PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Stack and Advise

Aliasmama
10-28-08, 4:21 am
HI
Some months ago I have used a can of Stak 2, Real Gains and Animal Pump. I would be thankful if you rate my stack before purchasing my Animals Products. Now I would like to buy:
1. Ultra Whey Pro Protein,
2. Mstak,
3. Stak2,
4. Shock Therapy and
5. Torrent.
I知 23years old weighting 63Kg (138 pounds) and 6.23feet. I do bodybuilding 3 or 4 days per week for one hour. I really want to be an Animal. Please advise me.

Enforcer
10-28-08, 8:59 am
HI
Some months ago I have used a can of Stak 2, Real Gains and Animal Pump. I would be thankful if you rate my stack before purchasing my Animals Products. Now I would like to buy:
2. Mstak,
3. Stak2,
4. Shock Therapy and
5. Torrent.
I知 23years old weighting 63Kg (138 pounds) and 6.23feet. I do bodybuilding 3 or 4 days per week for one hour. I really want to be an Animal. Please advise me.

One solid ass stack bro, but you are forgetting the most important supplement of them all: Animal Pak. Then if you can afford it I would also throw in some Nitro or EAA Stack, Omega, and Flex.

Factory
10-28-08, 9:08 am
I知 23years old weighting 63Kg (138 pounds) and 6.23feet. ... I really want to be an Animal. Please advise me.

Your stack looks good, like enforcer I think you should use pak and omega, it's a ton easier then buying 15 bottles for the same thing. not all multi-vitamins are created equal.

The main thing i'd say is EAT UP and drink a ton of water. I'd stick to real gains, and not buy ultra why pro protein, since your really lean at 138lbs.

Universal Rep
10-30-08, 9:40 am
HI
2. Mstak,
3. Stak2,
4. Shock Therapy and
5. Torrent.

It's a solid stack. But you're gonna need to eat big and support the training with quality calories.

Brutus_515
10-30-08, 10:23 am
It's a solid stack. But you're gonna need to eat big and support the training with quality calories.

you didnt try to talk him into uni-livers

JMC
10-30-08, 10:23 am
I will go along with what the others have said, except for the Stak. You are 23 years old...your money would probably serve you better elsewhere. In a few years maybe something to consider to throw your body a curveball, but right now your test levels should be legit.

Brutus_515
10-30-08, 10:28 am
I will go along with what the others have said, except for the Stak. You are 23 years old...your money would probably serve you better elsewhere. In a few years maybe something to consider to throw your body a curveball, but right now your test levels should be legit.

good point, maybe something like EAA's

J-Dawg
10-30-08, 12:06 pm
you didnt try to talk him into uni-livers

Can't go wrong with some extra Uni-Liver tabs w/ each meal.