PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

ghost
03-17-10, 11:50 am
haha! post #4000 for here!

Aggression
03-17-10, 12:04 pm
Glad to see you back in action, ha ha yeah i had the same breathing problem when i was tipping the scales as well lmao so i completely understand!

Anyways the form will come to you so will the reps, not in a hurry are yuh?

Yeah dude it was bad news bears. Bulking or not, c'mon now, it was pretty bad, lol.

No rush at all. Those 6 reps at 275 last night felt 100x better than the 10 I used to get with 275 before I fixed my form. Lovin' it dude.

Nice work bro! I bet you'll be feeling this one for a few days.

Legs were spazzin' out last night in bed; always a good sign.

Glad the form is starting to solidify A, I know what your talking about when you say it feels totally different. hell I catch myself sitting back and pushing my hips out when I sit in chairs and shit now...haha it's like second nature after a while. Keep up the good work

Yup. Before each rep, I had to pause and think about it. It definitely cost me some reps, but at this point, its totally worth it. I'll benefit in the end, for sure.

Better form on squats is always a win/win situation. Great work A. No doubt shaving those seconds off the time feels good... I too know the pains of being out of breath at times when "heavily" bulking haha

Yeah dude, it feels nice to hop off that tread after doing a nice 1.5mile. I want to achieve that 'hybrid' status of a bodybuilder, haha.

Yeah man, sometimes it was pretty pathetic/sad. But I was 235lbs so I didn't care, lol.

C.Coronato
03-17-10, 3:00 pm
Nice to see Squats back in the mix. I miss em!

Big C
03-17-10, 3:02 pm
Real good leg session dude.....glad things are coming along. U looked big at the Arnold too....looks like we are all raising the bar.

LayzieBone085
03-17-10, 3:25 pm
My man, you been taking down any IHOP lately? :)

Mr. Aestheticz
03-17-10, 3:44 pm
bulking or not, c'mon now, it was pretty bad, lol.

agreed 1000% never again lmao!!!

Max-Angle
03-17-10, 5:23 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max caps

Legs:
Lying Leg Curl: 1 x 8 (150)
Vertical Leg Press: 1 x 15 (6pps)
BB Squat: 1 x 6 (275)*
Leg Extensions: 1 x 15
Lying DB Leg Curl: 1 x 12
Leg Press Calf Raise: 1 x 14
Seated Calf Raise: 1 x 12

1 pack Nitro G
1s CARB Max
1s Glutamine

*Squat form is coming along nicely/quickly. It feels like a whole new exercise to me. Last night the form was solid, yet really slow because I was actually concentrating on bending at the hips, so I wasn't able to get many reps with 275. As time goes on, I'll get more comfortable with the form and be able to do it in a quicker, more fluid fashion.

Lookin nice man, keep up the great work

scals
03-17-10, 8:31 pm
Looking good bro. Heavy on the vertical press.

Aggression
03-18-10, 8:31 am
Nice to see Squats back in the mix. I miss em!

I've acquired a new found love for the squats since I've redone the form. Can't wait to toss up some heavy weight and get real fluid with the form.

Real good leg session dude.....glad things are coming along. U looked big at the Arnold too....looks like we are all raising the bar.

Ye sir, I appreciate it. Gotta keep improving, no doubt.

My man, you been taking down any IHOP lately? :)

Actually, I haven't been there in months, probably since the last time I mentioned it to you. I guess it was one of those phases. Back then, I was indulging a little more than I should have been. I've since cleaned it up, big time, and its looking good. That doesn't mean I won't hit that place up in the near future though ...

agreed 1000% never again lmao!!!

HaHa, felt.

Lookin nice man, keep up the great work

Thanks, big guy. Gotta get them legs to grow!

Looking good bro. Heavy on the vertical press.

Love that machine. Not too many spots have it nowadays. I always get a sick pump on that piece.

LayzieBone085
03-18-10, 8:59 am
Uh oh! I unleashed the IHOP beast :)

RICER88
03-18-10, 12:12 pm
Nice leg workout bro, good to see that the form is coming along. Just keep pounding away and the weight will start to pile on sooner or later.

RICER88

PIJW
03-18-10, 12:38 pm
Whats going on in here?

C.Coronato
03-18-10, 4:24 pm
I've acquired a new found love for the squats since I've redone the form. Can't wait to toss up some heavy weight and get real fluid with the form.

AMEN.

Beach91
03-18-10, 4:27 pm
Yeah bro, Squats are the foundation of any exercise prog., just as a nice set a wheels are the foundation for a champion physique. Now that your forms on lock, results and bigger no. are sure to follow!

Aggression
03-19-10, 8:25 am
Uh oh! I unleashed the IHOP beast :)

Ha. Its one of those phases I guess. I didn't eat there for about 6 years straight and then all of a sudden, I hit that place up 6 times in as many weeks. Now its been another 6 since I've been there. My 'cheat meal' has been taken over by sushi.

Nice leg workout bro, good to see that the form is coming along. Just keep pounding away and the weight will start to pile on sooner or later.

RICER88

Yes sir. Looking forward to each leg day now.

Whats going on in here?

Training, eating, chillen. You know how I does.

AMEN.

You said it, brother.

Yeah bro, Squats are the foundation of any exercise prog., just as a nice set a wheels are the foundation for a champion physique. Now that your forms on lock, results and bigger no. are sure to follow!

Yup. My legs actually turned out to be a strong point in my phsyique. They just needed a bit more 'detail', but the size was there. Now they'll get even bigger ...

Aggression
03-19-10, 8:28 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

Shock Therapy and BCAA Max pre

Shoulders:
HS Press: 1 x 8 (300)
Standing BB Press: 1 x 8 (155)
Cable Laterals: 1 x 10
Bent Over DB Laterals: 1 x 15 (50s)
DB Shrugs: 1 x 12 (130s)

Triceps:
V-Bar Pushdown: 1 x 8
Close Grip Bench Press: 1 x 8 (250)
One Arm OvrHd DB Ext: 1 x 8
-- super set w/ --
DB Kickbacks: 1 x 10

1.5mile run

Nitro G, CARB Max, Glutamine postWO

LayzieBone085
03-19-10, 8:41 am
What limits do you give on your cheat meal calorie wise? Seems like If i did one it would put me on backtrack for a LONG TIME, believe me my appetite is never ending and I have won several eating competitions.. LOL

Aggression
03-19-10, 8:54 am
What limits do you give on your cheat meal calorie wise? Seems like If i did one it would put me on backtrack for a LONG TIME, believe me my appetite is never ending and I have won several eating competitions.. LOL

I eat 100% clean Monday-Saturday, as if its a contest-diet. So when my 'cheat meal' comes around, I have no boundaries or limits. I don't count calories, carbs, fats, etc. I just eat whatever I want, and I eat a lot of it. I eat 5 whole food meals a day, and one protein shake (before bed). When I have my cheat meal, I may only eat 3 or 4 meals that day, depending on how big that meal is. I just listen to my body. If I have my cheat and I'm still full 4 hours later, I don't eat. If I cheat and I'm hungry 1hr later, I'll eat.

The last few cheat meals were nothing crazy. One Sunday it was just 7 rolls of sushi. The other it was 3 slices of pizza, a handful of buffalo wings, and a big ice cream sundae. Its whatever I'm craving for that week.

Aggression
03-19-10, 9:05 am
They had a WSM 2009 Marathon on ESPN2 last night, and that's just about all I did last night. I love watching this shit. These guys are inhumanly strong. Not only are the single reps they do impressive, but its the succession of reps they do with increased weight. For example, the deadlift starts off at ~500lbs. And each barrel increases the load up to about 800+lbs. Damn. Watching this makes me want to train for this shit.

10min YouTube Compilation of the 2009 WSM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d0llgs5OZY

Was watching this one last night. The plane weighs 97,000lbs. Yeah, Ninety-Seven Thousand pounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe0ulWCgYy4

Mr. Aestheticz
03-19-10, 9:33 am
Yeah those dudes are intense, my boy i played high school ball with and am good friends with is a pro strongman and is amazing the shit he does, but it is def amazing to watch and does motivate you!

Phil800101
03-19-10, 9:37 am
Killer session Adam! Nice and thorough.

B Con
03-19-10, 9:58 am
I watched that a bit as well flipping b/t the games. That shit's just outta this world man... those big mack truck pulls are intense...

Aggression
03-19-10, 1:19 pm
Yeah those dudes are intense, my boy i played high school ball with and am good friends with is a pro strongman and is amazing the shit he does, but it is def amazing to watch and does motivate you!

Absolutely.

Killer session Adam! Nice and thorough.

Thanks, P.

I watched that a bit as well flipping b/t the games. That shit's just outta this world man... those big mack truck pulls are intense...

I'll be there one day ...

LayzieBone085
03-19-10, 4:39 pm
This should be called Aggrssion: Adding size day by day. Blowing up son!

Aggression
03-21-10, 3:52 pm
This should be called Aggrssion: Adding size day by day. Blowing up son!

And its about to really pick up ...

Aggression
03-21-10, 3:56 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

Shock + BCAA Max pre

Back:
Deadlifts: 135x15x2, 225x10, 315x5, 365x3, 405x3
DB Row: 3 x 8 (140s)
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 3 x 8
Chin ups w/25lb chains around the neck: 3 sets til failure
Back Exts w/25lb plate: 3 x 10

NitroG, CARB Max, Glutamine postWO

Phil800101
03-21-10, 4:29 pm
Sick back work bro! Looking strong.

Beach91
03-21-10, 5:55 pm
Chins with Chains around your neck, fuckin sick!! i wish my gym would allow that, i have to sneak chalk in for my deads

Sick work man, simply sick!

mritter3
03-21-10, 9:27 pm
strong back workout aggression, those chins must have been brutal man.

LayzieBone085
03-22-10, 8:19 am
Send me some chains So i can look like an alpha badass as well!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-22-10, 8:34 am
Do you think feel or given it thought that maybe theback extensions are a lil much being you dead lifted?

Just picking your brain playboy, looking solid in here, hope all is well!

Aggression
03-22-10, 8:40 am
Sick back work bro! Looking strong.

Thanks, P. My back had a different soreness to it after that workout. Felt good.

Chins with Chains around your neck, fuckin sick!! i wish my gym would allow that, i have to sneak chalk in for my deads

Sick work man, simply sick!

Yeah dude. I saw some guy doing this big circuit, leading off with chins. I asked him if I could give 'em a shot. Its definitely something I'll be doing again. Fortunately, Apollon is a proven hardcore gym. Chains, chalk, etc is part of the atmosphere. We even that that deadlift tool that allows you to load up the plates easier. I don't know the actual name, but raises the bar up about an inch so that you can just slide plates on/off with ease

Pic of said tool: http://www.westside-barbell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/Deadlift-Jack1.jpg

strong back workout aggression, those chins must have been brutal man.

Yeah man, no joke.

Send me some chains So i can look like an alpha badass as well!

HaHa. Shit was legit, LB.

Do you think feel or given it thought that maybe theback extensions are a lil much being you dead lifted?

Just picking your brain playboy, looking solid in here, hope all is well!

Honestly, I didn't give it much thought when I was doing them. I was feeling great in there and just wanted to hit something else to finish off the back, and I went with the extensions. My lower back usually gets pretty tight when doing deads, but I felt incredible throughout the whole workout. I just go with the flow. If my back was tight, I wouldn't have done the extensions.

Phil800101
03-22-10, 9:34 am
Usually it's just called a jack. Makes changing the plates SO much easier.

B Con
03-22-10, 11:17 am
Love the back session. Damn that's what I'm talking bout. How many chins you manage?

scals
03-22-10, 7:21 pm
Looking good bro. You have any plans on competing this year?

OklahomaMuscle
03-22-10, 7:24 pm
My boy's on point in here. You're straight killing it playboy. Love the chains, and I actually like following my deads with the extensions, really stretches em out and I guarantee you'll see the benefit in your squat my man

Big C
03-22-10, 8:06 pm
Big back bro......keep up the intensity and determination....you're going places.

Aggression
03-23-10, 8:35 am
Usually it's just called a jack. Makes changing the plates SO much easier.

Hell yeah it does, haha.

Love the back session. Damn that's what I'm talking bout. How many chins you manage?

At that point, only 5. I didn't plan on doing chins, but once I saw the chains lying there, I couldn't pass 'em up.

Looking good bro. You have any plans on competing this year?

Nothing set right now, but that can always change.

My boy's on point in here. You're straight killing it playboy. Love the chains, and I actually like following my deads with the extensions, really stretches em out and I guarantee you'll see the benefit in your squat my man

Ahhh that would be niCe!

Big back bro......keep up the intensity and determination....you're going places.

Thanks, C. Felt really good during that whole workout.

Aggression
03-23-10, 8:39 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

Pre:
Shock and BCAA Max

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press: 135x15x2, 225x5, 275x4, 315x1, 335x1
Incline HS Press: 3 x 6-10 (225x10, 315x10, 365x6)
Flat DB Press (Neutral Grip): 3 x 8-10 (80x10, 90x10, 100x10)
Pec Dec: 2 x 15

Biceps:
1-Arm HS Preacher Bench Curl: 3 x 6-10 (25x12, 50x10, 75x6)
BB Curl: 3 x 6-10 (80+barx6 [shorter bar. don't know the weight of it])
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 6-10 (35x10, 50x8, 60x6)

smoothballer
03-23-10, 8:50 am
Awesome chest session Aggression!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-23-10, 9:17 am
Solid work pimp, i have tried the hs incline press numerous times and i know to each is own but damn i just do not like that thing lol, no matter how hard i try to focus on form and function i feel it in my shoulders more lol!

B Con
03-23-10, 9:20 am
Hell yeah. I approve of that hard hitting chest session... WOW. Great stuff A. You need to get a pic of you with those chains on doing chins... that sounds like a new avi...

Phil800101
03-23-10, 9:28 am
Killer workout my man! I bet your chest and bis were smoked.

Aggression
03-23-10, 9:54 am
Awesome chest session Aggression!

Thanks, baller. I went a different route and decided to hit more of a 'power' workout.

Solid work pimp, i have tried the hs incline press numerous times and i know to each is own but damn i just do not like that thing lol, no matter how hard i try to focus on form and function i feel it in my shoulders more lol!

Ha. To each is own is right! I love that machine! Its one of my favorite movements.

Hell yeah. I approve of that hard hitting chest session... WOW. Great stuff A. You need to get a pic of you with those chains on doing chins... that sounds like a new avi...

Yeah I definitely need to do that!

Killer workout my man! I bet your chest and bis were smoked.

Yeah, they were pumped much more than usual last night. Good stuff.

Beach91
03-23-10, 5:44 pm
Holy Crap A, i just checked that dead tool, i think i should buy one and donate it to my gym, only prob is, they would probably turn around and sell it to another gym! You should get a pic of doing dips with those chains too, just like Branch, hardcore man!

scals
03-23-10, 7:40 pm
Pushin some heavy ass weight on the bench. Nice job brother.

Aggression
03-24-10, 8:30 am
Holy Crap A, i just checked that dead tool, i think i should buy one and donate it to my gym, only prob is, they would probably turn around and sell it to another gym! You should get a pic of doing dips with those chains too, just like Branch, hardcore man!

Yeah man. I'll definitely be doing some weighted dips with some chains in the near future! Hell yeah.

Pushin some heavy ass weight on the bench. Nice job brother.

Trying to. Things are only starting to get serious now. I have big plans ...

OklahomaMuscle
03-24-10, 10:01 am
STRONG pressing in here A, definitely taking the intensity to another level. Get big son...get big

B Con
03-24-10, 12:08 pm
A is the man.

Aggression
03-24-10, 12:12 pm
STRONG pressing in here A, definitely taking the intensity to another level. Get big son...get big

Gotta step my game up in here, OKM! Can't let you dudes blow past me, lol.

A is the man.

Word up.

Aggression
03-24-10, 4:40 pm
I think its about time to build some strength ....

scals
03-24-10, 8:02 pm

Best thing I have heard all day.

OklahomaMuscle
03-24-10, 11:44 pm

YEAH BOOYYY!! do work homie!!

Phil800101
03-25-10, 12:41 am

Hell yeah!

Aggression
03-25-10, 8:33 am
Best thing I have heard all day.

Glad I can be of some help, Big Steve. Gotta push them numbers up for March 2011.

YEAH BOOYYY!! do work homie!!

Hell yeah!

Shit just got real.

Aggression
03-25-10, 8:52 am
... Or as I like to call it, 'Fie Trey Uno' ...

Well .. I've decided to tackle this whole 5/3/1 program. Many of my fellow members on this site are giving it a run with much success. Also, after watching yet another World's Strongest Man marathon, I've come to the conclusion that I simply need to become a lot stronger than I currently am. If Kevin Nee is my age (~24) and pulling 900lbs+ off the floor and I've only doing 450, something needs to change. I'm not saying I'll be on ESPN2 anytime soon, but I definitely need to step my game up. I've tackled the bodybuilding stage, and I've more or less trained like a bodybuilder since I first picked up a weight. I'm going to switch gears a bit and see how a strength program suits me. I'm actually very excited about this, as its something completely new to me. Also, the idea of progression through percentages leaves you with no choice but to progress in the weights used. I've been laying low this week, going in the gym and just testing out my maxes to see where I'll be starting from in the FieTreyUno.

I hit chest on Monday and tried maxing out. The best I've done is 315lbs for 3 reps. I tried 335 for 1 rep on Monday and didn't fully lock out, but I know that its more or less my 'max' on that exercise. I've maxed out on deads at 465lbs, but I'll be testing a new max without the use of straps, as the FieTreyUno recommends going strapless, and I'm in agreement. Chalk will be used and I'll see what I can pull for one rep. This will be done tomorrow, along with my standing military press max out. As for squats, here was yesterday's leg routine:

Squats
barx10, 135x12, 135x5, 225x5, 275x3, 315x1, 335x1

Lying Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Seated Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Standing Calf Raise: 3 x 10

As you know, 3 weeks ago I decided it was necessary to revamp my squat form, as it was less than stellar. Since then I've felt better and better with each session, and I hit 335x1 last night; a weight that I haven't even thought about pushing when I was still with my older form. I didn't even need a belt for 225/275, when I 'relied' on my belt for 225 in the past. Shits gonna get fun gentlemen. Monday starts the legit workout.

Diet:
I'll still be eating for mass, bodybuilder style. Five whole food meals per day and one postworkout shake (Torrent or NitroG/CARB Max). Each meal will have 9-10oz protein and carbs in all but the last whole food meal. Grow-time. Supplement plan will be laid out later on in the day, maybe ;-)

Cardio:
It will definitely be implemented. Running 1.5-2miles 2-3x per week is the way its going to look now. To put it simply, I want to get stronger and grow in size, yet not be out of breathe when I run around the kitchen table after my dog, lol.

Here we go ...

mritter3
03-25-10, 9:00 am
great work here aggression....531 is a great program...ill def. be following this one.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-25-10, 9:23 am
::smh:: Wtf do i have to start 5/3/1 as well next off-season and hop on the ban wagon lmao!

B Con
03-25-10, 10:13 am
Yes sir. Can't wait to see the progress with this... a monster in the making...

Aggression
03-25-10, 10:39 am
great work here aggression....531 is a great program...ill def. be following this one.

Let's see what happens.

::smh:: Wtf do i have to start 5/3/1 as well next off-season and hop on the ban wagon lmao!

Sorry dude. Invitation only.

Yes sir. Can't wait to see the progress with this... a monster in the making...

And its only phase 1, B.

LittleMan55
03-25-10, 11:36 am
Uh-Oh 5/3/1! I'm going to run it this summer during BAR Prep. Well, that is if my toe heals quick enough so I can squat and deadlift by then.

Phil800101
03-25-10, 12:09 pm
Looks like a solid plan bro! This is going to be good...

smoothballer
03-25-10, 1:26 pm
Definitely interested in 5/3/1. Looking forward to seeing your results. I have the manual and will probably run it after I'm done with my current bulking routine. Subbed for the ride!

Aggression
03-25-10, 2:46 pm
Uh-Oh 5/3/1! I'm going to run it this summer during BAR Prep. Well, that is if my toe heals quick enough so I can squat and deadlift by then.

Where we're going .... we don't need toes.

Looks like a solid plan bro! This is going to be good...

You better believe it.

Definitely interested in 5/3/1. Looking forward to seeing your results. I have the manual and will probably run it after I'm done with my current bulking routine. Subbed for the ride!

Thank goodness for strength. Pure, natural strength ... FTW!

Aggression
03-25-10, 2:48 pm
U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Standing Military Press
barx20, barx10, 95x10, 135x5, 165x5, 185x3, 200x1, 210x1

Standing Side Laterals
2 x 10 (40s)

- had to clean the first rep of each set
- shocked myself with pressing 210. I just wanted 200, but that went up easy.
- maxin' out on deads and bench press tomorrow. doing bench again b/c monday's attempt was weak, probably due to a less than stellar diet through the weekend.

maxin' and then relaxin'.

OklahomaMuscle
03-25-10, 3:26 pm
Stong Military numbers homie. I definitely need to step my game up... NICE

Beach91
03-25-10, 5:23 pm
Good thoughts on the 5/3/1, I am about to start it next month as well. for Natty bodybuilders I believe the key to gains is very simple, u must get stronger.

Tonnes of brothers on here are goin 5/3/1 with good gains, as you said in my journal, if it ups your bench max totals, when you go back to doing bench for rep ranges, the amount of poundage u will/can handle will increase which will equal those size gains

Have fun Maxing out! Solid meal plan too bro!

LayzieBone085
03-25-10, 7:39 pm
5/3/1 time to blow up!

Phil800101
03-26-10, 3:34 am
Strong work bro! Good stuff.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-26-10, 8:18 am
sorry dude. Invitation only.

ilk screw you guys anyways >(

Aggression
03-26-10, 8:41 am
Stong Military numbers homie. I definitely need to step my game up... NICE

Thanks, OKM. I was definitely pleased with the numbers, being that I've never really done a standing military press before.

Good thoughts on the 5/3/1, I am about to start it next month as well. for Natty bodybuilders I believe the key to gains is very simple, u must get stronger.

Tonnes of brothers on here are goin 5/3/1 with good gains, as you said in my journal, if it ups your bench max totals, when you go back to doing bench for rep ranges, the amount of poundage u will/can handle will increase which will equal those size gains

Have fun Maxing out! Solid meal plan too bro!

Absolutely, B. Its not about just switching gears for the sake of changing. Its a switch in order to progress. Once I turn back to the BB-ing style of training, the heavier weights will translate to bigger muscular gains. Its all about the marathon, not the sprint.

5/3/1 time to blow up!

Hell yeah.

Strong work bro! Good stuff.

Thanks, P.

ilk screw you guys anyways >(

Don't worry, Mr. A. I have connections. Let me see if I can get some pull for ya ;-)

mritter3
03-26-10, 8:47 am
strong OHP there aggression, your maxes all look solid man...those numbers will def. be increasing with the 531...tear it up man.

Aggression
03-26-10, 2:21 pm
strong OHP there aggression, your maxes all look solid man...those numbers will def. be increasing with the 531...tear it up man.

Let's see what the bench press and deadlift maxes are. I'll be hitting 'em both up in about 10min.

I'm psyched up about this. I've never been one to try to hit heavy weight, so I'm pumped to see what kind of progress I can make.

Strength.

OklahomaMuscle
03-26-10, 2:28 pm
Let's see what the bench press and deadlift maxes are. I'll be hitting 'em both up in about 10min.

I'm psyched up about this. I've never been one to try to hit heavy weight, so I'm pumped to see what kind of progress I can make.

Strength.

DO WORK homie, kill it

Aggression
03-26-10, 3:35 pm
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Shock/BCAA Max Pre

Bench Press:
barx20, barx10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 265x3, 275x1, 315x1, 335x0
*failed again at 335. Even though I've done 315x3, I'll use this as my max. Heavier weight causes some uncomfort in the elbow area for me. Hopefully as I consistently work with heavier weight it will become more comfortable.

Deads (belt/chalk):
135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 405x1, 465x1
*same max lift as when I used straps. Bottom portion is slow off the ground, yet once I get it shin/knee level, it easily goes up (probably from doing rack deads so consistently). This will become easier as I continue to lift from the floor

DO WORK homie, kill it

Work was done. Feeling good with all but the bench press. And I plan to really crank that out with this program.

Aggression
03-26-10, 3:44 pm
This song gets my blood boiling.

Also .. whoever that black haired guitarist is, I'll marry her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

OklahomaMuscle
03-26-10, 3:55 pm
Work was done. Feeling good with all but the bench press. And I plan to really crank that out with this program.

I feel ya man, my bench SUCKS my other lifts are ok but man If I could only bench some respectable weight I'd be stoked. I can barely get 300, but that will change... Solid deads man, it's amazing the difference chalk can make

Aggression
03-26-10, 4:07 pm
I feel ya man, my bench SUCKS my other lifts are ok but man If I could only bench some respectable weight I'd be stoked. I can barely get 300, but that will change... Solid deads man, it's amazing the difference chalk can make

Honestly, I didn't expect to get 400 without straps. I just went with what I could do. 405 went up super easy. The most I ever did with straps was 465, and that was about 6 weeks ago. So I chalked up and went at it; 465 again. Stoked. I want to get that 500 piece, strapless. In time ..

mritter3
03-26-10, 4:18 pm
very strong work aggression...your strength is gonna soar with this program....keep tearing it up man.

LayzieBone085
03-26-10, 4:55 pm
The bar is set, now its time to take off!

Firedrake
03-26-10, 8:30 pm
All right! You have your baseline -- now build on it!

Phil800101
03-26-10, 11:33 pm
Sick work Adam! Looks brutal.

Aggression
03-27-10, 10:05 am
very strong work aggression...your strength is gonna soar with this program....keep tearing it up man.

I'm hoping, buddy!

The bar is set, now its time to take off!

Yes sir. I'm actually pretty pleased with the maxes that were set. It can only get better from here.

All right! You have your baseline -- now build on it!

Time to gain some of that strength

Sick work Adam! Looks brutal.

Yup. I input my numbers into the excel sheet and now I have my number to work with for the next 4 weeks. Looks good. Time to grow.

scals
03-27-10, 11:46 am
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Shock/BCAA Max Pre

Bench Press:
barx20, barx10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 265x3, 275x1, 315x1, 335x0
*failed again at 335. Even though I've done 315x3, I'll use this as my max. Heavier weight causes some uncomfort in the elbow area for me. Hopefully as I consistently work with heavier weight it will become more comfortable.

Deads (belt/chalk):
135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 405x1, 465x1
*same max lift as when I used straps. Bottom portion is slow off the ground, yet once I get it shin/knee level, it easily goes up (probably from doing rack deads so consistently). This will become easier as I continue to lift from the floor

Gearing up brother. Nice. Its gonna be awesome to see what we bring in March 2011.

FITGYM
03-27-10, 12:32 pm
some solid work there and that 500 piece will be here before summer..

Enforcer
03-27-10, 6:02 pm
U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Standing Military Press
barx20, barx10, 95x10, 135x5, 165x5, 185x3, 200x1, 210x1

Standing Side Laterals
2 x 10 (40s)

- had to clean the first rep of each set
- shocked myself with pressing 210. I just wanted 200, but that went up easy.
- maxin' out on deads and bench press tomorrow. doing bench again b/c monday's attempt was weak, probably due to a less than stellar diet through the weekend.

maxin' and then relaxin'.

Im liking the standing bb presses bro, its a staple in my routine and delivers results. Good shit bro, liking the new routine. Wishing you all the best with the new routine, def. cant wait to see how things turn out for you

LayzieBone085
03-27-10, 9:54 pm
210 is NO joke for above the head and standing. Hell of a push there.

Aggression
03-28-10, 12:22 pm
Gearing up brother. Nice. Its gonna be awesome to see what we bring in March 2011.

Absolutely man. I'm getting a head start on my raw total for March 2011 baby!

some solid work there and that 500 piece will be here before summer..

Thanks for dropping in, FITGYM. 500 is definitely one of my short term goals.

Im liking the standing bb presses bro, its a staple in my routine and delivers results. Good shit bro, liking the new routine. Wishing you all the best with the new routine, def. cant wait to see how things turn out for you

I'm just trying to get on your level, my brotha.

210 is NO joke for above the head and standing. Hell of a push there.

Thanks, LB. I was pretty pumped about it and can't wait to push them numbers higher.

Aggression
03-30-10, 8:50 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5 scoops Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max Caps

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press:
185x5
215x5
240x8

DB Press: 3 x 8-10
Machine Fly: 2 x 15

DB Curl: 5 sets

*Wasn't pleased with the 240x8. I've done 275x7-8 in weeks past. I just wasn't feeling it today in the gym. A long day at work and shit weather just put me in a funk. Also, I pretty much trained my chest 3 times in 8 days. I maxed out last Monday and followed that up with a full chest workout. Friday came along and I tried maxing out again, thinking I could get more than I did on Monday. So my chest definitely wasn't 100% ready to rock. Next week will be a different story. I plan to get 8 reps with the heavier weight; easy.

Squats tonight ...

mritter3
03-30-10, 8:54 am
well for your first official 531 workout id say nice work man...240 x 8 is no joke, but i understand your frustration...next chest workout will be a different story...keep tearing it up man.

Razor
03-30-10, 9:03 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5 scoops Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max Caps

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press:
185x5
215x5
240x8

DB Press: 3 x 8-10
Machine Fly: 2 x 15

DB Curl: 5 sets

*Wasn't pleased with the 240x8. I've done 275x7-8 in weeks past. I just wasn't feeling it today in the gym. A long day at work and shit weather just put me in a funk. Also, I pretty much trained my chest 3 times in 8 days. I maxed out last Monday and followed that up with a full chest workout. Friday came along and I tried maxing out again, thinking I could get more than I did on Monday. So my chest definitely wasn't 100% ready to rock. Next week will be a different story. I plan to get 8 reps with the heavier weight; easy.

Squats tonight ...

I hear ya on the bench bud but like you said, sounds like you really put your chest through hell in those 8 days. Dont' beat yourself up to much bro still had a decent day!

Phil800101
03-30-10, 9:13 am
Solid work my man! We all have our "off" days bro, and like you said you were going in with your chest less than 100% rested. It will be yours next week bro!

B Con
03-30-10, 9:19 am
Great work Adam. I hate being in a funk for a session... you still gave it a solid session in there. Give it hell.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-10, 9:21 am
i plan to get 8 reps with the heavier weight; easy.

easy?

You trying to steal my shit?

OklahomaMuscle
03-30-10, 10:12 am
240x8 huh...I wish I was there. Keep it all in perspective kid, off days happen, and for me bench is the one lift that if anything is off for a day it suffers HUGE. Keep pushing and smoke those squats tonight playboy

Aggression
03-30-10, 12:40 pm
well for your first official 531 workout id say nice work man...240 x 8 is no joke, but i understand your frustration...next chest workout will be a different story...keep tearing it up man.

Yup. Next chest workout will be fresh and explosive. One thing I don't like about my gym is that all the barbells lack the 'rings' on the bars. The one ring on each side is way out to the ends. In other gyms, I always placed my pinkie on the closer ring and that was perfect for benching. Its hard to gauge it now.

I hear ya on the bench bud but like you said, sounds like you really put your chest through hell in those 8 days. Dont' beat yourself up to much bro still had a decent day!

Yup. Chest was a bit under recovered. Next Monday will be serious. Next week my final set is 255, and I gaurantee I'll get that for at least 8.

Solid work my man! We all have our "off" days bro, and like you said you were going in with your chest less than 100% rested. It will be yours next week bro!

No doubt. Can't wait for the 255.

Great work Adam. I hate being in a funk for a session... you still gave it a solid session in there. Give it hell.

It happens to everyone. Just gotta put it behind me and kill squats tonight.

easy?

You trying to steal my shit?

HaHa, never! I'm just saying it'll be easy!

240x8 huh...I wish I was there. Keep it all in perspective kid, off days happen, and for me bench is the one lift that if anything is off for a day it suffers HUGE. Keep pushing and smoke those squats tonight playboy

Yup. Squats will be destroyed.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-10, 1:05 pm
haha, never! I'm just saying it'll be easy!

oh oh my bad whoops!

LayzieBone085
03-30-10, 2:36 pm
Keep that head up. Roadblocks hit us here and there. You got this.

T o m m Y
03-30-10, 2:45 pm
Another one following the simple and effective program!
Subbed man..

C.Coronato
03-30-10, 2:58 pm
Squats! Ohhh boy!

Razor
03-30-10, 3:10 pm
Squats! Ohhh boy!

TTL you sound like a little kid in a candy store. HAHA

Beach91
03-30-10, 5:09 pm
Have fun with Squats, although I betcha cant waittill your next chest day comes so you can up that wt. on the bench!

Firedrake
03-30-10, 5:21 pm
Adam -- we all have days that aren't what we want 'em to be, and you have the right of it: put it behind you and move on to the next challenge! Onward and upward!

scals
03-30-10, 6:59 pm
Looking forward to seeing these squats.

Aggression
03-31-10, 8:33 am
oh oh my bad whoops!

Ha, no prob, Mr. A.

Keep that head up. Roadblocks hit us here and there. You got this.

Yup. It was a mixture of different things that caused the bad workout, but I'm past that now! Read below.

Another one following the simple and effective program!
Subbed man..

Simple, yes. Effective? Time will tell. But according to others' journeys in there, its definitely effective!

Squats! Ohhh boy!

Sorry big man. I'm going to have to make sure I don't say that word around you, lol.

TTL you sound like a little kid in a candy store. HAHA

Shit, I wish I could be in TTL's shoes. The day where my trainer tells me I don't need to squat anymore will be a good day.

Have fun with Squats, although I betcha cant waittill your next chest day comes so you can up that wt. on the bench!

Hell yeah, B. Monday can't come soon enough, and I'll be hitting up a different gym to make it even more interesting.

Adam -- we all have days that aren't what we want 'em to be, and you have the right of it: put it behind you and move on to the next challenge! Onward and upward!

Yes sir, FD. Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing these squats.

As was I, scales. As was I.

Aggression
03-31-10, 8:47 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max Caps

Prelude: I'm about 3/4 way to the gym, sipping on my ST, feeling good, feeling great. I come up to a road block where a cop is telling everyone to turn around; road was flooded. I had to backtrack about 20min and then head onto the main highway (the straight route) to the gym, full of traffic. Awesome. I get to the gym about 40min later than usual. Time to do work.

Squats:
warmups (barx15, 135x10, 135x5)
195x5
225x5
255x5+ (11 reps). I wanted 10, got 11; niCe

Leg Press: 5 x 20 (8pps)
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 10-15

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Finale: Get into my car after some stretching and take my first sip of GAA Torrent. Legs are feeling swole and great. About 3min later, I get onto the main highway to head home. At this time I usually fly home, free of traffic. I hit the onramp and BAM; dead stopped. It takes me 30min to go 5miles; fail. The weather, combined with a very popular exit being closed has caused major backups. I finally push past it and head home. I didn't care much about the traffic, b/c I had a cheat meal coming my way. A quesadilla burger w/ fries. Overall ... a good evening.

T o m m Y
03-31-10, 9:18 am
Good work bro!
Yeah thats always nice getting more then you planned..
Quesadilla burger w/ fries FTW..

Razor
03-31-10, 9:27 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max Caps

Prelude: I'm about 3/4 way to the gym, sipping on my ST, feeling good, feeling great. I come up to a road block where a cop is telling everyone to turn around; road was flooded. I had to backtrack about 20min and then head onto the main highway (the straight route) to the gym, full of traffic. Awesome. I get to the gym about 40min later than usual. Time to do work.

Squats:
195x5
225x5

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Finale: Get into my car after some stretching and take my first sip of GAA Torrent. Legs are feeling swole and great. About 3min later, I get onto the main highway to head home. At this time I usually fly home, free of traffic. I hit the onramp and BAM; dead stopped. It takes me 30min to go 5miles; fail. The weather, combined with a very popular exit being closed has caused major backups. I finally push past it and head home. I didn't care much about the traffic, b/c I had a cheat meal coming my way. A quesadilla burger w/ fries. Overall ... a good evening.

Solid leg day bro. Awesome job squeezing out that last 1 on 255. Bet the cheat was even sweeter LOL.

OklahomaMuscle
03-31-10, 9:35 am
Quesadilla burger...hells ya man. Strong squats Big A, I feel ya on the unexpected traffic stuff, I was the cause of some yesterday, truck decided to go to sleep on the off ramp...FML!

Phil800101
03-31-10, 9:49 am
Sick work my man! Simple and brutal.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-31-10, 9:59 am
So you made $6.25 im assuming as well that i show you were able to pay for that burger and fried huh lol lol lol!!!

J-Dawg
03-31-10, 10:46 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max Caps

Squats:
195x5
225x5

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Good work being done in here A. Way to bang out 11 reps at 255.

Agree with the fail on the weather. Really kills the ride home.

Beach91
03-31-10, 11:10 am
the cheat was wall earned, Nice Squat session A! extra cals +extra squats = growth

LayzieBone085
03-31-10, 2:44 pm
Good god quesadilla burger? PICS!

prowrestler
03-31-10, 3:54 pm
solid squats man, way to over double the projected reps haha, bury those fuckin squats

scals
03-31-10, 8:01 pm
Nice work on the squats brother. Big things are happening.

smoothballer
03-31-10, 9:33 pm
Nice looking squats brother!
Yum, the quesadilla burger sounds delicious!

Aggression
04-01-10, 8:43 am
Good work bro!
Yeah thats always nice getting more then you planned..
Quesadilla burger w/ fries FTW..

I was definitely satisfied. I had to go in there and redeem myself after such a poor chest outing. Burger was money.

Solid leg day bro. Awesome job squeezing out that last 1 on 255. Bet the cheat was even sweeter LOL.

Yup. Felt great good. I didn't go to complete failure, which is the recommendation. I maybe could have squeezed out 1-2 more, but I didn't want to leave that shit on the safety bars, haha.

Quesadilla burger...hells ya man. Strong squats Big A, I feel ya on the unexpected traffic stuff, I was the cause of some yesterday, truck decided to go to sleep on the off ramp...FML!

Ah that blows. I hope everything is back on track now. Yeah I hate the rainy traffic conditions. Its not necessarily the rain that makes it worse; its the people. You get these idiots that shit their pants as soon as they have to put their windshield wipers on. They're in the fast lane where the speed limit is 65mph and they're going 40. I understand most people go a bit slower in bad conditions, but c'mon. Then you get the people who want to go 65+ weaving in and out as they try to pass the asshole going 40 in the fast lane. This is what causes all the backups (tailgating, brake checking). Just get the fuck off the road. /rant.

Sick work my man! Simple and brutal.

This whole 5/3/1 seems so simple, yet after doing 2 days worth of training, it does in fact seem very effective. Less is more, in this case.

So you made $6.25 im assuming as well that i show you were able to pay for that burger and fried huh lol lol lol!!!

HaHa. You got it.

Good work being done in here A. Way to bang out 11 reps at 255.

Agree with the fail on the weather. Really kills the ride home.

Thanks, J. Even though its not as much weight as I used to use back when I had the bad form, I feel it 100% more in my overall leg. Good things are happening and the weight feels great going up. Big weights coming.

the cheat was wall earned, Nice Squat session A! extra cals +extra squats = growth

I've decided to start timing my cheats instead of just throwing down foods on the weekends with reckless abandon. I'm going to save a solid cheat meal or two for the weekend and then also fuel up after every leg session. I'm going cardio 4-5x/week to keep in shape/active so I'll be able to afford the extra calories.

Good god quesadilla burger? PICS!

HA! I actually thought about taking a pic, but I was too hungry. I devoured the burger/fries within minutes. I contemplated ordering another dish, but I held off. I knew another entire meal would leave me feeling too full.

Ayo, you only come in here when I talk about food! LOL j/k.

solid squats man, way to over double the projected reps haha, bury those fuckin squats

Yes sir. I'm just going by the program, P. Feelin' good, feelin' great.

Nice work on the squats brother. Big things are happening.

Boosting up my BIG 3 buddy! Where you at?!?

Nice looking squats brother!
Yum, the quesadilla burger sounds delicious!

Thanks, baller. Yeah the burger was good, I just wish it was double the size, b/c it still left me hungry!

mritter3
04-01-10, 8:45 am
great Squatting there aggression....solid work...although your commute yesterdays sounds like it sucked.

LayzieBone085
04-01-10, 8:46 am
I post after all your workouts dont gimmie that!

Aggression
04-01-10, 8:51 am
great Squatting there aggression....solid work...although your commute yesterdays sounds like it sucked.

It never ends, Rit. Tuesday was horrific weather/driving conditions, and then yesterday I got caught on the parkway due to a huge accident. I came off Rt 18 and merged onto the great Garden State Parkway. As I did, I saw the sign blinking ''delays ahead .. be prepared to stop'' ... never a good thing, lol. About 1/4m later, BOOM. Again it took me 20min to go 1/4m. One of the busiest/most congested times to drive on the GSP, and all but one of the 4 lanes was shut down due to an accident. As I sat there in 'park' on the 'parkway', several ambulances (ambalamps) and state trooper vehicles rushed up the shoulder. As I finally drove past, there was a tiny honda civic that was basically folded up like an accordion. Bad news. I hope everyone was OK.

I post after all your workouts dont gimmie that!

Ha I know, LB. I'm just messin' with ya. Lemme make it up to you; IHOP on me!

B Con
04-01-10, 9:30 am
Hopefully that ST didn't wear off by the time you made it to the gym... by the looks of the workout it seems it didn't... good man. Fuck some traffic... traffic pisses me off all the time... And damn I want a burger now.... damn you haha

OklahomaMuscle
04-01-10, 4:09 pm
ambalamps...haha sorry the rest of your post was irrelevant after that... I love it. Oh shit he leakin' bring the ambalamps... classic. good luck with the Thursday traffic, whats getting worked tonight A?

Aggression
04-01-10, 4:42 pm
Hopefully that ST didn't wear off by the time you made it to the gym... by the looks of the workout it seems it didn't... good man. Fuck some traffic... traffic pisses me off all the time... And damn I want a burger now.... damn you haha

Funny you say that. As soon as I had to turn around, I looked at my shaker cup; it was about 1/2 full, so I didn't start sipping anymore until I got close to Apollon again, haha.

Traffic. Fuck traffic. If I get caught again today .. man ..

Honestly, the burger wasn't that satisfying. Usually after a legit cheat meal, my cravings are finished for a few days, but I wanted to house some ice cream last night. I held off though! Well ... kinda. I had a teaspoon worth of ice cream, that was it, no joke. Just enough to get some 'flavor' and that was it.

ambalamps...haha sorry the rest of your post was irrelevant after that... I love it. Oh shit he leakin' bring the ambalamps... classic. good luck with the Thursday traffic, whats getting worked tonight A?

Ha its all good man. That whole scenario will never get old to me. I'm guessing traffic will be OK today. Its a beautiful day and I'm feelin' good, haha.

Firedrake
04-01-10, 4:46 pm
Brother, I share your pain when it comes to traffic, truly! I never know what I'm going to get around here -- some days it's half-an-hour to get home, and some days an hour and a half. There have been a few mornings that I've taken so long to get to the gym all I can do is shower and head for the office!

. . . then there's what happens when it rains! <grin>

Here's hoping it gets better.

LayzieBone085
04-01-10, 7:39 pm
ha i know, lb. I'm just messin' with ya. Lemme make it up to you; ihop on me!

oh snap!

Aggression
04-02-10, 8:43 am
Brother, I share your pain when it comes to traffic, truly! I never know what I'm going to get around here -- some days it's half-an-hour to get home, and some days an hour and a half. There have been a few mornings that I've taken so long to get to the gym all I can do is shower and head for the office!

. . . then there's what happens when it rains! <grin>

Here's hoping it gets better.

Yup. People are just dumb as hell when it comes to driving; plain and simple. Yesterday was good though; no complaints.

Aggression
04-02-10, 8:51 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max caps

Shoulder Day 5/3/1
Standing Military BB Press:
3 warmups (barx20, barx15, 95x10)
125x5
145x5
160x8
*Each rep was paused on the upper chest; felt really good

Dips:
3 x 20 (body weight)
1 x 15 (25lb chain)
1 x 9 (50lb chains)

Chins:
3 x 8-10
2 x 10 (on lat pulldown bar)

Abs:
3 sets of rope crunches (15-20reps)
2 sets of leg raises (15 reps)

Torrent w/ BCAA Max > 2mile run > 1s CARB Max+Glutamine+1s SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass

OklahomaMuscle
04-02-10, 9:56 am
Solid presses A, you are definitely pushing the envelope my man. gonna be BRUTE when you finish this and get back to the Bodybuilding routines

Aggression
04-02-10, 3:07 pm
Solid presses A, you are definitely pushing the envelope my man. gonna be BRUTE when you finish this and get back to the Bodybuilding routines

That's the plan, my man. Once I get back into the bodybuilding routines, I hope to be pushing weight much heavier than I did in previous attempts. The elevated weight will surely lead to elevated muscle mass.

Aggression
04-02-10, 3:09 pm
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max Caps

Deadlift 5/3/1

Deads:
warmups (barx10, 135x10x2, 225x8)
275x5
315x5
355x9

Good Mornings: 5 x 10

Torrent/Nitro postWO

Its Friday. Its beautiful out. I'm leaving work early. Only one thing comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUOHz6clCis

Razor
04-02-10, 3:14 pm
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max Caps

Deadlift 5/3/1

Deads:
275x5
315x5
355x9

Torrent/Nitro postWO

Its Friday. Its beautiful out. I'm leaving work early. Only one thing comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUOHz6clCis

Sick session there bro! The 5/3/1 is treating you well i take it? :)

LayzieBone085
04-02-10, 4:18 pm
355 x 9 is just brutal! Great work there man.
No IHOP right ;)?

Firedrake
04-02-10, 5:19 pm
Great work, bro -- I may join you on that leaving early thing -- it's beautiful out here, too!

Max-Angle
04-02-10, 11:42 pm
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max Caps

Deadlift 5/3/1

Deads:
275x5
315x5
355x9

Torrent/Nitro postWO

great deadlifts man, bam, keep it up!

Phil800101
04-05-10, 1:20 am
Awesome work Adam! Keep it up bro.

J-PILE
04-05-10, 2:54 am
Shoulder Day 5/3/1
125x5
145x5
160x8

Great job on the standing military's. I really think the full range of motion with a slight pause give you the full range of motion, and then a second before you explode up the next rep. Keep up the good work man.

Aggression
04-05-10, 8:23 am
Sick session there bro! The 5/3/1 is treating you well i take it? :)

Its only been one week thus far, but its been quite a fun week.

355 x 9 is just brutal! Great work there man.
No IHOP right ;)?

Ha, nope. I saved my cheat meal for Sunday's Easter dinner.

Great work, bro -- I may join you on that leaving early thing -- it's beautiful out here, too!

I arrived home at 4:30, when I usually just leave work at that time. It was niCe.

great deadlifts man, bam, keep it up!

Thanks, Max. Just basic heaving lifting up in here!

Awesome work Adam! Keep it up bro.

Thanks, P.

Great job on the standing military's. I really think the full range of motion with a slight pause give you the full range of motion, and then a second before you explode up the next rep. Keep up the good work man.

Yeah, I think its for the best to give it that initial pause. I could have easily had more reps if I just banged it out, but what's the point?

Mr. Aestheticz
04-05-10, 9:19 am
SOLID WORK BUDDY, IN REGARDS TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO HOW BOUT THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs

OklahomaMuscle
04-05-10, 9:19 am
Strong pressin A, definitely gotta try and catch up to those military numbers... Hope you had a great Easter

B Con
04-05-10, 10:11 am
Killer work in here A. I couldn't run with Torrent on the stomach... I've ran that specialized protein before too... shit's legit. I liked it. Also used the one for dieting as well. I also pause my BB Military as well... killer on the delts.

How was your weekend?

In regards to your previous post w/ the cheat... I know what you mean. I had some hot wings and texas pete waffle fries and I was still wanting ice cream haha... Ice cream is always FTW.

mritter3
04-05-10, 5:11 pm
very strong pressing man...solid numbers there.

Big C
04-05-10, 8:10 pm
What's up my aggressive brother. U gettin your mass on or what???!

Enforcer
04-05-10, 9:16 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max caps

Shoulder Day 5/3/1
125x5
145x5
160x8

Dips:
3 x 20 (body weight)
1 x 15 (25lb chain)
1 x 9 (50lb chains)

Chins:
3 x 8-10
2 x 10 (on lat pulldown bar)

Abs:
3 sets of rope crunches (15-20reps)
2 sets of leg raises (15 reps)

Torrent w/ BCAA Max > 2mile run > 1s CARB Max+Glutamine+1s SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass

You know I am a huge fan of the standing bb press bro, and I love going into someones thread and seeing them getting used. Truly is a great exercise for the shoulders. Some many things come into account when doing them. Good shit bro, and you are putting up some solid numbers with the movement as well. Im also liking the PWO supps bro. Keep up the hard work

Aggression
04-06-10, 9:23 am
SOLID WORK BUDDY, IN REGARDS TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO HOW BOUT THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs

HaHa. I definitely laughed when I opened this one up. And I'm not gonna lie, I let the whole song play out!

Strong pressin A, definitely gotta try and catch up to those military numbers... Hope you had a great Easter

Thanks, bud. I hope you enjoyed your holiday as well. Shoulders got a good burn with those presses.

Killer work in here A. I couldn't run with Torrent on the stomach... I've ran that specialized protein before too... shit's legit. I liked it. Also used the one for dieting as well. I also pause my BB Military as well... killer on the delts.

How was your weekend?

In regards to your previous post w/ the cheat... I know what you mean. I had some hot wings and texas pete waffle fries and I was still wanting ice cream haha... Ice cream is always FTW.

Yeah the Torrent as well as the 4 whole food meals prior to my run definitely hold me back a bit. I took a run Sunday morning after just one light breakfast and ran it in 2min40s quicker. Its all good though; just gotta keep doing it.

SPECIALIZED Protein is the shit! I used it back in the U-line and I'm pumped its back in stock via SportPharma. Weekend was good. Fun times. Did some random things; always a good time. And had a HUGE Easter meal.

Hot wings haven't been consumed in a while. I saved my cheats for Sunday. I'm definitely feeling wings/pizza/ice cream cheat meal this weekend; score.

very strong pressing man...solid numbers there.

Thanks, Rit.

What's up my aggressive brother. U gettin your mass on or what???!

Trying bro! I've put on another solid 2lbs in the past week or so; definitely making progress up in here.

You know I am a huge fan of the standing bb press bro, and I love going into someones thread and seeing them getting used. Truly is a great exercise for the shoulders. Some many things come into account when doing them. Good shit bro, and you are putting up some solid numbers with the movement as well. Im also liking the PWO supps bro. Keep up the hard work

Compliments from the man himself; can't go wrong with that! Yeah, E. The military press is a pure power movement. It separates the men from the boys.

Aggression
04-06-10, 9:26 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max Caps

Chest 5/3/1
Flat BB Bench Press:
warmups (barx15x2, 135x8, 185x8)
200x3
230x3
255x9 (only managed 6 with 240 last week; fuck you)

Incline HS Press: 3 x 10
Flat DB Fly: 2 x 10

BB Curl: 5 x 10

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Phil800101
04-06-10, 9:38 am
Sick work my man! Hell yeah, 255 x 9 is no joke.

T o m m Y
04-06-10, 9:47 am
Fuck yeah man,awsome work bro..way to come back and kill that shit..

C.Coronato
04-06-10, 10:38 am
Looking good homie. Real good .. killing that bench!

Razor
04-06-10, 10:43 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
2 BCAA Max Caps

Chest 5/3/1
Flat BB Bench Press:
warmups (barx15x2, 135x8, 185x8)
200x3
230x3
255x9 (only managed 6 with 240 last week; fuck you)

Incline HS Press: 3 x 10
Flat DB Fly: 2 x 10

BB Curl: 5 x 10

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Fuck yeah Aggs! I knew you'd bounce back bro and kill it. Nice day my man. Inspiring as usual bro.

B Con
04-06-10, 10:47 am
Hell yeah now that's a chest session. Your cheat meal for the weekend sounds DAMN good... I'm definitely hitting some pizza/ice cream for mine...

smoothballer
04-06-10, 10:55 am
Damn A. Way to destroy that chest. Came back super strong this week.

Beach91
04-06-10, 11:18 am
The bench and your overall wt. is up, nice work Aggression

OklahomaMuscle
04-06-10, 1:10 pm
I love it 15 lbs more and 3 reps more, Great day on the flat bench A. Keep killing it sir

LayzieBone085
04-06-10, 2:28 pm
Hell yeah dude! KILLING IT!

Mr. Aestheticz
04-06-10, 3:50 pm
(; fuck you)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck me........nah son fuck you!!!!

scals
04-06-10, 6:43 pm
strong on the bench brother.

mritter3
04-06-10, 8:26 pm
great work on the bench man...big numbers.

Firedrake
04-06-10, 8:40 pm
Solid chest day -- that bench is picking up!

Aggression
04-07-10, 8:13 am
Sick work my man! Hell yeah, 255 x 9 is no joke.

I was definitely pumped after that set.

Fuck yeah man,awsome work bro..way to come back and kill that shit..

I knew I had to 'man up' and destroy last week's numbers; they were pathetic.

Looking good homie. Real good .. killing that bench!

Yes sir. Just trying to stay with u son!

Fuck yeah Aggs! I knew you'd bounce back bro and kill it. Nice day my man. Inspiring as usual bro.

I had no other choice but to come back strong after that miserable performance last week. Living example right here; rest/recovery is most important.

Hell yeah now that's a chest session. Your cheat meal for the weekend sounds DAMN good... I'm definitely hitting some pizza/ice cream for mine...

Ha yeah it was good brother. I usually have another cheat last night after legs, but I decided to hold off because of the HUGE meal on Sunday. I'll wait until this weekend. I'm feelin' sushi. I only had one roll last Saturday night; it was a tease.

Damn A. Way to destroy that chest. Came back super strong this week.

Yup. Gotta come back even stronger next week!

The bench and your overall wt. is up, nice work Aggression

Bench is up. Overall weight is up. Mile time is down. All in all, pretty solid.

I love it 15 lbs more and 3 reps more, Great day on the flat bench A. Keep killing it sir

Yes sir, you know how I does, haha.

Hell yeah dude! KILLING IT!

Gotta set the bar. Now I just have to make sure I best each week's performance. Gotta grow!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck me........nah son fuck you!!!!

haha. Comedic relief from Mr. A! haha.

strong on the bench brother.

No doubt, S. Pushing the envelope day in/day out.

great work on the bench man...big numbers.

Thanks Rit. My bench is one of my weaker movements so I'm trying to jack it up.

Solid chest day -- that bench is picking up!

Yes sir. No stoppin' it!

Aggression
04-07-10, 8:15 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max caps

Squat Day 5/3/1
Squats
warm ups: barx15, 135x10x2, 185x6
200x3
240x3
270x9

Vertical Leg Press: 5 sets
Seated Leg Curl: 4 sets

Torrent/Nitro postWO

LayzieBone085
04-07-10, 8:27 am
You a fan of that verticle leg press? Ehh i cant stand it. Way to kill those squats.

OklahomaMuscle
04-07-10, 8:43 am
solid wheels session, loving the vertical leg press. Haven't used one since Metroflex at last years Europa, thing is rough but a crazy exercise. keep bangin

Funky
04-07-10, 8:52 am
I like that Leg routine the way you give a good warm up then put in just a couple sets as you work up the weight I will have to try that for squats! Good looking workout!

Mr. Aestheticz
04-07-10, 9:34 am
haha. Comedic relief from mr. A! Haha.

always kid dont want to let my fans down >)

B Con
04-07-10, 10:38 am
Oh shit... great squats A. Getting it done for sure. How you like the 5/3/1 so far?

Phil800101
04-07-10, 1:01 pm
Killer work bro! Simple and brutal.

scals
04-07-10, 8:13 pm
Reppin it out bro. Nice.

Aggression
04-08-10, 8:27 am
You a fan of that verticle leg press? Ehh i cant stand it. Way to kill those squats.

Yeah, I like throwing it on there often. I get a real solid burn, much more than compared to a leg press. Gotta appreciate the different angle as well.

solid wheels session, loving the vertical leg press. Haven't used one since Metroflex at last years Europa, thing is rough but a crazy exercise. keep bangin

Fortunately enough, my gym has both a vertical leg press and a power squat; two pieces of equipment that are few and far between nowadays, sadly enough.

I like that Leg routine the way you give a good warm up then put in just a couple sets as you work up the weight I will have to try that for squats! Good looking workout!

Its all part of the program, Funk. Check out the 5/3/1. I'm loving it so far.

Oh shit... great squats A. Getting it done for sure. How you like the 5/3/1 so far?

Its been just about 2 weeks. We'll see what happens when next week comes around, when I'm tossing the heaviest weight. I'm definitely liking it for sure. As the manual reads; "I leave the gym after 45minutes, knowing I accomplished something/set a new PR, and I look around at all the fools that have been training for 2hrs with nothing to show for it''. I like that outlook. People may look at my routine and think its weird/unconventional, but I'm the one gaining ...

Killer work bro! Simple and brutal.

Simple and brutal; the way it should be.

Reppin it out bro. Nice.

Yes sir. Nothing beats reppin' out weight that you weren't sure you'd be able to manage.

ghost
04-08-10, 8:29 am
i love the simplicity of the 5/3/1 program. no more being in the gym for 3 hours. ah... excellent.

Aggression
04-08-10, 8:31 am
Last night was the first 3 games of the season for my softball team. I joined by friend's squad after not playing for TEN years. It felt great to step back on the green diamond and get some dirt on my hands. Haven't swung a bat/ran the bases in a decade. I've throw a ball around here and there ... maybe 2 times in that ten year span; nothing special. I warmed up the arm, got loose and went to work.

With no batting practice at all, I stepped up to the plate and dug in. Groundout to short. Hey, I made contact. Second at bat, reached first base on an error by the shortstop. Third trip to the plate, with a runner on 2nd and down a few runs, I rip a shot off the center field fence. RBI Double. Welcome back. I made a few solid plays in the outfield as well as a few plays that I 'misjudged'. haha. In the end, it was a great time and I can't wait to play next week. Its just like riding a bike.

Phil800101
04-08-10, 10:45 pm
Awesome!

Firedrake
04-08-10, 11:41 pm
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! It also looks like all your time in the gym hasn't made you "musclebound" <grin>, like they used to tell me it would back in the dark ages when I was in school.

OklahomaMuscle
04-09-10, 8:12 am
I see you got some softball skills as well homie...haha. I definitely need to check out a league this summer. Enjoy the weekend playboy

mritter3
04-09-10, 8:12 am
leg session looked brutal man...ya i miss the good ole baseball days...

Aggression
04-09-10, 8:20 am
i love the simplicity of the 5/3/1 program. no more being in the gym for 3 hours. ah... excellent.

Its a great thing, G. Last night's workout lasted about 45min. In and out, and with progress being made .. for sure.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! It also looks like all your time in the gym hasn't made you "musclebound" <grin>, like they used to tell me it would back in the dark ages when I was in school.

I hear ya on that one, FD. As a Junior in High School, my basketball coach saw me in the weight room after school and told me to stop, saying its going to screw up my shot. I didn't listen and continued to lift during the season. Guess what happened Senior Year? He hired a strength/conditioning coach for us.

Not a bad batting average for someone who hasn't swung a bat in a decade. 2-6 with an RBI double, I believe.

I see you got some softball skills as well homie...haha. I definitely need to check out a league this summer. Enjoy the weekend playboy

Ha. I was a legit ball player back when I was younger. I had to make a choice between that and basketball once High School came, as they pretty much ran into each other in terms of seasons. I chose basketball. Lots of nostalgia when I stepped back on that diamond; it was a great time. I definitely suggest checking one out.

leg session looked brutal man...ya i miss the good ole baseball days...

Yes sir. Good to get back to swinging.

Aggression
04-09-10, 8:23 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy (Wild Punch Kicker)
4 BCAA Max Caps

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups: barx15x2, 95x10, 115x6
135x3
150x3
170x6

Dips: 5 x 12-15 w/ 50lb chains
Chinups: 3 x 8
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 2 x 10

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Razor
04-09-10, 8:25 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

4 BCAA Max Caps

Military Press 5/3/1
135x3
150x3
170x6

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Nicely done Aggs! Badass Military numbers. How you digging the news ST flavor? Picked up blue rasberry yesterday, doesn't taste at all like i thought it would LOL.

HIGA MONSTER
04-09-10, 9:40 am
Last night was the first 3 games of the season for my softball team. I joined by friend's squad after not playing for TEN years. It felt great to step back on the green diamond and get some dirt on my hands. Haven't swung a bat/ran the bases in a decade. I've throw a ball around here and there ... maybe 2 times in that ten year span; nothing special. I warmed up the arm, got loose and went to work.

With no batting practice at all, I stepped up to the plate and dug in. Groundout to short. Hey, I made contact. Second at bat, reached first base on an error by the shortstop. Third trip to the plate, with a runner on 2nd and down a few runs, I rip a shot off the center field fence. RBI Double. Welcome back. I made a few solid plays in the outfield as well as a few plays that I 'misjudged'. haha. In the end, it was a great time and I can't wait to play next week. Its just like riding a bike.

I bought a JUGS pitching machine for my 6 year old daughter. Best thing I ever bought. Its a hit in my neighborhood too. Maybe I can bust it out at the next Keg party at my house. LOL!
Its helped her swing alot though in Little League. Plus, my wife played collegiate softball in the Pac-10 so it was a great investment.

Seriously though, I bought one off of Craig's List for only $200. It was only 1 year old and came with 24 soft balls. Brand new, those things are $450.

B Con
04-09-10, 10:44 am
Damn I miss softball. I played once... they have teams at our school but I can't ever make it to the games ...

Phil800101
04-09-10, 11:29 am
Killer session there Adam! Strong pressing bro.

Aggression
04-09-10, 11:41 am
Killer session there Adam! Strong pressing bro.

Getting stronger by the day, P.

Damn I miss softball. I played once... they have teams at our school but I can't ever make it to the games ...

Yeah fortunately enough, Wednesday is my off day from training, so I can make the games.

I bought a JUGS pitching machine for my 6 year old daughter. Best thing I ever bought. Its a hit in my neighborhood too. Maybe I can bust it out at the next Keg party at my house. LOL!
Its helped her swing alot though in Little League. Plus, my wife played collegiate softball in the Pac-10 so it was a great investment.

Seriously though, I bought one off of Craig's List for only $200. It was only 1 year old and came with 24 soft balls. Brand new, those things are $450.

Haha. I need to get used to hitting a softball. The league is slow, underhand pitch. Its basically a meatball coming at you and you just crush it. Problem is that most people can't keep their weight back, and they end up swinging early; popping it up. Or they swing too hard. You have to sit back and weight for it. Homeruns every time? Nope. The league only allows 2 HR's per game. The 3rd HR is an automatic out, and the 4th HR and anything more automatically ends the current inning. Otherwise, everyone would just blast HRs. So the rule sucks, but it also keeps the game moving forward and keeps it fair

Nicely done Aggs! Badass Military numbers. How you digging the news ST flavor? Picked up blue rasberry yesterday, doesn't taste at all like i thought it would LOL.

I like all the ST flavors, with my favorite being Grape. The WPK and BR are tied for 2nd. I just like to switch it up every tub.

Doesn't taste like you thought it would? Is that good or bad?!?

Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

4 BCAA Max Caps

Military Press 5/3/1
135x3
150x3
170x6

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Page Bump.

B Con
04-09-10, 12:50 pm
Hope you have a great weekend A.

Aggression
04-09-10, 4:09 pm
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1.5s Shock Therapy (WPK)
4 BCAA Max caps

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2, 225x8
295x3
335x3
380x8

Good Mornings: 5 x 10-15

Torrent/Nitro postWO

Hope you have a great weekend A.

Same to you, buddy.

Razor
04-09-10, 4:12 pm
Doesn't taste like you thought it would? Is that good or bad?!?

I was expecting more of a fresh berry taste like from an orchard. haha nah it's cool just weird taste but i felt the same the first time i had WPK.

LayzieBone085
04-09-10, 4:18 pm
380 x 8! Get your grow on my man!

Big C
04-09-10, 4:28 pm
Strong work on those deads big boy...lower back gonna screamin this weekend!

Keep that shit up.

C.Coronato
04-09-10, 4:32 pm
380 x 8 .. ohhh boy!

Phil800101
04-09-10, 9:29 pm
Sick work bro! 380 x 8 is no joke, I know you're going to be feeling that tomorrow.

Beach91
04-09-10, 11:05 pm
380X8! next years cage you'll be using 315 for 50, shits lookin killer in here A!

Aggression
04-12-10, 8:21 am
I was expecting more of a fresh berry taste like from an orchard. haha nah it's cool just weird taste but i felt the same the first time i had WPK.

Ah, I got ya. Yeah the BR ST is a bit different than the BR Storm, but I like 'em both.

380 x 8! Get your grow on my man!

Yes sir, no doubt.

Strong work on those deads big boy...lower back gonna screamin this weekend!

Keep that shit up.

Felt really good getting that up. Back felt surprisingly good afterward too.

380 x 8 .. ohhh boy!

You know it.

Sick work bro! 380 x 8 is no joke, I know you're going to be feeling that tomorrow.

Gotta love ripping that up for 8 with some chalk on the hands.

380X8! next years cage you'll be using 315 for 50, shits lookin killer in here A!

HaHa .. next year it'll be the best raw total! Fuck yeah.

Funky
04-12-10, 8:23 am
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1.5s Shock Therapy (WPK)
4 BCAA Max caps

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2, 225x8
295x3
335x3
380x8

Good Mornings: 5 x 10-15

Torrent/Nitro postWO

Same to you, buddy.
I love some deads and that right there is beautiful!

mritter3
04-12-10, 8:25 am
strong deads man....great work...looks like your enjoying the softball.

scals
04-12-10, 9:25 am
380 x8. NICE.

B Con
04-12-10, 10:27 am
How sore was your back haha that's an awesome session. How was the weekend?

Aggression
04-13-10, 2:52 pm
Been off track a bit for the last few days. Went down to Atlantic City Saturday evening and stayed the night. Had a good time with friends. Headed back around noon. Packed a meal for later Saturday night (tuna, baked potato, broccoli and some Frank's Hot Sauce), and then a shake for the ride back home (SPECIALIZED Protein For Lean Mass with 1 scoop CARB Max, and 1s Glutamine). Had to get that anabolic edge going. Had only a few meals Sunday, with the big dinner being a nice london broil, baked potatoes, and a roll of sushi; delicious.

Monday was a usual day at work, back on track with meals. Had 3 softball games at 7pm, so hitting the gym was a no-go. I thought about hitting the gym at the U HQ on lunch break, but this week is the big 5/3/1 week where I'm hitting the heavy weights, so I wanted to make sure all systems were go. With an extra day's worth of 'the usual' meals in me, I'm leaving work early for an appointment and then heading straight to the one gym I'm most comfortable at; Toms River Fitness. I'm stoked and ready to rock heavy weight tonight with the Bench Press. I talked to a powerlifting buddy of mine for tips on the bench; we'll see what happens.

Had a decent outing @ softball last night. Had a couple solid shots, an RBI, and a line out at short that traveled through the air for only about 1s; shit popped off the bat strong. I definitely felt more comfortable this week. My coach (also best friend) told me that he's very impressed at how well I swing the bat, considering I haven't played ball in 10 years. I grew up playing baseball with him and all these guys when we were youngin's, so its fun to get back on the field with these guys who never lost a step. They constantly bust my balls and pull out the 'muscle card' when ever I do something, haha. Gotta love it.

I love some deads and that right there is beautiful!

Back is feeling right. Been using the over/under grip and love it. Barehand, chalk only.

strong deads man....great work...looks like your enjoying the softball.

Hell yeah. Softball is fun and its a nice way to break the monotony of the gym. niCe to get out there and get some fresh air playing the sport of America's pastime.

380 x8. NICE.

Raw Total for next March will be jacked up son. Will you be ready?

How sore was your back haha that's an awesome session. How was the weekend?

Gotta love making a move the next day and feeling that soreness you forgot about.

As for the weekend, let's just say that I crossed something off my 'Bucket list'.

Funky
04-13-10, 2:58 pm
The over/under grip is only way to do deads in my world. I go bare hands no chalk, I also do not do 380x8 LOL Good to see you are enjoying softball good to get away and do something different here and there! Good Luck on some Bench!

Mr. Aestheticz
04-13-10, 3:27 pm
I played softball form old company good times and fun, glad you are having fun and enjoying!

Remember top hand softball hitting all bout top hand being over!

scals
04-13-10, 5:35 pm
I'll be ready. My training starts in July!

LayzieBone085
04-13-10, 7:15 pm
You a gambler by chance bro?

Phil800101
04-13-10, 11:42 pm
Sounds good bro, we all need some time for play every now and then. Congrats on the softball!

Aggression
04-14-10, 8:13 am
The over/under grip is only way to do deads in my world. I go bare hands no chalk, I also do not do 380x8 LOL Good to see you are enjoying softball good to get away and do something different here and there! Good Luck on some Bench!

I was always a double overhand guy since I started lifting. Once I started the 5/3/1, I decided to make the switch. It felt awkward at first, but it now has that natural feeling to it.

I played softball form old company good times and fun, glad you are having fun and enjoying!

Remember top hand softball hitting all bout top hand being over!

Yup. I couldn't play last year due to contest prep. I simply didn't have the free time. But now I'm glad I can play this year. Yeah boy.

I'll be ready. My training starts in July!

Hell yeah.

You a gambler by chance bro?

Not really. I mess with Roulette every now and then, but I don't drop a lot.

Sounds good bro, we all need some time for play every now and then. Congrats on the softball!

Yes sir.

Aggression
04-14-10, 8:15 am
Toms River Fitness

1s preWO beverage
4 BCAA Max caps

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups; barx15x2, 135x10, 185x6
215x5
240x3
270x7

Incline DB Press: 3 x 8-10
Flat HS Press: 2 x 8

Standing EZ-Bar Curl: 3 x 10
DB Pinwheel Curl: 2 x 10

1.5mile run

Torrent/Nitro postWO

HIGA MONSTER
04-14-10, 8:31 am
DB Pinwheel Curl: 2 x 10

Maybe I'm stupid, but whats the "Pinwheel Curl"? Never heard of that.
Looking good bro!

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
04-14-10, 9:22 am
TRF??? Back at the old stomping grounds .. nice .. Hows the 1.5 mile going? Any times yet?

OklahomaMuscle
04-14-10, 10:01 am
Damn son, killing those bench presses. You gonna get your softball on tonight? I'm expecting you to go atleast 3/4 with a triple...make it happen homie. Hows the 1.5 turning out, my running has come to an abrupt halt for the time being.

mritter3
04-14-10, 10:09 am
great looking bench day aggression...strong workout.

B Con
04-14-10, 10:13 am
Hell yeah. Strong benching in here. I knew some big numbers were coming this week....

Did you start with 90% of your 1RM or did you just use your 1RMs?

Mr. Aestheticz
04-14-10, 10:31 am
Looking good bro!

HIGA MONSTER

HA HA DONT FEEL BAD I NEVER KNEW WHAT THEY WERE, HERE IS A VID

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVAJ2VrRSjA

SOLID WORK ADAM LOOKING STRONG AS ALL HELL!

HIGA MONSTER
04-14-10, 10:53 am
HA HA DONT FEEL BAD I NEVER KNEW WHAT THEY WERE, HERE IS A VID

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVAJ2VrRSjA

SOLID WORK ADAM LOOKING STRONG AS ALL HELL!

Ahhh, I was told those were side Hammer Curls. Understood.
Thanks bro!

HIGA MONSTER

Phil800101
04-14-10, 12:11 pm
Awesome work Adam! Looking strong.

LayzieBone085
04-14-10, 2:04 pm
270 x 7 now thats good shit.

Aggression
04-15-10, 8:23 am
Looking good bro!

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks, Higa. I see that Mr. A. helped ya out with the pinwheels.

TRF??? Back at the old stomping grounds .. nice .. Hows the 1.5 mile going? Any times yet?

Yeah I had a Dr.'s appointment back in the DTR so I hit up TRF that night. Gotta love that place. Its funny b/c a handful of people all asked me the same question, 'Are you back for good?!' haha.

1.5 mile is going great, actually. I've significantly shed some minutes already, and I've yet to do anything about my diet (a bit of foreshadowing?!!?)

Damn son, killing those bench presses. You gonna get your softball on tonight? I'm expecting you to go atleast 3/4 with a triple...make it happen homie. Hows the 1.5 turning out, my running has come to an abrupt halt for the time being.

We played Monday night this week. I'm hitting the ball hard, but it keeps going right at the shortstop, haha. I gotta get under the ball just a bit more and I'll be straight.

great looking bench day aggression...strong workout.

Thanks, Rit.

Hell yeah. Strong benching in here. I knew some big numbers were coming this week....

Did you start with 90% of your 1RM or did you just use your 1RMs?

I went legit and by the books; 90% of my 1RM. Final wave is half over, and we got the big boy exercises coming up now; military presses and deads. My favorites.

Awesome work Adam! Looking strong.

Thanks bud.

270 x 7 now thats good shit.

I was pretty happy with it.

Aggression
04-15-10, 8:28 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy (WPK)
4 BCAA Map caps

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups; barx15, 135x10x2
225x5
250x3
285x6

Standing Alt. Leg Curl: 3 sets
Tibia Raises: 3 sets

Torrent postWO

*Legs have taken a bit of a beating lately. They're still sore and achy ever since I started running again. Last time I 'ran' was back in HS when I was about 170lbs. Then on Monday, I caught all 3 games (18 innings). So I decided that since I was pleased with my main exercise, I'd forgo the other press movement to allow them to heal up a bit.

LayzieBone085
04-15-10, 8:31 am
Even with beat up legs you never let us down!

Funky
04-15-10, 11:28 am
Apollon Gym

Squats 5/3/1

285x6

That is a Hell of a 1 brother way to push!!

Mr. Aestheticz
04-15-10, 11:54 am
Grrrrrr i hated playing catcher when i played ball, but nothing a lil aleve couldn't help with

B Con
04-15-10, 12:27 pm
Heavy squats FTW. I also caught back in the day when I played... hope your wheels recover soon. I just downed tons of BCAA stack with my water yesterday to recover from deads myself.

I did the same thing with my 1RMs to start as well and used 90%. So far so good.

OklahomaMuscle
04-15-10, 1:40 pm
Smart training in here A, always good to listen to the body and adjust when necessary. Your squats are definitely coming along nicely. Kill the military's and those deads big man...

ForearmFreak
04-15-10, 2:29 pm
5/3/1 is a great way to put on size and increase your strength..stick with it and the numbers will follow

scals
04-15-10, 6:16 pm
Lookin strong brother.

Big C
04-15-10, 9:59 pm
How is baseball treatin ya buddy? I'm about as good as swingin a bat as I am a golf club...not so good lol.

Workouts still lookin strong my man. KEEP UP the hard work on all ends.

Aggression
04-16-10, 8:21 am
Even with beat up legs you never let us down!

I can't let down my followers, LB! I gotta push the envelope with each session, no matter what the circumstances.

That is a Hell of a 1 brother way to push!!

I flipped the psycho switch on 'em.

Grrrrrr i hated playing catcher when i played ball, but nothing a lil aleve couldn't help with

Yup. Or a mixture of EAA/BCAA/Glutamine in a gallon jug! Ha. While the rest of my team sipped on beers between innings, I was fueling up.

Heavy squats FTW. I also caught back in the day when I played... hope your wheels recover soon. I just downed tons of BCAA stack with my water yesterday to recover from deads myself.

I did the same thing with my 1RMs to start as well and used 90%. So far so good.

Yup. I always make that EAA/BCAA/Glutamine stack midway through the day and I feel it definitely helps. Sounds good bro. Last day of the '1' part of the 5/3/1. Deads! My favorite!

Smart training in here A, always good to listen to the body and adjust when necessary. Your squats are definitely coming along nicely. Kill the military's and those deads big man...

Yup. I set a new PR with the squats anyway, so it was a successful day. As the manual for the 5/3/1 reads, it says something like ''I look around at the cats in here who train for 2hrs each day and make no progression, meanwhile I'm in and out in 45min after setting a new PR and making progress'. Its so true.

5/3/1 is a great way to put on size and increase your strength..stick with it and the numbers will follow

Coming from you, this definitely jacks me up. You're a strong brother, and if you say 5/3/1 is legit, I'm all over it.

Lookin strong brother.

Thanks brother. I'm feeling strong too, which is a change of pace.

How is baseball treatin ya buddy? I'm about as good as swingin a bat as I am a golf club...not so good lol.

Workouts still lookin strong my man. KEEP UP the hard work on all ends.

Baseball is going well. I just have to get under the ball a bit more. Right now I'm topping it and sending it on the ground, but that will change as I continue to play. Its been a decade, so it will take a few games before I get into that flow.

Speaking of golf ... damn ... I want to play. Love golf.

Aggression
04-16-10, 8:24 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
4 BCAA Max caps

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; barx15, 95x10x2
145x5
160x3
180x4
180x5
*My boy B Con told me I needed 5. So after the first set, I got a little pissed, rested about 1min, chalked up, hit the psycho switch and went at it again. Mission complete.

Dips: 5 sets w/ 50lb chains
Chinups: 3 sets
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 2 sets

NitroG, Glutamine, CARB Max postWO

OklahomaMuscle
04-16-10, 9:41 am
NICE session there A, Psycho switch FTMFW! Have fun with the deads today... bring it

Mr. Aestheticz
04-16-10, 9:53 am
6 would've impressed me im just sayin >)

HIGA MONSTER
04-16-10, 9:55 am
*My boy B Con told me I needed 5. So after the first set, I got a little pissed, rested about 1min, chalked up, hit the psycho switch and went at it again. Mission complete.

Fuckin awesome.

Yesterday, i got to work and turned on the SIRIUS/XM radio in the gym and DMX "What's my name?" was playing on the Backspin channel.

My clients got their asses kicked in their workout cause I was so jacked hearing that song at the beginning of their workout. I was ready to rip somebody's head off and just lift with them too!

HIGA MONSTER

Aggression
04-16-10, 3:11 pm
NICE session there A, Psycho switch FTMFW! Have fun with the deads today... bring it

Psycho switch most definitely FTMFW! Deads went good. Honestly, I'm glad this coming week is the deload. I need it.

6 would've impressed me im just sayin >)

Fuckerrrrrrr. Next time! lol

Fuckin awesome.

Yesterday, i got to work and turned on the SIRIUS/XM radio in the gym and DMX "What's my name?" was playing on the Backspin channel.

My clients got their asses kicked in their workout cause I was so jacked hearing that song at the beginning of their workout. I was ready to rip somebody's head off and just lift with them too!

HIGA MONSTER

mp3 players are great, but you know the playlist/what to expect. When you turn on the radio and hear a song blaring that you forgot about/haven't heard in a while, it pumps you up so much more. It really gets you going, no doubt! DMX can get the blood boiling with that song.

PIJW
04-16-10, 3:15 pm
Can i borrow the Psycho switch, may need it for my military presses tonight

Aggression
04-16-10, 3:21 pm
Friday, April 16, 2010

Universal HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1.5s Shock Therapy (WPK)
3 BetaAla9 capsules
4 GH Max tablets

Deadlifts 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2, 225x6, 275x3
315x5
355x3
400x6

NitroG/CARB Max/Glutamine postWO

DONE. No accessory work today. I was beat down. Monday starts the deload week. And to be honest, I'm glad its here. I feel worn down. I'm going to take next week for what it is; active rest. A nice light weight week designed to give my system a break. I'll also be taking off from Shock Therapy, as I won't be needing any special boost for the weights I'll be using. No stims at all, as a matter of fact. I'll be switching to decaf coffee as well. Monday, 4/26 will start my second wave with the 5/3/1. Bring the pain.

LayzieBone085
04-16-10, 4:06 pm
Lifting at the warehouse? Now that is motivation itself. Solid session.

scals
04-16-10, 8:09 pm
400x6 is no joke brother. Nice job.

Phil800101
04-18-10, 9:35 pm
Awesome work in here bro! Killing it as always. Hell of a way to finish it off, sounds like a plan with the deload.

Aggression
04-19-10, 8:19 am
Lifting at the warehouse? Now that is motivation itself. Solid session.

Hell yeah it is.

400x6 is no joke brother. Nice job.

Thank you, sir. Next wave gotta be the same reps with heavier weight.

Awesome work in here bro! Killing it as always. Hell of a way to finish it off, sounds like a plan with the deload.

I agree. Time to let the body heal up this week.

Funky
04-19-10, 8:23 am
Ghost got me started on the 5/3/1 it is sweet I love it!! BTW that 400x6 is a hell of a 1 brother push it!!!!

smoothballer
04-19-10, 9:16 am
Been following your progress with 5/3/1 and you are killing it. Just finished up my HRT training and have decided to run the 5/3/1. It should be a nice change from the 10-12 reps I have been doing for awhile now. Now I just gotta figure out my maxes.

B Con
04-19-10, 10:00 am
HELL YEAH. Glad I could motivate my man. Told ya you had it. You are a beast. Great inspiration for my delt session later this week.

OklahomaMuscle
04-19-10, 10:08 am
incredible deads A, enjoy the deload my man. Then get back and set those numbers even higher. Respect homie

Aggression
04-19-10, 11:08 am
Ghost got me started on the 5/3/1 it is sweet I love it!! BTW that 400x6 is a hell of a 1 brother push it!!!!

After one wave, I'm definitely liking the simplicity behind it. We'll see what happens with my strength after a few waves.

Been following your progress with 5/3/1 and you are killing it. Just finished up my HRT training and have decided to run the 5/3/1. It should be a nice change from the 10-12 reps I have been doing for awhile now. Now I just gotta figure out my maxes.

Thanks, SB. Plenty of people are hopping on the 5/3/1, it must mean something. I agree with you; for years I've done the 8-12 reps. So its something different for the body that I feel is beneficial.

HELL YEAH. Glad I could motivate my man. Told ya you had it. You are a beast. Great inspiration for my delt session later this week.

Always, my man B. Kill it.

incredible deads A, enjoy the deload my man. Then get back and set those numbers even higher. Respect homie

Yes sir.

Aggression
04-19-10, 11:20 am
Yup. Nothing special, but I'll be starting a little mini-cut for the next 5 weeks. It will culminate of Monday, May 24th. Until then, I'll be tightening things up a bit. I have indulged a little bit too much in the past few months, and although my waist has stayed the same and I've been able to keep the BF in check, I want to lean out just a bit and revamp. I currently sit at 211.6lbs, as of this morning. I plan to drop down to about 200lbs, LEAN MACHINE. Then, its gonna get silly after that. Once I finish my diet, I'll be back on that bulk wagon, 100% with some nice supplements in there. I plan to get to 240, at least, by summer's end, much leaner than I was at 230.

This won't be a 'contest' diet, but it will be strict, with little leniency. Here's what I'm going to do

- 2 weeks spent on new diet alone (posted below)
- Animal Cuts for the final 3 weeks (have yet to run new formula)
- one cheat meal per week (no rules)
- dropping one beef meal for a fish meal
- cardio 4x/week, 2 mile runs (~18min each session)
- most importantly, the above is all subject to change. I'm going by what I see/how I feel.

Diet

1. 2 scoops Instantized Egg (~40g protein), 2/3c Oats
2. 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato
3. 8oz Tuna (or some other fish), 5oz baked potato, 4oz broccoli
4. 8oz chicken, 6oz potato
5. postWO (2s protein, 1s CARB Max, 1s Glutamine)
6. 8oz red meat, 4oz broccoli

After a week or so, we'll see where things line up. I'll be dropping carbs, switching carbs as I see necessary.

Supplement Additions
CarniTech - 1s per day, preWO
Animal Cuts - last 3 weeks

Deload week is this week. Stim free (no Shock, decaf coffee). Next week starts Wave 2. I have no worries about pushing heavier weight while I diet down, as the consistency during a diet always has me on my game and I seem to make better gains as I diet down (from previous diets)

Before pics? Hmmm .....

scals
04-19-10, 11:22 am
Looks like a solid plan my brother. You gonna do this diet while on the second wave ... nice!

PS I want to see 495 x6!!!

Aggression
04-19-10, 12:47 pm
Looks like a solid plan my brother. You gonna do this diet while on the second wave ... nice!

PS I want to see 495 x6!!!

In time, my friend. In time ...

Yup. Nothing special, but I'll be starting a little mini-cut for the next 5 weeks. It will culminate of Monday, May 24th. Until then, I'll be tightening things up a bit. I have indulged a little bit too much in the past few months, and although my waist has stayed the same and I've been able to keep the BF in check, I want to lean out just a bit and revamp. I currently sit at 211.6lbs, as of this morning. I plan to drop down to about 200lbs, LEAN MACHINE. Then, its gonna get silly after that. Once I finish my diet, I'll be back on that bulk wagon, 100% with some nice supplements in there. I plan to get to 240, at least, by summer's end, much leaner than I was at 230.

This won't be a 'contest' diet, but it will be strict, with little leniency. Here's what I'm going to do

- 2 weeks spent on new diet alone (posted below)
- Animal Cuts for the final 3 weeks (have yet to run new formula)
- one cheat meal per week (no rules)
- dropping one beef meal for a fish meal
- cardio 4x/week, 2 mile runs (~18min each session)
- most importantly, the above is all subject to change. I'm going by what I see/how I feel.

Diet

1. 2 scoops Instantized Egg (~40g protein), 2/3c Oats
2. 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato
3. 8oz Tuna (or some other fish), 5oz baked potato, 4oz broccoli
4. 8oz chicken, 6oz potato
5. postWO (2s protein, 1s CARB Max, 1s Glutamine)
6. 8oz red meat, 4oz broccoli

After a week or so, we'll see where things line up. I'll be dropping carbs, switching carbs as I see necessary.

Supplement Additions
CarniTech - 1s per day, preWO
Animal Cuts - last 3 weeks

Deload week is this week. Stim free (no Shock, decaf coffee). Next week starts Wave 2. I have no worries about pushing heavier weight while I diet down, as the consistency during a diet always has me on my game and I seem to make better gains as I diet down (from previous diets)

Before pics? Hmmm .....

PIJW
04-19-10, 12:51 pm
No Stims for Aggression, hope he makes it

prowrestler
04-19-10, 1:30 pm
solid work on the 5/3/1 week. military press is impressive

Phil800101
04-19-10, 1:35 pm
Sounds like a plan bro!

LayzieBone085
04-19-10, 2:12 pm
In for before pics

Firedrake
04-19-10, 4:38 pm
Definitely let's see some "before" pics -- they'll be good for you, too, to measure your progress!

Aggression
04-20-10, 8:52 am
No Stims for Aggression, hope he makes it

Its gonna be a rough week, but let's see if I can make it, haha. I'm actually not a guy who 'needs' stimulants. I usually have my one cup of coffee in the morning and then my Shock preWO. That's about it.

solid work on the 5/3/1 week. military press is impressive

Thanks, P. Shoulders have always been a bit of a strong point for me. Gotta get my bench up to par, as well as my squats.

Sounds like a plan bro!

You know it.

In for before pics

Definitely let's see some "before" pics -- they'll be good for you, too, to measure your progress!

Hmm .. I'll see what I can do.

HIGA MONSTER
04-20-10, 9:01 am
I just drank my morning cup of coffee...
It was tasty bro.

HIGA MONSTER

Funky
04-20-10, 9:03 am
I just drank my morning cup of coffee...
It was tasty bro.

HIGA MONSTER

Thats just wrong HIGA LMAO