PDA

View Full Version : Need help on supplementing an overweight cutting using keto

WildGrizzly
10-27-08, 4:30 pm
Hi bros,
I'm Wild Grizzly. A 30 yo. guy. I'd been working out for 2 years and had an intestine surgery last year so i quit. The result is a heavy obese body weighting 264 pounds mainly fat with a big belly. I am thinking of using keto to get rid off the fat that covers my belly. I just began today after reading all Ox wrote about this diet. what paks would be useful for me?

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 4:38 pm
Hi bros,
I'm Wild Grizzly. A 30 yo. guy. I'd been working out for 2 years and had an intestine surgery last year so i quit. The result is a heavy obese body weighting 264 pounds mainly fat with a big belly. I am thinking of using keto to get rid off the fat that covers my belly. I just began today after reading all Ox wrote about this diet. what paks would be useful for me?

besides dieting a must is PAK(multi-Vit) then because you had surgery I would get FLEX, then a solid protein powder. Once you get ur bodyfat down and have different goals then so will u supplements need to change. just stick with the basics.

WildGrizzly
10-27-08, 4:58 pm
Thx bro for the advice

AFTazz06
10-27-08, 5:02 pm
i'm currently on keto, and according to your situation i would recommend you get, Pak, Omega (because keto is a high in protein and good fats diet. this'll give your body the essential fats), Nitro ( so you dont loose muscle mass after workouts and as you loose weight), and Flex. I also like to take EAA stack during my workouts, it keeps them constantly fed with the Aminos they need to recover and grow. Also, ask Ox any questions you have regarding keto, he's the master mind when it comes to nutrition.

WildGrizzly
10-27-08, 5:10 pm
Both of you adviced Flex why is this that important?

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 5:25 pm
Both of you adviced Flex why is this that important?

It supports good joint stability. durring heavy weight training u bash ur joints as well.

WildGrizzly
10-27-08, 5:27 pm
Ok Thx Bro

TortFeasor
10-27-08, 6:18 pm
Tazz hit it on the head. The only other supp I ran during Keto was Storm, though you can get by using a simple creatine monohydrate.

WildGrizzly
10-27-08, 6:19 pm
Thx but wont creatine hold water? I thought it was for bulking

TortFeasor
10-27-08, 6:25 pm
There is slight water retention, but the biggest advantage is that creatine exhibits muscle sparing properties. Like I said, the water retention is slight and I never really noticed it.

WildGrizzly
10-27-08, 6:27 pm
well thx bro