PDA

View Full Version : Thank "You", Universal Nutrition

JWLB
11-02-08, 8:26 am
I just want to give a big thanks to Universal for making the best and most reliable products on the market when it come to body building supplementation.

I used to be a total gym rat when I was younger, after getting married I stopped working out and turned into a fucking slob. About a year ago I got sick of what I saw in the mirror, bought a home gym (best way for me to get in my workouts with a hectic schedule) and started working out again. Of course I jumped back into "The Pak" to start things off as a muti-vitamin is vital to ones progress. I think the only Animal product I haven't tried yet in this last year is Test. My body has changed dramatically in the past year due to the help of Animal supplements and the AOM (I'll post a pic when I'm not so fucking lazy to do so). By no means am I looking to be a pro BB, but at 5'8", 190lbs (need to cut somewhere around another 15lbs) I do look pretty good and will look better as I continue dedicating myself to this lifestyle that I had so long forgotten.
I read the AOM anytime I need a motivation lift as I have no gym partner to give me that kick in the ass on the odd day I don't feel like doing my workout.
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing some 16 or 17 year old kid on another forum saying Animal products are overpriced garbage or it doesn't work, this company has been around since before these kids were fucking born.......what the hell do they know!!!

So there is my reason for this thanks. Animal is the best product money can buy IMO, and I'll be an Animal for the rest of my body building life.

Thank you Universal Nutrition!!!!!!!!!!!

naturalguy
11-03-08, 8:52 am
Great to hear it and props to you for putting in the hard work to make the changes in your body.

Feel The Power
11-03-08, 8:57 am
I couldn't have said it better.. plus I think all the universal products are very reasonably priced compared to other complanys. I haven't had a complaint about any of them and you definately get your moneys worth!

Stovall
11-03-08, 9:00 am
After my motorcycle wreck I was in bad shape. My joints hurt alot and I was on diff meds that the doc prescribed. A friend to me about Animal Flex and from day 1 I have felt better. I told my doc about it, he looked into it and proud to say he is also taking it. Thanks to Universal I'm back on track in the gym.

Enforcer
11-03-08, 9:29 am
Glad you are a fan of the products bro. I myself will continue to use Animal/Universal products for as long as I live. I'll be one of the only 80 year guys still taking Animal Pak...lol

Aggression
11-03-08, 2:06 pm
Animal is the only way to go. No other way to put it: They work. Plain and simple.

machineman
11-03-08, 8:24 pm
Glad you are a fan of the products bro. I myself will continue to use Animal/Universal products for as long as I live. I'll be one of the only 80 year guys still taking Animal Pak...lol

I think there will be alot of 80yr olds that will still be taking it and we all will probably still be here talking about the game!!

JWLB
11-03-08, 10:30 pm
Thanks for the support and kind words brothers! For all the youngin's on "this" board, no disrespect to "you" in my original post, you guys know your shit or you wouldn't be here.