PDA

View Full Version : why isnt everyone on animal???

DASO
10-31-08, 11:55 am
Just a thought I had to put out here. I have tried many supps in my day like most of you and animal is the only product I got results with that I could see and feel. That being said with all the great reviews hardly any complaints why doesnt everyone take animal products? Is it because they cant swallow large pills? Is it because the pills upset their stomach (which is the only complaint I have heard from a couple of people, and since then have not tried it ever again)? What are your thoughts? IMO these are prob the best supps in the world today, legal that is.

naturalguy
10-31-08, 12:01 pm
I hear where your coming from however not everyone can connect with the Animal mindset. Animal is a unique world, I kind of like it that way. I wouldn't want to use the same supps that "Joe weekend warrior" does.

GJN5002
10-31-08, 12:02 pm
because the supp market is so flooded with products and companies. Just liek the music industry, theres a million bands and a lot of great bands never get the notice they deserve. I like it that way, we have a nice family here on the forum. The only reason I ever deviate from animal is when Im broke and have to be a chemist and buy the ingredients to make my supps. I think universal and animal has been growing and will be one of the most pop companies in the future because they dont bullshit you and keep prices decent. Plus we have some of the best up and coming bodbuilders in my opinon. We dont need cutler to sell products because weve got word of mouth to back it up.

Aggression
10-31-08, 12:04 pm
I hear where your coming from however not everyone can connect with the Animal mindset. Animal is a unique world, I kind of like it that way. I wouldn't want to use the same supps that "Joe weekend warrior" does.

True

Plus, some people like to buy the another company's products because they claim to add 50lbs of muscle to your body in 10 weeks. (bc thats possible)

Enforcer
10-31-08, 12:08 pm
True

Plus, some people like to buy the another company's products because they claim to add 50lbs of muscle to your body in 10 weeks. (bc thats possible)

You mean its not? Fuck, I've been had

Brutus_515
10-31-08, 12:11 pm
Every so often i will try a different company's new product just to check it out or if someone suggests it...but mainly I stay loyal to animal, I alway have pak and nitro and when i have some extra cash torrent and pump...I try to be as loyal as possible 1. becuase the products are legit and 2.because the company is very consumer friendly. The company is loyal to us so it is the least we can do in return...

simpleguy
10-31-08, 3:18 pm
I have tried many supps in my day like most of you and animal is the only product I got results with that I could see and feel.

honestly, even though let's say 75% of my supps is universal, I can't fully agree, there are other products out there that still work... that doesn't deny the fact that some of them are just hype though

sanga
10-31-08, 4:38 pm
Just a thought I had to put out here. I have tried many supps in my day like most of you and animal is the only product I got results with that I could see and feel. That being said with all the great reviews hardly any complaints why doesnt everyone take animal products? Is it because they cant swallow large pills? Is it because the pills upset their stomach (which is the only complaint I have heard from a couple of people, and since then have not tried it ever again)? What are your thoughts? IMO these are prob the best supps in the world today, legal that is.

I agree Animal / Universal are second to none and I use them almost exclusively, I have never come across a supplement line that can compete with Animalpak.

Reason everyone isn`t using them? Maybe some the following -

People are -

Not serious about their nutrition (Really? You nuts?)
Not aware of Animalpak / Universal (must be blind and deaf)
Confused (Buy cheap supp that they think will do the job as well)
Stupid (see above)
Cheapskates (again see above)
Into fitness (nutrition is still of utmost importance)
Not interested in building muscle (fair enough but see above)
Unemployed ( I`d wash U-REPS car and do his house chores for free supps each month, lol)