PDA

View Full Version : ZMA Pro or Beta-Ala9

Kev90
11-02-08, 3:25 pm
Hey guys I'm on a tight budget and wanting to try new universal products. Jst wondering what you guys think would be the best option-ZMA or Beta-ala9?

Freakshow
11-02-08, 3:27 pm
Hey guys I'm on a tight budget and wanting to try new universal products. Jst wondering what you guys think would be the best option-ZMA or Beta-ala9?

Kind of like comparing apples and oranges....

First off, how old are you?

Elite
11-02-08, 3:29 pm
There both different ends of the scale and cant really be compared. ZMA is a bedtime natural test booster and Beta Ala-9 is more geared towards workouts as a muscle fatigue fighter.

Why between these two products?

Kev90
11-02-08, 3:32 pm
I'm 18. A friend I train with said he like the results he was getting from Beta-ala9 and I'm on a tight budget. I got the basics down (Pak, Flex, Nitro, Uni-liver), but was curious to try other Universal Products.

Freakshow
11-02-08, 3:51 pm
I'm 18. A friend I train with said he like the results he was getting from Beta-ala9 and I'm on a tight budget. I got the basics down (Pak, Flex, Nitro, Uni-liver), but was curious to try other Universal Products.

ZMA is aimed more at test boosting and at 18 that is probably unnesscesary for you, even though it is the cheaper of the two. I would go with Beta-Ala9 for now.

NickSP
11-02-08, 4:00 pm
No comparison IMO, if it's between those two. ZMA is just zinc and magnesium for pre-bed, most of that you're getting from something like Pak anyway. Unless you actually have trouble getting to sleep every night, there's really no need for it.

Kev90
11-02-08, 4:00 pm
I kinda figured I wouldn't need a natural test booster. Beta-ala9 it is. Thanks guys.

J-Dawg
11-03-08, 8:39 am
I kinda figured I wouldn't need a natural test booster. Beta-ala9 it is. Thanks guys.

Let us know how you like the Beta Ala9 Kev.

ralf_snake
12-20-08, 5:01 pm
i wonder is ZMA good for cutting too?

The Underdog
01-01-09, 10:06 pm
i wonder is ZMA good for cutting too?

I've used ZMA with bulking and cutting with good results. Plus, I like it for sleep-aid purposes as well.

Little Z
01-01-09, 10:07 pm
I've used ZMA with bulking and cutting with good results. Plus, I like it for sleep-aid purposes as well.

Same here.. but sometimes the dreams.. are a little.. vivid..