PDA

View Full Version : Dlutz's Journey to being a monster lineman.

dlutz74
11-01-08, 6:59 pm
Hey guys, its now the football off-season and i am going to begin my journey on monday morning. I am 15 years old, going to be 16 November 10th. I am a sophmore in high school. I am 6 foot and weight about 215ish. I live in Ohio about 30 miles away from Findlay. The only supplements i take is Pak and All the Whey Protein Isolate.

I will be lifting Mon, Wed, Fri at 6:30 AM and at about 3:00 for for about 15-20 minutes for basketball conditioning. I will be doing Rippetoe's Program. Here is what my workout will look like.

Workout A:
Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Workout B:
Squat 3x5
Power Clean 3x5
Press 3x5

I will be doing this Mon, Wed, Fri in the morning. In the afternoon for basketball i will be doing core and trunk excercises for about 20 minutes.

I will be doing this workout until the "Non-Contact Period" is over and he gives the team the BFS workout. I tried to get it early but he said rules said that he couldnt have any contact in anyway with the players about football or lifting for 30 days until the season so i found rippetoe.

Tues and Thurs i will most likely be doing cardio or something of that sort.

I hope you all enjoy my journey and feel free to comment and criticise at will. I am open to suggestions to get better.

dlutz74
11-01-08, 8:30 pm
sorry, on power cleans i meant 5x3

dlutz74
11-02-08, 11:52 am
I completely screwed up on this, can someone delete this so i can rewrite a new one please.

Vaze_06
11-02-08, 9:18 pm
I completely screwed up on this, can someone delete this so i can rewrite a new one please.

lol
u can go ask one of the watchmen by send them a PM
but i would just stick to this one and start posting some numbers!