PDA

View Full Version : first question, need advice ^_^

m0ha008
11-03-08, 8:28 am
hi everyone hope u're all ok
i want to start cutting ( wanna reach 18%BF atleast) 25% right now
am 19 yrs 172 cm 75KG
what supplements u advice me to take
i was thinking to get animal cut-pak-nitro-pump but idk if thats ok or it needs some changing
looking forward ur help :)

Feel The Power
11-03-08, 8:52 am
looks good to me.. if you have the cash add in some omega or fish oil tabs. Nitro makes a huge difference when cutting. I really noticed the difference from using it and not using it. Just make sure you pick a good diet (keto, carb cycling, south beach, whatever) and stick to it and the weight should come right off. good luck!

Enforcer
11-03-08, 9:33 am
hi everyone hope u're all ok
i want to start cutting ( wanna reach 18%BF atleast) 25% right now
am 19 yrs 172 cm 75KG
what supplements u advice me to take
i was thinking to get animal cut-pak-nitro-pump but idk if thats ok or it needs some changing
looking forward ur help :)

Here is what I suggest bro:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs with a meal
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
BCAA Stack- 2 servings a day
Ultra Iso Whey- 1-2 servings a day

m0ha008
11-03-08, 4:29 pm
Here is what I suggest bro:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs with a meal
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
BCAA Stack- 2 servings a day
Ultra Iso Whey- 1-2 servings a day

can u give me a link for BCAA Stack and Ultra Iso whey :S
the problem that i live in egypt ( i do the impossibles to get this) and honestly ton of cash
what u pay 10$ in u.s i pay the double or triple to have it in egypt
animal pak = 120$ in the pharmacy

Cstlfx
11-03-08, 5:00 pm
Pak-Cuts-Nitro would be a good stack for a cut. Thats a basic stack right there. I'd get EAA Stack instead of Nitro if you can. You get more for the price.

Just keep your diet spot on, cardio up, and you'll do fine.

m0ha008
11-04-08, 12:53 am
I'd get EAA Stack instead of Nitro if you can.

why it's better?

Cstlfx
11-04-08, 1:36 am
why it's better?

Well, for me, EAA is much cheaper than Nitro. Nitro for me is $31 US, where as EAA is $19.95 US.

Now, Nitro contains 22 servings totaling approximately 200 grams. EAA has 35 servings totaling 260 grams.

However, it also depends on your preference. When I need my aminos, I'm not far from a shaker and water, so I choose EAA Stack. But, if you prefer pills over powder, go with the Nitro.

m0ha008
11-04-08, 6:02 am
Well, for me, EAA is much cheaper than Nitro. Nitro for me is $31 US, where as EAA is $19.95 US.

Now, Nitro contains 22 servings totaling approximately 200 grams. EAA has 35 servings totaling 260 grams.

However, it also depends on your preference. When I need my aminos, I'm not far from a shaker and water, so I choose EAA Stack. But, if you prefer pills over powder, go with the Nitro.

thanks alot man :)
u guys are really great

Enforcer
11-04-08, 8:35 am
why it's better?

Nitro has a better formula but EAA Stack is cheaper. If you can afford Nitro I would go with that as my first choice.