PDA

View Full Version : pump, flex, pak... will it affect my skin?

Gaming09
10-28-08, 4:42 pm
Hey guys,

i cycled on w/ mstak not to long ago and broke out terribly (part genes obv) but my back looked like i got shot w/ a chain gun, i had a similar affect w/ zma but not as extreme, so ive decided to not use the product again even though i had some pretty awesome results, I am still taking pak although have removed the mineral tab because of the increased iodine in my blood. i am looking at the pump and flex and wondering if i will see the same "side effect" from either product as i did w/ the mstak, simply put would it form a increase in testosterone that i believe was the cause of the breakout? im 23, 155lbs boxer i dont do serious lifting like alot of the guys here but i have a decent amount of muscle on me. Would appreciate any input you could provide :)

Factory
10-28-08, 4:44 pm
Hey guys,

i cycled on w/ mstak not to long ago and broke out terribly (part genes obv) but my back looked like i got shot w/ a chain gun, i had a similar affect w/ zma but not as extreme, so ive decided to not use the product again even though i had some pretty awesome results, I am still taking pak although have removed the mineral tab because of the increased iodine in my blood. i am looking at the pump and flex and wondering if i will see the same "side effect" from either product as i did w/ the mstak, simply put would it form a increase in testosterone that i believe was the cause of the breakout? im 23, 155lbs boxer i dont do serious lifting like alot of the guys here but i have a decent amount of muscle on me. Would appreciate any input you could provide :)

they shouldnt. pump might bloat your skin a lil bit from the creatine.

Aggression
10-28-08, 5:24 pm
absolutely not. you should be perfectly fine, skin-wise. i doubt even bloat. i didnt get the bloat while on pump, but every1 is different.

Factory
10-28-08, 5:49 pm
i dont bloat on pump either, though its a sideeffect of creatine for some ppl

Gaming09
10-28-08, 7:00 pm
alright great :) thanks for all your help guys, i haven't had an adverse reaction to creatine in the past so i think ill be good w/ that

Enforcer
10-29-08, 9:59 am
Hey guys,

Flex and Pump have no effects on your testosterone levels. I don't see how they would cause you to break out.

Braindrop
10-29-08, 12:49 pm
I have no problems with that stack (plus Omega and Nitro as well).

My Test/Stak experiment has definitely caused my back to break out, and a little on my face.