PDA

View Full Version : Stack suggestions

PDPullmn612
10-29-08, 12:04 am
Hey,

To start I will say that I do have background in lifting. When I was 18 I started lifting but ended up stopping because of breathing problems which ended up being all in my head so I'm physically fine. However, I haven't seriously worked out since then. I've been to the gym on and off since then, but nothing crazy.

Now I've heard it a million times about diet, diet, diet and when I was working out I had a great diet filled with protein and that other good stuff. So, I know all about diet.

I'm 20 years old now and weigh about 160lbs. I would love to gain about 15-20lbs.

I guess my real question is what would be a good muscle building stack to help me achieve this goal. Let me know what stacks you are on and what kind of results.

Thanks in advance.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-29-08, 12:42 am
besides the obvious FOOD, mstak is a good way to get some size on ya, and stak is a good way to get your strength up...

Enforcer
10-29-08, 9:57 am
Hey,

To start I will say that I do have background in lifting. When I was 18 I started lifting but ended up stopping because of breathing problems which ended up being all in my head so I'm physically fine. However, I haven't seriously worked out since then. I've been to the gym on and off since then, but nothing crazy.

Now I've heard it a million times about diet, diet, diet and when I was working out I had a great diet filled with protein and that other good stuff. So, I know all about diet.

I'm 20 years old now and weigh about 160lbs. I would love to gain about 15-20lbs.

I guess my real question is what would be a good muscle building stack to help me achieve this goal. Let me know what stacks you are on and what kind of results.

Thanks in advance.

Enforcer's Stack to Grow:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs postworkout
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
Torrent- 1 serving 30 minutes after your Animal Nitro
Real Gains- 2 servings a day

PDPullmn612
10-30-08, 11:34 am
thanks guys...anymore help?

Big Wides