PDA

View Full Version : Should I take Nitro Pre or Post Workout?

WildGrizzly
10-30-08, 3:21 am
Hi Bros,
I just bought Animal nitro I want to use it once a day should I take it pre or post workout?

rev8ball
10-30-08, 3:32 am
Pre, during, and post, if you can afford it. If not, then pre is the best.

It used to be thought that Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) were the most effective post. However, current research has shown EEAs are more beneficial pre vs a whole protein than post vs a whole protein (especially when taken with simple carbs).

born0withno0soul
10-30-08, 4:14 am
if you can afford it, you should be taking it in several times a day. atleast 5. morning, pre, intra, post, and bedtime

Brutus_515
10-30-08, 8:06 am
I used alot of nitro durining my contest prep. I used it post work out and then again before bedtime.

ghost
10-30-08, 8:08 am
Pre, during, and post, if you can afford it. If not, then pre is the best.

It used to be thought that Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) were the most effective post. However, current research has shown EEAs are more beneficial pre vs a whole protein than post vs a whole protein (especially when taken with simple carbs).

the man himself.... listen to Rev. he is one of the most knowledgable guys in the area of EAAs... great man..

Enforcer
10-30-08, 8:51 am
Hi Bros,
I just bought Animal nitro I want to use it once a day should I take it pre or post workout?

If you only want to use it once a day I would go with postworkout

WildGrizzly
10-30-08, 12:55 pm
Thanx Bros,
You know its all about money thing

born0withno0soul
10-30-08, 3:37 pm
If you only want to use it once a day I would go with postworkout

i will agree with that as well

McFly
10-30-08, 3:41 pm
if you already have a PWO shake, i'd be in favor of taking it pre-workout and maintaining your PWO shake, if you can only take it once a day.