just wondering what you animals have to say about it).

Cellerator65
10-27-08, 2:10 pm
you've been bit by the bug, congrats

DMBIG
10-27-08, 2:22 pm
I just wanna get an idea of how many animals get "stuck in the rack" as I like to call it, Squatting until they throw weight they think is goanna crush em.

When I really started ripping into my legs, I hated it. Now I can't get enough of it. I can't wait to do legs, even though it gets tough walking up and down stairs for a few days, or getting out of chairs.

I'm just wondering if I'm an oddball here (most people I know in real life say they hate doing legs. I'm just wondering what you animals have to say about it).

I love torturing my legs. Great Body part to train. Keep at it bud.

Aggression
10-27-08, 2:29 pm
My favorite is the cold sweats you get while doing legs. All the blood is rushing to your legs. It's fantastic

Cstlfx
10-27-08, 2:32 pm
For me its a tie, back or legs. Each day is crushing, and I love it.

DMBIG
10-27-08, 2:36 pm

Those pumps are the most satisfying.

Factory
10-27-08, 2:39 pm

back is deffinatley my favorite day. i just wreck my lats, but i can't do back for about 2 weeks, so i'm goanna be happy demolishing my legs for a bit.

Tiny
10-27-08, 5:13 pm

Not only have I been stuck in the rack before but some of my buds who are the strongest dudes on the planet get stuck now and again too. I've puked doing legs, made others puke training them doing legs, ripped my shorts wide open, ruined a brand new pair of "air" tennis shoes when the heavy sets flattened the air right out of one of the bladders in one shoe, tore a quad and had it snap up my leg and fill my whole leg with black and blue blood over the next 48 hours, I've gotten stuck at the bottom of a squat, had to ditch a ton of weight right off my back and crashing to the floor when I began to lose it once with out a spotter . . . and so it continues.

The Sun
10-27-08, 5:28 pm
I don't work to failure, just stop a rep before.
when I do get to failure then fuck it, I drop the weight on the rack.

prowrestler
10-28-08, 1:11 pm
Not only have I been stuck in the rack before but some of my buds who are the strongest dudes on the planet get stuck now and again too. I've puked doing legs, made others puke training them doing legs, ripped my shorts wide open, ruined a brand new pair of "air" tennis shoes when the heavy sets flattened the air right out of one of the bladders in one shoe, tore a quad and had it snap up my leg and fill my whole leg with black and blue blood over the next 48 hours, I've gotten stuck at the bottom of a squat, had to ditch a ton of weight right off my back and crashing to the floor when I began to lose it once with out a spotter . . . and so it continues.

mmmm squatting

Littlefry
10-28-08, 9:42 pm
GODDAMN, legs are my favorite body part to build and train. I love the feeling of not being able to walk up and down stairs, or even have a tough time getting out of bed the next morning after an intense leg workout. To me legs have become like what biceps are to the gym crowd, I want big quads like mad, and sitting in that squat rack 3x a week on 5x5 give me so much joy and pain at the same time, but I still cannot get enough.

shizz702
10-28-08, 9:59 pm
nothing like good ol' 20 rep squats!

prowrestler
10-28-08, 11:05 pm

i like good ol single squats more

FireFighter85
10-30-08, 2:02 am
Yeah Ive grown to love legs.. I outlast my workout partner.. I think ive been hittin a nerve in my neck/back by where the bar rests during squats though so I have been able to go as heavy.. High rep is good for a change though....not

Brick By Brick
10-30-08, 2:37 am
Damn right.

Mr.Hardcore98
10-30-08, 9:55 am
competely normal i cant wait for leg day to come around its the day that i feel the most powerful and the feeling when you walk out of the gym is like nothing else