PDA

View Full Version : HELP, Pectoral Symmetry !

IcedAbz
10-30-08, 7:41 am
Hey guys, i have looked through search to find out what i need but i have found nothing so here it is.

My left pec is slightly larger then my right one, also i got a little bit more fatty tissue on the left then to the right, so the muscle + fat together makes it abit visible and noticeable. Anyway i could fix this ? Much help would greatly be appreciated. =]

sanga
10-30-08, 9:14 am
I too have one pec bigger, and one bicep, one delt, one calf and so on, most people have.

Are you at the size you want to be? Are you happy with your mass?

If not then keep banging away at the heavy weights and lots of food, symetery IMO is the least of your worries if you need a lot of size.

Mr.Hardcore98
10-30-08, 9:34 am
all that means is that one side of your body is more dominant as is everyone most people have one side of their body that is stronger

Aggression
10-30-08, 9:41 am
all that means is that one side of your body is more dominant as is everyone most people have one side of their body that is stronger

This is true. BUT if you want to TRY to even it out, try some single arm movements, like single arm cable flyes, machine flyes. Do it with both arms, then when the set is done, pump out a few extra reps with the weaker side.

Brutus_515
10-30-08, 11:09 am
Hey guys, i have looked through search to find out what i need but i have found nothing so here it is.

My left pec is slightly larger then my right one, also i got a little bit more fatty tissue on the left then to the right, so the muscle + fat together makes it abit visible and noticeable. Anyway i could fix this ? Much help would greatly be appreciated. =]

Your a freak of nature....haha no just kidding...if you look closely at everyone they are never 100% semetrical...and you are going to be your own worst critic...but if it is that noticble for your I would suggest makeing sure you squeeze the shit out of them on flys and try doing alternate db press/ Machine press and knock out 3-4 more reps with your "weak" side. hope that helps...

On the other hand it might just be the little extra fat there that is throwing it off if you decide to trim some fat off it may do the trick as well....

Good luck bro

IcedAbz
10-31-08, 7:15 am
Yer i might do some cardio just to see if the fat is making the difference... But im gonna try hitting some extra reps with my right ? Do you think i should do extra reps during pec day or just at the end of any workout ?