PDA

View Full Version : apparently im fat...pic....

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 1:06 pm
so my mom has said i look like im getting fat..but i just see myself getting bigger...couple of girls said your getting fat...some other people say bro your in great shape and your huge....basically dont lie...am i getting to big?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/4052/p10100482wp1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/p10100482wp1.jpg/1/w640.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img393/p10100482wp1.jpg/1/)

Mizzarler
11-02-08, 1:21 pm
lookin massive bro, fuck that keep eating, everyone tells me i get "fat" in the offseason when I blow up to 240, I just eat all that I can before I have to cut back down haha ,i have the wrath posters the same place you do!!

stumblin54
11-02-08, 1:22 pm
If you're happy with how you look and your bf levels are in check it doesn't matter what others tell you, bodybuilding is foreign to the normal world anyways. Afterall, you're goal isn't to look exactly like all of them, is it?

Stumblin

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 1:24 pm
haha thanks guys...i just dont understand how i look fat ...to only girls though...not once has a dude said to me ur fat.....girls look at dudes who are 110 pounds and say damn ur ripped and huge do you workout...then look at a dude like me around 240 pounds and say fatass...

simpleguy
11-02-08, 1:25 pm
if you want my honest opinion you're def well built, but maybe you would look better with a little less bf... no big deal, you can cut for a few months or just make sure you keep your bulk clean - at least don't add more bf

the most important thing is if you are happy with how you look, or if you think you should cut, not the rest of the world

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 1:27 pm
if you want my honest opinion you're def well built, but maybe you would look better with a little less bf... no big deal, you can cut for a few months or just make sure you keep your bulk clean - at least don't add more bf

the most important thing is if you are happy with how you look, or if you think you should cut, not the rest of the world

nah see i kno i got a little extra body fat...but i eat a shit ton..its not like i got some huge gut and saggy tits...being called fat i just dont get it.

simpleguy
11-02-08, 1:30 pm
nah see i kno i got a little extra body fat...but i eat a shit ton..its not like i got some huge gut and saggy tits...being called fat i just dont get it.

if I told the 'normal' people I know a 205 lb guy, most of them already assume 'he's fat'... but that guy can be Vinny G ripped, in contest condition, with less bf then everyone of the 'normal people'

they usually associate weight with fat, though you can be fat even at 150lb

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 1:31 pm
if I told the 'normal' people I know a 205 lb guy, most of them already assume 'he's fat'... but that guy can be Vinny G ripped, in contest condition, with less bf then everyone of the 'normal people'

they usually associate weight with fat, though you can be fat even at 150lb

lol i kno but i kno what a fat kid looke like....and being called fat by some girl who has never worked out a day in her life and doesnt look that great herself really fucking gets to me. but if ur 110 pounds with nice bicepts and abs ur fucking jacked for the ladies..

Mizzarler
11-02-08, 1:35 pm
haha thanks guys...i just dont understand how i look fat ...to only girls though...not once has a dude said to me ur fat.....girls look at dudes who are 110 pounds and say damn ur ripped and huge do you workout...then look at a dude like me around 240 pounds and say fatass...

so true, they just don't understand how much quality food we have to eat and how hard we train, it gets on my nerves but were not doin it for the girls...if we did we would just do crunches and curl everyday maybe do some push ups lol, there will be a woman that respects what you do..trust me! btw what weight are you right there?

Joker-Roo
11-02-08, 1:36 pm
[QUOTE=futurefreak101;549697]lol i kno but i kno what a fat kid looke like....and being called fat by some girl who has never worked out a day in her life and doesnt look that great herself really fucking gets to me. but if ur 110 pounds with nice bicepts and abs ur fucking jacked for the ladies..[/QUOTE

Its funny when girls say that, but as stumblim said, bodybuilding opinion and normal people are two completly things. And if you get 240 and Cut, they look at you as a freak because you are massivly cut , lose lose situation if your in it for the ladies.

Andru

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 1:37 pm
[QUOTE=futurefreak101;549697]lol i kno but i kno what a fat kid looke like....and being called fat by some girl who has never worked out a day in her life and doesnt look that great herself really fucking gets to me. but if ur 110 pounds with nice bicepts and abs ur fucking jacked for the ladies..[/QUOTE

Its funny when girls say that, but as stumblim said, bodybuilding opinion and normal people are two completly things. And if you get 240 and Cut, they look at you as a freak because you are massivly cut , lose lose situation if your in it for the ladies.

Andru

nah trust me im not in it for the ladies..if i was i would be 150 pounds bro..hah...i came way to far to be called fat by my own mother and some stupid ass girls who know jack shit people like that shouldnt even be in the posistion to speak just saying.

MELTDOWN
11-02-08, 1:47 pm
[QUOTE=Joker-Roo;549701]

nah trust me im not in it for the ladies..if i was i would be 150 pounds bro..hah...i came way to far to be called fat by my own mother and some stupid ass girls who know jack shit people like that shouldnt even be in the posistion to speak just saying.

knowledge is power, so google lee priest or ronnie coleman off season, then find some contest pics.sit down with your mom (or whoever your want to explain it to) and show them how and why the "bulk then cut" works the way it does. they may get it, and they may not and if nothing else, you'll prove you have a clue to what you're doing.
Carry On !!!

sanga
11-02-08, 1:53 pm
If it bothers you mate then cut down some, maybe just add in some cardio 3 times a week while you bulk but if it doesn`t then go for as big as you can get.

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 1:57 pm
lol guys i have never cut....i have one goal being natural ...to get fucking huge. just wanted some advice from people on here if i did look like a fatass.

jer
11-02-08, 1:58 pm
You're a thick mofo.

Keep doing what you're doing. You can't expect people to understand what we do or why.

dyskee
11-02-08, 2:07 pm
i have said it once and i'll say it again the offseason isn't a reason to get fat , maybe u'll gain some fat but some muscle definition must be present atleast for ur own good, myself if i get smooth i get depressed, i like to be able to take my shirt any day of the year and feel like a bodybuilder not like a tub of lard.

now u're really thick bro , so cut a little to decrease the fat bro and remember that the less fat u have the better insulin sensitivity u'll have, the better nutrient partitioning will be.

Elite
11-02-08, 2:12 pm
People outside our circle are strange. Every single day at work, i get people saying how im getting too big (even now im cutting), am i juicing, i looked better skinny.....yet im not even big. I've got a lot bigger and up to 235lbs before the cut, but i just look big as all the guys i work with are skinny.

I'd say you look classic 'bulk puffy', but as long as your happy, your blood pressure and cholesterol aint through the roof and you dont get out of breath easy, then do your thing.

By the way, you look the spitting image of 'Punisher' from this forvm, even wear your cap the same, weird!

Cstlfx
11-02-08, 2:17 pm
Have you ever seen Lee Priest offseason? Now thats being on the fat side of things.

Unless there are health problems you're facing, I wouldnt worry about a layer of fat, cause its helping you in achieving your goal.

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 2:17 pm
People outside our circle are strange. Every single day at work, i get people saying how im getting too big (even now im cutting), am i juicing, i looked better skinny.....yet im not even big. I've got a lot bigger and up to 235lbs before the cut, but i just look big as all the guys i work with are skinny.

I'd say you look classic 'bulk puffy', but as long as your happy, your blood pressure and cholesterol aint through the roof and you dont get out of breath easy, then do your thing.

By the way, you look the spitting image of 'Punisher' from this forvm, even wear your cap the same, weird!

lmao @ ur last comment..yea bro people say i looked better skinny as well...i could go back to being skinny in a heartbeat..but i like being a fucking beast ahha...i cant quit this sport..im in it for myself and thats that.

futurefreak101
11-02-08, 2:18 pm
Have you ever seen Lee Priest offseason? Now thats being on the fat side of things.

Unless there are health problems you're facing, I wouldnt worry about a layer of fat, cause its helping you in achieving your goal.

lol what the pic where he is eating the chicken wings..ahha

Carpe Diem P.T
11-02-08, 3:13 pm
you say you are in it for yourself but this thread is all about your concern of what others think of you. Your mum, your lady friends and your peers. If you are questioning your motives, its time to change them. This thread could almost be merged with 'girls and the iron life' or whatever its called.

I agree with simple guy. you would look better with less body fat. hit the treadmill a few times a week. wouldnt hurt to get the old heart rate moving too.

you would actually look bigger if you cut some off your waist because it would give you that V shape through the torso.

DEADn
11-02-08, 5:35 pm
Well, usually it is best to let others tell you if you look fat or muscular. You can be so busy being looking at yourself that you fool yourself.

The way I see the picture is that you are probably strong but you also have high BF. Lose some of that and I am sure those comments will change. Just a little too much bulk. This is the no BS from me.

I am to the point where even though I weight myself and such I just do my workouts and then if I hear a comments of my size then it tells me how people see me on that side of life. You can go on thinking you are huge and such but if someone says you are fat, they are either wrong, right, or just weird.

prowrestler
11-02-08, 11:47 pm
ya, your bodyfat is high for a 'gym rat".

so fuckin what? your bulkin and aslong as you gain muscle too its all good cause that fat will melt away in the hell you forge your muscles.

that extra muscle mass will make it damn easyer to burn bodyfat. due to the fact that it needs calories to maintain itself.

keep doin what you do

futurefreak101
11-03-08, 4:46 am
alright guys i changed my mind....i want a 6 pack or atleast some abs by summer..so i got a little serious and moved my exercise bike from the basement to into my fucking room haha...its 440 am here i did 20 min of light cardio at 4 am and will contiue to do so 5 days a week...then off to work then to lift...just a question..im drinking on whey 50 grams of protein b4 the cardio as well as 6 uni liver tabs...then 24 grams of on whey after the session...i dont wanna burn muscle....make sense or no?

Brutus_515
11-03-08, 5:14 am
Hey man its all good, shit i last offseason i got up to 215 (at 5'6) wasnt the prettiest, even my wife said i was getting too fat i was snoring so bad i would wake myself up or stop breathing and she would have to shake me awake. I dieted down to 152 for a contest and it shut everyone the fuck up cause i knew i would so i laughed at them when they said i was getting too skinny that i was looking sick when my face sunk in the last few days....cant please everyone...hell you cant please anyone that doesnt know what the fuck your doing....keep at it bro you look like you need a tan more than a diet right now hahaha.

Pizzalamp
11-03-08, 8:06 am
just let the guns do the talking...

Pizzalamp
11-03-08, 8:16 am
alright guys i changed my mind....i want a 6 pack or atleast some abs by summer..so i got a little serious and moved my exercise bike from the basement to into my fucking room haha...its 440 am here i did 20 min of light cardio at 4 am and will contiue to do so 5 days a week...then off to work then to lift...just a question..im drinking on whey 50 grams of protein b4 the cardio as well as 6 uni liver tabs...then 24 grams of on whey after the session...i dont wanna burn muscle....make sense or no?

id have the 50g whey after the cardio w/ the unilivers

pre cardio id have some aminos...like Nitro is great...or some black coffee

simpleguy
11-03-08, 10:27 am

no offense bro, I know a load of people who added wayy to much lard in the offseason thinking about the same thing about Priest or Coleman, but it's not so easy to get it down you know... btw, one of those people is me, in my 'off-season' a year ago

id have the 50g whey after the cardio w/ the unilivers
pre cardio id have some aminos...like Nitro is great...or some black coffee

x2

Aggression
11-03-08, 11:48 am
It's all about how you feel man. If you're happy with it, then keep at it. If you feel you need to burn some bodyfat, then do it. I see you've decided to add in some cardio, which is good. Keep it up man.