PDA

View Full Version : The "Contest" Calendar...

G Diesel
02-08-07, 5:18 pm
In the midst of your prep for a meet? No matter what level, from local to national to pro, use "contest" calendar to mark the date: http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?s=&month=7&year=2007&do=&c=2
This calendar will allow all on the board to track your progress and support you along the long road that is your journey.

Kee in mind there are two calendars here in The Forvm. They are both found by clicking the "24/7/365" button on the upper left. The main calendar is "The Calendar @ Animalpak.com". This calendar is not for members to use to post events.

The second calendar on the pulldown menu (located at bottom right) is called "The Contest Calendar". This is the one you can use. So if you are competing, mark it here. If you do, your event will show up on the main Forvm page at the bottom right under "Events Comin' Up".

If you have any questions, or if you don't know whether or not you should post an event, feel free to PM Havok. Peace.

Powerfreak
02-08-07, 10:21 pm
second link worked for me, pretty cool. Just have to get some powerlifting dates up there

deeder
02-22-07, 4:03 pm
second link worked for me, pretty cool. Just have to get some powerlifting dates up there

Agreed!

Jawn and I are both going to the 2007 Canadian Nationals (CPU) in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

Thursday March 29, 2007
Full Powerlifting:
Blind
All Women
All Sub-Junior Men

Friday March 30, 2007
Full Powerlifting:
Junior, Open, and Master Men up to 82.5kg
** I lift this day.

Saturday March 31, 2007
Full Powerlifting:
Junior, Open, and Master Men 90kg - 125+kg
** Jawn lifts this day.

Sunday April 1, 2007
Bench Press:
All Women and Men

Evening - Banquet

hjayss
03-06-07, 3:53 am
Hope you do well deeder nice to see up and coming pros to watch oout for.

Big Jawn
03-10-07, 11:21 pm
Agreed!

Jawn and I are both going to the 2007 Canadian Nationals (CPU) in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

Thursday March 29, 2007
Full Powerlifting:
Blind
All Women
All Sub-Junior Men

Friday March 30, 2007
Full Powerlifting:
Junior, Open, and Master Men up to 82.5kg
** I lift this day.

Saturday March 31, 2007
Full Powerlifting:
Junior, Open, and Master Men 90kg - 125+kg
** Jawn lifts this day.

Sunday April 1, 2007
Bench Press:
All Women and Men

Evening - Banquet

It'd be nice to see this up there, very few Canadian events on the calender at the moment.

South of Heaven
10-09-09, 9:17 pm
I know Animal just traveled to the Iron Chamber Gym in Canton Ohio a few months back. June or July I believe. Jeff Begue and Chane Cline are holding a meet on December 12, 2009. Push/Pull only, non-sanctioned. The guys are great and the meets are run really well. If you are in the area you should plan on showing. They want about 125 guys competing.

December 12, 2009
Iron Chamber Gym
Bench Press and Deadlift Championships
Geared and Raw
$40 Bench
$40 Deadlift
$55 Ironman (Bench/Deadlift)

Sorrow
04-22-10, 11:56 am
My current event schedule

May 1st
15TH WNPF & 2ND WNPF LIFETIME WESTERN PENN. CHAMPIONSHIPS- Beaver, PA
Full powerlifting
First full meet raw

May 22
WABDL Buckeye Hall of Fame Classic Pro Football Hall of Fame - Canton, OH
Most likely div 1 and open 242# class dl, raw bench press

June 5
WABDL Great Lakes Regional Bench Press and Dead Lift Championships - lansing Michigan
Most likely div 1 and open 242# class dl, raw bench press

June 19th
The Iron Chamber Gym Summer Bench Bash, at Glenwood Middle School(Old GlenOak High School West Campus) in Canton, Ohio
http://www.icg-pride.net/

July 18
14TH WNPF DRUG FREE NATIONALS & 2ND WNPF LIFETIME ALL-AMERICANS- Youngstown, OH.
Full powerlifting
I'm going single ply chasing down some national records

NOV 16 - 21
WABDL Goodson-Honda World's 2010 Las Vegas Hilton Hotel - Las Vegas, NV
My first world event

BryanSmash!
01-28-11, 8:36 pm
I was trying to put a couple of contests in, but the year only goes up to 2010.
Fix please!

Mr. Dead
04-15-11, 12:34 pm
The Calendar only goes up to 2010...