PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Classic questions.....

10-29-08, 11:33 am
The GF and I will be at the arny this year and are wondering how some of ya'll are going about your ticketing for the event? We are gonna buy the 3day expo tickets in advance but, the pre-judging, night show etc etc etc for all the different categories are all sold separately. Am I just gonna have to buy the VIP package (Which I don't want to spend $350 on)? Any ideas. We wanna see the Classic and figure competition the most btw. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Phil

Brutus_515
10-29-08, 1:07 pm
The GF and I will be at the arny this year and are wondering how some of ya'll are going about your ticketing for the event? We are gonna buy the 3day expo tickets in advance but, the pre-judging, night show etc etc etc for all the different categories are all sold separately. Am I just gonna have to buy the VIP package (Which I don't want to spend $350 on)? Any ideas. We wanna see the Classic and figure competition the most btw. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Phil

I would suggest getting them before hand the expo tickets arent that big of a deal I been there 2 years in a row multiple days and not waited in line longer than 2 minutes to get into the expo...the pre judge and finals i am getting before hand just in case....if you want to go the the UFC fight i would get your tickets soon if it isnt already sold out

firsthorseman97
10-29-08, 1:17 pm
I would suggest getting them before hand the expo tickets arent that big of a deal I been there 2 years in a row multiple days and not waited in line longer than 2 minutes to get into the expo...the pre judge and finals i am getting before hand just in case....if you want to go the the UFC fight i would get your tickets soon if it isnt already sold out

Actually they haven't announced the UFC fight yet. It usually goes on sale in December.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-29-08, 1:19 pm
My main objective here is to check out all the powerlifting events as well as strongman, and pretty much lurk around the Cage the rest of the time lol