PDA

View Full Version : Test in morning

cb12389
10-27-08, 5:37 pm
I have to lift in the mornings with my team at 6 AM and Test is to be taken with meal prior to workouts but usually if I do get a meal in before workout it is VERY light. It's kind of a challenge to get to sleep earlier with practice/homework until late every night. Is there any other way to take the Test? I'm going to be taking it with Stak and Pump so i would be up around 5 20 to take the Stak then Pump around 5 40. Any suggestions?

Freakshow
10-27-08, 6:12 pm
I have to lift in the mornings with my team at 6 AM and Test is to be taken with meal prior to workouts but usually if I do get a meal in before workout it is VERY light. It's kind of a challenge to get to sleep earlier with practice/homework until late every night. Is there any other way to take the Test? I'm going to be taking it with Stak and Pump so i would be up around 5 20 to take the Stak then Pump around 5 40. Any suggestions?

First and foremost, how old are you? The way you described your day I am guessing your in college, which means Stak/Test might not benefit you all that much. I may be wrong with my assumption though.

Assuming you are over 21, I would take Test first thing in the AM with your meal, then take Pump about 15 minutes prior to workout. When I take Stak, I take it at night before I go to bed, so you might try that. Or, if you wanted, you could take Stak first thing and take Test before bed.

My 2 cents.

Freakshow
10-27-08, 6:14 pm
Another thing is, if your team competes in the NCAA, make sure you are clear with everything that you are taking. Pump, Stak and Test don't contain steroids or prohormones, but some sanctions have more stuff on their banned substance list, FYI

cb12389
10-27-08, 7:17 pm
Thanks for the advice. So Test or Stak doesn't necessarily have to be taken pre workout to be most effective on training days?

Freakshow
10-27-08, 7:51 pm
Thanks for the advice. So Test or Stak doesn't necessarily have to be taken pre workout to be most effective on training days?

Thats the beauty of the Animal Line: its very flexible. I would say the only two products that need to be taken pre-workout are Pump and M-Stak and maybe Cuts.

With that in mind, its typically best to follow the instructions on the can, but you can certainly switch things up to best suite your individual needs.

cb12389
10-27-08, 7:53 pm
Ok, thanks for all the help.