PDA

View Full Version : Kai Green is Brother

The Epidemic
10-30-08, 8:00 pm
I am big Kai Green fan, to def. i wondering two things

1- i know he has he tools to wins the O and the A, but will politics lets that EVER happen?
2- What we have to do get Kai green over here at Animal.

Mizzarler
10-30-08, 10:43 pm
i dont understand this thread...?

TheBassGuy
10-30-08, 10:51 pm

1- i know he has he tools to wins the O and the A, but will politics lets that EVER happen?

Kai will definitely win the Arnold I think; He's definitely going to be a threat at the O as well.

BCent
10-30-08, 11:41 pm
Kai recently signed a deal with MuscleMeds, so I doubt that he would be signing on with Animal any time soon. Also, imo signing Kai doesnt seem to go with the way that Animal seems to work with their athletes, though maybe I'm wrong? Really like Kai though, hope to see him win the Arnold this year

Deaner488
10-31-08, 12:21 am
Im just not a big fan of kai. I think he has good parts of his physique but not sure about how much size he tries to gain every off-season. To me that leads to a bloated stomach and not fluid lines. Guess we will see

The Epidemic
10-31-08, 1:03 am
Kai recently signed a deal with MuscleMeds, so I doubt that he would be signing on with Animal any time soon. Also, imo signing Kai doesnt seem to go with the way that Animal seems to work with their athletes, though maybe I'm wrong? Really like Kai though, hope to see him win the Arnold this year

yea, i think kai should have gotten picked up by a big name company, Muscletech, Bsn,vpx, metrx... hes a top guy... can u explain wat u meant by.. ,,,,Kai doesnt seem to go with the way that Animal seems to work with their athletes,

The Epidemic
10-31-08, 1:07 am

i fuckinh wish i could edit...

1- i know he has the tools to wins the O and the A, but will politics lets that EVER happen?( meaning the braid, nose ring, great new posing, his dancing)

2- What do we have to do get Kai green signed at Animal.

spanish.iron
10-31-08, 2:47 pm
I think he just needs to fine tune. Plenty of thickness on him already. As for the whole politics thing.... I think fan support will go a long ways.

AFTazz06
10-31-08, 2:55 pm
i dont like the whole dancing routine, doesnt seem (to me personally) like it fits with the sport or bodybuilding. Its fine in women's fitness/talent competitions, just seems weird in a male's posing routine.

The Epidemic
10-31-08, 2:58 pm
i dont like the whole dancing routine, doesnt seem (to me personally) like it fits with the sport or bodybuilding. Its fine in women's fitness/talent competitions, just seems weird in a male's posing routine.
hes a great poser, hes not boring like dex. I just when bb pose to slow songs

Deaner488
10-31-08, 4:02 pm
i am also not a huge fan of the dancing and over the top costumes. i agree with him needing to fine tune things. no need to play the mass game.

The Epidemic
10-31-08, 4:08 pm
its all about the mass game... he wear thes the costunes when guest posing

BCent
10-31-08, 4:09 pm
Didnt mean for it to seem like i was hatin on Kai..
I just meant that it seems like Animal is more into signing young dudes before they go out and make a name for themselves, I'm pretty sure they signed House before his first national comp, and they got Ev when he was pretty young too. Kai's already a big name on his own.

The Epidemic
10-31-08, 4:26 pm
I just meant that it seems like Animal is more into signing young dudes before they go out and make a name for themselves, I'm pretty sure they signed House before his first national comp, and they got Ev when he was pretty young too. Kai's already a big name on his own. well understood

Deaner488
10-31-08, 5:27 pm
its all about the mass game... he wear thes the costunes when guest posing

the way its going the judges are favoring guys with more aesthetically pleasing physiques. I think he is at the point where he is perfect. just don't want him to try and put on so much muscle that his stomach explodes as well. Kinda like wolf did this year

The Epidemic
10-31-08, 7:42 pm
he cant get any bigger..

Deaner488
10-31-08, 7:51 pm
he cant get any bigger..

what do u mean?

AFTazz06
10-31-08, 8:31 pm
I just meant that it seems like Animal is more into signing young dudes before they go out and make a name for themselves, I'm pretty sure they signed House before his first national comp, and they got Ev when he was pretty young too. Kai's already a big name on his own.

Your 110% correct bro, i doubt kai is in his late 20's like House and Ox.

Ronnie Chop
10-31-08, 9:37 pm
what do u mean?

Dat dude is HUGE. I don't know if he was in the latest FLEX or MD but that guy can make some waves in 09. I don't know if it was musclemeds or muscle"gear" but he's grown exponentially

On Animal signing him, I think Animal is more grass roots, and I believe these guys are natural

GoldieLocks
11-01-08, 1:03 pm
Kai will definitely win the Arnold I think; He's definitely going to be a threat at the O as well.

Toney "the X man" Freeman is going to win the Arnold. 'nough said.

Toney is friends with Kai, he's a nice enough athlete and will have a long history in the sport. But, as with all guys, he's got to pay his dues. That's the animal way as well. Put your time in, and you will be rewarded. Kai is definatley not "new" but standing on stage with the other guys' like Toney....We will see quite a few more years out of Kai before he starts winning the bigger shows like the Arnold.

~G

PS - and I hate to bring it up, but Kai does have a bit of a dancing history, so alot of the bigger sup companies usually buy their time till controvercial things die down over the years...be patient, the guy will definatley keep making a solid name for himself.

The Epidemic
11-01-08, 1:09 pm
Your 110% correct bro, i doubt kai is in his late 20's like House and Ox.
i think hes 35, evan is 25/26

Dat dude is HUGE. I don't know if he was in the latest FLEX or MD but that guy can make some waves in 09. I don't know if it was musclemeds or muscle"gear" but he's grown exponentially

On Animal signing him, I think Animal is more grass roots, and I believe these guys are natural

who is natty? kai was weighing 290+ at MR.O

The Epidemic
11-01-08, 1:10 pm
Toney "the X man" Freeman is going to win the Arnold. 'nough said.

Toney is friends with Kai, he's a nice enough athlete and will have a long history in the sport. But, as with all guys, he's got to pay his dues. That's the animal way as well. Put your time in, and you will be rewarded. Kai is definatley not "new" but standing on stage with the other guys' like Toney....We will see quite a few more years out of Kai before he starts winning the bigger shows like the Arnold.

~G

PS - and I hate to bring it up, but Kai does have a bit of a dancing history, so alot of the bigger sup companies usually buy their time till controvercial things die down over the years...be patient, the guy will definatley keep making a solid name for himself. I have seen him dance,, jonnie jackson did it too,

AFTazz06
11-01-08, 1:54 pm
[QUOTE=The Epidemic;549125]i think hes 35, evan is 25/26

yeah and house is like 28-29

The Epidemic
11-01-08, 1:58 pm
[QUOTE=The Epidemic;549125]i think hes 35, evan is 25/26

yeah and house is like 28-29

prowrestler
11-01-08, 2:01 pm

lmao.....i dont think i can really say much about this one

prowrestler
11-01-08, 2:04 pm
animal signs the blue collar guys who have that "hardcore/under dog" type of gimick to them.

kai has way too much charisma to fit in with the animal crew. its not a bad thing but he is not what animalpak looks for.

kai still had a tuff life growin up though. hes great but simply put, different.

GoldieLocks
11-01-08, 2:21 pm
I have seen him dance,, jonnie jackson did it too,

The boy can dance...i'm talking about his "PAST" dancing...with a grapefruit...

The Epidemic
11-01-08, 3:02 pm
animal signs the blue collar guys who have that "hardcore/under dog" type of gimick to them.

kai has way too much charisma to fit in with the animal crew. its not a bad thing but he is not what animalpak looks for.

kai still had a tuff life growin up though. hes great but simply put, different. your right, kai is a smoother brother, ever heard him speak. I love hearing him speak. he is a great speaker.. kai had a tuff ass hell life growing up in groups homes.

11-01-08, 3:24 pm
lmao.....i dont think i can really say much about this one

Exactly what I said to myself as I literally laughed out loud! hahahaha.

prowrestler
11-02-08, 11:51 am
your right, kai is a smoother brother, ever heard him speak. I love hearing him speak. he is a great speaker.. kai had a tuff ass hell life growing up in groups homes.

kai is a good guy and will without a doubt be picked up by another big name company soon. once he places better and better,people will start realising he is a "real" threat. the next victor martinez threat.

he reminds me of a raptor for some reason though lol!

Ronnie Chop
11-03-08, 9:18 pm
i think hes 35, evan is 25/26

who is natty? kai was weighing 290+ at MR.O

No, I was saying I thought the people that signed with Animal were natty, are they not?

Latimer316
11-03-08, 9:40 pm
haha, this thread is rediculous

11-04-08, 1:30 pm
No, I was saying I thought the people that signed with Animal were natty, are they not?

Bro.... Even a lot of "Natural" bodybuilders are not natural.

But Yes, this thread is ridiculous lol.

prowrestler
11-04-08, 1:47 pm
haha, this thread is rediculous

x100

prowrestler

lmao, thats a question you never ask a bodybuilder

prowrestler
Bro.... Even a lot of "Natural" bodybuilders are not natural.

But Yes, this thread is ridiculous lol.

yep

GJN5002
11-04-08, 1:58 pm
[QUOTE=

On Animal signing him, I think Animal is more grass roots, and I believe these guys are natural[/QUOTE]

Grass Roots> How is Kai not grassroots? He was a poor homeless kid whos paid a lot of dues in my opinion?

Who do you think is natural?

GJN5002
11-04-08, 2:00 pm
nevermind, I was one step behind on the natural comment.

The Epidemic
11-04-08, 3:05 pm
lmao, thats a question you never ask a bodybuilder y not, Be real.

if your ashamed of doing something, maybe you shouldnt be doing it

prowrestler
11-04-08, 3:23 pm
y not, Be real.

if your ashamed of doing something, maybe you shouldnt be doing it

its the tolken question that is never to be asked.

but i agree with you. i hate how people are ashamed of using whatever the fuck they choose to use or deny it. man up.

props to lee preist and greg valentino for tellin it how it is.