PDA

View Full Version : morning shake

jayanticoli
10-29-08, 8:01 am
i ran out of iso whey for my morning shake and i leave for vaca in 2 days so i didnt order any yet....to substitue i used a bfast shake my mom has with 115 calories and 15g protein mixed with 1/2 cup oats and 1 1/2 tbsp pb.....sound ok to u fellas?

ForearmFreak
10-29-08, 8:11 am
calories are calories bro, just need to get them in as soon as you wake up..Stock up on some protein bars at the grocery store before you go so that'll hold you over for when your on vacation.

bigchuck000
10-29-08, 8:19 am
if i was out of whey i might whip it into the blender with a couple of eggs
or some egg beaters if you are worried about food poisioning

Dingo
10-29-08, 9:34 am
check out wal mart, they are stocking some stuff, its not great but it saves ya in a pinch.
i just went to a weekend long festival. we parked about 2/3 of a mile from the front gate, so walking back and forth to the rv for food wasnt an option. Thank God they sell these 25g protein shots at wal mart, i shoved 4 of em in my back pocket to help keep my protein up throughout Saturday. Luckily the food wasnt that terrible, they had grilled chicken and steak on a stick. Just check wal-mart, it can be a real life saver in a pinch, most of the stuff should be in the pharmacy section.

its not great, but its better than nothing when your between shipments.

Aggression
10-29-08, 10:30 am
i ran out of iso whey for my morning shake and i leave for vaca in 2 days so i didnt order any yet....to substitue i used a bfast shake my mom has with 115 calories and 15g protein mixed with 1/2 cup oats and 1 1/2 tbsp pb.....sound ok to u fellas?

Id say slam down 2 of those shakes. 230cals, 30g protein, then the oats and pb, sounds good.