PDA

View Full Version : I am not.

The Sun
10-31-08, 11:41 am
I don't care if nobody's going to read this.
I don't care whether this make any interest to anyone.

I'm not here to entertain you, make you laugh, feel sad, cry, feel empathy towards me or anything like that.

I'm not here to talk.
I train, and this is the only place I can give my thoughts a place to rest.
This is why this thread is for, you may comment if you want to, I don't really give a fuck.

The Sun
10-31-08, 11:54 am
I chose to post my thoughts over the things I'm probably not going to be as the first issue because I believe I should clear my mind out of shit, and there's loads of it in it.

Ever since my parents wanted me to be the best, of course - only what they cared of.
Be the best student, most intelligent for my age, be kind to everyone, polite and generous.
No one ever to care what I want to be.
I wanted to be a professional soccer player, that's in Israel like being a pro Football player in the U.S, or whatever your favorite sport is there.
I was talented, maybe not fit and best shape, perhaps not the strongest, quickest and industrious, but I had a great game vision and I could predict a few moves forward before they actually happened.
I also possessed a great passing technique and good crossing of the ball from free kicks or corner kicks.
My father never pushed me, neither did my mom.
"Just get your grades, Soccer is just a hobby." they always told me so.

I quit playing Soccer on 8th grade, I was already chubby due to lack of motivation to work by myself on Cardio and shape, nothing was worth it back then.
I'm not going to be a successful doctor, not going to be a famous politician, not going to be an accountant or anything from these desirable professions.
In 7 months I will be discharged from the Israeli Defense Force and start my life as an independent.

Where am I? - Here.
What am I? - This moment.
What time is it ? - Now.

I will prevail.

The Sun
10-31-08, 3:57 pm
I'm not going out of Friday's night to get boozed off my mind, I stay clear and drink few beers just to have some fun if I ever do so.

I'm not one of those idiots to start over with every girl they see, iron taught me respect and I respect anyone 'till they lose it.

I'm not spending thousands for clothing, jewelry or stuff I don't need, money has it's value and is needed for living, not pleasure.

I'm not in the gym to talk, look at the girls and try get myself one, not trying to make new friends and not there to fix the world.

the things I am:

I am one lil' tough motherfucker and I will persist until I find success, and then I'll struggle some more 'cuz there's never enough in this game.

I respect anyone who trains his ass off, paying his dues at the gym and living the life of a tax payer, just like me, whether if that means not being able to hang on a party on the weekend 'cuz my legs are still wobbly and unstable, or 'cuz I must get the sleep to recover.

I am what I choose to be, and I chose my body to fight to the limits every workout, 4 times a week.

shizz702
10-31-08, 4:06 pm
Good posts bro! You are on the right track and got a good head on your shoulders. Just keep paying your dues like I said.

Keep these posts coming too bro.

simpleguy
10-31-08, 5:18 pm
good stuff bro... soccer player hmm... too bad we're too far away, I'm really keen on it as well

Psycho77
11-01-08, 7:00 am
good posting bro. way to put out what going on in your mind. keep hitting it hard.

The Sun
11-01-08, 8:54 am
Good posts bro! You are on the right track and got a good head on your shoulders. Just keep paying your dues like I said.

Keep these posts coming too bro.
there's still so many issues to touch, my head just blows all over.

good stuff bro... soccer player hmm... too bad we're too far away, I'm really keen on it as well

always had a dream to play soccer abroad, and it was just blown away by my parents.

good posting bro. way to put out what going on in your mind. keep hitting it hard.

thanks MP, you better be sure I will.

Factory
11-01-08, 9:05 am
I quit playing Soccer on 8th grade, I was already chubby due to lack of motivation to work by myself on Cardio and shape, nothing was worth it back then.
I'm not going to be a successful doctor, not going to be a famous politician, not going to be an accountant or anything from these desirable professions.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm not going to be "anything" either... in my opinion it's kind of refreshing to realize that, you get to be what YOU want, not what someone else told you to be, what they want you to be, what they think you could have been...

Keep it coming, Your words hit harder than you can know

Vinny G
11-01-08, 9:30 am
you sound like one pissed off mother fucker thats about to go postal......if you ever come to NJ, contact me.....you'll be my training partner.

by the way, its ok to talk to girls in the gym....i meet my wife there, and my 4 best friends.

The Sun
11-01-08, 9:47 am
I know exactly what you mean, I'm not going to be "anything" either... in my opinion it's kind of refreshing to realize that, you get to be what YOU want, not what someone else told you to be, what they want you to be, what they think you could have been...

Keep it coming, Your words hit harder than you can know
There's a quote from the movie "Fight Club" where Brad Pitt (Tyler Durden) says this admirable thing :
"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
"
that sums up my feeling, and I watched the movie like 8 years ago.

you sound like one pissed off mother fucker thats about to go postal......if you ever come to NJ, contact me.....you'll be my training partner.

by the way, its ok to talk to girls in the gym....i meet my wife there, and my 4 best friends.
My only wish is to move to the U.S from this miserable country, Jesus' land, the "Holy land", get me the fuck out of here. would be my pleasure to be a partner of a true ANIMAL.
I am a pissed mother fucker, and going on postal wouldn't let me to get peace inside, so I erased the option.

If I ever catch my breath after a set in my workout I only MIGHT be able to look around and search for girls, not even speaking of trying to chat with them.

The Sun
11-01-08, 4:57 pm
I am not playing games and not fucking around, I get the job done and that's with anything I do.
I don't play games with girls, if you wanna play games wit' me then get the fuck out of my view, I don't need you bitch. ( that's for the girl I should have been meeting tonight and she was supposed to gimme a phone call like 2 hours ago to tell me what's going on, I'm not going to chase her, get the fuck out! )

I don't have time to play with my brother's XBOX360 which lays here for over 2 years, I serve on the military forces and I barely get myself free time which I use to bust my ass at the gym. If I wouldn't have time for that someone would be crying under a table begging for his life. I need iron.

I haven't been abroad for like 5 years, I didn't get more than 28 days after I graduated from high school and got drafted to the forces. that really pisses me off, I'm sick of being chained. let the beast free.

I am not giving a fuck 'bout what people think about the way I live my life. I chose to lift, eat and sleep, gotta problem with that? go fuck yourself.

When everybody talk about calories to give them strength, pre-workout supplements and energy drinks I always remind myself the basics, the most ancient fuel known to human: pain, rage and anger.
3 of those in my workout and I feel the power going through my vains.

Another day off the iron, tomorrow's a new beginning.

The Sun
11-05-08, 6:27 am
I'm a soldier, both in occupation and mentality.
I "work" for the IDF - Israeli Defense Forces for 2.3 years already, and I'm being discharged at June 09'.
Since the beginning of my service, I was always on a war to get myself a time to work out: I wanted to do push-ups, crunches, anything just to keep in shape. they never let me.
funny - and I thought soldiers should keep in shape, guess I was wrong when it refers to Israel.
After serving 1 year where I sneaked just to get myself a 20mins workout somewhere alone before meals, I was transferred from "field role" to the headquarters of the Artillery forces.
I actually got to see me family more, I get to sleep at my place at nights and have a shower in my own house. But upon them all, I get to workout at a gym.
First thing I did when I heard about the transfer was to get myself a gym membership together with a few supps to start working out immediately.
It took only a couple of weeks for my surroundings to start with the complains once all over again.
"Do this don't do that" bla bla bla, fuck that this is MY LIFE, not yours.
during the last year I got to understand that this is a never-ending battle, a part of an eternal war.
"If you want something done, then just do it yourself" Limp Bizkit's "Boiler" claims, I know understand how right they were.
You want to have all your nutritional needs? then you go to the grocery store by YOURSELF and buy what YOU need.
You want to have your meals? then make 'em, you can't expect someone else to do this for you.
Gym membership? get cash to pay the bill.
time to workout? well, give up on other things.
gotta sacrifice what it takes.
my office mates are making shit fun out of me "eat proteins so you can puff up more" "where's the oatmeal today?" "no jogurt?" and other stupid stuff I get.
"did you get fatten as you wanted during the holiday?" I got asked when I was back from vacation.
poor people, they never care about the pastries they consume, the fried shit they get inside they're poor, little, skinny\fat body.
their heart is working extra hours to get the blood in and out through all the bad cholesterol.
Sיhit, they even laugh about me when I write in the bodybuilding forums "body forums again?" they ask.

this is a non-stop fight, a battle to the infinity, the eternal, never ending war.
no real connection between the parts of this post, this is just blasts comnig off my mind and being spilled over a virtual paper. the paper knows to suck it up. so we do.
for every rep we push or pull we get closer.
for every set we finish, it's one more step.
for every exercise over, it's one less to go.
every workout, every day of meal making, every week complete, every month without missing a single fucking workout, and that's including cardio.
every routine over, ever PR we hit, every drop of sweat, every tear we spill and every pinch of blood.

all of these are just a part of a long journey which is never going to be complete, when it is, shit I'll probably be dead.

2pac said this is him against the world, I say PAK against the world.
now who's coming with me?

Psycho77
11-05-08, 6:48 am
I'm a soldier, both in occupation and mentality.
I "work" for the IDF - Israeli Defense Forces for 2.3 years already, and I'm being discharged at June 09'.
Since the beginning of my service, I was always on a war to get myself a time to work out: I wanted to do push-ups, crunches, anything just to keep in shape. they never let me.
funny - and I thought soldiers should keep in shape, guess I was wrong when it refers to Israel.
After serving 1 year where I sneaked just to get myself a 20mins workout somewhere alone before meals, I was transferred from "field role" to the headquarters of the Artillery forces.
I actually got to see me family more, I get to sleep at my place at nights and have a shower in my own house. But upon them all, I get to workout at a gym.
First thing I did when I heard about the transfer was to get myself a gym membership together with a few supps to start working out immediately.
It took only a couple of weeks for my surroundings to start with the complains once all over again.
"Do this don't do that" bla bla bla, fuck that this is MY LIFE, not yours.
during the last year I got to understand that this is a never-ending battle, a part of an eternal war.
"If you want something done, then just do it yourself" Limp Bizkit's "Boiler" claims, I know understand how right they were.
You want to have all your nutritional needs? then you go to the grocery store by YOURSELF and buy what YOU need.
You want to have your meals? then make 'em, you can't expect someone else to do this for you.
Gym membership? get cash to pay the bill.
time to workout? well, give up on other things.
gotta sacrifice what it takes.
my office mates are making shit fun out of me "eat proteins so you can puff up more" "where's the oatmeal today?" "no jogurt?" and other stupid stuff I get.
"did you get fatten as you wanted during the holiday?" I got asked when I was back from vacation.
poor people, they never care about the pastries they consume, the fried shit they get inside they're poor, little, skinny\fat body.
their heart is working extra hours to get the blood in and out through all the bad cholesterol.
Sיhit, they even laugh about me when I write in the bodybuilding forums "body forums again?" they ask.

this is a non-stop fight, a battle to the infinity, the eternal, never ending war.
no real connection between the parts of this post, this is just blasts comnig off my mind and being spilled over a virtual paper. the paper knows to suck it up. so we do.
for every rep we push or pull we get closer.
for every set we finish, it's one more step.
for every exercise over, it's one less to go.
every workout, every day of meal making, every week complete, every month without missing a single fucking workout, and that's including cardio.
every routine over, ever PR we hit, every drop of sweat, every tear we spill and every pinch of blood.

all of these are just a part of a long journey which is never going to be complete, when it is, shit I'll probably be dead.

2pac said this is him against the world, I say PAK against the world.
now who's coming with me?

damn bro. thats some very intense writing there. glad your venting out all that shit in the gym. Im with you on this quest.

The Sun
11-05-08, 8:46 am
damn bro. thats some very intense writing there. glad your venting out all that shit in the gym. Im with you on this quest.

good to have you here.
One ANIMAL can stand the storm.
Many ANIMALS will create one.

sodapop
11-05-08, 8:51 am
Powerful shit man. Really inspirational. Keep lifting and keep writing!

Feel The Power
11-05-08, 9:01 am
you have a gift for writing and it is very inspirational. Keep channeling your anger/energy for the positive. If your headstrong you can accomplish anything.

The Sun
11-05-08, 9:08 am
Powerful shit man. Really inspirational. Keep lifting and keep writing!
I just wish my lifting will eventually meet my writing in the midway, and equal.
thanks.

you have a gift for writing and it is very inspirational. Keep channeling your anger/energy for the positive. If your headstrong you can accomplish anything.
thank you .

Anger and rage are the most ancient fuel known to the human race. no need for an out source.
They cannot break us, cannot bring us down.

wedge
11-05-08, 12:21 pm
Keep up the good fight brother.

Cellerator65
11-05-08, 3:05 pm
You channel your anger/rage in a positive way, thats awesome.

No one is gonna pat you on the back when you get a PR, no one is gonna hold your hand when your doing 5am cardio, no one is gonna pick you up after you fail. Its all on you and how far you want to go, how bad do u want it? As i sit here, enraged wanting to go back to the gym... how bad do you want it?

I WANT IT MORE THEN ANYTHING

k1usa
11-05-08, 3:24 pm
stay with us bro....be careful over there..the shit never ends in jesus land...crazy how the holyest place on earth can get you fucked up in a heart beat....you be careful...and know you got this old animal in your corner.....never give in....never

The Sun
11-05-08, 3:46 pm
Keep up the good fight brother.
it never ends, and I will overcome anything.

You channel your anger/rage in a positive way, thats awesome.

No one is gonna pat you on the back when you get a PR, no one is gonna hold your hand when your doing 5am cardio, no one is gonna pick you up after you fail. Its all on you and how far you want to go, how bad do u want it? As i sit here, enraged wanting to go back to the gym... how bad do you want it?

I WANT IT MORE THEN ANYTHING
that is the spirit I am trying to show.
we stand alone, no one's gonna be there to help us climb the stairs the day after legs.

stay with us bro....be careful over there..the shit never ends in jesus land...crazy how the holyest place on earth can get you fucked up in a heart beat....you be careful...and know you got this old animal in your corner.....never give in....never

I ain't going anywhere, there's still much for me to achieve in this world.
thanks for caring.

still plenty to come on this, this was only the beginning.

The Sun
11-07-08, 7:14 pm
I believe everything happens for a reason.
No way it is all incidents, life is either guided by an upper force or faith.
Though, some of us has the power to choose the directions of their life, while others are born into a given pattern.

Some of us are in search for the one they love, others search glory, hell, some guys search just to get rich and believe the rest will come with the money.
The only thing I ever searched, and I am still searching is inside peace.
My very own serenity.
I first felt serenity after my very first workout in the gym, I finally felt "whole" with myself, I knew that I was doing something for myself, nobody else is going to gain from this sorrow.
Since that day I get my serenity dosage 4 times a week, but that's just not enough.
Every time I'm close to get my serenity piece something screws up, and the whole tower collapses.

I'm so young, yet, I feel I've been through too much, just can't carry it.
I was thinking to pay for a psychologist, I just found it wrong.
My pain, my thoughts, my state of mind is only mine, no one should be knowing what's going on there, hell, people are paying to share their thoughts!
Instead, I pay to clean my head in another place, where the payment comes in sweat.

I've seen handicapped singles get to excellence just because they wanted.
I've seen people do the things that other would call impossible.
I've heard stories, I read cases and I was told of legends.
I am the one to guide my life.
My mind will always be the only thing to keep me back from achieving greatness in any given field.

I believe some of you know trying to find a sequence between these paragraphs, save your time for more important things - "there is no spoon".
Mind is your barrier, thoughts are obstacles.
Do the impossible, get what they say you couldn't, blow away the walls and crush the barricades.
I want serenity, not going to get it ever probably but that will never stop me from trying.

They couldn't 'till they tried.

freak-a-boo!!
11-08-08, 10:47 am
Bro, I can completely relate to what u write. I am passing through the same emotions right now. Being filled with ideas and philosophies from just about everyone. I scream inside why the hell am I taking all this shit inside me. And this anger is my fuel in the gym.
Bro we are together in this war.
Stay angry

freak-a-boo!!
11-08-08, 10:56 am
Bro, I can completely relate to what u write. I am passing through the same emotions right now. Being filled with ideas and philosophies from just about everyone. I scream inside why the hell am I taking all this shit inside me. And this anger is my fuel in the gym.
Stay angry

The Sun
11-08-08, 1:05 pm
Stay angry

I hear you bro.

Psycho77
11-08-08, 6:48 pm
I believe everything happens for a reason.
No way it is all incidents, life is either guided by an upper force or faith.
Though, some of us has the power to choose the directions of their life, while others are born into a given pattern.

Some of us are in search for the one they love, others search glory, hell, some guys search just to get rich and believe the rest will come with the money.
The only thing I ever searched, and I am still searching is inside peace.
My very own serenity.
I first felt serenity after my very first workout in the gym, I finally felt "whole" with myself, I knew that I was doing something for myself, nobody else is going to gain from this sorrow.
Since that day I get my serenity dosage 4 times a week, but that's just not enough.
Every time I'm close to get my serenity piece something screws up, and the whole tower collapses.

I'm so young, yet, I feel I've been through too much, just can't carry it.
I was thinking to pay for a psychologist, I just found it wrong.
My pain, my thoughts, my state of mind is only mine, no one should be knowing what's going on there, hell, people are paying to share their thoughts!
Instead, I pay to clean my head in another place, where the payment comes in sweat.

I've seen handicapped singles get to excellence just because they wanted.
I've seen people do the things that other would call impossible.
I've heard stories, I read cases and I was told of legends.
I am the one to guide my life.
My mind will always be the only thing to keep me back from achieving greatness in any given field.

I believe some of you know trying to find a sequence between these paragraphs, save your time for more important things - "there is no spoon".
Mind is your barrier, thoughts are obstacles.
Do the impossible, get what they say you couldn't, blow away the walls and crush the barricades.
I want serenity, not going to get it ever probably but that will never stop me from trying.

They couldn't 'till they tried.

Try to find other stuff to occupy your mind bro aside from the gym. Mine are hanging out with friends, working on my cars, going on track days. Hope you find your inner peace bro.

FireFighter85
11-11-08, 9:30 pm
great post. nice to know Im not the only one who couldnt give a shit less about girls in the gym.. also nice to know Im not the only one that hasnt lived up to everyone elses standards.. keep it comin man

The Sun
11-20-08, 9:08 am
It's cloudy.
I like to wake up when sky are cloud.
Some sort of deadly silence hangs around, if you only listened carefully enough you could hear the trees speaking.
The woods see it all, they are taking no side and will tell you the real truth, the one you're afraid of hearing.
They'll tell you how you look on the sidewalk, when you go to the grocery, work or anywhere else.
They'll tell you what's going on people's mind when they see you limping your way down the road, to your poor shit apartment after a fainting day.
The woods see it all, they'll whisper you silently that your life are a waste, you spend too much time lifting and taking care of your nutrition that you got nothing left for friends and hanging out.
The woods never lie, they know you're sacrificing, they know you are no longer in control of it, this is a plague and you are infected, the toxic is already flowing through your veins and you can hardly even notice it anymore.
One more thing the woods see, and that is the weak lambs, the ones who are just trying to pass the day and get their butt back home, then laying all over the bed and sink into an early nap, which turns into hours of sleep, so they could hang out later on the night.
The woods never lie, they got no reason to, they just see and whisper, all you need is to listen inside.
I walked today on my way back home through a garden, and decided to tell the closest few of the goings through my mind.
When I was done, a blow of wind diverted a branch in my way, patting my shoulder in some sort of agreement.

I told the tree that I no longer care of what the rest are thinking, I told him the world may go on and I might go to hell, but it is secured that I'm not missing a workout anytime soon.

NPRamirez
11-20-08, 11:56 am
Just started reading, got through the first couple posts and I can't tell you how much I can relate. Especially when it comes to the parents. Gotta love that deal. I still love them for being there but they didn't make it easy; I guess i'm thankful they didn't. Good stuff, man. Keep it comin!

Factory
11-20-08, 9:52 pm
It's cloudy.
I like to wake up when sky are cloud.
Some sort of deadly silence hangs around, if you only listened carefully enough you could hear the trees speaking.
The woods see it all, they are taking no side and will tell you the real truth, the one you're afraid of hearing.
They'll tell you how you look on the sidewalk, when you go to the grocery, work or anywhere else.
They'll tell you what's going on people's mind when they see you limping your way down the road, to your poor shit apartment after a fainting day.
The woods see it all, they'll whisper you silently that your life are a waste, you spend too much time lifting and taking care of your nutrition that you got nothing left for friends and hanging out.
The woods never lie, they know you're sacrificing, they know you are no longer in control of it, this is a plague and you are infected, the toxic is already flowing through your veins and you can hardly even notice it anymore.
One more thing the woods see, and that is the weak lambs, the ones who are just trying to pass the day and get their butt back home, then laying all over the bed and sink into an early nap, which turns into hours of sleep, so they could hang out later on the night.
The woods never lie, they got no reason to, they just see and whisper, all you need is to listen inside.
I walked today on my way back home through a garden, and decided to tell the closest few of the goings through my mind.
When I was done, a blow of wind diverted a branch in my way, patting my shoulder in some sort of agreement.

I told the tree that I no longer care of what the rest are thinking, I told him the world may go on and I might go to hell, but it is secured that I'm not missing a workout anytime soon.

Brother, saying something out loud, even if it's to no one, only yourself & the tree - it makes it real. a tangible contract you've made with yourself. Keep yourself to it, you won't regret it.

Mischief
11-23-08, 1:20 pm
i know how you feel man, im servin in the marine corps over here, and its the same way over here man, always have to fight just to keep your individuality, i thought the military was full of physically fit people, and so far ive been disgusted, ive been in for almost four years and all ive seen is lazy fat slobs, i get ridiculed the same way you do man. you gotta keep pushin man, im the same way with the gym memberships, no matter how hard they work me the gym is always afterwards, just know that there are several out there just like us, fighting the good fight, were all here , in your corner, in your shadow, fightin the same fight. stay strong my brother, never give up, and never ever show mercy.

The Sun
11-23-08, 1:25 pm
Brother, saying something out loud, even if it's to no one, only yourself & the tree - it makes it real. a tangible contract you've made with yourself. Keep yourself to it, you won't regret it.
That's true bro, when you say something loudly and let your voice be heard - that's when you feel the power through your veins.

i know how you feel man, im servin in the marine corps over here, and its the same way over here man, always have to fight just to keep your individuality, i thought the military was full of physically fit people, and so far ive been disgusted, ive been in for almost four years and all ive seen is lazy fat slobs, i get ridiculed the same way you do man. you gotta keep pushin man, im the same way with the gym memberships, no matter how hard they work me the gym is always afterwards, just know that there are several out there just like us, fighting the good fight, were all here , in your corner, in your shadow, fightin the same fight. stay strong my brother, never give up, and never ever show mercy.
Good to have your voice here bro, it means a lot to me knowing there are people who experience the same.
They'll never stop us, never bring us down.
I'll never stop.

widdlewade44
11-23-08, 1:28 pm

You're walking your path, following your beliefs and living your life.

Good luck on your Journey; you are not alone, I agree with mischief's post. Semper Fi.

Kevin
Sgt USMC '88-93
widdlewade44

The Sun
11-23-08, 1:44 pm
Sorry for the poor knowledge I possess, but what does Semper Fi stands for? we don't use this in Israel.

Factory
11-23-08, 1:49 pm
Sorry for the poor knowledge I possess, but what does Semper Fi stands for? we don't use this in Israel.

It's latin for always faithful, Semper Fidelus I think

widdlewade44
11-23-08, 1:51 pm

It is a United States Marine Corps statement which is short for Semper Fidelis, which means 'Always Faithful'

Kevin
widdlewade44

The Sun
11-23-08, 1:54 pm
It's latin for always faithful, Semper Fidelus I think

It is a United States Marine Corps statement which is short for Semper Fidelis, which means 'Always Faithful'

Kevin
widdlewade44

I see, thanks for explaining.
I wish we had the same kind of brotherhood here.

widdlewade44
11-23-08, 1:56 pm
I see, thanks for explaining.
I wish we had the same kind of brotherhood here.

that type of brotherhood here on The FORVM. That is a big part of this place brother...

Kevin
widdlewade44

Mischief
11-24-08, 2:41 pm
thats what im sayin sun, were all here , and i can guarantee there is more than one of us that is standing in your corner. at one time in our life everyone on this forum will or has gone through what you are experiencing, and the only thing that you can do wrong is not learn from it.

what i think that WADE44 is saying is that it does suck not bein able to have camaraderie with your brothers in arms in your country, but!!!!!!! guess where you can come to talk to your other brothers of arms, fighting the same fight you are, brothers of iron, and rust!!!!
were all fighting the same fight, getting ridiculed because were trying to squeeze that last half inch onto our biceps, or we want more striations in our quads and chest, whatever it is, we feel you ,we do, and we know you wont give in, youve got too much fire in ya and thats awesome. Keep that Combat Mindset man. Semper Fuckin Fi Gents -Mischief out

Mischief
11-24-08, 2:47 pm
You said this earlier, And you are right Sun!!!!!!!

Good to have your voice here bro, it means a lot to me knowing there are people who experience the same.
I'll never stop.

And you are right , we will never stop or quit, they will never ever tear us down no matter how hard they try, and no matter what happens you can never stop trudgin on. Best of Luck my brother

The Sun
11-24-08, 3:15 pm
thats what im sayin sun, were all here , and i can guarantee there is more than one of us that is standing in your corner. at one time in our life everyone on this forum will or has gone through what you are experiencing, and the only thing that you can do wrong is not learn from it.

what i think that WADE44 is saying is that it does suck not bein able to have camaraderie with your brothers in arms in your country, but!!!!!!! guess where you can come to talk to your other brothers of arms, fighting the same fight you are, brothers of iron, and rust!!!!
were all fighting the same fight, getting ridiculed because were trying to squeeze that last half inch onto our biceps, or we want more striations in our quads and chest, whatever it is, we feel you ,we do, and we know you wont give in, youve got too much fire in ya and thats awesome. Keep that Combat Mindset man. Semper Fuckin Fi Gents -Mischief out

You said this earlier, And you are right Sun!!!!!!!

I'll never stop.

And you are right , we will never stop or quit, they will never ever tear us down no matter how hard they try, and no matter what happens you can never stop trudgin on. Best of Luck my brother

Powerful words bro. Thanks for this.

Mischief
11-28-08, 6:56 pm
its been four days!!!!
i dont know why i havent heard of your growth brother lets go, push it out !!!!!!!
im subbed to this thread , dont let me down now!!! haha

The Sun
11-29-08, 6:41 am
its been four days!!!!
i dont know why i havent heard of your growth brother lets go, push it out !!!!!!!
im subbed to this thread , dont let me down now!!! haha

I've suffered some back injury on my last session, I'm pretty depressed.
gonna take it light tomorrow climbing back the weights and work the form meanwhile.

Semper Fi :)

Feel The Power
11-29-08, 12:20 pm
that sucks to hear about your injury.. just play it smart and do what you can for until your 100 %. Better to take a week or two off than a year off... which I learned the hard way 2 years ago..

I've suffered some back injury on my last session, I'm pretty depressed.
gonna take it light tomorrow climbing back the weights and work the form meanwhile.

Semper Fi :)

wedge
12-03-08, 1:52 pm
How's the back injury bro?

The Sun
12-03-08, 2:11 pm
How's the back injury bro?
feeling alot better, thanks for caring bro.

that sucks to hear about your injury.. just play it smart and do what you can for until your 100 %. Better to take a week or two off than a year off... which I learned the hard way 2 years ago..

I took 4 days off, and I'm coming back on it pretty lightly. (journey)
I got some stuff to spill over here, soon enough I'll find time.

V Man
12-03-08, 6:39 pm
I ve been following your journey for a while

Dont worry about the back injury - Ive just had surgery on my left arm and Have been out since August. Im back new year......

Think how crazy that would drive you

Psycho77
12-03-08, 7:26 pm

Dont worry about the back injury - Ive just had surgery on my left arm and Have been out since August. Im back new year......

oh man

The Sun
12-04-08, 1:47 am

would probably have to shoot myself.

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 3:19 pm
yo brother, i just read the whole thread, you sure do have a fight inside you that needs to be let out. Slowly those months are coming down and June '09 will be here soon enough. Im now also part of your journey, so start posting brother.

The Sun
01-14-09, 3:24 pm
yo brother, i just read the whole thread, you sure do have a fight inside you that needs to be let out. Slowly those months are coming down and June '09 will be here soon enough. Im now also part of your journey, so start posting brother.

thanks bro, I got some stuff in my mind, will post it tomorrow.
I'm tired.

JUGGERNAUT
01-14-09, 3:33 pm
Yup, rest up brother and get your good thoughts together. There are plenty more yerars to fight the iron ahead of you.

xMATT182x
01-16-09, 3:44 am
I dig your posts man. Your conviction is true and your heart is strong. Keep doing your thing man, we're with with and we got your back.

The Sun
01-16-09, 4:05 am
was watching Steelers Vs Chargers that night. pretty much of a good NFL match.
Shit, I even convinced my father to sit and watch it with me, that kind of shit is never too common in our house.
got myself a meal (well, apparently it's easier to chew your meals while doing something, as I'm chewing my oats right now while posting) and sat there next to him.
then it starts all over again "why do you have to eat so much?" and this kind of shit comes up.
I skipped that, learned to give the correct answers to these kind of silly bullshit towards me.
some vicious tackles went down on the field and I was pretty enjoying myself.
the question which popped up on my mind with ever stoppage of the game and the arrangement of a new play was ofcourse - how many that lineman can squat, deadlift and bench press. my brother joined us and I gave him that question, I didn't really expected a decent answer from him though.
surprisingly he pretty much gave me the correct answer - "what the hell do you care?".

I am not digging anyone else's numbers. this is my war for getting stronger. not anyone elses.
this is a race against myself, and when I'm done racing, shit, maybe then I'll find a place for my head.

wedge
01-28-09, 11:43 am
I am not digging anyone else's numbers. this is my war for getting stronger. not anyone elses.
this is a race against myself, and when I'm done racing, shit, maybe then I'll find a place for my head.

Stay strong man.