PDA

View Full Version : Changing my stack

Joe_clay
10-28-08, 6:53 am
Ok... so i've been taking Pak, Pump, Flex and Universal Whey Pro for the last few months.

Im coming to the end of my supply on some of them, inparticular Pump.

So i was thinking of ordering Nitro instead of Pump to give the creatine a rest for a bit.

Pump is the first creatine supplement i have taken, except for a small dose in a combination whey product i took about a year ago.

I did make good gains without using creatine, hence why im thinking of stopping using it. Do you think Nitro would be a good addition to my stack to replace Pump?

Also are there any other vital supps im missing?

I did take some EAA stack but very infrequently, this may be an option to go alongside Nitro?

Currently im about 200lbs, 5ft 8"
Bench - 230lbs for 6 reps
Squat - 330lbs for 4 reps
Deadlift - 270lbs for 6 reps

Thanks

Joe

GJN5002
10-28-08, 7:59 am
You will be good in the fact you will be getting aminos pre workout from the nitro but i dont think it woulld be optimal. Pump is a different kind of product so as long as you wont miss the energy rush and what goes along wiht pump, id say buying some eaa or bcaa stack may be more usefull and cheaper to take pre workout and if you wanna get crazy throw in a caffeine pill.
my preworkout is
1 scoop waxy maize
2 scoops eaa stack
100-200 mg caffeine

Javo
10-28-08, 8:55 am
I think Pump and nitro are two different products that give too your body completly different things, you need too know what your goals are, + Pump it`s a foundational suplement, you don`t need to rest from it.

Enforcer
10-28-08, 8:57 am
Ok... so i've been taking Pak, Pump, Flex and Universal Whey Pro for the last few months.

Im coming to the end of my supply on some of them, inparticular Pump.

So i was thinking of ordering Nitro instead of Pump to give the creatine a rest for a bit.

Pump is the first creatine supplement i have taken, except for a small dose in a combination whey product i took about a year ago.

I did make good gains without using creatine, hence why im thinking of stopping using it. Do you think Nitro would be a good addition to my stack to replace Pump?

Also are there any other vital supps im missing?

I did take some EAA stack but very infrequently, this may be an option to go alongside Nitro?

Currently im about 200lbs, 5ft 8"
Bench - 230lbs for 6 reps
Squat - 330lbs for 4 reps
Deadlift - 270lbs for 6 reps

Thanks

Joe

Nitro is one solid product, but if you are looking for something to be taken preworkout that doesn't have creatine in it I would go with BetaAla9. Take 3-6 pills 30 miuntes prior to your workout and then 1-2 packs of Nitro after your workout.