PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

BryanSmash!
10-31-08, 2:29 pm
Anyone here dress up to lift today? Only a couple of people at my gym did. I considered breaking out the Zubaz from the basement and coming in as 80's bodybuilder guy, but decided not to. Maybe next year. Ha.

Enforcer
10-31-08, 2:32 pm
Anyone here dress up to lift today? Only a couple of people at my gym did. I considered breaking out the Zubaz from the basement and coming in as 80's bodybuilder guy, but decided not to. Maybe next year. Ha.

Im gonna go train dressed as Eddie from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- "Morning, Shitter was full"

GJN5002
10-31-08, 2:35 pm
theres a few guys at my gym who dress up like 80's bb's everyday. I think eddies shoes would make some quality lifting shoes.

Big Wides
10-31-08, 2:50 pm
Jim "Hacksaw" Dugan....nothing screams hardcore then walking into the gym with a 2x4 and yelling HOOOOOOOO at the top of your lungs.....

Aggression
10-31-08, 2:56 pm
Jim "Hacksaw" Dugan....nothing screams hardcore then walking into the gym with a 2x4 and yelling HOOOOOOOO at the top of your lungs.....

I would love to see someone do that. That'd be enough to break my concentration during my set for sure.

JUGGERNAUT
10-31-08, 3:02 pm
I might train in my T that says "I'M EVIL" that about sums it up.

GJN5002
10-31-08, 3:13 pm
I think the extent of mine will be wearing an old reign in blood tshirt and some misfits on the iPod. How can you have Halloween without some Danzig?

McFly
10-31-08, 3:15 pm
maybe i'll do yoga and spin class.....it's not dressing up but it sure throw people for a loop....plus i can wear these really hot yoga pants I have. I mean...umm i was looking at...umm yeah...online...by mistake...

nevermind

JUGGERNAUT
10-31-08, 3:20 pm
maybe i'll do yoga and spin class.....it's not dressing up but it sure throw people for a loop....plus i can wear these really hot yoga pants I have. I mean...umm i was looking at...umm yeah...online...by mistake...

nevermind

I need to start worrying about you.... it may be long over due I see...

LittleMan55
10-31-08, 3:20 pm
Wearing an adult sized diaper, and putting my intra aid in a baby bottle... That will get some looks!!! lol (kidding I lifted this morning in the standard Animal Iconic tee)

deanna7272
10-31-08, 3:36 pm

nevermind

LMAO... literally... THAT comment helped the cheeks more than the 3 hours of contest prep cardio did!!!

McFly
10-31-08, 3:40 pm
I need to start worrying about you.... it may be long over due I see...

whhaaaaat????????? what's wrong with spin class? LMAO!!!

McFly
10-31-08, 3:41 pm
LMAO... literally... THAT comment helped the cheeks more than the 3 hours of contest prep cardio did!!!

Glad I could be of assistance!!

J-Dawg
10-31-08, 3:43 pm
I'll dress up in jeans and an Animal t-shirt while training. Guess who?

That's right, I'll be dressed as NG (naturalguy).

naturalguy
10-31-08, 3:52 pm

How about a steel cage match????

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Hulkamania.jpg

I only I can pull that off

Enforcer
10-31-08, 3:54 pm

U gonna dye your beard grey too?

naturalguy
10-31-08, 4:48 pm
I was going to be this guy for Halloween but I just couldn't get the angry face right:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/P1030701.jpg

JUGGERNAUT
10-31-08, 5:12 pm
That face needs no mask

Cstlfx
10-31-08, 5:30 pm
I have a T-shirt designed like the front of a gameboy. So, I'll be going as a gameboy.

JUGGERNAUT
10-31-08, 5:33 pm
I have a T-shirt designed like the front of a gameboy. So, I'll be going as a gameboy.

Don't get arrested for displaying your "joystick" in public....