PDA

View Full Version : Took 4th place....

dannynb
11-03-08, 12:49 am
Well TExas State Championships was this saturday. Competed in the heavyweight novice class and happy to say I took 4th. I have the Lackland show this coming saturday...than my season is over. Have some work to do this off season, need to bring up mu chest amd my lats...but over-all I'm happy with how it went, had fun and made some good friends along the way. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. I appreciate all the help and support I've gotten. Now time to go get some shut eye.

Freakshow
11-03-08, 1:02 am
Well TExas State Championships was this saturday. Competed in the heavyweight novice class and happy to say I took 4th. I have the Lackland show this coming saturday...than my season is over. Have some work to do this off season, need to bring up mu chest amd my lats...but over-all I'm happy with how it went, had fun and made some good friends along the way. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. I appreciate all the help and support I've gotten. Now time to go get some shut eye.

Hell yeah man, congrats!

Brick By Brick
11-03-08, 1:05 am
Right on, danny, congratulations!

Elite
11-03-08, 1:30 am
Well done and all the best for saturday.

never_2_big
11-03-08, 1:44 am
excellent work bro, stay focused the next one is just around the corner... good luck

Hollow
11-03-08, 7:53 am
Huge congratulations dannynb!!! Good luck at the Lackland show!

J-Dawg
11-03-08, 8:29 am
Way to go Danny and best of luck in your show this Sat.

naturalguy
11-03-08, 9:22 am
Congrats Danny! I know you put in a lot of hard work for this.

dannynb
11-05-08, 1:19 am
Thanks guys. Means alot coming from ya'll. Now the problem...I can't download and upload pics....anyone willing to let me email them to ya and see if ya'll can??

Dingo
11-05-08, 1:21 am
Thanks guys. Means alot coming from ya'll. Now the problem...I can't download and upload pics....anyone willing to let me email them to ya and see if ya'll can??

ya cant get em on photobucket?

dannynb
11-05-08, 1:21 am
ya cant get em on photobucket?

I'm an idiot when it comes to computers bro...LOL I'll see what I can do.

Dingo
11-05-08, 1:23 am
I'm an idiot when it comes to computers bro...LOL I'll see what I can do.

lol create a free photobucket account, then after the upload, just copy and paste the links into a post here. if you can attach a file to an email you can use photobucket.

also, conrgrats again on the placing

prowrestler
11-05-08, 1:42 am

props

sodapop
11-05-08, 7:35 am
Congratulations, man! Quite an accomplishment. Good luck at Lackland, too!

InkdMuscle
11-06-08, 12:46 pm
Hats of to you bro. I have one coming up in March. I start my prep this weekend. I hope to place well in the novice division aswell. Good Luck with the other show. I know you will do great. Hardwork and dedication always pays off. Got get'm brotha.