PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Pump and M-Stak.. is this ok?

Aches89
11-02-08, 4:41 pm
Hey guys!

I'm currently taking Pak,Nitro,M-Stak (2 more packs left and it's my second cycle of M-Stak) and I'm ordering Flex this week cause of some nagging joint pains I've been having.

So, my question is, is it ok to take Pump with M-Stak as long as I take out one red pill out of the two?

I'm on a high protein diet with lower amounts of carbs. Trying to lean out and stay strong at the same time and so far, so good.

Thanks guys!

grande_mono
11-02-08, 5:47 pm
yup

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6810&highlight=pump+m-stak

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18307&highlight=pump+m-stak

Giant Killer
11-02-08, 5:59 pm
That will be just fine.

Aches89
11-02-08, 6:08 pm
Alright guys, awesome! Thanks again.

TheBassGuy
11-02-08, 9:44 pm
good to go. probably going to like the results from that.

JeremyT
11-02-08, 9:45 pm
Its what I'm using right now. As long as you take out one of the red pills you are good.

Enforcer
11-03-08, 9:44 am
Hey guys!

I'm currently taking Pak,Nitro,M-Stak (2 more packs left and it's my second cycle of M-Stak) and I'm ordering Flex this week cause of some nagging joint pains I've been having.

So, my question is, is it ok to take Pump with M-Stak as long as I take out one red pill out of the two?

I'm on a high protein diet with lower amounts of carbs. Trying to lean out and stay strong at the same time and so far, so good.

Thanks guys!

Yes it is bro. I have used M-Stak and Pump together in the past and gotten great results from it.

Aches89
11-03-08, 2:38 pm
Yes it is bro. I have used M-Stak and Pump together in the past and gotten great results from it.

Awesome man!

Universal Rep
11-04-08, 10:57 am
Pump/M-Stak has gotta be one of the most popular Animal stacks around...

DASO
11-04-08, 11:41 am
go for it. I say leave the red pills in and see how you handle it. The first time I stacked them after my workout I felt a bit weird but the next time it was all energy and pump. LOVED IT!!

Iceiktitan
11-12-08, 8:31 pm
That's because they are such great products. No one beats the quality of Universal Nutrition / Animal Products.

Pump/M-Stak has gotta be one of the most popular Animal stacks around...