PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Enforcer
11-10-09, 9:59 pm
Good meal: steak, shrimp, fried rice, veggies, noodles. (strawberry ice cream not pictured)

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/11541_558301946609_34800182_3299459.jpg

Bro I want to eat the screen when I saw that pic...lol. Nothing liek some good ole hibachi to help pack on the mass. And I know after your hard work and dieting it felt like one of the greatest meals you ever ate...lol

Enforcer
11-10-09, 10:00 pm
Def. keep me posted on how you are lking the Shock/Nitro G combo preworkout. It is one of my greatest concoctions to date

Aggression
11-11-09, 8:48 am
Go with the Chevelle. My neighbor has two of them, one is candle apple red with white stripes and the other is black with white stripes. He let his daughter drive the red one to school for a week when her car was in the shop... no way. haha I'm not about letting a car rot in my garage, but I'm not about to toss my 16 year old daughter the keys to a classic muscle car.

Agree 100%. If my daughter was in that situation and asked for the keys, I'd probably respond by asking, ''Are your legs broke?"

Octane and Hibachi, now you are livin'

Livin' the dream big guy, livin' the dream.

that food looks great
the hibachi places around here serve smaller portions-youre lucky

Yeah I've been to some places that have smaller portions. And I only chose one main 'food' for my hibachi. I went with the steak, b/c the two girls next to me don't like shrimp, and every plate gets a few shrimp, so I got a few extra. The plate was loaded and it was great.

That food looks awesome bro. Hope you enjoyed it.

Absolutely.

This^. Might as well order 2 here.

Anytime you want some Hibachi bro, count me in!

Bro I want to eat the screen when I saw that pic...lol. Nothing liek some good ole hibachi to help pack on the mass. And I know after your hard work and dieting it felt like one of the greatest meals you ever ate...lol

Dude I posted that up about 30min after I ate it, and I STILL wanted to eat the screen, lol. Yeah man it was one of the best meals to date.

Def. keep me posted on how you are lking the Shock/Nitro G combo preworkout. It is one of my greatest concoctions to date

x2 on that concoction. Great taste and it gets me going.

Aggression
11-11-09, 8:52 am
Toms River Fitness
6:15pm

1 serving Shock Therapy
1 serving Nitro G preWO

Delts:
Smith Machine Press: 1 x 9 (185)
Standing DB Laterals: 1 x 12 (40s)
Bent Over Cable Laterals: 1 x 15 (40)
HS Shoulder Press: 1 x 9 (2pps)
- DC shoulder stretch -

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 1 x 10 (85)
BB CGBP: 1 x 9 (185)
Standing OvrHead EZ Bar Ext: 1 x 12 (75)
- DC triceps stretch -

1 serving BCAA Max
1 serving Torrent postWO

*still getting back into the groove. weights still felt a bit heavy. didn't go to failure on any sets; left a bit in the tank as I don't want to overwork myself yet. one more workout left: legs. then its off to Mexico for a week.

Firedrake
11-11-09, 9:18 am
Nice work . . . but then you're going to slack off and go to Mexico!?!? Hmph! Laying around on the beach, drinking Corona and watching your abs fade.

. . . sounds great! Have a good time!

mritter3
11-11-09, 9:24 am
how you liking those dc stretches man....they are all pretty rough, but the chest/tri's were my least favorite thought i was gonna die afterwards

LittleMan55
11-11-09, 9:34 am
Oh snap! Training is happening...

LMAO at the Cutlass convo, but Muscle cars FTW.

I want hibachi now too.

B Con
11-11-09, 9:59 am
Hahaha some O G stuff going on in here... great session A and everything sounds solid and fun in mexico... A leg day before Mexico? You're gonna be stumbling and bumbling down there with jello legs hahah

hardworkE
11-11-09, 10:01 am
Good delt thrashing. Enjoy your time down in mexico, have a corona for me.

naturalguy
11-11-09, 11:07 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=344&day=2009-12-5&c=1

Aggression
11-11-09, 11:22 am
Nice work . . . but then you're going to slack off and go to Mexico!?!? Hmph! Laying around on the beach, drinking Corona and watching your abs fade.

. . . sounds great! Have a good time!

Don't remind me, FD! Yes, I'm going to slack off. I have mixed feelings about it, but I'm going to try to be 'normal' down there. That means no eating clean, no training, etc. I'm just going to try to have a good time. My abs have already slightly faded; I didn't really have a shredded 6pack anyway. But the outline is still there and strong. Its OK. I'll have a fun 6 days and then Thanksgiving is the following week. Afterward, its ON! I'll get my new off season bulk diet and I'll be ready to rock.

how you liking those dc stretches man....they are all pretty rough, but the chest/tri's were my least favorite thought i was gonna die afterwards

They're great. I did DC a few years ago. I liked the stretching, that's why I'm incorporating them into my routine. Yeah, they're all rough. The biceps one seems to be the worst for me.

Oh snap! Training is happening...

LMAO at the Cutlass convo, but Muscle cars FTW.

I want hibachi now too.

I could go for another plate!

Hahaha some O G stuff going on in here... great session A and everything sounds solid and fun in mexico... A leg day before Mexico? You're gonna be stumbling and bumbling down there with jello legs hahah

Ha yeah that's the plan.

Good delt thrashing. Enjoy your time down in mexico, have a corona for me.

For sure, brother.

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=344&day=2009-12-5&c=1

Already put my name on the list bro.

C.Coronato
11-11-09, 4:30 pm
Cars, food, music, training ! What more could you ask for in such a perfect world? ha

Firedrake
11-11-09, 5:09 pm
Don't remind me, FD! Yes, I'm going to slack off. I have mixed feelings about it, but I'm going to try to be 'normal' down there. That means no eating clean, no training, etc. I'm just going to try to have a good time. My abs have already slightly faded; I didn't really have a shredded 6pack anyway. But the outline is still there and strong. Its OK. I'll have a fun 6 days and then Thanksgiving is the following week. Afterward, its ON! I'll get my new off season bulk diet and I'll be ready to rock.

Just yankin' your chain, bro -- you've earned that good time, and I know the abs can come back! Relax -- fool your body into thinking it's normal, then hit the mass engine when you get back!

Have fun!

Aggression
11-12-09, 8:45 am
Cars, food, music, training ! What more could you ask for in such a perfect world? ha

Ha, its been pretty much a perfect world lately with all that in the mix!

Just yankin' your chain, bro -- you've earned that good time, and I know the abs can come back! Relax -- fool your body into thinking it's normal, then hit the mass engine when you get back!

Have fun!

Fooling my body into thinking its normal won't be a problem. The problem will be trying to trick my mind into thinking its normal!

Aggression
11-12-09, 8:48 am
Toms River Fitness
8pm

1 serving Shock Therapy + Nitro G preWO

Legs:
Leg Ext: 3 x 15-20
Leg Press: 1 x 13 (7pps)
- DC quad stretch -
Standing Single Leg Curl: 1 x 8 (60)
Smith SLDL: 1 x 10 (225)
- DC hamstring stretch -
Seated Calf Raise: 1 x 12 (3p)
- DC calf stretch -

1.5 scoops Vanilla IsoWhey
1.5 scoops SP CarbMax
1 serving Glutamine
1 serving BCAA Max caps

B Con
11-12-09, 9:23 am
Jello legs all the way to Mexico... haha I can hear you bitching now on the way down there.... haha I love it. Great work. Have fun and be safe brother.

Aggression
11-12-09, 11:25 am
Jello legs all the way to Mexico... haha I can hear you bitching now on the way down there.... haha I love it. Great work. Have fun and be safe brother.

Most definitely Thanks bro.

Aggression
11-12-09, 11:25 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXb-U7vRmM

Mr. Aestheticz
11-12-09, 12:12 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXb-U7vRmM

LMFAO!

B Con
11-12-09, 12:15 pm
Check this one out too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppzGV1U8y8

Aggression
11-12-09, 12:42 pm
Check this one out too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppzGV1U8y8

Ha another good one. Squats cure cancer.

C.Coronato
11-12-09, 1:34 pm
Ahh mexico. "Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano"

Firedrake
11-12-09, 2:54 pm
Um, bro? The salmon are in the northwest -- SWALLOWS come back to Capistrano <grin>, but I suspect you knew that already. I've been there on that day, and it's an incredible sight to see this huge CLOUD of birds descend on the mission.

Nice leg work, A. -- good luck sitting in a coach seat for that long . . .

Aggression
11-12-09, 3:14 pm
Ahh mexico. "Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano"

Ha. I wasn't sure where that was from. I remembered the line, but had to Google it. niCe.

Nice leg work, A. -- good luck sitting in a coach seat for that long . . .

Legs are starting to 'sore up' now, as they always do. Didn't do too much work, so I don't expect anything crazy. Its tough not to go all out though. I know its for the better for me to ease back into the intense sessions so that I don't get injured and so my body can readjust to the workload, but damn its hard to pull back on that throttle.

Just ate a piece of chocolate cake. And now a certain someone just dropped off a slice of pepperoni and mushroom sicilian pizza. I guess my 'vacation' starts today :-/

Aggression
11-12-09, 3:23 pm
So I'll be on my way to Mexico in the early parts of tomorrow morning. My flight leaves at 7am, landing in Mexico at 12pm. I'm definitely amped up to go, as I missed my vacation this year with my parents due to my contest prep. I'm a little uneasy about the condition my body will be in while down there, but what the hell, you gotta let loose sometimes, right?

I'll be down there for 6 days with my 3 best friends in an all inclusive 'adults only' joint. I believe there is a lingerie party taking place they very first night. Yeah, things are going to get a little crazy. And I can't wait. I'm going to try to compose myself when it comes to eating (all food is included; buffets, sit-down restaurants, etc), but we'll see what happens.

Its going to be one of the best times of my life, and I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm looking at it as my reward for dieting for 17 weeks, haha.

When I come back, its game on. No more messing around. I'll make adjustments to my diet where its needed based on how I look post-vacation. After a few minor tweaks, I'll be back on that grind, training with Dorian, training HIT, and putting on some serious MASS!

Until then, I'll be sure to have a beer for each and every one of you.

JUGGERNAUT
11-12-09, 3:32 pm
O MAN O MAN, just hit that 7 day button on your video cam and post it on up when you return! hahaha riiiiiiiiiight NOT!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-12-09, 3:41 pm
doo Not And I Repeat Do Not Drink The Water!

Firedrake
11-12-09, 3:43 pm

Of COURSE he shouldn't drink the water. Do you know what fish DO in that stuff? Stick to high-proof alcohol -- it'll kill any germs!

B Con
11-12-09, 4:02 pm

I will second this sooooo many times. Trust us on this one...

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
11-12-09, 4:13 pm
Of COURSE he shouldn't drink the water. Do you know what fish DO in that stuff? Stick to high-proof alcohol -- it'll kill any germs!

101 and up! Enjoy yourself bro.

Aggression
11-20-09, 8:14 am
I'm back from Mexico and going through a few types of withdrawals hahahahahaha. Literally the best time of my entire life. Nothing else can possibly compare to the week I just had. My life peaked at 24 years old; its kind of depressing.

more to come later. I have mucho work to catch up on today ...

naturalguy
11-20-09, 8:15 am
I'm back from Mexico and going through a few types of withdrawals hahahahahaha. Literally the best time of my entire life. Nothing else can possibly compare to the week I just had. My life peaked at 24 years old; its kind of depressing.

It's all downhill from here kid lol

Sounds like you had a great time, I am jealous, back on the grind now son

B Con
11-20-09, 8:19 am
In for nitty gritty stories haha welcome back brother.

J-Dawg
11-20-09, 9:06 am

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip A. Don't worry, you can still party into old age like NG does, lol.

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-09, 9:54 am

I know of what you speak, felt the same way after returning from Jamaica. Glad your back safe bro and glad it was incomparable.

LittleMan55
11-20-09, 9:59 am

Whole post = LOL...

Glad you're back. Now, get that work done so you can share details!

Aggression
11-20-09, 10:19 am
It's all downhill from here kid lol

Sounds like you had a great time, I am jealous, back on the grind now son

Downhill is right! O well, gotta save up for the next trip! Until then, back to the grindstone.

In for nitty gritty stories haha welcome back brother.

Not sure I can share most of those nitty gritty stories. They're all pretty inapropriate hahaha.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip A. Don't worry, you can still party into old age like NG does, lol.

HaHa

I know of what you speak, felt the same way after returning from Jamaica. Glad your back safe bro and glad it was incomparable.

Yes sir. Time to get reacquainted with 'real' life, b/c that was week was like living in a fantasty world.

Whole post = LOL...

Glad you're back. Now, get that work done so you can share details!

Details might have to be saved for PMs and face-to-face talk, haha.

I'll give you one detail: Two nights in a row I slept outside on a cabana bed just a few steps from the ocean. I woke up to the Mexican sunrise with my toes in the sand, and there's a possibility I wasn't alone ;-)

hardworkE
11-20-09, 10:43 am
I'll give you one detail: Two nights in a row I slept outside on a cabana bed just a few steps from the ocean. I woke up to the Mexican sunrise with my toes in the sand, and there's a possibility I wasn't alone ;-)

Yes.

B Con
11-20-09, 12:10 pm

Glad to hear you kept your cardio up while on the trip ;)

Aggression
11-20-09, 12:53 pm
Yes.

Brother E, you have no clue. I will be sure to fill you in on all the stories. Hopefully I'll have the pictures by Thanksgiving. The Canadian girls took all the pictures, so we're waiting on them to be e-mailed to us.

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-09, 1:01 pm
Brother E, you have no clue. I will be sure to fill you in on all the stories. Hopefully I'll have the pictures by Thanksgiving. The Canadian girls took all the pictures, so we're waiting on them to be e-mailed to us.

Wait? You met Canadian Girls in Mexico? The same happened to me in Jamaica! Woah.

Aggression
11-20-09, 1:16 pm
Complete mayhem. Utter, wreckless chaos. Drinking from 9am-5am. We averaged 2-3hrs of sleep each night. I started out eating clean, but it went downhill after I literally watched my body smooth out due to the alcohol and sun. I let loose a bit after that with the food, never over eating, but the choices weren't perfect. Little to no sleep each night, and we woke up feeling refreshed as ever, even though I didn't sleep in my own room until the final night. Drinking at the pool all day/evening. Then we showered up, went to a classy style themed dinner, then right back to drinking until the sun came up. Redunkulous. Nights out at the clubs were something I've never seen before. Stadium seating style bars with table service all night, open bar. Acrobatic, physics-defying stunts performed on the stage as the nights began. Trapeze acts, people playing with fire, etc. Then the real party got started and you drank/danced the night away. At 5am when you're leaving the bar, they have Dominos pizza waiting for you. Grab a slice before you hop in a cab.

We'd get back and head to the pool bar which was open til 6 and keep the party going. Man, my life will never be the same. We met a group of 3 girls from Canada and hung with them for the entire trip; lots and lots of good times. I'm currently sitting here going through a depression as I know nothing will ever be as fun as this past week was. I think about it now and try to imagine the resort being closed down after we left, as if the party was over, but that's far from the case. Right now, it'd be 12pm there, and 'Let's get Ready to Rumble' is about to come across the speakers at the 'Sexy Pool'. Right about now, mayhem ensues, and I'm so incredibly upset I'm not going to be a part of it.

What's next on my plate? Well after I get over my mini depression (haha), I'll regroup and get my life back on track with both my diet and training. I arrived home late last night and wasn't able to prepare any food, so I took a RG shake and a leftover meal that my parents had (nothing special). Tonight I'll cook up some food and start to piece my life back together.

I couldn't sleep last night, nor the night before. Why? Because I forgot how to actually 'sleep'. I tossed and turned all night. Today I'm going through withdrawals.

The 'anthem' at the resort was 'Black Eyed Peas' - I Gotta Feeling. If that song came on at 12pm, 5pm, or 4am, we knew shit was about to get wild, and it just solidified our time down there. Oddly enough, it just came over the radio right NOW!. Whenever this song comes on, I'll both smile and get depressed. Smile because of all the memories and good times. Get depressed because nothing can ever come close to topping that week. As I said before, my life has peaked at 24. O well ....

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-09, 1:35 pm
Dude, feel for you big time. Everytime I hear this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RntL-2uwt_g it takes me back to Jamaica. All you can do is feel proud that you had that time in your life and the memory remains.

Aggression
11-20-09, 1:38 pm
Wait? You met Canadian Girls in Mexico? The same happened to me in Jamaica! Woah.

The place was loaded with Canadians. It felt like it was my 3 friends and I and then all Canadians. But we took down Canada, if you catch my drift.

Dude, feel for you big time. Everytime I hear this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RntL-2uwt_g it takes me back to Jamaica. All you can do is feel proud that you had that time in your life and the memory remains.

Yeah man, that's the only way to do it. Just be proud that you were a part of it. But the next few days will be tough to get back into the swing of things, that's for sure.

LittleMan55
11-20-09, 2:16 pm
This page is full of success and fun! My kind of read... I'm glad you had a great time A.

Aggression
11-20-09, 3:08 pm
This page is full of success and fun! My kind of read... I'm glad you had a great time A.

Glad you enjoyed it. It was absolutely incredible. But now its time to fill my body back out. After watching it smooth out and wash away all the work I put into it, I've got some work to do. Time to get back to the grind first thing tomorrow and get them abs back, get that vascularity back, and start adding on the beef. Time to do work, son, and I can't wait.

Firedrake
11-20-09, 3:13 pm
Don't be QUITE so depressed -- I'm sure it was a helluva time, and one for the memory books, but there's nothing to say it can't happen again . . . is there?

Sounds like you had just what you needed -- a chance to completely cut loose from everything for a time. Great stuff.

Now: BACK TO WORK, you SLACKER! <grin>

Great to have you back, bro! Glad it was everything you hoped for.

hardworkE
11-20-09, 3:29 pm
Let's set something up for T-giving break. I wanna throw down again.

11-20-09, 4:56 pm
Glad you enjoyed Mexico bro. You've got me ready for Spring Break.

Pizzalamp
11-20-09, 7:08 pm
sounds like a good time! welcome back

prowrestler
11-21-09, 11:56 am
id say welcome back.....but im sure vacation time is alot more fun then back home hahaa

scals
11-22-09, 10:50 pm
Glad to have ya back brother.

pmug0000
11-22-09, 11:41 pm
Wow man I'm jealous of that vacation...way to do it up big

Aggression
11-23-09, 8:33 am
Don't be QUITE so depressed -- I'm sure it was a helluva time, and one for the memory books, but there's nothing to say it can't happen again . . . is there?

Sounds like you had just what you needed -- a chance to completely cut loose from everything for a time. Great stuff.

Now: BACK TO WORK, you SLACKER! <grin>

Great to have you back, bro! Glad it was everything you hoped for.

Hmm .. you could be right, FD. But all 4 of us keep saying that nothing will top it. It something is to top it, its going to be one for the history books, haha.

It is exactly what I needed. After well over a year of rugged, hardcore training/eating, it was nice to get away and let loose for a few days. No dieting, lifting, etc. Not even a single thought of either area. It was real nice. Now the only trouble I'm having is actually getting back into the groove of it all. But nevertheless, work has to be done ...

Let's set something up for T-giving break. I wanna throw down again.

Absolutely, E. I'm open anytime. Just let me know.

Glad you enjoyed Mexico bro. You've got me ready for Spring Break.

Do it up big, CG2B.

sounds like a good time! welcome back

Thanks, Pizza. Time to get back on that grind.

id say welcome back.....but im sure vacation time is alot more fun then back home hahaa

I could have stayed there forever, P. Living in Mexico for 7 days with 80 degree weather, sunny skies and girls everywhere. I left to come back to Jersey, where it was a brisk 45 degrees. Ew. haha.

Glad to have ya back brother.

Thanks, scals. It was a blast, but now its time to get to work.

Wow man I'm jealous of that vacation...way to do it up big

It was a helluva time for sure. I'm still on my 'high' from it all. I don't know if I'll ever come down!

Aggression
11-23-09, 9:37 am
Toms River Fitness
5:20pm

1 serving ST + Nitro G

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 1 x 9 (205)
Flat HS Press: 1 x 9 (275)
Cable Fly: 1 x 12 (60)
Dips: 1 x 18 (+45)

Biceps:
EZ Bar Curl: 1 x 10 (95)
1-Arm Preacher Bench DB Curl: 1 x 10 (35)
1-Arm Rope Hammer Curl: 1 x 12

1 serving Torrent + BCAA Max

*After a week-long shit-show, I cleaned up my diet on Saturday, eating the normal foods and drinking the normal water. By the time I got to the gym, I felt good. I went with a buddy of mine who just moved back up from SC. He's been a best friend since 6th grade and its nice to have him back. He wants to start lifting, so game on. My vascularity was back while hitting biceps which shocked the hell out of me, and my weights were still up there as they were before my trip; another shocker. I still feel heavy, smooth, and 'unbodybuilder-ish', as Sunday was another toss away day. I went out Saturday night for one last hoorah and slept in Sunday, eating only 5 meals. Today its game on. Back to work, back to reality, 7 meals going down today, training Back at 6pm. Let's do it.

OklahomaMuscle
11-23-09, 9:52 am
Sounds like you had one heck of a week. Good to have ya back, A. time to get your swole on...

B Con
11-23-09, 9:59 am
Glad to see you back in there grinding away A. Trip sounded bad ass and don't worry--it's time to enjoy your offseason and put in some work. You got big plans for turkey day?

mritter3
11-23-09, 10:01 am
welcome back bro....vaca looked fun, now its time to do some work...go tear that back up.

Aggression
11-23-09, 11:17 am
Sounds like you had one heck of a week. Good to have ya back, A. time to get your swole on...

Yes sir. It's going to be a mental battle to get back into the swing of the old nature, but when that happens, I'll be rockin' for sure.

Glad to see you back in there grinding away A. Trip sounded bad ass and don't worry--it's time to enjoy your offseason and put in some work. You got big plans for turkey day?

Trip was an experience of a lifetime. I can't talk enough about it.

Nah, nothing big for Thanksgiving. I have some family coming to my parents house so it'll be a semi-low key holiday; some good food, a few beers, football (Giants are finally on for a Thanksgiving game), and that's about it. Got some other exciting plans around that time; Thanksgiving Eve where everyone goes out at night, and then Friday night I think we're planning a trip down to Atlantic City. Nothing big down in AC, probably just go gamble for a few hours and head home. Should be a good weekend.

welcome back bro....vaca looked fun, now its time to do some work...go tear that back up.

Yessir. Back on the grind today. I got my cooler packed, my gym bag ready to rock, my pre/intra/postWO shakes ready to be consumed; let's ROCK.

LittleMan55
11-23-09, 1:20 pm
Someone is unleasing dat der HIT! Looks good... Don't worry about feeling heavy, smooth, and un-bodybuilderish. I had a stage like that after my show. Things will be back on track in no time.

C.Coronato
11-23-09, 1:31 pm
Welcome back brother. Glad to have you, and def glad to see you had a great time down there.

Aggression
11-23-09, 3:26 pm
Someone is unleasing dat der HIT! Looks good... Don't worry about feeling heavy, smooth, and un-bodybuilderish. I had a stage like that after my show. Things will be back on track in no time.

If it wasn't for Cancun, I'd be a mighty mother fucker right now, but the trip was more than worth it. If I could, I'd waste away another week's worth of progress to be down there (Oops, did I just say that?!?). Time to hit it again. Not full throttle yet, for obvious reasons, but feeling good. Got in 3 solid meals so far. Another one comes up in 30min. Then its the drive to the gym with my ST/Nitro G combo. Can't wait man.

Welcome back brother. Glad to have you, and def glad to see you had a great time down there.

Like I said, big brother, I'll be getting pics soon. You've already seen the one, and it was ridiculous. But that was a 'tame' picture. She's sending them down to our Walmart for easy development/pickup, and she'll be e-mailing me the ones too 'x-rated' for the public eye. Its going to be a helluva time looking through those for the first time, haha.
-------------------------------
I started toying around with a new supplement today. I won't reveal its name yet, but its something I've never used before. Its a very odd formula that looks to promise legit results in terms of muscle growth. Let's see what happens.

hardworkE
11-23-09, 4:47 pm
http://www.musclemakergrill.com/menus/toms_river_menu.pdf

You been to that place? I just came across it and never knew it existed.

Firedrake
11-23-09, 7:31 pm
Looks like you're ready to get back to work! Great stuff! Make it Happen!

Aggression
11-24-09, 8:32 am
http://www.musclemakergrill.com/menus/toms_river_menu.pdf

You been to that place? I just came across it and never knew it existed.

Its a new spot, E. It just opened up a few weeks ago. I've been to one of them before, but I had to bring in my Tupperware, so I'd be down to hit that place up for a solid meal when you're back in the DTR.

Looks like you're ready to get back to work! Great stuff! Make it Happen!

Yes sir, back to work.

Aggression
11-24-09, 8:35 am
Toms River Fitness
6pm

1 serving ST + Nitro G

Legs:
Leg Extension: 1 x 15 (160)
Hack Squats: 1 x 9 (3pps)
BB Squat: 1 x 10 (225)
- DC Quad Stretch -
Standing Single Leg Curl: 1 x 12 (60)
Lying Leg Curl: 1 x 12 (160)
- DC Hamstring Stretch -

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 1 x 12 (3p)
Donkey Calf Raise: 1 x 15 (320lbs)

1 serving Torrent + BCAA Max

*Legs are already sore this morning. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this HIT system ...

Mr. Aestheticz
11-24-09, 8:49 am
welcome Back I See You Didn't Drink The Water Lol!!!

B Con
11-24-09, 10:11 am
Sounds like you got a good week/weekend coming up with Thanksgiving. Hell yeah. In for pics...

Solid leg day after the week off my friend. I feel ya... had to of been the time of your life.

Aggression
11-24-09, 11:05 am
welcome Back I See You Didn't Drink The Water Lol!!!

On the contrary. I think I might have ingested a bit. My stomach wasn't 100% during the last two days. I remember sitting at a nice formal dinner, khaki's and a button down, and all of a sudden I started sweating tits. That was followed by a rumble in the stomach and then .. well ... you know. But that only happened maybe once a day for the last two days. And it continued up until yesterday, but it was never anything that was really bothersome.

Sounds like you got a good week/weekend coming up with Thanksgiving. Hell yeah. In for pics...

Solid leg day after the week off my friend. I feel ya... had to of been the time of your life.

Yup. Got a nice little weekend set up and then its totally back to the grindstone 100%. I'll be switching gyms, and no, it won't be Jersey Shore Fitness, unfortunately. For some reason, traffic has been horrendous going home Mon-Fri, so I'll be training at Apollon, which is a 10min ride from the office in the opposite direction of traffic. Once I'm done training, rush hour traffic will be gone and it'll be a straight drive home.

In for pics .. haha. Those will have to be hush, hush, B. I'll let you in on them. I know the girls we were with have them up on your facebooks, but they're the 'low-key' ones, ha ha. Definitely the time of my life. We're trying to get them to come down to Atlantic City for New Years. This whole shit is fucking nuts haha.

Aggression
11-25-09, 8:23 am
Last day of work for the week. Feels good. I feel like I haven't really worked at all in the past few weeks. I calculated it and by the time November ends, I'll have only worked for 14 days in the month, haha. Sweet deal. Another night off from training last night. I had a dinner thing going on with a bunch of people. Its a club that I'm a part of and we all get together every year on the day before Thanksgiving Eve. Free buffet, drinks, and raffles/door prizes. Last year I won 3rd place in the 50/50, but no such luck this year. Still a good time and got a chance to meet some new members and reminisce with some old ones.

Tonight will be a solid back attack at Toms River Fitness with my man HardworkE. Last time we trained back at Jersey Shore and it left me feeling quite sore for a while. This time around I'm bigger/stronger being that I'm not a week out from my show. I plan on some heavy HIT lifting and rack deadlifts will definitely be in the mix tonight. Can't wait to pound the iron with my fellow warrior.

mritter3
11-25-09, 8:41 am
tear that back up tonight bro, and have a safe and great thanksgiving.

Aggression
11-25-09, 3:12 pm
tear that back up tonight bro, and have a safe and great thanksgiving.

Thanks bro. You do the same.

C.Coronato
11-25-09, 3:17 pm
I'll be training at Apollon

Uh ohh ..

Aggression
11-25-09, 3:40 pm
Uh ohh ..

Yup. Time to put this shit into -serious mode- and get things done. I love TRF, and I've been a part of them for over 8 years. But life has other plans and I need to take heed. From a time standpoint, it makes more sense to hit up Apollon straight from work (<10miles). I'll be able to hit it hard and then drive home avoiding all the traffic.

B Con
11-25-09, 3:50 pm
Hit it hard brother. That's definitely a good sign.

hardworkE
11-25-09, 4:13 pm
I hope you're ready an all out back attack tonight.

Aggression
11-25-09, 4:15 pm
Hit it hard brother. That's definitely a good sign.

Yes sir. Work is about to pick up now.

I hope you're ready an all out back attack tonight.

Bro, you pulling double-duty? Sending texts and posts at the same time?! I like your style.

scals
11-25-09, 5:57 pm
Hit it hard tonight bro.

Pizzalamp
11-25-09, 7:48 pm
Hit it hard tonight bro.

x2
tear it up!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-26-09, 8:16 am
Happy Thanks Give Pimp!!!

Aggression
11-30-09, 9:05 am
Hit it hard tonight bro.

x2
tear it up!

Happy Thanks Give Pimp!!!

Thanks fellas. Hope everyone's weekend went well, and I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was good.

Aggression
11-30-09, 9:09 am
Toms River Fitness
8pm

*Trained with HardworkE

1 serving each
- Shock Therapy
- Nitro G
- SP Beta Alanine

Back:
Reverse Grip Pulldown: 1 x 9 (175)
HS Single Arm Row: 1 x 12 (4pps)
Seated Row: 1 x 12 (170)
Assisted Chins: 3 sets

Abs:
Lying Machine Crunches: 3 sets
Lying Leg Raises: 2 sets

1 serving Torrent postWO

*I don't know if its b/c I'm recently post-show, or its the HIT, or the increased MMC, but each rep on that one set is brutal. I'm doing everything slowly and pulling/pushing with all the correct muscles. After watching Dorian's Blood and Guts over and over as of late, I've noticed he doesn't just 'sling' weight. Rather, he uses the one main muscle to do the work. When it gets to failure, you can literally see that one muscle struggling to get that last rep or two. My back was completely destroyed the next morning. And each workout has been the same. One set each, and the muscles are pumped more than I've ever experienced. Shit is about to get heavy up in here.

Aggression
11-30-09, 9:14 am
Toms River Fitness
12:30pm

Trained with HardworkE again

1 serving of:
- ST
- Nitro G
- SP Beta Alanine

Shoulders:
Standing DB Laterals: 1 x 10 (40s)
HS Shoulder Press: 1 x 12 (245)
Smith Machine Press: 1 x 11 (185)
Reverse DB Fly on incline bench: 1 x 12 (50s)

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 1 x 8
Smith Machine CGBP: 1 x 8 (245)
Seated 1-Arm DB Extension: 1 x 10 (35)

DC Shoulder/Tricep stretch

1 serving Torrent postWO

*Did 30min cardio Saturday and that was it.

scals
11-30-09, 9:25 am
Looked like 2 solid workouts bro. Nice job.

B Con
11-30-09, 10:16 am

Agreed. A is straight killing it.

Mr. Aestheticz
11-30-09, 10:43 am
Yezir Always Greta To Have A Training Partner My Friend!

Good Work!

C.Coronato
11-30-09, 10:46 am
2 Great looking workouts with E .. ill be there next time!

11-30-09, 10:57 am
Pm me your email. I'll hook you up with some motivation to get you ready for Yates.

Aggression
11-30-09, 11:37 am

Agreed. A is straight killing it.

Yup. Getting back into it, 100% now. I've had my fun and games, now its time to flip that switch and get back into mass-mode.

Yezir Always Greta To Have A Training Partner My Friend!

Good Work!

Amen, Mr. A. Its nice to have someone who knows what they're doing. I don't like asking random people for spots. The minute you start to struggle on a rep, they're pulling the bar off you!!! WTF!

2 Great looking workouts with E .. ill be there next time!

Ah, you were definitely missed, TTL. Next time for sure. There will be plenty of sessions coming up soon.

Pm me your email. I'll hook you up with some motivation to get you ready for Yates.

Sounds good man.

pmug0000
11-30-09, 10:57 pm
Sounds like the HIT training is clicking for you...good shit man. Are your workouts much quicker now?

LittleMan55
12-01-09, 12:13 am
HIT is sick and you are doing it well. Many never understand the MMC you have described in here. It's hard to get in other types of training.

Aggression
12-01-09, 8:32 am
Sounds like the HIT training is clicking for you...good shit man. Are your workouts much quicker now?

Its definitely starting to click. I've been in and out of the gym over the last 2 weeks, nothing legitimately consistent, but still hitting it. Its been going well with the MMC. Workouts are quicker, yes. I hit 2-3 warm ups for the first exercise and then I usually only need 1 for the rest of the exercises, so it goes by quicker than my older routine.

HIT is sick and you are doing it well. Many never understand the MMC you have described in here. It's hard to get in other types of training.

Bingo. This is it right here. I was wondering why I had such a great MMC going on lately, and you hit the nail on the head. It's because its a whole different system of training. You only have that one set per exercise to do work, so you put all of your concentration/effort into that one set. Everytime I finish a set, I feel that shit all throughout that bodypart, and it forces you to really 'work' the muscle rather than just push weight. I'm loving this shit.

Mr. Aestheticz
12-01-09, 8:50 am
Amen, Mr. A. Its nice to have someone who knows what they're doing. I don't like asking random people for spots. The minute you start to struggle on a rep, they're pulling the bar off you!!! WTF!

AMEN!

LET ME EARN IT SOME WHAT LOL!

Aggression
12-01-09, 9:08 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ
5:15pm

1 serving Shock Therapy, Nitro G, SP Beta Alanine preWO

Chest:
Incline HS Press: 1 x 11 (3pps)
Flat DB Press: 1 x 7 (90s)
Machine Fly: 1 x 8
DB Pullover: 1 x 12 (75)
DC Chest stretch

Biceps:
Standing Alt. DB Curl: 1 x 8 (40s)
Preacher Bench HS Curl: 1 x 8 (2p)
Single Arm Cable Concentration Curl on Preacher Bench: 1 x 12
Standing Single Arm DB Hammer Curl: 1 x 8 (35s)
DC Bicep stretch

20min cardio postWO

1 serving Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

*Apollon Gym is my new home. I've been trying to find a new gym to train at due to commuting/etc. I love my old gym (been training there for 8 years), but I would eat right before I left work (4:30) and after sitting in traffic, I wouldn't get to TRF until 6:15pm. For some reason, there has been no shift in traffic since the summer. The Parkway is still loaded with people. Jersey Shore Fitness still has a place in my heart, but going there requires me to travel in the same direction at TRF, just 20miles short of home, so traffic was still a problem. Apollon Gym, as I just found out, is less than 10miles from the office going opposite of the usual traffic. I left yesterday around 6:40pm and hit zero traffic. WIN. Plus, its $12 cheaper per month. WIN-WIN! Lastly, they have a DVD playing at all times at Apollon. Last night was 'Battle for the O 1996'. WIN-WIN-WIN!!

OklahomaMuscle
12-01-09, 9:54 am
Sounds like everything is on the up and up in here. Some big weights already being used...definitely gonna be fun to watch them get even bigger as you go on with the HIT. keep it rollin A, get swole

B Con
12-01-09, 10:04 am
That new gym sounds BAD ASS. Damn no wonder you swapped it's a win on all fronts.

LittleMan55
12-01-09, 10:12 am
I HAVE GYM ENVY!!!

Great work too.

Firefist
12-01-09, 10:17 am
nice nice, good pressin and the guns will definitely be feelin it!

Appolan sounds awesome, aint that where GK trains sometimes?

(for the record, 1000 posts!)

Mr. Aestheticz
12-01-09, 11:18 am
This Get's A v For Victory!!!!!!!!!

McFly
12-01-09, 11:43 am
Big A-G!!!! The new home sounds like a good thing!!!

Aggression
12-01-09, 2:27 pm
Sounds like everything is on the up and up in here. Some big weights already being used...definitely gonna be fun to watch them get even bigger as you go on with the HIT. keep it rollin A, get swole

Yup. I'm just starting out and the weights aren't that far off from when I was at my strongest. I plan on getting back there and surpassing those weights while staying much leaner. I was pushing my heaviest weights when I was 232lbs. I plan on staying around 210-215lbs while pushing even more weight. No need to chase the scale anymore.

That new gym sounds BAD ASS. Damn no wonder you swapped it's a win on all fronts.

Its a bodybuilding gym, that's for sure. I'll have to snap some pictures the next time I'm there. We had an ABC there back in August, I believe. Great atmosphere.

I HAVE GYM ENVY!!!

Great work too.

Ha. Take a road trip homie!

nice nice, good pressin and the guns will definitely be feelin it!

Appolan sounds awesome, aint that where GK trains sometimes?

(for the record, 1000 posts!)

Guns are already feelin' it today, big man. That's very surprising, as I usually get sore about 24hrs later, but since I've been doing HIT, its merely 6hrs later and I'm already sore.

This Get's A v For Victory!!!!!!!!!

niCe!

Big A-G!!!! The new home sounds like a good thing!!!

Ayo, McFly! Hell yeah man its a nice change of pace. Its a better deal for me on many fronts: price, location, and atmosphere.

12-01-09, 2:31 pm
Chest and Bi's. I miss that combo. My training partner and I used to call it "beach boy day". haha

scals
12-01-09, 5:15 pm
Apollon is a sick gym no doubt. Thats awesome youll do it full time!

Firedrake
12-01-09, 5:50 pm
You're a lucky man to have such a solid gym to be at, with the right attitude around you.

Great work on chest and bis -- you're definitely going to adding some GOOD mass.

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 6:21 pm
Great session!!! Sounds like the swap was a definite win!!!

Aggression
12-02-09, 9:08 am
Chest and Bi's. I miss that combo. My training partner and I used to call it "beach boy day". haha

Definitely a nice session right there. Ha, yeah, its definitely a 'beach body' workout. Funny thing is, those are the two parts that lag the most for me. They are my biggest weakness. Go figure.

Thanks for that clip too.

Apollon is a sick gym no doubt. Thats awesome youll do it full time!

Yes sir. Been there 2 days and love it already. Plus, instead of a 80min commute home, it only takes me 45min now by the time I'm done hitting it. SCORE.

You're a lucky man to have such a solid gym to be at, with the right attitude around you.

Great work on chest and bis -- you're definitely going to adding some GOOD mass.

Absolutely. No more 'fitness center folk' to step around. Apollon has nothing but serious people who want to 'train', not just 'workout'. Its great.

Great session!!! Sounds like the swap was a definite win!!!

A definite win, on all sides.

Aggression
12-02-09, 9:16 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 serving Shock Therapy + Nitro G + SP Beta Alanine

Legs:
Leg Extensions: 1 x 15 (160)
Leg Press: 1 x 20 (8pps)
Power Squat: 1 x 12 (3p+25ps)
DC Quad stretch
Standing Single Leg Curl: 1 x 12 (60)
Lying Leg Curl: 1 x 12 (105)
DC Hamstring stretch

- Apparently my legs really want to grow with that 8pps x 20 set! I don't think I've ever done that, even in my prime off season.
- Weighed in at 200.4lbs this morning. I'll take it. I was 204lbs Sunday after a shitloaded weekend of bad foods and drinking. Back on track. Time to up the ante.
- I'm a bit reserved, as I'm afraid for the scale to jump too high, but things are looking good. I have acquired some new veins in my quads/calves, which blew my mind. I asked my guy about it and he told me that its a good thing b/c that means the weight is being distributed much differently than it did pre-show, and that my body fat is still low. Good things.

ghost
12-02-09, 9:26 am
SOLID session brother. keep it up and your wheels will EXPLODE

B Con
12-02-09, 9:42 am
New veins is always FTMFW. Great stuff A glad to hear things are back on track my friend. Get it done and stay focused.

hardworkE
12-02-09, 2:44 pm
Brotha, great working out with you over the break. My back was torched after that workout. Motivating as always, looking forward to the next one.

Aggression
12-02-09, 3:27 pm
SOLID session brother. keep it up and your wheels will EXPLODE

They felt HUGE last night bro. I began repping those 8pps and was surprised to find 'em pumping like pistons. Felt great. I was totally done for afterward.

New veins is always FTMFW. Great stuff A glad to hear things are back on track my friend. Get it done and stay focused.

Hell yeah, B. I was a bit confused as I started at the new veinege, thinking I was hallucinating. I was poking them to make sure they were legit, HAHA.

Brotha, great working out with you over the break. My back was torched after that workout. Motivating as always, looking forward to the next one.

Likewise my friend. Your strength is definitely on the rise and with stronger lifts, more muscle will inevitably come. Keep doing what you're doing.

prowrestler
12-02-09, 3:30 pm
sick work on the legs

lower body vascularity....wtf is that...( 15%+ Bodyfat ftw)

Aggression
12-02-09, 3:39 pm
Off night tonight. Going home to cook up some london broil, chicken, and sweet potatoes. Ahh the staples; can't beat 'em. Tomorrow I'll hit shoulders/triceps and most likely abs. I was planning on doing some cardio to flush the water/junk out of my system from holiday eating, but after seeing that 200 number on the scale this morning, there will be no more cardio. Time to step my game up. I've leveled off from my trip/Thanksgiving so now I'm primed for growth.

Supplement breakdown:

Everyday staples
- SP Multi-V (2 caps per day)
- Animal Omega (1 pack per day)
- NOX3
- MYSTERY SUPPLEMENT
- SP Beta Alanine
- ZMA Pro

Workout-time
- Shock Therapy+NitroG preWO
- Intra-Aid+1 scoop Gatorade powder intraWO
- Torrent postWO -- or -- 1 scoop VanIsoWhey+2 scoop CarbMax+1 scoop glutamine

Aggression
12-02-09, 3:40 pm
sick work on the legs

lower body vascularity....wtf is that...( 15%+ Bodyfat ftw)

lol. no clue dude. don't know how it happened, but i like it. i'm definitely staying leaner from now on. if i ever get to 232lbs again, i best still have those quad veins!

C.Coronato
12-02-09, 3:41 pm
Diggin the new splits. Are you doing any warmups before each set?

Aggression
12-02-09, 3:43 pm
Diggin the new splits. Are you doing any warmups before each set?

Yes sir. For the first exercise in a body part, I'll hit 3-4 warmups to get it flowin'. Then I hit the gas hard and pump out that one set. For the remaining exercises, I'll do 1-2 warmups before doing my one 'real' set. The only exception comes for exercises like leg press, deadlifts, etc, where more warmups are needed. I won't go from 135 straight to 400 on rack deads; that'd be bad news.

Current Split:
M - Chest/Biceps
T - Quads/Hamstrings
W - OFF
R - Shoulders/Triceps
F - Back/Calves
S/Su - OFF

*I'll have to see how things go, but I may split up the legs and go on an 8-day split. I saw great results by splitting them up this past year, so I'll keep a close eye on how everything reacts.

scals
12-02-09, 7:41 pm
Stack and split are looking good brother.

Aggression
12-03-09, 12:41 pm
Stack and split are looking good brother.

Thanks bud. Feeling good nowadays. I just need to up the food. I'm still rocking good vascularity in my biceps/forearms and I'm afraid to lose it by adding more food to my plate. But it has to be done.

Aggression
12-03-09, 12:47 pm
Had oatmeal and chicken for breakfast. As I walked out the door, I passed a plate of homemade brownies my mom had made for a party. I scooped one up as I left. Meal 2 was chicken/sweet potatoes. Someone brought in Munchkins. I threw 2 of 'em on my plate. Ughh. HaHa. Soo good.

Tonight is delts/triceps at Apollon. When I signed up, they gave me a nice little carepackage: samples and a mini-shaker cup. I'll be using the one sample preWO product today (SP250). Haven't used this in like 4 years, so let's see what happens.

8oz london broil, 6oz baked potato coming up right now ...

B Con
12-03-09, 12:48 pm
Like the idea behind the split/supps... seems legit and no cardio seems like a wise idea... you're gonna grow like a weed my friend.

Aggression
12-03-09, 12:50 pm
Like the idea behind the split/supps... seems legit and no cardio seems like a wise idea... you're gonna grow like a weed my friend.

Yeah I'm still 'iffy' about the cardio. I guess I'll gauge it as the days pass. I'm almost paranoid about putting bad weight back on, so I'm doing my best to maintain a lean appearance and do a clean bulk. But I feel the reason I'm so paranoid now is b/c the last 2-3 weeks have been ridiculous in terms of diet with my trip and then Thanksgiving. I figure after a few weeks of eating really clean, I'll be ready to let loose a bit and start pounding calories.

B Con
12-03-09, 12:57 pm
Yeah I'm still 'iffy' about the cardio. I guess I'll gauge it as the days pass. I'm almost paranoid about putting bad weight back on, so I'm doing my best to maintain a lean appearance and do a clean bulk. But I feel the reason I'm so paranoid now is b/c the last 2-3 weeks have been ridiculous in terms of diet with my trip and then Thanksgiving. I figure after a few weeks of eating really clean, I'll be ready to let loose a bit and start pounding calories.

Believe me... that's part of the whole mind fuck after dropping/leaning out for a show. You will be constantly second guessing yourself wondering if its a) good weight or b) bad weight or c) a combo of the both.

I'd just be smart and take it as it comes. You aren't cutting anymore so you are allowed a few good eats here and there just keep shit in perspective.

I know how you feel with the hectic crazy past few weeks... after I cut I got married did the honeymoon thing and was almost a good month and a half outta the game--it was quite an eye opener but not a bad time.

Keep the food clean and enjoy life my friend. Add cardio if you really feel it's necessary but I'd prolly limit it to like 3 days a week or like 25-30 minutes post workout only. Get your grow on.

Just my 2 cents.

Aggression
12-03-09, 2:40 pm
This is pretty much dead on. You're right, B. Its definitely a mind-fuck. Right now, I'm eating clean, and eating a good amount of food. Not sure about the total calories, but its not as high as it was back @ 232lbs, which is a good thing.

My main concern is my waist. I'll gauge my progress by the belt loop. If pants begin to get tight, due to the waist, then I'll go back to hitting some minor cardio and cleaning up the diet until it gets rectified. I won't be rocking 38'' pants this off-season unless my thighs get out of control!

Firedrake
12-03-09, 2:46 pm
Here's hoping for those out-of-control thighs!

I only got down to 223 on my cut, and about 16% before I started adding muscle (I'd started at 34% and stalled out), but I've got a close eye on my waist since I started bulk -- I'm almost paranoid about it.

B Con
12-03-09, 2:58 pm
You got shit on lock then A. Just keep tabs on your waist and you'll be straight. Like Tony Soprano your new job is in "Waist Management"

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 3:08 pm
Your split looks familiar.... hahaha Got to love HIT! Nice supps as well.

I must be the only person in this thread to have said fuck it after my show and just went for it! lol I didn't worry about potentially losing my abs, or vascularity; just startet taking care of business knowing that it was the optimal time to grow. So I cleared my head of the mind fuck and let loose! What happened is my work out belt is still at the same notch as the last 2 weeks of prep, still vascular actaully it has increased, and my quads are about to rip out of my pants legs, but if I want to show them off I still rock some 32's :). I am still on the same notch on my belt when I wear jeans. You are optimal right now to grow and will not get fat, so long as you keep throwing down clean quality cals.

Just my take on the mind fuck. Could have been the 6 month diet too. I was ready to go the opposite way for a while and didn't think twice.

Aggression
12-03-09, 3:33 pm
Here's hoping for those out-of-control thighs!

I only got down to 223 on my cut, and about 16% before I started adding muscle (I'd started at 34% and stalled out), but I've got a close eye on my waist since I started bulk -- I'm almost paranoid about it.

I feel ya on the paranoid thing. But I'm pretty sure that'll only last a few more days and then I'll take off on a huge bulk regime.

You got shit on lock then A. Just keep tabs on your waist and you'll be straight. Like Tony Soprano your new job is in "Waist Management"

HaHa, as long as that stays where it is, I'll be fine.

Your split looks familiar.... hahaha Got to love HIT! Nice supps as well.

I must be the only person in this thread to have said fuck it after my show and just went for it! lol I didn't worry about potentially losing my abs, or vascularity; just startet taking care of business knowing that it was the optimal time to grow. So I cleared my head of the mind fuck and let loose! What happened is my work out belt is still at the same notch as the last 2 weeks of prep, still vascular actaully it has increased, and my quads are about to rip out of my pants legs, but if I want to show them off I still rock some 32's :). I am still on the same notch on my belt when I wear jeans. You are optimal right now to grow and will not get fat, so long as you keep throwing down clean quality cals.

Just my take on the mind fuck. Could have been the 6 month diet too. I was ready to go the opposite way for a while and didn't think twice.

I feel ya man. I went nuts day one after my show, and then kept it clean for about 1.5 weeks. While in Mexico, all bets were off. I ate whatever/whenever I wanted. And it felt great. Not a LOT of food (i still ended up losing 7lbs between the alcohol and less food), but then I came home and the party continued for another week. I'm in the process (which is pretty much completed) of flushing out the nonsense from the past 2 weeks. Now its time to turn it up hard.

Firedrake
12-03-09, 3:35 pm
Turn it up to 11, bro!

12-03-09, 3:59 pm
Im diggin the split A. Its pretty similiar to mine, but i throw some delts in on my chest day aswell.

C.Coronato
12-03-09, 4:17 pm
Looking good .. you know the deal .. watch the mirror, not the scale homie.

Keep pushing through.

LittleMan55
12-03-09, 4:34 pm

Keep pushing through.

This!

I understand what you mean. I ate a lot in my week off, because AB told me to. Then it was back to super clean and training.

You got this and I know full well I will see a bigger better version of you at The Arnold.

Aggression
12-04-09, 8:48 am
Turn it up to 11, bro!

No doubt, FD.

Im diggin the split A. Its pretty similiar to mine, but i throw some delts in on my chest day aswell.

Yeah I hit my 2 weakest areas fresh on Monday with Chest/Biceps. My shoulders/triceps are two of my better areas, so they get thrown into week later on. Back is my best feature, so that gets hit last in the rotation.

Keep pushing through.

Yes sir. The paranoia has started to subdue; I just gotta keep doing what I'm doing b/c its working.

This!

I understand what you mean. I ate a lot in my week off, because AB told me to. Then it was back to super clean and training.

You got this and I know full well I will see a bigger better version of you at The Arnold.

Yup, right there with ya, LM. I indulged in foods during the 3rd week in a big way and it just snowballed right into Thanksgiving. Now that I spent over a week cleaning it up, its time to get to serious mass building. I like it.

Aggression
12-04-09, 8:53 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 serving of preWO sample + 3 SP Beta Alanine

Shoulders:
Smith Machine Shoulder Press: 1 x 9 (185)
DB Press: 1 x 8 (80)
Standing 1-Arm DB Laterals: 1 x 12 (40)
Rear Cable Fly: 1 x 19 (70)
DB Shrug: 1 x 11 (120)
DC stretch

Triceps:
Cable Pushdown: 1 x 8 (85)
Skull Crushers: 1 x 8 (85)
1-Arm Overhead Rope Ext: 1 x 9-10 (40)
DC stretch

Abs:
Crunches: 2 x 20
Leg Raises: 2 x 15

1 serving Torrent + 2 BCAA Max caps postWO

Mr. Aestheticz
12-04-09, 9:04 am
Any Other Regular Joe Would Look At This Program And Be Like Oh Shit I Have To Do 1 Set And Grow??????

Lets Keep It Going Son!

C.Coronato
12-04-09, 9:24 am
Yes sir. The paranoia has started to subdue; I just gotta keep doing what I'm doing b/c its working.

Thats all you can do brotha. Thats great.

McFly
12-04-09, 1:58 pm
Go Hard!!!!!!!!

Firedrake
12-04-09, 2:14 pm
Make It Happen! Those poundage had to be straining things even with one set! Great stuff!

Aggression
12-04-09, 2:27 pm
Any Other Regular Joe Would Look At This Program And Be Like Oh Shit I Have To Do 1 Set And Grow??????

Lets Keep It Going Son!

You do the one set like your suppose to and it really is all you need!!!

Thats all you can do brotha. Thats great.

Yup. Gotta get past that barrier.

Go Hard!!!!!!!!

Word up, McFly.

Make It Happen! Those poundage had to be straining things even with one set! Great stuff!

Weights are a little lower than usual, but that's expected. Exercises like bench press, db press, etc., all feel really heavy after not doing them for a while. Those DB Presses felt way too heavy to be 80s, but in the end, doing them for 8 reps after not doing that exercise in 2 months ain't half bad.

OklahomaMuscle
12-04-09, 3:54 pm
lookin real good in here, the weights are only gonna go up A. I know few dudes that can sit down and rock the 80's for a set of 8 on the db press...especially after not doing them in 2 months that's some good weight. Keep bangin my man, now go get some Pizza

12-04-09, 3:56 pm
lookin real good in here, the weights are only gonna go up A. I know few dudes that can sit down and rock the 80's for a set of 8 on the db press...especially after not doing them in 2 months that's some good weight. Keep bangin my man, now go get some Pizza

and drench it in olive oil!

Nice session A.

LayzieBone085
12-04-09, 4:11 pm
Big Ups to hooking up the Iron Contest contestants!
Keep kicking ass bro.

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 5:12 pm
Damn good looking delt and tri day A!

Aggression
12-07-09, 8:41 am

Yup. Gotta get back to pressing those hundos!! And yeah, I indulged in some legit pizza once I got home.

and drench it in olive oil!

Nice session A.

Thanks, CGTB.

Big Ups to hooking up the Iron Contest contestants!
Keep kicking ass bro.

No doubt man. I'm pumped to see you guys put in some work.

Damn good looking delt and tri day A!

Thanks, LM. Just trying to get back in that grove and lock into that HIT!

Aggression
12-07-09, 8:45 am
NJ ABC
Diamond Gym
Maplewood, NJ

1 serving ST, Nitro G, SP Beta Alanine

Back:
Lat Pulldown: 1 x 8
T-Bar Row: 1 x 6 (4pps)
HS High Row: 1 x 6 (3pps)
Seated Row: 1 x 12
CG Pulldown: 1 x 8

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 1 x 20
Standing Calf Raise: 1 x 15

postWO:
1 scoop Vanilla IsoWhey
2 scoop CarbMax
1 serving Glutamine
3 BCAA Max Caps

Mr. Aestheticz
12-07-09, 8:55 am
Diamond?

What Happened To Appolon?

LayzieBone085
12-07-09, 8:57 am
Looking at some of the pics, looked like an incredible time.

LittleMan55
12-07-09, 9:01 am
Looks lik you guys put a solid ass work out in. Big E is a monster in the weight room, and it looks like you more than held your own.

Diamond looks sick from the pics and the description Steve gave me was awesome. Its on the list of to hit gyms.

B Con
12-07-09, 9:40 am
Great looking session and solid pic of you and big E. Looked like a bad ass time

scals
12-07-09, 9:59 am
Great seeing ya this weekend brother. Looking awesome. Cant wait til the Arnold.

Aggression
12-07-09, 12:40 pm
Diamond?

What Happened To Appolon?

I float aimlessly around the state of NJ, searching for hardcore gyms. I'm a one-man ABC. HaHa. No, in reality, it was another NJ ABC. Apollon is on the menu for tonight brah.

Looking at some of the pics, looked like an incredible time.

Yeah it was one of the best gyms I've ever been to. Makes me rethink my choice for Apollon ... almost.

Looks lik you guys put a solid ass work out in. Big E is a monster in the weight room, and it looks like you more than held your own.

Diamond looks sick from the pics and the description Steve gave me was awesome. Its on the list of to hit gyms.

Enforcer; his name suits his as best as any name could. Yeah it was a definitely a sick gym, and weird to see it in color, as most people has said already, haha.

Great looking session and solid pic of you and big E. Looked like a bad ass time

Yeah it was a great time. We blasted our backs and shit is still sore as hell right now.

Great seeing ya this weekend brother. Looking awesome. Cant wait til the Arnold.

Absolutely man, absolutely.

LayzieBone085
12-07-09, 12:42 pm
I hope it doesn't make you re-think about the carnage that is going to go down at the Arnold in 12 weeks.

I am fired up as every day goes by! Look forward to meeting you.

Aggression
12-07-09, 12:48 pm
I hope it doesn't make you re-think about the carnage that is going to go down at the Arnold in 12 weeks.

I am fired up as every day goes by! Look forward to meeting you.

Damn, 12 weeks. I can't believe that in 12 weeks, it'll be MARCH! Shit is bonkers. Yeah bro, I'm stoked to meet you as well. Last year was my first year, so I was obviously more in that 'star-struck' gaze for most of the weekend. This year I'll be able to settle right in and open up more and chill. Can't wait for sure.

Aggression
12-07-09, 1:00 pm
In all facets of life, put up or shut up. Shit or get off the pot. Whether that has to do with finding that job you desire, pushing past that certain weight on the bench press, or talking about eating pizza and actually following through with it.

Ok .. well maybe that last one doesn't quite fit in with the rest of that intro, but it does in fact relate to my posts pre-weekend. Pizza was on the mind, and pizza was later in my belly. I arrived home Friday with no plans to train b/c of the ABC the following day. I decided to relax and hang in for the night. We ordered some pizza and wings. Nothing crazy, as carbs really hit me hard. I had 3 slices and 2 buffalo wings. Then I decided that since I already did damage, why not top it off with a little ice cream sundae? I scooped some vanilla ice cream into a bowl and crushed up a Reese's Peanut butter cup into it. I drizzled some chocolate syrup on it for a 'fatality'. (Whatup Mortal Kombat)

I indulged and then relaxed for the night. My bro has been rocking that Call of Duty game. He went out for the night so I decided to give it a whirl. I've played the new game here and there since he bought it, but I suck ass. Maybe b/c most of them don't have lives outside the game, so they get great. Meanwhile I have a full-time job, bodybuild, and I have a social life. Still, its fun to sit there and play for a while.

Saturday was the ABC up at Diamond Gym. Great time. Trained back with Enforcer and I'm still paying for it. Food afterward was good, and the weather, though most was say they hated it, I personally loved it. It set the tone for the rest of the winter. I love training in the cold, and I love leaving the gym, swole as fuck, and having snow land on your Animal hoody. YES. Went out Saturday night with friends, nothing special. No bad foods, no cheats, nothing.

Sunday was a throw away day. I went to the Giant/Dallas game, and it was fantastic. Only put down 4 meals, and one of them was IHOP around 9pm. International Crepe Passport FTW!

Back on track today. Big meals coming in. I've upped the protein amount while keeping the carbs at around 6oz per meal, with zero in the final meal. Apollon tonight for chest/biceps. In the words of Mr. A; LET'S GO!

LittleMan55
12-07-09, 1:04 pm
Sounds like a damn good weekend over all! Mine was much the same... Just sat around studied and ate some things I have been craving.

Kill those Chest and Bis tonight!

Mr. Dead
12-07-09, 5:46 pm
Sounds like a killer weekend!!! Glad ya had a good one!!!

Aggression
12-08-09, 8:26 am
Sounds like a damn good weekend over all! Mine was much the same... Just sat around studied and ate some things I have been craving.

Kill those Chest and Bis tonight!

Yup. Saturday was a nice lazy day, and Sunday was eventful. Good times overall, but I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend this time around instead of spending both days traveling up and down the parkway/turnpike in NJ.

Sounds like a killer weekend!!! Glad ya had a good one!!!

Thanks, Dead.

Aggression
12-08-09, 8:32 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 serving ST, Nitro G, and 3 SP Beta Alanine

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 1 x 9 (100s)
Flat DB Fly: 1 x 7 (60s)
Machine Stack-Press: 1 x 10 (290)
Cable Fly: 1 x 9 (65)
DC stretch

Biceps:
EZ Bar Curl: 1 x 7 (105)
Incline DB Curl: 1 x 7 (40s)
High Cable Curl: 1 x 12 (45)
Alt. Rope Hammer Curl: 1 x 15 (35)
DC stretch

15min cardio

1 serving Torrent, 3 BCAA Max

*Found a backroad route to Apollon that shaves off 10min; score!
*Forgot logbook in car. Found 'note' application on iTouch; very cool.
*Chest/Biceps are already sore, a mere 12hrs later; HIT seems very promising.
*Taking off today in order to cook food; abs/legs tomorrow.

B Con
12-08-09, 8:45 am
WHAT A WEEKEND!!! WOW a solid session with several good eats... damn man great stuff. Getting it done on all fronts. Digging the HIT work as well my friend. Keep it up.

LayzieBone085
12-08-09, 9:25 am
Damn, 12 weeks. I can't believe that in 12 weeks, it'll be MARCH! Shit is bonkers. Yeah bro, I'm stoked to meet you as well. Last year was my first year, so I was obviously more in that 'star-struck' gaze for most of the weekend. This year I'll be able to settle right in and open up more and chill. Can't wait for sure.

Same here man, it was an honor to run into Natural Guy for the many times we bump into each other, meeting Broc, seeing the house.. etc etc.. Was a time I will never forget, knowing more animals this time around will make it that much better.

Pizza was on the mind, and pizza was later in my belly. I arrived home Friday with no plans to train b/c of the ABC the following day. I decided to relax and hang in for the night. We ordered some pizza and wings. Nothing crazy, as carbs really hit me hard. I had 3 slices and 2 buffalo wings. Then I decided that since I already did damage, why not top it off with a little ice cream sundae?

Saturday was the ABC up at Diamond Gym. Great time. Trained back with Enforcer and I'm still paying for it. Food afterward was good,

Sunday was a throw away day. I went to the Giant/Dallas game, and it was fantastic. Only put down 4 meals, and one of them was IHOP around 9pm. International Crepe Passport FTW!

all i have to say.. Eggnog pancakes will blow you away..
Solid eats right there, i may have to go get some pizza tomorrow post-workout now that you mention it.

I like what i see in here.

Firedrake
12-08-09, 9:31 am
That looked like a great weekend, and some really solid chest/biceps work yesterday!

We don't get snow here in SoCal, but I know what you mean about being outside after a solid session. You can FEEL the heat radiating off your body. You KNOW you've done work.

C.Coronato
12-08-09, 10:37 am
Weekend looked good bro, and im in for Apollon whenever man.

Mr. Aestheticz
12-08-09, 12:17 pm
I float aimlessly around the state of NJ, searching for hardcore gyms. I'm a one-man ABC. HaHa. No, in reality, it was another NJ ABC. Apollon is on the menu for tonight brah.

OH THAT'S RIGHT, THE ABC THAT I MISSED AND NG WAS RUBBING IN MY FACE, THAT'S RIGHGT!!!

Aggression
12-08-09, 12:31 pm
WHAT A WEEKEND!!! WOW a solid session with several good eats... damn man great stuff. Getting it done on all fronts. Digging the HIT work as well my friend. Keep it up.

Feeling good, feeling great, B. Gotta keep the ball rollin'.

Same here man, it was an honor to run into Natural Guy for the many times we bump into each other, meeting Broc, seeing the house.. etc etc.. Was a time I will never forget, knowing more animals this time around will make it that much better.

all i have to say.. Eggnog pancakes will blow you away..
Solid eats right there, i may have to go get some pizza tomorrow post-workout now that you mention it.

I like what i see in here.

Hell yeah dude its going to be great. EGGNOG pancakes! Dude everytime I go in that place, I walk in with my mind set on those, but then I browse the menu and go with something else. Next time, I'm going to ask them to NOT give me a menu. That way, I won't be swayed. Those crepes with the Nutella were fuckin' bangin' though.

That looked like a great weekend, and some really solid chest/biceps work yesterday!

We don't get snow here in SoCal, but I know what you mean about being outside after a solid session. You can FEEL the heat radiating off your body. You KNOW you've done work.

It felt surreal, FD, and I loved it.

Weekend looked good bro, and im in for Apollon whenever man.

Game time.

OH THAT'S RIGHT, THE ABC THAT I MISSED AND NG WAS RUBBING IN MY FACE, THAT'S RIGHGT!!!

Ha, yup. That was the one!

printez625
12-08-09, 3:21 pm
Whats up bro how is the work coming over there

hardworkE
12-08-09, 4:48 pm
I want IHOP.

Nice workout man. You settled in up at Apollon yet, lifting among fellow beasts?

12-08-09, 11:02 pm
How you doin in here A?

LittleMan55
12-08-09, 11:20 pm
Yo A about those Zubaz pants... My finace demands I get the pink ones! My mistake for showing her, and of course her first words are "oh these are cute" (facepalm)... Please see link for reference and some lols

http://shop.zubaz.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=31

Edit: she just said she was buying though! Oh Lawd what to do.

Aggression
12-09-09, 9:01 am
Whats up bro how is the work coming over there

Just steadily adding the muscle, P. The goal right now is to add lean muscle while keeping the BF/waist size to a minimum. Slow, steady gains is the game plan. How have you been? I haven't seen ya around here in a while. I hope all is well.

I want IHOP.

Nice workout man. You settled in up at Apollon yet, lifting among fellow beasts?

Dude until my post-show breakfast, I didn't have IHOP for like 5 years. Since my show, I've been there about 5-6 times, and only one time was it not a 3am late night feast. Gotta love it though.

Yup, definitely starting to settle in and become a regular face at that time. I usually get there at 5pm, and I've been seeing the same handful of guys there, so its nice to see the consistency in that respect. It'll make it easier to ask for spots/etc when I need them instead of asking some random guy I've never seen before.

How you doin in here A?

Settling back in, CGTB. I've been enjoying life post-show while still hitting it in the gym, but now the bodybuilding life is back in full force and I'm taking it up a notch. No rest until NYE now. Bring it.

Yo A about those Zubaz pants... My finace demands I get the pink ones! My mistake for showing her, and of course her first words are "oh these are cute" (facepalm)... Please see link for reference and some lols

http://shop.zubaz.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=31

Edit: she just said she was buying though! Oh Lawd what to do.

LMAO! OK dude, I'll give in and let you get the pink ones. No, seriously though, I'm going to buy a black pair specifically for the Arnold. Shit, it'll be a christmas gift.

*brb ordering zubas

scals
12-09-09, 10:25 am
Solid ass workout brother. Hopefully Sunday marks the return of the GMEN!!

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 11:42 am
LMAO! OK dude, I'll give in and let you get the pink ones. No, seriously though, I'm going to buy a black pair specifically for the Arnold. Shit, it'll be a christmas gift.

*brb ordering zubas

I think mine are going to be a Christmas gift too? (confused lol) She said since she is going to be there and hanging out with the meatheads all weekend that I owed her. Oh my.

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 12:39 pm
1. EggNog
2. Pecan
3. Pumpkin
4. Gingerbread

Get the first two, they are OUTRAGEOUS! Thats the order i selected them.

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/DSCN1369.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/DSCN1354.jpg

Orrrrr.. You can do the Layziebone and make your own at home.. Let me demonstrate :)

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/DSCN1405.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/DSCN1398.jpg

Aggression
12-09-09, 12:41 pm
Son of a bitch

must ... not ... drive ... to ... IHOP ... this ... weekend!

Aggression
12-09-09, 12:51 pm
Solid ass workout brother. Hopefully Sunday marks the return of the GMEN!!

Yes sir. If we pull out a win against Philly, we're looking solid. As far as the 'Boys go, eh, the actual month of 'December' is their toughest opponent, and December is already winning 1-0 lol

I think mine are going to be a Christmas gift too? (confused lol) She said since she is going to be there and hanging out with the meatheads all weekend that I owed her. Oh my.

Haha sounds good. I just sent the link to my mother and said ''Yes .. really''. She responded back by saying 'Your father wore those!! I can't believe they're coming back in style'. Well mom ... they're not necessarily coming back in style, but I'll sure as hell rock the shit out of them!

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 12:51 pm
Son of a bitch

^^^^^
This!

prowrestler
12-09-09, 1:19 pm
nice chest bicep day....i have that day 2....lol

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 2:48 pm
Son of a bitch

^^^^^
This!

Drive to Erie Pennsylvania, I will cook you whatever you want :)

Aggression
12-09-09, 3:16 pm
^^^^^
This!

Yup is right. Just when I had that place 'kicked' out of my head, it jumps right back in there via LayzieBone!

nice chest bicep day....i have that day 2....lol

I'm liking this session. Ya blast the chest and then move onto the biceps which are still pretty much fresh and ready to go.

Drive to Erie Pennsylvania, I will cook you whatever you want :)

haha. Or I can drive to my IHOP which is all of 1mile from my house!

ghost
12-09-09, 3:17 pm
lazie ought to be shot for that shit.... damn man.

Firedrake
12-09-09, 3:21 pm
Okay, I guess I'm weird . . . the pancake shots are cool, but I don't eat them that often -- I prefer steak and eggs for breakfast.

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 3:28 pm
Okay, I guess I'm weird . . . the pancake shots are cool, but I don't eat them that often -- I prefer steak and eggs for breakfast.

I have pancakes once a week. Saturday mornings and they are partnered up with a mountain of eggs.

C.Coronato
12-09-09, 3:55 pm
haha. Or I can drive to my IHOP which is all of 1mile from my house!

Meet you there!

OklahomaMuscle
12-09-09, 3:56 pm

I could not agree more...bring on the weekend.

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 5:21 pm

Says the guy BULKING with rage? LOL WUT?

B Con
12-09-09, 7:49 pm
Son of a bitch

Fucking A. Those look good. How you been A? Everything going good? I've been fucking swamped and haven't been able to stop in like I want.

Aggression
12-10-09, 8:35 am

x 1,000

Ya know, I never really dug pancakes. Then I started going to IHOP consistently; changed my life, haha. How about steak and eggs with a short stack on the side!??

I have pancakes once a week. Saturday mornings and they are partnered up with a mountain of eggs.

Sounds like a damn fine plan, LM.

Meet you there!

Scoop me up on the way!

I could not agree more...bring on the weekend.

YES

Says the guy BULKING with rage? LOL WUT?

Ha. Hey, I'm in 'bulk mode' as well, but that doesn't mean I can go nuts and pound pancakes on a daily basis. Maybe I should just switch up the times I go there. Instead of going at 2am and passing out shortly after, I'll try going around breakfast time!

Fucking A. Those look good. How you been A? Everything going good? I've been fucking swamped and haven't been able to stop in like I want.

Things are good man. Feeling a lot better now that I've sunk into a steady diet again, and I'm looking a lot better too. Just blasting through the days/nights, looking forward to New Years Eve, you know what's up! haha. How you doing?

B Con
12-10-09, 8:39 am
Things are good man. Feeling a lot better now that I've sunk into a steady diet again, and I'm looking a lot better too. Just blasting through the days/nights, looking forward to New Years Eve, you know what's up! haha. How you doing?

LOL @ you hitting iHops @ 2 AM. I hit a Steak n Shake a weekend or two ago at 2:30 AM hahahaha was disappointed when the burger was 1/4 of the size of the one on the menu...

Glad shit's getting locked in for ya. Always feels good to get into the routine and get shit going again. I hear ya on New Years... pimpin ain't easy my friend... You've expanded beyond Luda's idea of "different area codes" and have taken it worldwide to countries!

On a side note, I'm hitting iHop tomorrow... :)

LittleMan55
12-10-09, 8:53 am
Why must IHOP be over an hour from my house! It's like a pilgrimage to Mecca when I decide to go.

Aggression
12-10-09, 8:55 am
LOL @ you hitting iHops @ 2 AM. I hit a Steak n Shake a weekend or two ago at 2:30 AM hahahaha was disappointed when the burger was 1/4 of the size of the one on the menu...

Glad shit's getting locked in for ya. Always feels good to get into the routine and get shit going again. I hear ya on New Years... pimpin ain't easy my friend... You've expanded beyond Luda's idea of "different area codes" and have taken it worldwide to countries!

On a side note, I'm hitting iHop tomorrow... :)

Yeah I fucked up a few times on the weekends. In my group of friends, I'm the only 'bodybuilder'. Matter of fact, I'm the only one who eats more than 2 times per day, haha. So after going out for a bit, I'd want to just retire with a shake or a very clean meal. They however want to hit up an IHOP, or 'Steaks Unlimited' (see: Tommy Cheeseballs aka 'True Life: I own a Jersey Summer Share', or now 'MTV's Jersey Shore). That place is bangin', but not as your last meal, at 2am.

LOL. Different area codes, different countries, its all good! Fuck it. I'm applying to be a Mountie up in Canada. If I all of a sudden disappear from this Forvm, you'll know why.

Why must IHOP be over an hour from my house! It's like a pilgrimage to Mecca when I decide to go.

LOL. Sorry to hear that, LM. If it makes you feel any better, my IHOP is <1mile from my house :-)

Aggression
12-10-09, 9:00 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 serving of NO-Explode sample w/ Nitro G

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 3 x 12-20
Flat bench leg raises: 2 x 6-8
Decline Crunches: 2 x 10-12

Legs
Hack Squat: 1 x 11 (3+25pps)
BB Squat: 1 x 6 (275)
Single Leg Ext: 1 x 12 (90)
- stretch -
Seated Leg Curl: 1 x 11 (225)
DB SLDL: 1 x 10 (100s)
stretch

- 1 serving HardFast w/ 2 BCAA Max caps

*Blood and Guts was playing on the DVD player; made me wish I wasn't doing legs. Then again, maybe it was a good thing that legs were on the menu ...
*Lower back tightened up before my heavy set of squats; didn't press it too hard

Mr. Aestheticz
12-10-09, 9:45 am
How Much You Put Back Ion Since?

Im Not Even Gonna Comment Ton The Ihop Bullshit!

LittleMan55
12-10-09, 9:52 am

Good question RJ.

I'm over the IHOP thing, due to my relative location to one being shitty! lol

LayzieBone085
12-10-09, 9:57 am

Let me ask you this.. Why must an Ihop be over 6 hours from my house? Yes none around Erie at all :( Columbus or New Jersey FTL

OklahomaMuscle
12-10-09, 10:54 am
Killer wheels session there A, you got a date set for the training with Mr Blood and Guts himself? Still crazy envious...

hardworkE
12-10-09, 10:57 am
*Blood and Guts was playing on the DVD player; made me wish I wasn't doing legs. Then again, maybe it was a good thing that legs were on the menu ...
*Lower back tightened up before my heavy set of squats; didn't press it too hard

*That is awesome. I had Kelly Clarkson playing softly over the speakers.

*Do you use a belt when you squat? I never do, but yesterday I felt my lower back tighten a little on my last set. We will definitely need a legs session and a back session over xmas break. I'll let you know when I'm going to be home when it gets closer

Aggression
12-10-09, 12:15 pm

LOL. MmmM IHOP! Gotta put on dat dere flavored syrups!

As for my weight .. I'd have to take a guess at 205-206? I was 204lbs a couple days ago, during my weekend 'fasting' where I didn't eat half as much, haha. I've been spot on since Monday morning, so I'm guessing it moved up a bit. Not concerned with the scale anymore. SCALE IS BAD! haha.

Good question RJ.

I'm over the IHOP thing, due to my relative location to one being shitty! lol

Sucks bro. My current location, which may change within the next month, is a great one. I have my pick of all, and I mean ALL fast food joints within a 3min drive (McD's, BK, White Castle, Checkers, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Dunking Donuts, and a diner). Matter of fact, all those places are literally lined up next to each other on the one main highway. YES, REALLY. IHOP and Perkins are on the same road, across from one another. Its nuts dude.

Let me ask you this.. Why must an Ihop be over 6 hours from my house? Yes none around Erie at all :( Columbus or New Jersey FTL

6 hours? Peace. Hey, at least you have one somewhere. I hear Canada doesn't even have an IHOP!

Killer wheels session there A, you got a date set for the training with Mr Blood and Guts himself? Still crazy envious...

I'm afraid the phenom has went back to England for a bit. I have to double check with the people at Apollon. Worst case scenario is that I have to wait for his return, which will inevitably come.

*That is awesome. I had Kelly Clarkson playing softly over the speakers.

*Do you use a belt when you squat? I never do, but yesterday I felt my lower back tighten a little on my last set. We will definitely need a legs session and a back session over xmas break. I'll let you know when I'm going to be home when it gets closer

Kelly Clarkson FTW!

Yeah, I use a weight belt on my heavy set. I used one since I was younger, and I guess its more of a mental thing now. I do feel I can lift more with one on, so who knows.

Thought you wanted to hit chest? Chest and Legs christmas week; lets get it done sir!

pmug0000
12-10-09, 1:07 pm
good leg blast aggression

scals
12-10-09, 1:21 pm
Looked like a great leg day bro. Nice work.

Mr. Aestheticz
12-10-09, 1:35 pm
Not concerned with the scale anymore. SCALE IS BAD! haha.

LMFAO

NO SCALE FTW!!

I AGREE 110%, I FINALLY LEARNED MY LESSON, SO NO MORE COMPETITIONS LOL!

Aggression
12-10-09, 3:30 pm
good leg blast aggression

Looked like a great leg day bro. Nice work.

Thanks fellas. Legs feel great right about now ..

LMFAO

NO SCALE FTW!!

I AGREE 110%, I FINALLY LEARNED MY LESSON, SO NO MORE COMPETITIONS LOL!

Can't agree more, bro. I won the fight against the scale last time around, but sometimes when you win, you really lose! LOL. So I won't be battling the scale anymore; just consistent lean gains from here on out.

ghost
12-10-09, 3:34 pm
scales are useless. use a mirror.

Aggression
12-11-09, 8:33 am
scales are useless. use a mirror.

couldn't agree more. I learned that lesson the hard way, but sometimes that's the only way to learn.

Aggression
12-11-09, 8:45 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5 scoops Shock Therapy
1 packet Nitro G
3 SP Beta Alanine

Deltoids:
Hammer Strength Press: 1 x 10 (275)
Seated DB Laterals: 1 x 11 (40s)
BB Upright Rows: 1 x 10 (135)
Reverse Machine Fly: 1 x 12 (150)
Hammer Strength Shrug: 1 x 14 (4pps)
- stretch -

Triceps:
Seated Overhead Machine Press: 1 x 10 (160)
Weighted Dips: 1 x 14 (+55lbs)
Reverse Pushdown: 1 x 7 (70)
- stretch -

1 serving Torrent
2 BCAA Max caps

*Locked in and growth is happening rapidly.
*Strength is near/at its highest mark when I was 232lbs, and I'm only ~205lbs
*Watching Blood and Guts between sets is THE BIGGEST MOTIVATOR.
*Let's GO!

Mr. Aestheticz
12-11-09, 9:02 am
Yeah Son Solid Work!

Keep Growing And Keep Grinding!

OklahomaMuscle
12-11-09, 10:39 am
I feel ya on the scale issues A, as well as the strength gains. I'm moving as much or more weight than I did at 260 and I'm only 220 tops...It's definitely a nice feeling. The new gym sounds soooo sick. Lucky SOB

pmug0000
12-11-09, 12:25 pm
Some big weights being put up in that shoulders session, nice work

scals
12-11-09, 1:01 pm
Solid workout brother. B&G definitely a motivator!!!

Aggression
12-11-09, 2:54 pm
Yeah Son Solid Work!

Keep Growing And Keep Grinding!

That's the name of the game son! Clean gains on the way.

I feel ya on the scale issues A, as well as the strength gains. I'm moving as much or more weight than I did at 260 and I'm only 220 tops...It's definitely a nice feeling. The new gym sounds soooo sick. Lucky SOB

Yup. I feel great, look great, and I'm pushing the same weight without the extra 30lbs. Its looking real good brother, real good.

Some big weights being put up in that shoulders session, nice work

Easing back into the sessions, my friend. I have yet to totally max myself out in the gym with this HIT stuff. I'm still 'warming up the engine' so to speak. By next week, I'll be locked in and ready to really hit some solid sessions.

Solid workout brother. B&G definitely a motivator!!!

Absolutely. They had the 'Battle for the Olympia 1996' playing for a week; that got old. When I went in there on Wednesday, they were rocking Blood and Guts. Nothing beats resting between sets and watching Dorian fuck shit up in his gym.

12-11-09, 3:08 pm
How are you liking your pre-workout concoction???

B Con
12-11-09, 3:49 pm
LOL YOU would know about Canada's iHop status haha

Aggression
12-11-09, 4:01 pm
How are you liking your pre-workout concoction???

Its great man. Can't get enough of it. I can't wait to start drinking it. T-minus 45min!

LOL YOU would know about Canada's iHop status haha

LMFAO! I put there in there just so you can point it out! lol

Firedrake
12-11-09, 5:32 pm
Great work bro -- good luck moving the arms after that!

Aggression
12-14-09, 8:43 am
Great work bro -- good luck moving the arms after that!

Arms felt niCe.

Aggression
12-14-09, 8:48 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 scoop ST
1 pack of Nitro G
3 SP Beta Alanine

Back:
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 1 x 12 (200)
Single Arm Machine Row: 1 x 8 (3p)
T-Bar Machine Row: 1 x 9 (3p)
Rack Deads: 1 x 3 (405)
BTN HS Pulldown: 1 x 8 (3p)
-stretch-

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 1 x 16 (3p)
Standing Calf Raise: 1 x 15 (260)

4 scoops HardFast
2 BCAA Max caps

*First back workout at Apollon; a little awkward getting used to new machines
*Rack Dead pins were set significantly lower than usual; should have used less weight
*Felt good and possibly found a workout partner; dude jumped in during calves and we got to BS-ing about training and all. We're suppose to train legs tomorrow ...

McFly
12-14-09, 8:50 am
*Felt good and possibly found a workout partner; dude jumped in during calves and we got to BS-ing about training and all. We're suppose to train legs tomorrow ...

good luck with the new training partner...hope he can hang with you! LOL

scals
12-14-09, 9:11 am
Strong back day brother. Good luck with the partner.

Mr. Aestheticz
12-14-09, 9:56 am

x2

OklahomaMuscle
12-14-09, 10:53 am
Lookin real good in here, new training partner could be a great thing with all the HIT going on. Keep doing your thing big man

B Con
12-14-09, 11:00 am
As everyone else has said best of luck with the new partner... hopefully he can hang. Solid back thrashing as well...

Aggression
12-14-09, 12:13 pm

Yeah he seems like a strong dude, so we'll see.

Strong back day brother. Good luck with the partner.

x2

Appreciate it, fellas.

Lookin real good in here, new training partner could be a great thing with all the HIT going on. Keep doing your thing big man

Yup. I spent 2 weeks really getting into the flow/groove of the whole system. Now its time to turn it up a notch and go beyond failure in my sets. Perfect timing. And I'm just getting comfortable enough in my new setting to where I can easily ask for a spot by any of the regulars. Growth time.

As everyone else has said best of luck with the new partner... hopefully he can hang. Solid back thrashing as well...

We'll see what happens. I saw him do legs once before; pretty strong. So it should be a good session as long as it doesn't fall through. He seemed pretty excited about it, so its time to rock and roll.

B Con
12-14-09, 12:55 pm
I just got an email saying Everything is better in your Northern Neighbor's area... (i.e. Canada) Any truth to this?

Aggression
12-14-09, 12:57 pm
I just got an email saying Everything is better in your Northern Neighbor's area... (i.e. Canada) Any truth to this?

I'll let you know when I go there in a few weeks.

B Con
12-14-09, 12:59 pm
I'll let you know when I go there in a few weeks.

OH SHIT! I hear they have this dish up there called Poutine or something like that. It's basically fries, with cheese melted on it, and gravy on top. Get some pronto.

Last time I was up that way was a LONG time ago for Niagra Falls.

Aggression
12-14-09, 1:08 pm
OH SHIT! I hear they have this dish up there called Poutine or something like that. It's basically fries, with cheese melted on it, and gravy on top. Get some pronto.

Last time I was up that way was a LONG time ago for Niagra Falls.

Man someone else told me about that!! Or was it you?! Yeah I plan on going up there but I have to figure shit out b/c the Arnold is right around there. I have to see about taking off work and all, but I'm definitely going there. Maybe just a one-way ticket! :-o

LayzieBone085
12-14-09, 1:09 pm
Its called "Garbage Plate"
They serve that around Buffalo and across the boarder.. TO DIE FOR!

B Con
12-14-09, 1:10 pm
Man someone else told me about that!! Or was it you?! Yeah I plan on going up there but I have to figure shit out b/c the Arnold is right around there. I have to see about taking off work and all, but I'm definitely going there. Maybe just a one-way ticket! :-o

One way ticket? You'll be adding EH to the end of all your sentences then hahahaha

Aggression
12-14-09, 1:21 pm

Sounds delicious.

One way ticket? You'll be adding EH to the end of all your sentences then hahahaha

Already have my friend, already have.

NaturallyPumpd
12-14-09, 11:59 pm
You have been making progress in here while I have had to back track, but its all good I am making a solid comeback.

Aggression
12-15-09, 9:08 am
You have been making progress in here while I have had to back track, but its all good I am making a solid comeback.

No doubt, NP. Keep back on that grind and do some work.

Aggression
12-15-09, 9:19 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 serving NaNoVapor sample
2 SP BCAA Max Caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

1 serving SizeOn sample intra

Chest:
HS Incline Press: 1 x 8 (365)
Flat BB Bench: 1 x 8 (245)
Incline DB Fly: 1 x 10 (55)
DB Pullover: 1 x 10 (85)
-stretch-

Biceps:
Cable Curls: 1 x 13 (120)
1 Arm DB Preacher Bench Curl: 1 x 10 (35)
High Seat Cable Curl: 1 x 8 (40)
DB Single Arm Hammer Curl: 1 x 10 (35)
-stretch-

2 SP BCAA Max Caps

15min cardio

1 serving HardFast

Groundpounder88
12-15-09, 9:25 am

Yea I'm originally from Buffalo and that stuff is great!

Mr. Aestheticz
12-15-09, 10:33 am
Great Work Sir!!!

OklahomaMuscle
12-15-09, 10:36 am
The weights are starting to creep up, hell of a session there A. Do what you do playboy

Aggression
12-15-09, 12:47 pm
Yea I'm originally from Buffalo and that stuff is great!

I hear great things. I must try it when I go up there.

Great Work Sir!!!

Thanks, Mr. A.

The weights are starting to creep up, hell of a session there A. Do what you do playboy

Weights are jumping for sure. I'm loving it.

LayzieBone085
12-15-09, 1:30 pm
Well. I will be on the road traveling over x-mas break, I may have to stop at an Ihop in your name...

Just sayin' :)

C.Coronato
12-15-09, 4:08 pm
Oh boy lots of weights being thrown around. Im down for that Apollon session next week.

scals
12-15-09, 5:18 pm
Real STRONG workout brother. You killed it, no doubt.

Aggression
12-16-09, 8:24 am
Well. I will be on the road traveling over x-mas break, I may have to stop at an Ihop in your name...

Just sayin' :)

Ha, my thread has turned into THE spot to chat about IHOP; I like it. Let us know how it goes down, big man.

Oh boy lots of weights being thrown around. Im down for that Apollon session next week.

Hell yeah.

Real STRONG workout brother. You killed it, no doubt.

You know it, S. Strength has been increasing at an alarming weight; shit looks good.

Aggression
12-16-09, 8:29 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1 scoop Shock Therapy
1 pack of Nitro
3 SP Beta Alanine

Legs:
Lying Leg Curl: 1 x 9 (135)
Single Leg Press: 1 x 20 (3pps)
Leg Press: 1 x 15 (10pps)
DB SLDL: 1 x 12 (95s)
Squats: 1 x 10 (225)
-- super set w/ --
Leg Ext: 1 x 8 (150)
Standing Single Leg Curl: 1 x 9 (50)
- stretches -

1 serving HardFast

*Aggression's new official pump-up song: Seether - Pride:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIH5eHAsg9o
-- After that little guitar solo and hard verse, I wanna kill someone

Mr. Aestheticz
12-16-09, 8:47 am
Lol Solid Session!!!

Breaking News: Adam H. Is On The Fbi Top 10 Wanted List For A Slaughtering After Listening To Seether!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LayzieBone085
12-16-09, 9:00 am
Ha, my thread has turned into THE spot to chat about IHOP; I like it. Let us know how it goes down, big man.

I think if i post pictures it may make everyone in here run away..

Thinking 4 Eggnog Pancakes and an order of nutella crepes, sided with eggs/hashbrowns.

What you think?

C.Coronato
12-16-09, 10:11 am
Hardfast Eh? Going a little throw back? Are you doing any carbs with that or just the shake?

Aggression
12-16-09, 11:05 am
Lol Solid Session!!!

Breaking News: Adam H. Is On The Fbi Top 10 Wanted List For A Slaughtering After Listening To Seether!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha. Seether is one of, if not my favorite bands. They have that hard rock mentality but they can also do that 'smooth' shit, ya know?

I put all their albums on my ipod the other day and just as I went to hit my one heavy set, that song came on. I listened to the whole thing and then replayed it while I hit that set. Needless to say, I crushed my previous reps/weight on that exercise.

I think if i post pictures it may make everyone in here run away..

Thinking 4 Eggnog Pancakes and an order of nutella crepes, sided with eggs/hashbrowns.

What you think?

what the fuck. that's a deadly combination.

Eggnog pancakes = win
nutella crepe = win
eggs/hashbrowns = win

result: TOO MUCH WIN.

Hardfast Eh? Going a little throw back? Are you doing any carbs with that or just the shake?

Yes sir, going back to the old school styles. HardFast has 52g carbs in its formula, which is plenty for me. Another good thing is that it doesn't bloat me up like Torrent does. And all those extra 'goodies' ain't a bad thing.

Aggression
12-16-09, 11:05 am
I was fortunate enough to scoop an early batch of Project Z. My log will be here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28938

LayzieBone085
12-16-09, 12:08 pm
Will be following along the Z log, but not posting, hoping to see what it brings to ya.

Is there ever enough WIN at the Ihop? not when you live 6 hours away, making my trip well worth it.

Aggression
12-16-09, 1:09 pm
Will be following along the Z log, but not posting, hoping to see what it brings to ya.

Is there ever enough WIN at the Ihop? not when you live 6 hours away, making my trip well worth it.

I couldn't imagine. I didn't go there for years. Since my show ended (Oct 31st), I've been there maybe 7-8 times, each time I got something different, each time it was delicious.

Best meal was 'International Crepe Passport':

Two Eggs
Two bacon strips
Two pork sausage links
Nutella Crepes

win overload

prowrestler
12-16-09, 2:11 pm
heres a better pump up song for ya, let me share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpQTgMKfI5g

B Con
12-16-09, 2:21 pm
Whats good today A?

LayzieBone085
12-16-09, 2:52 pm
Never had the nutella crepes, but since you say they are so good, those are on my list of things to get!

Thank you A :)

Aggression
12-16-09, 3:38 pm
heres a better pump up song for ya, let me share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpQTgMKfI5g

Ah Hatebreed; always a winner in my book when talking about hardcore metal songs.

Whats good today A?

Ah, same old, B. Strength shooting up through the roof lately; must be that 'mystery supplement' I was taking for a while.

Stats:
HS incline press went from 315x11 to 368x8
leg press went from 8ppsx20 to 10ppsx15

.. not bad ..

too bad I finished the product last night :-(

Never had the nutella crepes, but since you say they are so good, those are on my list of things to get!

Thank you A :)

Can't go wrong with anything on that menu, but those nutella crepes are the bomb shit.

LayzieBone085
12-16-09, 4:33 pm
You get them with all the fruit? or do you nix the fruit and eat them straight up with whip cream?

I read online each crepe is only 220 kcals (with all the toppings).. man.. that is unlike IHOP