PDA

View Full Version : what to stock a store with

funkybass52
10-31-08, 2:57 pm
i have a new opportunity to choose what products a smoothie/supplement store sells. they are trying to do some more business on the supplement side of things. so which universal products you fellas think would be the best to start off with? im thinking of torrent, animal pak, animal flex, real gains, eaa stack, and animal pump. just looking for suggestions and top sellers. thanks

simpleguy
10-31-08, 3:02 pm
I've seen on bb.com the whole animal line is among the top sellers... other then that, real gains, torrent, and the amino products like eaa stack and intra aid are good stuff to start with

Enforcer
11-03-08, 9:50 am
i have a new opportunity to choose what products a smoothie/supplement store sells. they are trying to do some more business on the supplement side of things. so which universal products you fellas think would be the best to start off with? im thinking of torrent, animal pak, animal flex, real gains, eaa stack, and animal pump. just looking for suggestions and top sellers. thanks

I'd go with:

Pak
M-Stak
Pump
Cuts
Real Gains
Flex
Omega
Torrent

Brutus_515
11-03-08, 9:54 am
some ultra whey pro to add to all that (most gym goers just want a light protien)

thelunchbox
11-03-08, 11:39 pm
bee piss
yak jizz
suffocated peaches
razor blades
soy sauce

never_2_big
11-04-08, 12:31 am
I'd go with:

Pak
M-Stak
Pump
Cuts
Real Gains
Flex
Omega
Torrent

all good choices, laying the foundations and building the house... i agree with E, these products are a good place to start.