PDA

View Full Version : long term affects...animal

MetalWolverine
10-28-08, 12:01 am
are there any known long term affects with stak, pump, or cuts?

i want a breakdown of each supplement (stak, cuts, and pump) with the ingredients and i need to know how it will effect my body in the long run.

Brick By Brick
10-28-08, 2:55 am

i want a breakdown of each supplement (stak, cuts, and pump) with the ingredients and i need to know how it will effect my body in the long run.
If you're like most of us, you'll get bigger, leaner and stronger. Otherwise, I'd hit the FAQs for each product for all the details. If it's results you want, with stak, pump and/or cuts, most likely, it's results you will get.

never_2_big
10-28-08, 3:15 am

come on bro, were not your nutritionist... check the shop for the ingredients list and do some leg work to find what all of them do. you don't gain knowledge from being lazy... most of us have found out this sort of info on our own.

Elite
10-28-08, 3:30 am
As stated above, look at the specific product FAQ's and feedback in the 'packs' section. Also, we cannot give you a detailed breakdown of every ingredient, thats something you will have to do by checking the product labels (available in the product listing on various supplier sites and here) and then running each ingredient on google or wikipedia etc.

Short answer i will give you is, no, there will be no harmful/detrimental side effects from using the products as directed. But this doesnt account for allergies/medical history. So you need to do some homework bro.

Enforcer
10-28-08, 9:04 am

All of the Animal products are 100% natural products. As long as you follow a proper diet, train hard but smart, and drink plenty of water throughout the day (1-2 gallons), you will be fine. If you are sensitive to stimulants I would take the red pill out of Pump while also using Cuts.

GJN5002
10-29-08, 11:02 am
I dont think you could possible answer that question. There products havent been around long enough and Im sure no one has been taking them consistently long enough to know. If you are really serious then do as others said, check out the ingredients and do research on the effects of each ingredient.