PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts and Shock.....

DiMattia43
11-02-08, 6:23 pm
I will be using Animal Cuts starting on the 17th...

i will be taking a week off from lifting before i start a new "cutting" routine. its time to rest up, ive been "bulking" for months now and need a break...

my question is...

while using animal cuts, would it be a good idea or bad idea to use Shock-Therapy also??

or should i just do the Cuts by itself??

Thanks.

Brick By Brick
11-02-08, 6:25 pm
Using both at the same time should be fine, IMHO.

DiMattia43
11-02-08, 6:29 pm
Using both at the same time should be fine, IMHO.

i think i know, but is there a stim pill in cuts?? is it red like the one in pump and m-stak?

Giant Killer
11-02-08, 6:48 pm
I would just save the ST for after your Cuts cycle. Cuts will give you a great boost in the gym regardless. To my knowledge there is not a definitive stim that can be removed from the Cuts.

Brick By Brick
11-02-08, 6:51 pm
i think i know, but is there a stim pill in cuts?? is it red like the one in pump and m-stak?
Yes, there is, and you can remove the red pill if needed. I'm taking M-Stak 45 min. before I lift, and Shock Therapy 25 to 30 min. after that. I remove the red pill from the M-Stak pack from time to time if I'm taking both products before training. It depends on the time of day (morning/afternoon vs. late night), if I have to work the next day, etc.. I'd balance it out based on your schedule. I don't know if that helps, but that's what I've done, and it works for me.

Giant Killer
11-02-08, 7:00 pm
Yes, there is, and you can remove the red pill if needed.

I'm not sure that Cuts has a "red pill". I could be wrong 'cuz I haven't seen it.

pitdog84
11-02-08, 7:02 pm
which one is the stim pill?

DiMattia43
11-02-08, 8:03 pm
Yes, there is, and you can remove the red pill if needed. I'm taking M-Stak 45 min. before I lift, and Shock Therapy 25 to 30 min. after that. I remove the red pill from the M-Stak pack from time to time if I'm taking both products before training. It depends on the time of day (morning/afternoon vs. late night), if I have to work the next day, etc.. I'd balance it out based on your schedule. I don't know if that helps, but that's what I've done, and it works for me.

i do the same thing now...

DiMattia43
11-02-08, 8:04 pm
I'm not sure that Cuts has a "red pill". I could be wrong 'cuz I haven't seen it.

i ordered it the other day so i didnt get it yet..

i am thinking of just doing cuts for those 3 weeks...

just floating ideas around..

scals
11-02-08, 8:11 pm
There is no red pill in cuts. I have taken 3 cycles of it.

DiMattia43
11-03-08, 12:22 am

how did it work out for you?

Brick By Brick
11-03-08, 12:25 am
There is no red pill. I was confused, and tried to delete my post but it did not work. Disregard my advice, sorry about that.

TEMPER
11-03-08, 1:11 am
ive went through about 4 cans of cuts and i saw pretty good results..

the only bad thing that came from using cuts was that i was constantly pooping.. and after a while that kinda takes a toll on ur u kno wat...

scals
11-03-08, 6:34 am
how did it work out for you?

Cut from 237 to 202 over the 12 weeks (9 weeks with cuts, and the 3 weeks off during the cycle). I think its one hell of a product.

Enforcer
11-03-08, 9:35 am
I will be using Animal Cuts starting on the 17th...

i will be taking a week off from lifting before i start a new "cutting" routine. its time to rest up, ive been "bulking" for months now and need a break...

my question is...

while using animal cuts, would it be a good idea or bad idea to use Shock-Therapy also??

or should i just do the Cuts by itself??

Thanks.

Why not bro? The only reason I wouldn't do it is if I was sensitve to stimulants bc that can be quite a bite for a person who isn't used to stims. Besides that go for it bro.

Enforcer
11-03-08, 9:36 am

There is no red pill in Animal Cuts. There is a thermogenic capsule which would be the main source of energy.

DiMattia43
11-03-08, 7:17 pm
There is no red pill in Animal Cuts. There is a thermogenic capsule which would be the main source of energy.

thanks for the input everyone...

what do you guys think about doing creatine while on a cut??

i was thinking of doing this stack while cutting... nice and simple..

Animal Cuts
Animal Pak,Flex (always)
Fish Oil
Protein

maybe storm??? opinions please...

Aggression
11-03-08, 7:48 pm

Yup, thats right. I just finished up a can of cuts. No red pill.

Enforcer
11-04-08, 10:47 am
thanks for the input everyone...

what do you guys think about doing creatine while on a cut??

i was thinking of doing this stack while cutting... nice and simple..

Animal Cuts
Animal Pak,Flex (always)
Fish Oil
Protein

maybe storm??? opinions please...

Yes, you can use creatine while on a cut. Don't associate creatine with water retention. Creatine will help give your muscles a nice full, hard look. You can go with Storm, Pump, or even just a basic creatine powder

DiMattia43
11-04-08, 11:58 pm
Yes, you can use creatine while on a cut. Don't associate creatine with water retention. Creatine will help give your muscles a nice full, hard look. You can go with Storm, Pump, or even just a basic creatine powder

i can put creatine powder in my protein shake right..??

ram4386
11-05-08, 1:09 am
I was actually doing some reading up on creatine recently, and found that it is actually better to take creatine with both protein and carbohydrates. I think that Universal has already tapped into this trio with both their Lava and Torrent products. Both products boast a serving of carbs 32/52 grams, 32/20 grams of protein, and 5.5/3 grams of creatine respectively. Since both these products would satisfy your creatine requirements for workout days then you only have to worry about off days. On those days just a bulk creatine could be taken, or you could go for a product such as storm. On the other hand if you already have the Pump and don't want to/can't afford either the Lava/Torrent, then after your workout make up your own concoction. I would have your protein shake with the creatine mixed in, and then eat a piece of fruit such as a banana. While it may not necessarily be as effective or high quality as the aforementioned products, if you're low on cash you gotta do what you gotta do.

Edit: sorry I just noticed that you have Pump and are taking that pre-workout. Pump is actually a complete creatine product so you don't have to take creatine on workout days. For the other days, I would follow what I said above.

Enforcer
11-05-08, 9:07 am
i can put creatine powder in my protein shake right..??

Yes you can