PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

HIGA MONSTER
04-20-10, 9:27 am
This is Aggression during his deload of caffiene:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/schillervision-hidden-camera/2656/

HIGA MONSTER

Beach91
04-20-10, 11:12 am
I do the exact same thing when i deload with taking out the caffeine, its definitely not fun, but a necessary evil, it makes you look forward to the end of the deload even more! I also do mini-lean out phases too, makes u love bulking even more!

OklahomaMuscle
04-20-10, 11:20 am
Sounds like a solid plan A, you will definitely like the new formula of CUTS...stuff is so money... need to get me a couple tins myself. Hope your enjoying the deadload

Aggression
04-20-10, 11:51 am
I just drank my morning cup of coffee...
It was tasty bro.

HIGA MONSTER

I got my mind playing tricks on me while I'm drinking my decaf cup of coffee here. I hope there aren't any hidden cameras watching ... lol

Thats just wrong HIGA LMAO

100% wrong. I'm lifeless over here.

HIGA MONSTER

Legitimately 'LOL-ed'

I do the exact same thing when i deload with taking out the caffeine, its definitely not fun, but a necessary evil, it makes you look forward to the end of the deload even more! I also do mini-lean out phases too, makes u love bulking even more!

Necessary evil is right, B. I'm pumped to hit the gym again on Monday for a heavy set of bench presses and some tasty, delicious Shock Therapy.

I agree on the mini-lean out too. Once I'm done revamping, I'll keep it much cleaner this time around. I settled into the 'livin' life' style on the weekends where I would pretty much eat what I wanted, when I wanted. It didn't hinder me, as weight didn't fluctuate too bad, and I still gained strength, but I want to progress, not just stay in place.

Sounds like a solid plan A, you will definitely like the new formula of CUTS...stuff is so money... need to get me a couple tins myself. Hope your enjoying the deadload

Yeah I've heard so many good things. Its about time I gave it a run.

B Con
04-20-10, 12:51 pm
Love the new plan. Can't wait to see how it works for ya. Why the addition of CarniTech? I've never tried it just wondering.

I'm about to do the stim free treatment myself. Enjoy the second wave... you got this. And I'm also here for the before pics. haha.

Phil800101
04-20-10, 12:52 pm

HIGA MONSTER

Fucking classic!

LayzieBone085
04-20-10, 1:59 pm
Higa better lay off the caffeine, I think he needs to take some time off too :)

Aggression
04-20-10, 3:17 pm
Love the new plan. Can't wait to see how it works for ya. Why the addition of CarniTech? I've never tried it just wondering.

I'm about to do the stim free treatment myself. Enjoy the second wave... you got this. And I'm also here for the before pics. haha.

CarniTech helps promote fat oxidation, so I'll be using that for the next 5 weeks and stacking it with Cuts for the final 3. We'll see what happens. And the taste of it is delicious. Its a liquid. I can chug the whole bottle at once its soo good, haha.

Higa better lay off the caffeine, I think he needs to take some time off too :)

haha I think you may be right.

Aggression
04-20-10, 3:26 pm
Sorry guys. Being my deload week, you may have guessed that I'm not soo pumped about the workouts. I totally forgot to post the last 2 workouts up. I'm sure you guys can really care less about this week's numbers, but in order to be consistent, here's the workouts from yesterday and today ..

Monday, 4/19, 2010
5/3/1 deload
Chest/Biceps

Bench Press:
115x5
145x5
170x5

DB Press: 3 x 10
DB Curls: 3 x 10
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 8
-----------------------------
Tuesday, 4/20, 2010
5/3/1 deload
Legs

Squats:
120x5
150x5
180x5
--------

Mr. Dead
04-20-10, 3:28 pm
Thank you, for catching us up... You obviously need a lot more caffeine... *LOL*

Phil800101
04-20-10, 5:45 pm
Solid work bro! Deload can be boring, but we all need a break every now and then.

Aggression
04-21-10, 8:24 am
Thank you, for catching us up... You obviously need a lot more caffeine... *LOL*

'Tis true, Mr. Dead.

Solid work bro! Deload can be boring, but we all need a break every now and then.

Right on. Although the workouts are simple and boring, I know its beneficial in the long run. Plus, I've been getting 8hrs+ of sleep over the past 3 nights. Can't argue with that!

Funky
04-21-10, 8:33 am
You are stronger than I cause I love my Stims!!!!

Razor
04-21-10, 8:46 am
Sorry guys. Being my deload week, you may have guessed that I'm not soo pumped about the workouts. I totally forgot to post the last 2 workouts up. I'm sure you guys can really care less about this week's numbers, but in order to be consistent, here's the workouts from yesterday and today ..

Monday, 4/19, 2010
5/3/1 deload
Chest/Biceps

Bench Press:
115x5
145x5
170x5

DB Press: 3 x 10
DB Curls: 3 x 10
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 8
-----------------------------
Tuesday, 4/20, 2010
5/3/1 deload
Legs

Squats:
120x5
150x5
180x5
--------

Aggs even though it's your deload week you're still showing us how it's done. Good job bro, it might seem boring now but next week i'm sure you'll feel the difference!

Aggression
04-21-10, 8:50 am
You are stronger than I cause I love my Stims!!!!

Ha. I love 'em too. Its not bad though. I'm not a stim-addict. Like I said before, my one cup of coffee in the morning and my ST preWO is all I ever need. Being my deload week, I'm not missing the ST that much, but I'm damn sure missing my coffee in the morning.

Aggs even though it's your deload week you're still showing us how it's done. Good job bro, it might seem boring now but next week i'm sure you'll feel the difference!

Yes sir. Deloading is a necessary evil. But when next week hits, I have a whole new surge of energy to unleash.

Funky
04-21-10, 8:52 am
Ha. I love 'em too. Its not bad though. I'm not a stim-addict. Like I said before, my one cup of coffee in the morning and my ST preWO is all I ever need. Being my deload week, I'm not missing the ST that much, but I'm damn sure missing my coffee in the morning.

Im not an addict! Damn it! Ok denial!! LOL I am an addict and I am fine with that LMAO

Aggression
04-21-10, 9:03 am
Well I stepped on the scale this morning at clocked in at 206.8. Hmmm. I weighted 211.4lbs on Monday morning. How did I drop 5lbs in about 2 days? Maybe it was because I went a little Bezerker on the weekend, knowing that Monday was diet-time. I was holding a lot of water from all the foods I ate. What did I eat?

Being that its diet time, and I like to make things hard on myself, let's post up what I ate this past weekend. I'm also posting this up to show you guys how this type of food reacts to ME. Others, like my brother, can eat this way year-round and still have ripped abs, that fucker. But this is how it effects me ..

Friday
all meals were legit until the night ...
- chicken, loaded potatoes (baked potatoes with jack and cheddar cheese melted, topped off with bacon .. I saw these potatoes on the IHOP menu and decided to make them at home) (this was meal 5 of the day)
- finished it off with some coconut ice cream with diced bananas and some choc syrup.
- about 20min later, I had a slice of Pizza hut pizza; my family's typical Friday night dinner (pizza in general. Pizza Hut was a change of pace)

Saturday
- breakfast was legit; 5 eggs, 2/3 oats, OJ (around 9am)
- had an obligation that took up a few hours involving physical work, so I downed some Nitro G immediately post-session, around 1:30
- KFC Double Down @ 3
- a cup of Manhattan clam chowder, and a spicy tuna roll around 4 (that Double Down definitely didn't fill me up in the least)
- out to dinner with the family around 7; Manhattan clam chowder, mozzarella sticks, broiled seafood combo (lobster, stuffed shrimp, scallops, and flounder)
^^ the last two meals were at the same place, haha. Went with my buddy for his bday to have a few beers and then my parents wanted to go there for dinner. Felt a little weird to go in there wearing the same outfit I wore just a few hours ago, lol.
- no more meals that day. Went out to a bar for my buddy's bday, had drinks, had fun, we ended up staying at some girls beachhouse, so no pre-bed protein shake or anything.

Sunday
IHOP for breakfast; 3 Nutella Crepes
Leftover Pizza Hut for lunch
Ordered a California Cheesesteak with Buffalo Wings for dinner.

I had to load up since I knew diet-time was on the horizon. After all that, I pulled in about 5lbs of water. That water has finally left me, and I looked rather lean this morning. Even so, I'll be making a few tweaks to my diet. I'll be adding back in the red meat for meal 3. I'll drop it some time later at the cut goes on, but I need that to stay full and big at the moment. We'll see what happens.

mritter3
04-21-10, 9:05 am
Great deload aggression, good luck with the diet man

Beach91
04-21-10, 9:31 am
Are you upping all your weights for the next 5/3/1 cycle?

Aggression
04-21-10, 9:46 am
Im not an addict! Damn it! Ok denial!! LOL I am an addict and I am fine with that LMAO

Ha. Its OK man. Admitting your addiction is the first step towards soberness, lol.

Great deload aggression, good luck with the diet man

Thanks, Rit. Gonna play around with a few things and see what happens.

Are you upping all your weights for the next 5/3/1 cycle?

Yes sir.

PIJW
04-21-10, 9:48 am
NO STIMS, NO STIMS, better still kicking it without them.

OklahomaMuscle
04-21-10, 9:56 am
Weekend sounded like a solid pre-diet outing. Lot's of solid "bulking" foods...lmao. I'm not a huge fan of preworkout stims but I'm a coffee nut especially at work. I drink so much of it it's ridiculous. Not sure I could do my job(read put up with idiots) without my caffeine buzz. do what you do man

Mr. Aestheticz
04-21-10, 10:25 am
sunday
ihop for breakfast; 3 nutella crepes
leftover pizza hut for lunch
ordered a california cheesesteak with buffalo wings for dinner.

save me some.....for august that is :/

C.Coronato
04-21-10, 10:33 am
Whats all this diet talk in here??

PIJW
04-21-10, 10:36 am

Don't know but i think Aggression started a CUT without telling anyone.

B Con
04-21-10, 12:27 pm
Dude how was that double down? You had a great time over the weekend with the eats I see. Keep doing the damn thing and crazy the biggest loser style weight loss in here.

Aggression
04-21-10, 2:40 pm
NO STIMS, NO STIMS, better still kicking it without them.

Yes sir. Still rockin' out without the stimulants. Or at least trying too ...

Weekend sounded like a solid pre-diet outing. Lot's of solid "bulking" foods...lmao. I'm not a huge fan of preworkout stims but I'm a coffee nut especially at work. I drink so much of it it's ridiculous. Not sure I could do my job(read put up with idiots) without my caffeine buzz. do what you do man

Yes sir. Lots of quality bulking foods, haha. Yeah coffee in the morning has become a ritual for me over the years, so not grabbing a cup on the way to work is pretty tough, but I'm getting through it.

save me some.....for august that is :/

You know it. I'll be down in the Carolinas come August, as a matter of fact ...

See you at Team U, brother ;-)

Don't know but i think Aggression started a CUT without telling anyone.

Hm ... I wouldn't call it a 'cut', per say. More like a revamping and cleansing. But Animal Cuts will be used.

Dude how was that double down? You had a great time over the weekend with the eats I see. Keep doing the damn thing and crazy the biggest loser style weight loss in here.

Eh, the Double Down wasn't as good as I had hoped. Maybe I overhyped it too much. It was good, but I hyped it up to be the next thing thing, and it fell short.

Yeah all that water fell off quick from the weekend binging. I should level out within the next day or so.

Aggression
04-21-10, 3:52 pm
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/images/large/392.jpg

Got myself a tub of the 100% Beef Aminos today. I'll be adding 2 tabs per meal right now and eventually working my way to 4, or even 6 per meal, depending on how it all works out. Hell yeah.

PIJW
04-21-10, 3:55 pm
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/images/large/392.jpg

Got myself a tub of the 100% Beef Aminos today. I'll be adding 2 tabs per meal right now and eventually working my way to 4, or even 6 per meal, depending on how it all works out. Hell yeah.

Gotta say i wish i lived up near near there i could just stop by and pick up the latest supplement. Must be nice, now i have to wait

Funky
04-21-10, 7:51 pm
What is the big difference between uni-livers and this? they seem very close. I finally got uni-liver tonight. Cant get beef animos yet here.

NJC_Manhattan
04-21-10, 8:16 pm
Those meals sound amazing

LayzieBone085
04-21-10, 8:47 pm
5$ for 2 chicken breasts with bacon and cheese which you could make at your house is not worth it IMO. Should of went with a burger and fries or some ice cream.

Big C
04-21-10, 11:53 pm
Bro all that food you ate was totally awesome.........I think I liked just about everything.

Good luck w/ your diet....you've been there/done that so get to work bro.

Aggression
04-22-10, 8:32 am
Gotta say i wish i lived up near near there i could just stop by and pick up the latest supplement. Must be nice, now i have to wait

I had 'em with 3 meals yesterday. Tablets aren't as big as I originally thought. I think they are going to become a solid staple.

What is the big difference between uni-livers and this? they seem very close. I finally got uni-liver tonight. Cant get beef animos yet here.

They're simliar in structure, but the 100% Beef Aminos contain a more clear, precise blend of aminos from beef, in the form of beef isolate, beef albumin, as well as argentine beef liver. So you're getting more in terms of aminos.

Those meals sound amazing

Ha. They were pretty amazing, NJC.

5$ for 2 chicken breasts with bacon and cheese which you could make at your house is not worth it IMO. Should of went with a burger and fries or some ice cream.

Dude ... did you see what that mother fucker looked like? C'mon now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVLEB0lv1rw

Bro all that food you ate was totally awesome.........I think I liked just about everything.

Good luck w/ your diet....you've been there/done that so get to work bro.

Yes sir. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. And this time around, it won't be as strict. It'll be a walk in the park.

LayzieBone085
04-22-10, 8:36 am
Oh yeah i have seen them, nutella crepes are the BOMB man, solid work there.

B Con
04-22-10, 9:30 am
They're simliar in structure, but the 100% Beef Aminos contain a more clear, precise blend of aminos from beef, in the form of beef isolate, beef albumin, as well as argentine beef liver. So you're getting more in terms of aminos.

My man knows his shit. Good stuff I was wondering bout that too.

And yeah I've heard from a few people how overhyped those double downs were... they all liked 'em but just over hyped...

Funky
04-22-10, 9:36 am
Thanks Brother! When they get here i think i will switch from uni-liver to 100% beef to see the difference in my body!

Aggression
04-22-10, 1:17 pm
Oh yeah i have seen them, nutella crepes are the BOMB man, solid work there.

Deliciousness

My man knows his shit. Good stuff I was wondering bout that too.

And yeah I've heard from a few people how overhyped those double downs were... they all liked 'em but just over hyped...

Yeah. I mean I'm happy I got one, but I won't be rushing back to get another. Their marketing strategy was pure genius though. For a 24yr old dude who has NEVER been to a KFC to go there just for that; marketing win.

Thanks Brother! When they get here i think i will switch from uni-liver to 100% beef to see the difference in my body!

Yes sir. I like it better than the Uni-Liver, mainly b/c the Uni's upset my stomach, while I'm all good with the 100% Beef Aminos
---------------------------------------------

Just threw down a tasty meal:

4oz steak
4oz shrimp
5oz baked potato
4oz broccoli
2 Beef Amino tabs

clean and delicious. but damn ... i need some shock therapy. I'm dying here.

Aggression
04-23-10, 8:49 am
Hit my standing military presses yesterday.

Reps went like this;
75x5
95x5
115x5

I hit 3 sets of DB single arm overhead extensions and then 3 sets of crunches; done.

Off day, and I'll be hitting my deadlift deload tomorrow at the NJ ABC. I hope others at the ABC know that I'm deloading and didn't just give up on life. I may throw in some other stuff at the ABC to keep busy.

Monday can't come soon enough ....

Mr. Aestheticz
04-23-10, 9:35 am
you know it. I'll be down in the carolinas come august, as a matter of fact ...

word let me know the deal if you might possibly be in the area!

Aggression
04-23-10, 10:45 am
Based on the fact that I dropped ~5lbs in 3 days, I decided to add in the red meat to my diet. Wednesday I weighed in at 206lbs. Today I clocked in at 208lbs, which is a much better number. Can't lose it all too fast. Based on how I feel, this is how my diet will be.

Here's my current diet;
meal 1; 2 scoops Instantized Egg (~45g protein), 2/3c oats, Pak
meal 2; 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato, 1oz nuts, Omega, 2 Beef Aminos
meal 3; 8oz red meat, 5oz baked potato, 4oz broccoli, 2 Beef Aminos
meal 4; same as meal 2, minus the nuts
meal 5; postWO (NitroG+Glutamine) - I'm dropping the CARB Max here
meal 6; 8oz red meat, 4oz broccoli
meal 7; 2s SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass, 1s Glutamine

Next week I may drop an ounce of potato in each meal to see what happens. Still rocking the CarniTech 1x/day right now. Dropping the extra 20g of carbs from CARB-Max will be a key move. We'll see what happens. I'm trying to tighten up as well as have a general experiment with foods and how I react. This is pretty much the same diet I've been running for 18 months, and I've always seen results thus far. Can't complain with that.

Only a few more days til I taste the deliciousness that is Shock Therapy.

Beach91
04-23-10, 12:44 pm
Monday cant come fast enough for both of us, Stims are sorely missed!

I love the detail on the diet, much can be learned, i track my meals throughout the year as well, that way you can track how the changes affect u, great read A!

OklahomaMuscle
04-23-10, 1:39 pm
Solid plan of attack A, I like the red meat addition. I know when I diet it always feel/look fuller with the red meat. Enjoy the weekend man, and then the return of Shock Therapy

LayzieBone085
04-23-10, 4:23 pm
Dont fix what is not broken dude! If it works stick with it.

Aggression
04-24-10, 10:25 am
Monday cant come fast enough for both of us, Stims are sorely missed!

I love the detail on the diet, much can be learned, i track my meals throughout the year as well, that way you can track how the changes affect u, great read A!

I'm drinking a cup of decaf coffee right now. Its almost the same. Its like a jedi-mind trick.

Solid plan of attack A, I like the red meat addition. I know when I diet it always feel/look fuller with the red meat. Enjoy the weekend man, and then the return of Shock Therapy

Yup. Right now its all about eliminating the cheats for the first 2 weeks, along with doing my cardio first thing in the morning, to strip fat. From week to week, I'll make adjustments as necessary.

Dont fix what is not broken dude! If it works stick with it.

Absolutely, LB. Using that diet last year, I went from 185lbs to 235lbs in about 6 months. All I did was slowly increase the amount of food. Then I used pretty much the same diet, while decreasing the amount to prep for my show. It works ... for ME.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Put down my first meal of Instantized Egg w/ Oats. Took my Pak and 2 Beef Aminos along with it. Did my 2mile run prior to breakfast. Nothing better than a little run, fresh in the morning on a sunny weekend. Love it.

Bout to walk my beast of a dog and then get shit ready to drive up to Dunellen. NJ ABC today at 1. Pumped.

LayzieBone085
04-24-10, 4:05 pm
Cant wait to see pics from the ABC dude, KILL IT!

prowrestler
04-24-10, 4:32 pm
hope the deload isnt killing u mentally lmao

scals
04-24-10, 5:42 pm
Awesome leg day today brother. Great to see you as always. Looking forward to seeing ya next Saturday at the show.

Aggression
04-25-10, 6:46 pm
Cant wait to see pics from the ABC dude, KILL IT!

Yes sir. It was a sweet time.

hope the deload isnt killing u mentally lmao

Ha. Although Saturday was still a 'deload', I went a tad heavier than usual. It felt good.

Awesome leg day today brother. Great to see you as always. Looking forward to seeing ya next Saturday at the show.

Amen. Cruise on in dude. See you in a few days.

Aggression
04-25-10, 6:53 pm
World's Gym - NJ ABC
Dunellen, NJ

- trained a 'light' leg day with scals. I was still deloading and he was a week out. So we went a bit easy but still hit it hard.

Legs:
Leg Extension: 4 x 12-15
Leg Press: 4 x 12
BB Squat: 3 x 5
Vertical Leg Press: 3 x 10
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 10

NitroG and Glutamine post

Then headed over to Rosco's for a BBQ London Broil Wrap. Shit was delicious, and then ordered a chicken ceasar wrap b/c I was still hungry.

prowrestler
04-25-10, 7:42 pm
solid leg day. like the postworkout meal also loll

Razor
04-25-10, 8:08 pm
World's Gym - NJ ABC
Dunellen, NJ

- trained a 'light' leg day with scals. I was still deloading and he was a week out. So we went a bit easy but still hit it hard.

Legs:
Leg Extension: 4 x 12-15
Leg Press: 4 x 12
BB Squat: 3 x 5
Vertical Leg Press: 3 x 10
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 10

NitroG and Glutamine post

Then headed over to Rosco's for a BBQ London Broil Wrap. Shit was delicious, and then ordered a chicken ceasar wrap b/c I was still hungry.

Bet you're chomping at the bit for this week to end already!

D-NUTZ
04-25-10, 8:12 pm
Might of been 'light' but still good stuff. Keep killing it, brother.

Aggression
04-26-10, 8:17 am
solid leg day. like the postworkout meal also loll

Those wraps were delicious. In hindsight, I should have eaten the healthier option. They had meals of chicken, veggies, and sweet potatoes. Would have been a better choice compared to my wraps, being that I'm kinda dieting down a bit. But ya need a cheat meal every now and then for that jolt.

Bet you're chomping at the bit for this week to end already!

Just a few hours until I hit that bench for some legit weight.

Might of been 'light' but still good stuff. Keep killing it, brother.

Thanks, T. Yeah it wasn't anything crazy, but it still felt good to move a little something again. Tonight is the start of Wave 2.

Razor
04-26-10, 8:21 am
Just a few hours until I hit that bench for some legit weight.

Can't wait to see your numbers bro!

OklahomaMuscle
04-26-10, 9:52 am
So how's life with Coffee back in the system? You feeling like a champ? Smash the bench today homie, big weights baby!

scals
04-26-10, 9:55 am
Lets get rollin with wave 2. gonna be some big time weight.

LayzieBone085
04-26-10, 2:18 pm
Leg workout was legit, PWO meal = Perfect.

Aggression
04-26-10, 8:49 pm
Can't wait to see your numbers bro!

Numbers from tonight were on fire son!

So how's life with Coffee back in the system? You feeling like a champ? Smash the bench today homie, big weights baby!

I actually didn't have coffee this morning. I opted for a chilled glass of UltraWhey Pro Mocha Cappuccino. But I did have my Shock Therapy.

Lets get rollin with wave 2. gonna be some big time weight.

Yes sir. Light weight baby!!!!

Leg workout was legit, PWO meal = Perfect.

Ha. A little too much, IMO. But it was delicious.

Aggression
04-26-10, 8:52 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

- 1s Shock Therapy
- 3 BetaAla9
- 2 BCAA Max

Chest 5/3/1
Bench Press:
180x5
220x5
245x11

Incline Smith Machine Press: 3 x 10
Machine Fly: 2 x 10
Preacher Bench Curls: 3 x 6-10
Incline DB Curls: 2 x 8-10

- NitroG, Glutamine postWO

LayzieBone085
04-26-10, 8:56 pm
245 x 11? Just keeps getting better.

NJC_Manhattan
04-26-10, 9:01 pm
Thats a great chest workout. Good shit bro

Aggression
04-26-10, 9:01 pm
I've decided to tweak the diet just a bit now. Knowing how my body reacts to carbs, I'm going to cut them back. Carbs blow me up, and not always in a good way. So I'll be implementing carbs at the critical points in the day and just relying on protein and good fats through the other meals. New diet as of tomorrow as follows. I'll test it out for a week or two and see what happens ..

meal 1; instantized egg (~40g protein), 2/3c oats, some fruit
meal 2; 8oz chicken, almonds/natty pb
meal 3; 8oz red meat, 4oz broccoli
meal 4; preWO meal; 8oz chicken, 5oz sweet potato
meal 5; postWO meal; NitroG+Glutamine
meal 6; 8oz chicken, greens, fats
meal 7; 2s SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass, Glutamine, natty pb

smoothballer
04-26-10, 9:47 pm
Diet looks solid. Interested to see how it works for you.
Bet it nice is nice to be back on the stims.

Good luck with Wave 2 man. I start Wave 1 next week. Spending this week figuring out my maxes...so far so good.

Aggression
04-27-10, 8:17 am
245 x 11? Just keeps getting better.

Yeah dude, I was pretty surprised. I just kept pumpin' away.

Thats a great chest workout. Good shit bro

Thanks, NJC.

Diet looks solid. Interested to see how it works for you.
Bet it nice is nice to be back on the stims.

Good luck with Wave 2 man. I start Wave 1 next week. Spending this week figuring out my maxes...so far so good.

I feel it will work out great. I have a feeling that my body will respond very well to the increased fat intake along with the lower carb intake. Only time will tell.

Funky
04-27-10, 8:46 am
245x11 is HOT! keep moving it!

T o m m Y
04-27-10, 9:07 am
solid pressing bro.

Aggression
04-28-10, 8:27 am
245x11 is HOT! keep moving it!

solid pressing bro.

It has to be a new PR for me. Though I've never really tried repping out 245 for max reps, I have only managed 225 for 12-15 in the past, so I'm pleased, but not satisfied. I would have went for 12, as I felt I had it in the tank, but the spotter started to rack the bar after 10 reps, screwing up my flow. I managed to squeak out one more unassisted rep, but I doubt #12 would have went well.

Aggression
04-28-10, 8:29 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
3 BetaAla9
2 BCAA Max

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups; 95x10, 135x10, 135x5
190x5
230x5
265x10

Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 8-10
Leg Press Calf Raise: 3 x 10

NitroG/Glutamine postWO

Mr. Aestheticz
04-28-10, 9:08 am
I like the diet seems like everything is going well buddy, hope all is well brotha!

..easy!!!

C.Coronato
04-28-10, 9:46 am
Diet looks good brotha. Gotta love the SPECIALIZED.

scals
04-28-10, 9:47 am
Benchin and squatin well brother. Nice work. Likin the diet as well.

T o m m Y
04-28-10, 9:54 am
good job on those squats bro..

Firedrake
04-28-10, 5:05 pm
Nice legs, bro -- keep pushin'!

D-NUTZ
04-28-10, 9:26 pm
Solid work on the squats, bro. Short and sweet is where its at.

Aggression
04-29-10, 8:27 am
I like the diet seems like everything is going well buddy, hope all is well brotha!

..easy!!!

Yeah I've never tried a diet where carbs are 'strategically' placed, so let's see what happens.

Diet looks good brotha. Gotta love the SPECIALIZED.

If the diet looks good to you and Mr. A, I think I'm in pretty good shape. And yeah, that SPECIALIZED Protein is great. I can't put my finger on it, but something about it makes it stand out.

Benchin and squatin well brother. Nice work. Likin the diet as well.

Thanks buddy. Just doing my thing.

good job on those squats bro..

Nice legs, bro -- keep pushin'!

Solid work on the squats, bro. Short and sweet is where its at.

Thanks guys. Ever since I revamped my squat form, I've anticipated leg day each time around. The feeling on squats is totally different and I've loving it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No training last night. Had another 3 softball games. I'm getting my rhythm back when it comes to tracking fly balls as well as when up at the plate. I got ripped on pretty good last night though. In 3 separate at-bats, I stroked the ball deep into the outfield, right up against the fence. And in all 3 swings, it was all upper body, no leg drive. I'm still gathering my wits with my swing, so it'll take a while before it all flows again. They couldn't believe how hard/far I drove the ball with no leg power, haha.

LayzieBone085
04-29-10, 8:33 am
Softball = the best form of cardio eh? :)

Phil800101
04-29-10, 12:43 pm
Sick work Adam! Keep on killing it bro.

prowrestler
04-29-10, 2:12 pm
sick benching and squat #s. breaking that last set in half

Beach91
04-30-10, 9:13 am
Nice work, and good luck with the diet change, with reforming your squat techn. u should be able to up your leg power, and in turn help out that swing,

better squats=more homeruns!

Aggression
04-30-10, 10:16 am
Softball = the best form of cardio eh? :)

Ha. It offers a different type of cardio; sprinting and running the bases?!?

Sick work Adam! Keep on killing it bro.

Thanks, P.

sick benching and squat #s. breaking that last set in half

Yes sir. Feeling good. Feeling strong.

Nice work, and good luck with the diet change, with reforming your squat techn. u should be able to up your leg power, and in turn help out that swing,

better squats=more homeruns!

Now I just need to reteach myself how to use my legs when I swing. Right now, I'm all arms, and I'm still rocking the ball to the fences.

Aggression
04-30-10, 10:18 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
3 BCAA Max

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; barx10, 95x10
125x5
145x5
165x7
*won't lie, that shit felt kinda heavy.

Pushups: 2min non-stop
Dips: 3 x 15
Chinups: 3 x 8-10
Lat Pulldown: 2 x 10

2mile run

NitroG/Glutamine postWO

Funky
04-30-10, 10:20 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
3 BCAA Max

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; barx10, 95x10
125x5
145x5
165x7

2mile run

NitroG/Glutamine postWO
Nice Bro 165x7 is heavy in my book!!!

Razor
04-30-10, 10:40 am

hahaha i love it. Great work here bud!! How often you shoot cardio in your workouts?

C.Coronato
04-30-10, 10:47 am
Looking good man. How ya feelin?

Phil800101
04-30-10, 11:06 am
Solid work bro! Hitting all those push-ups after the pressing had to be pretty brutal.

LayzieBone085
04-30-10, 4:02 pm
LOVE standing Military Press bro! SOLID!

scals
04-30-10, 5:25 pm
Felt heavy .... it is heavy

Firedrake
04-30-10, 5:33 pm

X 2 -- I've had a LOT of people tell me that, no matter what's on the bar, if it's heavy TO YOU, it's heavy. Period.

Solid work, bro!

D-NUTZ
05-01-10, 11:23 am
Yeah, what everyone else said bro, that is HEAVY! Solid work. Press looks strong. Solid WO.

Max-Angle
05-01-10, 9:27 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
3 BCAA Max

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; barx10, 95x10
125x5
145x5
165x7

2mile run

NitroG/Glutamine postWO

Damn nice work man, can you PM with your diet, im intrigued

Aggression
05-02-10, 2:38 pm
Nice Bro 165x7 is heavy in my book!!!

Thanks, Funk. Gotta love the power movements.

hahaha i love it. Great work here bud!! How often you shoot cardio in your workouts?

I do a 2mile trek about 3-4x per week, either after workouts or first thing in the morning to stay healthy and fit.

Looking good man. How ya feelin?

Feeling pretty good. Relying on carbs only for breakfast, pre/postWO. I'm liking the way I'm feeling from it. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Solid work bro! Hitting all those push-ups after the pressing had to be pretty brutal.

Gotta change it up to be an all-around monster, haha.

LOVE standing Military Press bro! SOLID!

Amen, LB. Pure power.

Ha. Yeah bro. It felt heavy so I looked back in my logbook to see what I did last time around. In the end, I did 5lbs more for the same around of reps ... GROWTH.

X 2 -- I've had a LOT of people tell me that, no matter what's on the bar, if it's heavy TO YOU, it's heavy. Period.

Solid work, bro!

Haha. Hell yeah, FD.

Yeah, what everyone else said bro, that is HEAVY! Solid work. Press looks strong. Solid WO.

Thanks, TS. Just trying to step my strength game up, and it feels good right now.

Damn nice work man, can you PM with your diet, im intrigued

PM on its way, homie.

Aggression
05-02-10, 2:41 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
1s CARB Max, unflavored
4 BCAA Max

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2, 225x8
280x5
325x5
365x9

Good mornings: 5 x 10
Situps: 2min straight
2 mile run

Torrent postWO

mritter3
05-02-10, 2:42 pm
strong last few workouts man...looks like 531 is really treating ya well man.

T o m m Y
05-02-10, 2:43 pm
good work bro

LayzieBone085
05-02-10, 4:50 pm
Everyday breaking a PR!

D-NUTZ
05-02-10, 5:06 pm
Solid deads, bro! 365x9 is solid.

smoothballer
05-02-10, 7:26 pm
Nice 5/3/1 session man! I did my first one today.

scals
05-02-10, 8:18 pm
Lookin good brother. Nice to see ya last night at the show. Thanks for everything.

Phil800101
05-02-10, 11:34 pm
Sick work my man! Simple and brutal.

Funky
05-03-10, 8:30 am
Strong DEADS bro!

Aggression
05-03-10, 8:39 am
strong last few workouts man...looks like 531 is really treating ya well man.

So far, so good, brother.

good work bro

Thanks, T.

Everyday breaking a PR!

Can't really be mad about that, LB.

Solid deads, bro! 365x9 is solid.

Thanks man. The warmup sets always feel heavier than the actual working set. Gotta hit that psycho switch.

Nice 5/3/1 session man! I did my first one today.

It will treat you nicely. Just follow the program and don't tweak anything. Too many people want to mess around and make changes. Just follow it, straight up.

Lookin good brother. Nice to see ya last night at the show. Thanks for everything.

No doubt. Congratulations brother.

Sick work my man! Simple and brutal.

Yes sir. Brutal. I like it.

Strong DEADS bro!

Thanks, Funk. Back was beat the next day.

Aggression
05-04-10, 9:49 am
Wow. It's MAY

Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
1s CARB-Max (unflavored)
4 BCAA Max
3 SP Beta Alanine

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups; barx15, 135x10x2
205x3
230x3
260x8

Incline DB Press: 3 sets
Cable Fly: 2 sets
BB Curl: 3 sets
Incline DB Curl: 2 sets
DB Hammer Curl: 2 sets

Abs: 100 reps total (various movements)

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Funky
05-04-10, 9:58 am
260x8 looking good! great 3 week bro

T o m m Y
05-04-10, 10:05 am
260x8 is awsome shit man,good work dude!

C.Coronato
05-04-10, 10:06 am
Gettin real strong brother, lookin good. Deads and Bench are nice .. Looking forward to Jersey Shore Fitness summertime sessions.

OklahomaMuscle
05-04-10, 10:34 am
Everything still looks solid in here, glad the program is keeping you on your toes... do what you do A

Phil800101
05-04-10, 11:53 am
Killer session there bro! Strong pressing.

smoothballer
05-04-10, 1:29 pm
Sweet Bench Session A! Seeing strength gains now that you are on wave 2?

LayzieBone085
05-04-10, 5:15 pm
Everyday i come in here I see a better day. Working your ass off!

Firedrake
05-04-10, 5:27 pm
Sweet -- great chest day!

Aggression
05-05-10, 9:31 am
260x8 looking good! great 3 week bro

Thanks, Funk. I was fairly pleased with that set.

260x8 is awsome shit man,good work dude!

Thanks, T. Gotta get that strength going if I'm serious about movement trucks and planes.

Gettin real strong brother, lookin good. Deads and Bench are nice .. Looking forward to Jersey Shore Fitness summertime sessions.

Oh .. hell .. yes.

Everything still looks solid in here, glad the program is keeping you on your toes... do what you do A

Yup. Its a great program for me right now. In/out of the gym in under an hour with progress each time. Ya can't beat that.

Killer session there bro! Strong pressing.

Thanks, P. I need to get my bench press game up.

Sweet Bench Session A! Seeing strength gains now that you are on wave 2?

I'm not so sure I'm seeing legit strength gains YET. Most of numbers I'm putting up are very close to what I've done in the past, pre-5/3/1. I'd say by about the 3rd-4th wave I should be seeing the results.

Everyday i come in here I see a better day. Working your ass off!

Yup. Always trying to outdo myself. If I got 255x8 last week, I better get 260x8 this week.

Sweet -- great chest day!

Thanks, Fire!

Aggression
05-05-10, 9:36 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
4 BCAA Max caps
3 Beta Alanine caps

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x12x2
215x3
250x3
280x7

PowerSquat: 4 x 8-10
DB SLDL: 3 x 10
Standing Calf Raise: 3 x 8-12

2s SPECIALIZED Protein For Lean Mass (Vanilla)
16oz Apple Juice
1s Glutamine
^Try this shit out ASAP!
---------------------------
Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Woke up at 5:30am for a nice 2mile run as the sun rose up. Came home and watched an episode of Married With Children, showered up, grabbed my breakfast (1 carton of egg whites blended w/ 2/3c oats) and headed out to work.

No training today. Softball games at 7. Good times.

Razor
05-05-10, 9:37 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
4 BCAA Max caps
3 Beta Alanine caps

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x12x2
215x3
250x3
280x7

PowerSquat: 4 x 8-10
DB SLDL: 3 x 10
Standing Calf Raise: 3 x 8-12

2s SPECIALIZED Protein For Lean Mass (Vanilla)
16oz Apple Juice
1s Glutamine
^Try this shit out ASAP!
---------------------------
Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Woke up at 5:30am for a nice 2mile run as the sun rose up. Came home and watched an episode of Married With Children, showered up, grabbed my breakfast (1 carton of egg whites blended w/ 2/3c oats and headed out to work.

No training today. Softball games at 7. Good times.

Real solid work there Aggs. That 280 is inspiring no doubt along with that chest day you pulled previously. Badass work brother. I'm jealous about the whole egg carton LOL

Phil800101
05-05-10, 11:25 am
Sick work my man! I bet your legs were smoked after all that...and a run this AM? Nice! Good luck tonight bro! I miss playing softball...

Thanks, P. I need to get my bench press game up.

You and me both brother.

B Con
05-05-10, 11:48 am
Your legs had to of been feeling that 280 work. Oh shit you had a whole cartoon of egg whites? Damn son. Getting serious.

How you been? Sorry for my absence I've been busy with school and then dealt with a minor case of food poisoning. Back now and ready to rock and roll.

LittleMan55
05-05-10, 1:10 pm
You are owning 5/3/1 brother! Looks great and has me excited about whats to come for me.

LayzieBone085
05-05-10, 5:29 pm
Psh, Lets pass on the apple juice, unless we are getting it at IHOP :)

smoothballer
05-05-10, 8:53 pm
Strong, Strong Squats In Here!

Aggression
05-06-10, 8:30 am
Real solid work there Aggs. That 280 is inspiring no doubt along with that chest day you pulled previously. Badass work brother. I'm jealous about the whole egg carton LOL

Thanks, brother. Yeah gotta get them proteins in there. A whole carton is about 40g protein.

Sick work my man! I bet your legs were smoked after all that...and a run this AM? Nice! Good luck tonight bro! I miss playing softball...

You and me both brother.

Just gotta keep pluggin' away on that bench, P. Yeah hit the legs Tuesday night and then followed up with a nice run the next morning. Felt niCe.

Your legs had to of been feeling that 280 work. Oh shit you had a whole cartoon of egg whites? Damn son. Getting serious.

How you been? Sorry for my absence I've been busy with school and then dealt with a minor case of food poisoning. Back now and ready to rock and roll.

Yeah, B. A carton yields about 40g protein, so I blended it up with 2/3c oats and there you go; a legit 'cutting' breakfast.

Ah, I've been bro. Just trying to tighten up a bit while maintaining/building strength. So far so good. You know me, always trying to step it up and make myself a more all-around person.

You are owning 5/3/1 brother! Looks great and has me excited about whats to come for me.

Hell yeah, B. Its a great switch from the normal BB lifting.

Psh, Lets pass on the apple juice, unless we are getting it at IHOP :)

Ohhh shit. This weekend .. maybe.

Strong, Strong Squats In Here!

Thanks, SB. Squats are really feeling good right now. Form is on lock down, and I'm pushing decent weight.

Beach91
05-06-10, 8:42 am
5/3/1 lookin good for u A, the weights n reps keepin going up, like Biggie said skys the Limit!

good luck with the softball game

Aggression
05-06-10, 8:46 am
So I've been tightening up for about 2.5 weeks at this point. I started at ~212lbs. I'm 3 full days into an Animal Cuts cycle. Today I stepped on the scale, right out of bed: 208.4lbs. I expected it to be lower based on how I look in the mirror; waist is tighter, arms are vascular, and I'm looking pretty decent. Who gives a shit about the number on the scale, eh? I'm feeling good, maintaining/gaining strength, and dropping body fat. Can't argue with that. Made a few tweaks to my diet, due to food availability and supplements, but the diet basically runs the same.

meal 1; 1 carton of liquid egg whites blended with 2/3c oats
meal 2; 8oz chicken w/ hot sauce, 2 tbsp natural pb
meal 3; 8oz london broil w/ heinz57 steak sauce (shit is the bomb), 4oz broccoli
meal 4; 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato
meal 5; postWO
meal 6; 8oz protein, large green salad, oil/vinegar
meal 7; 2s Ultra Iso Whey, 2tbsp PB

Supplements
upon waking; Animal Cuts
meal 1; multi-v, 2 beef amino
1s EAA stack, 1s glutamine
meal 2; animal omega, 2 beef amino
meal 3; 2 beef amino
Animal Cuts, Beta Alanine
1s EAA Stack, 1s BCAA stack, 1s Glutamine to remaining gallon of water (1/2-1/4 full)
meal 4; 2 beef amino
Shock Therapy, Beta Alanine
postWO; protein, carbs, glutamine, creatine
meal 6; 2 beef amino, multi-v
meal 7; animal flex
pre-bed; ZMA Pro

LittleMan55
05-06-10, 8:52 am
Like the meal and supp set up going on in here. I need to pick up some beef aminos and try cuts for the first time here in the future.

Funky
05-06-10, 9:01 am
So I've been tightening up for about 2.5 weeks at this point. I started at ~212lbs. I'm 3 full days into an Animal Cuts cycle. Today I stepped on the scale, right out of bed: 208.4lbs. I expected it to be lower based on how I look in the mirror; waist is tighter, arms are vascular, and I'm looking pretty decent. Who gives a shit about the number on the scale, eh? I'm feeling good, maintaining/gaining strength, and dropping body fat. Can't argue with that. Made a few tweaks to my diet, due to food availability and supplements, but the diet basically runs the same.

meal 1; 1 carton of liquid egg whites blended with 2/3c oats
meal 2; 8oz chicken w/ hot sauce, 2 tbsp natural pb
meal 3; 8oz london broil w/ heinz57 steak sauce (shit is the bomb), 4oz broccoli
meal 4; 8oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato
meal 5; postWO
meal 6; 8oz protein, large green salad, oil/vinegar
meal 7; 2s Ultra Iso Whey, 2tbsp PB

Supplements
upon waking; Animal Cuts
meal 1; multi-v, 2 beef amino
1s EAA stack, 1s glutamine
meal 2; animal omega, 2 beef amino
meal 3; 2 beef amino
Animal Cuts, Beta Alanine
1s EAA Stack, 1s BCAA stack, 1s Glutamine to remaining gallon of water (1/2-1/4 full)
meal 4; 2 beef amino
Shock Therapy, Beta Alanine
postWO; protein, carbs, glutamine, creatine
meal 6; 2 beef amino, multi-v
meal 7; animal flex
pre-bed; ZMA Pro
You are 100% right do not worry about that scale if you are tight and feel/look good that is where it is at.

B Con
05-06-10, 10:59 am
Damn my man always has a solid ass plan. Great set up. Sounding like you are getting ripped. You are around 7 lbs (if that) lighter than me right now. I am coming for you. Haha.

LayzieBone085
05-06-10, 3:30 pm
London Broil, My man knows how to eat well!

Aggression
05-07-10, 8:24 am
Like the meal and supp set up going on in here. I need to pick up some beef aminos and try cuts for the first time here in the future.

It came at the perfect time for me, LM. I've been throwing back 10 tablets per day.

You are 100% right do not worry about that scale if you are tight and feel/look good that is where it is at.

Yup. Today I found out that I've gained a notch on the belt. Progress.

Damn my man always has a solid ass plan. Great set up. Sounding like you are getting ripped. You are around 7 lbs (if that) lighter than me right now. I am coming for you. Haha.

Yup. I'm not really aiming for a certain weight, although I initially said I'd aim to drop down to about 200lbs. At the end of the 5 weeks, I'll decide to continue with the cut or switch gears to mass-mode. Those elusive abs brah, they keep running from me, lol.

London Broil, My man knows how to eat well!

Hell yeah. Can't argue with that choice of meat bro. When that stuff goes on sale for $1.88/lb, I fill my cart!

Aggression
05-07-10, 8:27 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
4 SP Beta-Alanine

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; bar x 10x2, 95x10x2
135x3
155x3
175x5

Skullcrushers: 3 x 12
Dips (BW): 2 x 15
Pullups: 3 x 8-10
Standing Straight Bar Pulldown: 2 x 10

Abs: 100+ reps (various movements)

2s SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass (Vanilla)
2s CARB-Max (Fruit Punch)
1s Glutamine
1s Micronized Creatine
*had some of the CARB-Max promo flavor lying around.

C.Coronato
05-07-10, 9:30 am
Looking good bro, the diet/supps look great. How was the taste of post workout?

Mr. Aestheticz
05-07-10, 9:52 am
looking good bro, the diet/supps look great. How was the taste of post workout?

x2 just a lil secret throw down some beta-ala9 post wo as well trust me ;)

Aggression
05-07-10, 10:08 am
Looking good bro, the diet/supps look great. How was the taste of post workout?

x2 just a lil secret throw down some beta-ala9 post wo as well trust me ;)

The postWO beverage was OK. Not great. But I feel with a little tweaking, it could be really good. The fruit punch was a bit too strong and it overtook the vanilla. So next time around I'll use maybe 2s Vanilla with 1-1.5s CARB-Max.

And BA postWO, eh? Hmm ...

Aggression
05-07-10, 10:09 am
Bizzump

Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
4 SP Beta-Alanine

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; bar x 10x2, 95x10x2
135x3
155x3
175x5

Skullcrushers: 3 x 12
Dips (BW): 2 x 15
Pullups: 3 x 8-10
Standing Straight Bar Pulldown: 2 x 10

Abs: 100+ reps (various movements)

2s SPECIALIZED Protein for Lean Mass (Vanilla)
2s CARB-Max (Fruit Punch)
1s Glutamine
1s Micronized Creatine
*had some of the CARB-Max promo flavor lying around.

PIJW
05-07-10, 10:11 am
The postWO beverage was OK. Not great. But I feel with a little tweaking, it could be really good. The fruit punch was a bit too strong and it overtook the vanilla. So next time around I'll use maybe 2s Vanilla with 1-1.5s CARB-Max.

BA postWO, interesting.

Mr. Aestheticz
05-07-10, 10:18 am

BA postWO, interesting.

>)

PIJW
05-07-10, 10:19 am
>)

Gonna share something about it? :)

B Con
05-07-10, 11:00 am
Strong military pressing my man. Hmmm BA post workout is indeed interesting... Tuned.

Lotta ab work. Yes sir. Keep bringing the pain.

prowrestler
05-07-10, 8:31 pm
ur military is awesome

LayzieBone085
05-07-10, 8:53 pm
Damn bro, you set the bar high. Gonna try and hit 175 x 5 tomorrow myself. Standing is the only way to go.

Big C
05-07-10, 9:29 pm
Nah, standing are good but NOT the only way to go....I got massive shoulders with years of heavy seated military. That's the way I go.

Good work in here Aggession....I saw a page back or so your meal/supplement plan....I give it a couple thumbs up bro.

Phil800101
05-07-10, 11:21 pm
Awesome session bro! Looking strong. Solid progress, good deal.

Aggression
05-09-10, 1:56 pm
BA postWO, interesting.

Indeed. I'ma try this, starting tomorrow.

Strong military pressing my man. Hmmm BA post workout is indeed interesting... Tuned.

Lotta ab work. Yes sir. Keep bringing the pain.

Just about 2 weeks into doing high volume ab work and I like the results.

ur military is awesome

Thanks, P. The weight is getting rough man. The x1 week (this week) is going to be an intense one, to say the least.

Damn bro, you set the bar high. Gonna try and hit 175 x 5 tomorrow myself. Standing is the only way to go.

Standing military press is a great movement. Its pure power.

Nah, standing are good but NOT the only way to go....I got massive shoulders with years of heavy seated military. That's the way I go.

Good work in here Aggession....I saw a page back or so your meal/supplement plan....I give it a couple thumbs up bro.

Agreed here dude. I love all shoulder pressing movements. Standing is just a pure brute strength movement. But I love seated barbell/dumbbell presses for actual bodybuilding goals, as they're more about total delt isolation and mass building.

Awesome session bro! Looking strong. Solid progress, good deal.

Thanks, P. Strength is going up and I like it.

Aggression
05-10-10, 8:29 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
285x3
335x3
385x6
*somehow, someway, I ended up bruising my ring finger on this set. Don't know the hell it happened, but the 'end joint' of that finger, on the inside, bruised up instantaneously after the set. I attempted bent-over rows afterwards, but I couldn't even hold 135 for more than a few reps without pain/discomfort. Its no longer black/blue, and it feels %100. Weird

Bent-Over Rows: 3 x 10
Good mornings: 3 x 10

Abs: ~150 reps

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

D-NUTZ
05-10-10, 8:42 am
Solid work, bro. Congrats on the PR. Looking strong!

Funky
05-10-10, 8:58 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
285x3
335x3
285x6
*somehow, someway, I ended up bruising my ring finger on this set. Don't know the hell it happened, but the 'end joint' of that finger, on the inside, bruised up instantaneously after the set. I attempted bent-over rows afterwards, but I couldn't even hold 135 for more than a few reps without pain/discomfort. Its no longer black/blue, and it feels %100. Weird

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Did you purposely do less weight on last set or was that due to hurting finger??

Aggression
05-10-10, 9:13 am
Solid work, bro. Congrats on the PR. Looking strong!

Thanks, T.

Did you purposely do less weight on last set or was that due to hurting finger??

Good call. It was 385, not 285. Thanks for pointing that out.

Razor
05-10-10, 9:16 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
285x3
335x3
385x6

Torrent/BCAA Max postWO

Fuck yeah Aggs. Wonder if you just popped a blood vessel or something?? Weird shit but glad it wasnt anything serious.

Funky
05-10-10, 9:21 am
That seems more realistic LOL good job A!! that was nice with 385x6! I was about to call you names with 285x6 LOL j/k

B Con
05-10-10, 10:54 am
That is weird as hell bout the bruise. Regardless you murdered your back with those deads. How sore was it the next day?

Gotta love high ab volume. I've been rotating between that and heavy ab work and never been so sore in the mid section.

My man you are really putting in some serious work.

Phil800101
05-10-10, 11:20 am
Killer work my man! No doubt you were feeling that one over the weekend. Weird...guess it's just one of those things.

LayzieBone085
05-10-10, 4:01 pm
I dont think I see a bad day EVER in here.

C.Coronato
05-10-10, 4:38 pm
Getting strong bro. Getting strong. Yeaaa buddy!

prowrestler
05-10-10, 5:22 pm
solid DLing man, doin great on 5/3/1

Aggression
05-11-10, 8:16 am
Fuck yeah Aggs. Wonder if you just popped a blood vessel or something?? Weird shit but glad it wasnt anything serious.

No clue, haha. It hurt for the remainder of that workout/day, but by the time I woke up on Saturday, I had forgotten all about it. Weird.

That seems more realistic LOL good job A!! that was nice with 385x6! I was about to call you names with 285x6 LOL j/k

Ha yeah, niCe catch. 285 is LIGHT WEIGHT!

That is weird as hell bout the bruise. Regardless you murdered your back with those deads. How sore was it the next day?

Gotta love high ab volume. I've been rotating between that and heavy ab work and never been so sore in the mid section.

My man you are really putting in some serious work.

Yeah it came and went rather quickly. Back is always a good soreness, right down the middle; I like it. High ab volume has been doing the trick for me as of late. Getting tight.

Killer work my man! No doubt you were feeling that one over the weekend. Weird...guess it's just one of those things.

Yup. Nothing serious, so game on!

I dont think I see a bad day EVER in here.

Ha. Its been going pretty well lately. When your diet is on track and you're focused, its hard to have a bad day. I had to step my game up as of late and its been paying off nicely.

Getting strong bro. Getting strong. Yeaaa buddy!

Trying to close the distance on that path that you created, brother.

solid DLing man, doin great on 5/3/1

Yup, feeling good, P.

Aggression
05-11-10, 8:19 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
220x5
245x3
275x9

2 sets of the following;
Flat DB Press
Incline DB Fly
Jailhouse Press
Incline DB Curl
BB Curl w/ EZ Bar
DB Hammer Curl

10min cardio/2min straight of abs

2s SP JustWhey Strawberry
1s CARB Max (Fruit Punch)
1s Glutamine
4 BCAA Max caps

Funky
05-11-10, 8:21 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
4 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
220x5
245x3
275x9

2 sets of the following;
Flat DB Press
Incline DB Fly
Jailhouse Press
Incline DB Curl
BB Curl w/ EZ Bar
DB Hammer Curl

10min cardio/2min straight of abs

2s SP JustWhey Strawberry
1s CARB Max (Fruit Punch)
1s Glutamine
4 BCAA Max caps

Good looking 1 Week Brother! Nice working set!!

T o m m Y
05-11-10, 8:25 am
Goood fucking work bro,you killed 275 man..

Phil800101
05-11-10, 11:58 am
Sick session bro! Looking strong.

B Con
05-11-10, 12:02 pm
Damn you is getting strong. What's a jailhouse press? Glad to hear shit's getting tight-- like a Tiger.

D-NUTZ
05-11-10, 5:13 pm
Thats some strong pressing, bro.

Aggression
05-12-10, 8:19 am
Good looking 1 Week Brother! Nice working set!!

Thanks, Funk. Feelin' good on that flat bench, for once.

Goood fucking work bro,you killed 275 man..

A new PR; niCe.

Sick session bro! Looking strong.

Thanks, P.

Damn you is getting strong. What's a jailhouse press? Glad to hear shit's getting tight-- like a Tiger.

Hmm .. no YouTube clips of it. Its basically a flat dumbbell press, with the hands in a neutral position, and the dumbbells are pressed together. It hits the inner chest real nice and you get a REAL solid pump.

Thats some strong pressing, bro.

Thanks. TS. I've finally found that grove on the flat bb press.

Aggression
05-12-10, 8:22 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
2 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
220x5
260x3
290x6

Leg Press: 4 x 15
Reverse Hack Squats: 3 x 10

Hanging Knee Raise: 2 sets
Rope Crunch: 2 sets
45 degree twisting-crunch: 2 sets

2s Choc. IsoWhey
1s CARB-Max
1s Glutamine
1s Creatine
1 pack Nitro

Funky
05-12-10, 9:00 am
You almost bench what you squat did you hurt your legs at some point??

Aggression
05-12-10, 9:08 am
You almost bench what you squat did you hurt your legs at some point??

Nope. My squat has always been weak. I can leg press 10pps for 15-20 reps, I can hack squat 4+ plates per side for 10+ reps, yet my squat always suffered. For the leg press last night, I popped out 8pps for an EASY 15. My squat form was off, so when I started this 5/3/1 (about 7 weeks ago), I revamped my squat form at the same time, so I had to kinda start from scratch and work my way back up. However, I'm climbing up in weights pretty quickly.

Believe it or not, my chest is almost as strong, yet its my weakest body part, while my legs are one of my better assets in terms of size.

smoothballer
05-12-10, 9:11 am
Just out of curiosity, what did you change about your squat form?
I had to revamp mine too when I started 5/3/1 and the weight went way down. I went to a wider stance with a lower bar placement with toes at 45 degrees. Seems like I can go deeper now. Hopefully the weight starts going up soon.

Funky
05-12-10, 9:15 am
Nope. My squat has always been weak. I can leg press 10pps for 15-20 reps, I can hack squat 4+ plates per side for 10+ reps, yet my squat always suffered. For the leg press last night, I popped out 8pps for an EASY 15. My squat form was off, so when I started this 5/3/1 (about 7 weeks ago), I revamped my squat form at the same time, so I had to kinda start from scratch and work my way back up. However, I'm climbing up in weights pretty quickly.

Believe it or not, my chest is almost as strong, yet its my weakest body part, while my legs are one of my better assets in terms of size.

Thanks that really clears it up! Keep at it squat once you get form down will improve faster than anything else, from what I have noticed.

T o m m Y
05-12-10, 9:24 am
Good work as always homie.

Phil800101
05-12-10, 12:12 pm
Killer work my man! I bet that will bring on some SUTAS. Keep on putting in work like this and that squat will get up there, no doubt about it.

Aggression
05-12-10, 12:22 pm
Just out of curiosity, what did you change about your squat form?
I had to revamp mine too when I started 5/3/1 and the weight went way down. I went to a wider stance with a lower bar placement with toes at 45 degrees. Seems like I can go deeper now. Hopefully the weight starts going up soon.

I bent at the knees in the past. My body constantly fell forward and my heels constantly rose up from the floor. Most of the initial pressing came from the toes. All I did was practice for a few weeks with lighter weight at the end of my workouts. I concentrated on 'sitting back' and its made a HUGE difference in my squats. Now I sit back, heels are flat, and I'm pushing up from the heels. I no longer have pain in my lower back, my squats are stronger than all the years I did them the incorrect way, and the legs get swole from sets; good stuff.

Thanks that really clears it up! Keep at it squat once you get form down will improve faster than anything else, from what I have noticed.

Yup. Like I said, the squat weight has already vastly improved and is already better than they were in the past. Heavier weight no longer feels that 'heavy' to me. Also, I remember when training with my older partner, he used to talk about having the lung capacity to squat 400+lbs, and I never understood it b/c my form was off and the 'lung capacity' wasn't even an issue. With the new form, I know what he's talking about, so I know I'm doing something right.

Good work as always homie.

Thanks, T.

Killer work my man! I bet that will bring on some SUTAS. Keep on putting in work like this and that squat will get up there, no doubt about it.

Dude, I always know when it was leg day. When I get into bed the night of squatting, the legs always cramp up, twitch, and do all other sorts of nonsense. I like it.

B Con
05-12-10, 1:15 pm
Killer squats and motivation for my session 2morrow. Gotta love it. Good looking out for the jailhouse press too... I may give those a try.

C.Coronato
05-12-10, 1:21 pm
Squats 5/3/1

290x6

Niceee. Thats Great.

D-NUTZ
05-12-10, 2:28 pm

I hear ya. My bench is WEAK compared to all my other lifts. Squat=405+ Deads=455+ while bench is MAYBE 250 on a good day.

Nice workout though!

Razor
05-12-10, 3:01 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
2 SP BCAA Max caps
3 SP Beta Alanine

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2
220x5
260x3
290x6

Leg Press: 4 x 15
Reverse Hack Squats: 3 x 10

Hanging Knee Raise: 2 sets
Rope Crunch: 2 sets
45 degree twisting-crunch: 2 sets

2s Choc. IsoWhey
1s CARB-Max
1s Glutamine
1s Creatine
1 pack Nitro

Solid work Aggs. TTL is right that 290 is no joke. Very cool brother.

prowrestler
05-12-10, 3:22 pm
solid work on those squats man

LayzieBone085
05-12-10, 5:49 pm
Damn man. i hit 275 x 10 Monday and then come in here and see you MURDER squats!

Aggression
05-13-10, 8:24 am
Killer squats and motivation for my session 2morrow. Gotta love it. Good looking out for the jailhouse press too... I may give those a try.

Yeah its definitely a different feeling. Ya always gotta keep things interesting, B.

Niceee. Thats Great.

Yeahh boy. Ever since I revamped my squat technique I look forward to this day!

I hear ya. My bench is WEAK compared to all my other lifts. Squat=405+ Deads=455+ while bench is MAYBE 250 on a good day.

Nice workout though!

Wanna trade? Haha. I'll gladly take a 405+ squat and give you my max bench of ~330lbs, haha. Eh ... now that I think about it .... lol

Solid work Aggs. TTL is right that 290 is no joke. Very cool brother.

Thanks man. If i make it to the 4th wave, it'll be in the 300's. That'll be niCe.

solid work on those squats man

Thanks, P. The weight is slowly rising in that movement.

Damn man. i hit 275 x 10 Monday and then come in here and see you MURDER squats!

Ha. Always gotta stay 'one-up'!

mritter3
05-13-10, 8:27 am
great squatting bro, hows the chocolate isowhey with carbmax taste?

Aggression
05-13-10, 8:28 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1 pack Nitro
3 SP Beta Alanine

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; 95x15, 135x10
140x5
165x3
185x3

Standing DB Press: 4 x 8-10
Straight Bar Pressdown: 3 x 10
- stretched -

1pack Nitro > 10min cardio > postWO (IsoWhey, CARB-Max, glutamine, creatine)

Funky
05-13-10, 8:35 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1 pack Nitro
3 SP Beta Alanine

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; 95x15, 135x10
140x5
165x3
185x3

- stretched -

Damn Bro strong Presses there!!!!

OklahomaMuscle
05-13-10, 11:29 am
I step out for a minute and come back to 290 squats for 9!! solid work A, definitely killing it homeboy

B Con
05-13-10, 11:43 am
Great pressing. Getting it done without a problem I see. You got anything big planned for the weekend?

Razor
05-13-10, 11:48 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1 pack Nitro
3 SP Beta Alanine

Military Press 5/3/1
warm ups; 95x15, 135x10
140x5
165x3
185x3

- stretched -

Military presses are my new faves on shoulder day. I like either smith machine or regular depends on what the day calls for. The standing presses are sick. I might try those on Sat.

smoothballer
05-13-10, 12:27 pm
Some very solid pressing brother!

prowrestler
05-13-10, 1:56 pm
solid strcit press dude...185 is somethin

scals
05-14-10, 12:50 am
Lookin strong in here brother. 185 is no joke.

Phil800101
05-14-10, 2:15 am
Nice work my man! Straight and to the point, with some strong pressing, good deal.

B Con
05-14-10, 8:08 am
I'm sure you know by now that anything 180+ feels like DEATH overhead haha

My delts are sore as shit from it

Aggression
05-14-10, 8:49 am
Damn Bro strong Presses there!!!!

Thanks, Funk. Standing military presses are no joke.

I step out for a minute and come back to 290 squats for 9!! solid work A, definitely killing it homeboy

Ha. Big shit been going down in here, brah.

Great pressing. Getting it done without a problem I see. You got anything big planned for the weekend?

Ah, nothing crazy. Got the Jersey ABC tomorrow, which I'm pumped about. Going to pull deads; 405x1+. You KNOW it'll be more than one.

Military presses are my new faves on shoulder day. I like either smith machine or regular depends on what the day calls for. The standing presses are sick. I might try those on Sat.

I implement all shoulder movements; Seated BB/DB, Hammer Strength, Smith (both to the front and BTN) and now the standing BB/DB. Gotta hit 'em from all angles and change shit up for results. Although my favorite pair tends to be the HS press followed by the dumbbell press.

Some very solid pressing brother!

Thanks bro.

solid strcit press dude...185 is somethin

Tough as hell, but it definitely builds some mass.

Lookin strong in here brother. 185 is no joke.

Thanks, brother. You're right, it was no joke. I took that shit off the rack and was like , 'o damn'

Nice work my man! Straight and to the point, with some strong pressing, good deal.

Yup. No nonsense in here as of late.

I'm sure you know by now that anything 180+ feels like DEATH overhead haha

My delts are sore as shit from it

Dude, taking this shit off the rack, I'm thinking, 'No way I'm getting more than one', lol.

Aggression
05-14-10, 8:53 am
No training last night. I had my softball games. Slid into second on a close play. Word to the wise; if you're 200+lbs, don't slide into second base when wearing a pair of basketball shorts. End result; a nice, solid raspberry. Although the shit stings and I took off some skin, I fucking love it. Damn I missed playing ball. Got home late, and decided not to wake up for my 530am run.

No training today either, as I'm saving my deadlifts for tomorrow's NJ ABC @ BodyWorks Gym in Paterson. Going to pull 405 for reps. So today is a nice relaxing day; work, straight home for my 2mile run that was avoided this morning, hitting up food shopping to cover the weekend/next week, maybe a beer, and maybe some Call of Duty and some sports on the tele. niCe.

Funky
05-14-10, 9:01 am
No training last night. I had my softball games. Slid into second on a close play. Word to the wise; if you're 200+lbs, don't slide into second base when wearing a pair of basketball shorts. End result; a nice, solid raspberry. Although the shit stings and I took off some skin, I fucking love it. Damn I missed playing ball. Got home late, and decided not to wake up for my 530am run.

No training today either, as I'm saving my deadlifts for tomorrow's NJ ABC @ BodyWorks Gym in Paterson. Going to pull 405 for reps. So today is a nice relaxing day; work, straight home for my 2mile run that was avoided this morning, hitting up food shopping to cover the weekend/next week, maybe a beer, and maybe some Call of Duty and some sports on the tele. niCe.

Kill a few people on COD for me Bro!! Have a nice day off and prepare for those Deads!!

Phil800101
05-14-10, 11:39 am
Nice! Enjoy the rest bro, and kill it tomorrow!

D-NUTZ
05-14-10, 2:44 pm
Enjoy!

Beach91
05-14-10, 4:18 pm
Nice 5/3/1 week, ive noticed it helping my squats too, enjoy the ABC and kill those deads

kill those deads, get it

sorry for the bad humour, have a good one A

LayzieBone085
05-14-10, 4:26 pm
Good shit in here brother!

prowrestler
05-14-10, 6:01 pm
rest is a good thing, set some deadliftin prs

Aggression
05-15-10, 5:01 pm
Kill a few people on COD for me Bro!! Have a nice day off and prepare for those Deads!!

As long as I have more kills than deaths, I consider it a win. However, since I took a few months off from the game, it doesn't happen too often.

Nice! Enjoy the rest bro, and kill it tomorrow!

Yes sir.

Enjoy!

No doubt.

Nice 5/3/1 week, ive noticed it helping my squats too, enjoy the ABC and kill those deads

kill those deads, get it

sorry for the bad humour, have a good one A

Yup. Overall strength is definitely up since doing the 5/3/1, and I like it, but it may be time to get back to the traditional BB'ing routine with the goal of building MASS.

Good shit in here brother!

Thanks, LB. Just trying to be a bit better than the day before.

rest is a good thing, set some deadliftin prs

Didn't set a PR. ABC's are always tough to get into the 'zone'. Different gym environment, crowded areas, and just being out of your 'element' throws some things off. I am a guy who needs to be in his 'comfort' zone when training. And ABCs always through it off. But seeing/training in various hardcore gyms in the tri-state area is definitely worth a workout where a PR isn't set. Got 405 for 5 today on deads. I wanted at LEAST 6, but what you gonna do?

prowrestler
05-15-10, 5:07 pm
get stronger, thats all you can do

T o m m Y
05-15-10, 5:12 pm
405x5 is awsome pulling bro.
Hopefully i bounce back quick to pulling 405 for reps again since my little back issue.

Aggression
05-17-10, 8:36 am
get stronger, thats all you can do

Right on.

405x5 is awsome pulling bro.
Hopefully i bounce back quick to pulling 405 for reps again since my little back issue.

Thanks, T. Heal up quickly brother.

Aggression
05-17-10, 8:42 am
Body Works Gym
Paterson, NJ

2 servings of a sample preWO
1 pack Nitro
3 SP Beta Alanine

Deadlifts 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2, 225x5
275x5
360x3
405x5

Abs: various ab work for a good pump

1s Universal IsoWhey
3s CARB Max
1s Glutamine
1s Creatine
1p Nitro

Heading into another deload week. Still rocking the Cuts, CarniTech, and dieting down. I've been doing a weekly carb load, which was Saturday. Breakfast was 1c oats and banana (compared to 2/3c oats). Meal 2 was 8oz baked potato, then 3s CARB Max post (instead of 1), and 1c rice for the other 2 meals, followed up with a niCe cheat meal for the final intake. Sunday was back to lower carb, aside from one last carb load (all you can eat sushi; 6 rolls). Increasing cardio this week (adding another day) and going from 6oz sweet potatoes to 4 for preWO. Nice and easy deload week. We'll see what I'm feeling next week. Either another 5/3/1 or back to some high volume training. I'll keep you posted.

Funky
05-17-10, 8:47 am
405x5 very nice Brother!! Keep up this great work.

Razor
05-17-10, 8:59 am
Body Works Gym
Paterson, NJ

2 servings of a sample preWO
1 pack Nitro
3 SP Beta Alanine

Deadlifts 5/3/1
warm ups; 135x10x2, 225x5
275x5
360x3
405x5

Abs: various ab work for a good pump

1s Universal IsoWhey
3s CARB Max
1s Glutamine
1s Creatine
1p Nitro

Heading into another deload week. Still rocking the Cuts, CarniTech, and dieting down. I've been doing a weekly carb load, which was Saturday. Breakfast was 1c oats and banana (compared to 2/3c oats). Meal 2 was 8oz baked potato, then 3s CARB Max post (instead of 1), and 1c rice for the other 2 meals, followed up with a niCe cheat meal for the final intake. Sunday was back to lower carb, aside from one last carb load (all you can eat sushi; 6 rolls). Increasing cardio this week (adding another day) and going from 6oz sweet potatoes to 4 for preWO. Nice and easy deload week. We'll see what I'm feeling next week. Either another 5/3/1 or back to some high volume training. I'll keep you posted.

405 Aggs??!! Sonuva...Helluva job here brother. How's the cuts treatin ya bro? I'm on week 2 right now and dropped 3 lbs so far which reminds me i'm 3 days behind in my journey LOL

Aggression
05-17-10, 9:08 am
405x5 very nice Brother!! Keep up this great work.

405 Aggs??!! Sonuva...Helluva job here brother. How's the cuts treatin ya bro? I'm on week 2 right now and dropped 3 lbs so far which reminds me i'm 3 days behind in my journey LOL

Cuts is doing well. On week 3 right now. Not sure how much weight I've dropped since. I'll weight myself mid-week after the carb load subsides from the weekend. I definitely look/feel leaner, so its definitely working.

Ya'll want some proof?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Bodyworks%20ABC%205-15-10/BodyworksABC023.jpg

Funky
05-17-10, 9:28 am
Proof=pics yeah man we need em!

naturalguy
05-17-10, 9:44 am
That 4 pies looked easy. Next time we get video

D-NUTZ
05-17-10, 2:13 pm
Very Nice. 405x5 is great!

JUGGERNAUT
05-17-10, 2:21 pm
Cuts is doing well. On week 3 right now. Not sure how much weight I've dropped since. I'll weight myself mid-week after the carb load subsides from the weekend. I definitely look/feel leaner, so its definitely working.

Ya'll want some proof?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Bodyworks%20ABC%205-15-10/BodyworksABC023.jpg

Beast

FITGYM
05-17-10, 3:41 pm
Aggression was hitting it hard and he could've went for 5 pies that day.

T o m m Y
05-17-10, 3:44 pm
More 5/3/1..
You are making good gains!

LayzieBone085
05-17-10, 8:25 pm
Solid work brother, keep killing it.

Aggression
05-18-10, 8:23 am
Proof=pics yeah man we need em!

Just in case there was some speculation ;-)

That 4 pies looked easy. Next time we get video

I don't know about 'easy', but it felt good for sure.

Very Nice. 405x5 is great!

Thanks, TS.

Beast

JUGGERNAUT

Aggression was hitting it hard and he could've went for 5 pies that day.

Very soon, brother. Very soon.

More 5/3/1..
You are making good gains!

I'm really liking it thus far. The only problem is that I've been dieting down for a few weeks, so the strength is starting to suffer just a bit; the deadlifts were an example. We'll see what happens ...

Solid work brother, keep killing it.

Thanks, LB.

Funky
05-18-10, 8:31 am
Hey bro have you ever tested the formula for 1RM in the 5/3/1 to see how close it is? With the calculation you should be able to push 472.43 for dead's just curious how close the formula is!?!

Razor
05-18-10, 8:57 am

Ya'll want some proof?

Showoff! :P haha

Aggression
05-18-10, 9:44 am
Hey bro have you ever tested the formula for 1RM in the 5/3/1 to see how close it is? With the calculation you should be able to push 472.43 for dead's just curious how close the formula is!?!

I actually did all my own maxes for the initial calculations. The week before the official start, I spent my time maxing out on all 4 lifts. Then once you put it into the sheet, you use 90% of that max to start off. I maxed out on deads at 465x1. Could I have put another ~5lbs on and did a rep? Absolutely. So yeah, I'd say its dead on, bro!

Showoff! :P haha

Ha. Just gotta provide proof every once in a while. There's too many 'keyboard warriors' out there claiming to bench press 400+, when in reality they're hitting about 250 haha.

B Con
05-18-10, 10:08 am
DAMN A. You look like beast mode for sure dominating those deads. Great work bro. That pic should be your new avi...

J-Dawg
05-18-10, 10:36 am
Looking huge while doing those deads A. Way to bang out those reps for 405.

scals
05-18-10, 6:38 pm
Look at this guy getting REAL. Nice work on the deads brother. Lookin good.

NaturallyPumpd
05-18-10, 10:12 pm
Looking strong in here, nice deads.

Aggression
05-19-10, 8:20 am
DAMN A. You look like beast mode for sure dominating those deads. Great work bro. That pic should be your new avi...

Thanks, B. Just slowly yet surely stripping away some unwanted weight. The Animal Test is getting anxious ...

Looking huge while doing those deads A. Way to bang out those reps for 405.

Big J-Dawg, thanks brother.

Look at this guy getting REAL. Nice work on the deads brother. Lookin good.

Always keepin' it real, homie.

Looking strong in here, nice deads.

Thanks, NP.

Aggression
05-19-10, 8:28 am
Been 'deloading' this week. It comes at a right time. I have a busy schedule this week and at the beginning of next week, so it will be nice to relax a bit from training. I'm still dieting to the best of my ability. Lowered the carbs a bit and I'm looking rather niCe.

Monday is the start of a fresh week. I'm leaning towards going back to high volume training again. At this point, I've been dieting down for almost 5 weeks. I'm definitely loving the results so far with Cuts. Its the first time I've used the new formula. I'm looking lean and vascular. These results come from dieting alone, as cardio hasn't been given much of a priority. This has me thinking; I want to run a 2nd can and really push the envelope; run it with increased cardio and really bang it out on the final 3 weeks. Because of this, the 5/3/1 will most likely be shelved for a time when I'm on the bulk-horse again. Dieting down, limiting carb intake, and doing cardio is not the best way to run the 5/3/1, as that program calls for massive eating for ultimate progress. It WILL be used again for sure, if I don't run another wave next week.

Nothing spectacular, but here's the last few workouts during my deload week

Monday, May 17, '10
Bench Press:
115x5, 145x5, 175x5
Machine Fly: 3 x 12
Incline DB Curl: 4 x 8-10
Standing DB Hammer Curl: 2 x 10

Tuesday, May 18, '10
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 12
Leg Press: 4 x 15 (8ppsx15 with a 1s pause at the bottom w/ each rep)
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 15

Abs done on both days; high volume/high reps

Off today; cardio later after work.

mritter3
05-19-10, 9:27 am
looks like you have been putting in some crazy work man, enjoy the deload.

scals
05-19-10, 7:18 pm
Enjoy deloading LOL. You'll be tossin around heavy ass weight in no time again.

prowrestler
05-19-10, 7:31 pm

its more accurate when you use weights near 90% of your 1rm.

prowrestler
05-19-10, 7:31 pm
nice deload work dude. easy shit for now

Aggression
05-20-10, 1:15 pm
looks like you have been putting in some crazy work man, enjoy the deload.

Enjoy deloading LOL. You'll be tossin around heavy ass weight in no time again.

nice deload work dude. easy shit for now

Taking it niCe and easy now. Next week starts up some more serious training. I can't wait.

C.Coronato
05-20-10, 1:19 pm
Looking good brotha. Hows the weight?

smoothballer
05-20-10, 10:02 pm
No more 5/3/1...boo!

Enjoy the deload. I only have max effort squats and I get my deload week.

You ran 2 waves, right? Did you move up 5 or 10 lbs on bench for the 2nd wave? Just trying to figure it out for my next wave. I got 10 on the set I had to get 1+.

Aggression
05-21-10, 10:01 am
Looking good brotha. Hows the weight?

I've dropped about 1lb per week for the last 4+ weeks, going from 212lbs to about 207. Not too bad. I haven't put much effort into cardio yet, which makes me really psyched to really get on that level next week. I'll run another can of Cuts, keep the diet tight and add in some more cardio. Should be a grand time, haha.

No more 5/3/1...boo!

Enjoy the deload. I only have max effort squats and I get my deload week.

You ran 2 waves, right? Did you move up 5 or 10 lbs on bench for the 2nd wave? Just trying to figure it out for my next wave. I got 10 on the set I had to get 1+.

Eh we'll see man. I have a few more days to make up my mind, haha. I may stick with the 5/3/1 just so I can hit the cardio postWO for another 3 weeks without staying in the gym for hours upon hours. We'll see homie.

I followed the outline; 5lbs to upper body and 10lbs to lower body. I hear ya. I was suppose to get 275 for 1+ and repped out 9, which was a PR. My advice? Follow the protocol. Don't jump 10lbs just b/c you're feeling strong.

Razor
05-21-10, 10:07 am
I've dropped about 1lb per week for the last 4+ weeks, going from 212lbs to about 207. Not too bad. I haven't put much effort into cardio yet, which makes me really psyched to really get on that level next week.

Thats just sick Aggs. Awesome job my man.

LayzieBone085
05-21-10, 4:16 pm
Heating up in here, adding cardio = shread time!

Firedrake
05-21-10, 8:25 pm
Cardio is your FRIEND. Learn to LOVE the cardio. Cardio builds character.

<grin>

Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself?

Good looking work -- looking forward to seeing you shred it.

Aggression
05-21-10, 8:58 pm
Thats just sick Aggs. Awesome job my man.

Heating up in here, adding cardio = shread time!

Cardio is your FRIEND. Learn to LOVE the cardio. Cardio builds character.

<grin>

Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself?

Good looking work -- looking forward to seeing you shred it.

Hit the gym earlier today. Did more of a regular routine.
This is how it went down (still deloading)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 5 x 5-15
Side DB Laterals: 2 x 12
BB Shrugs: 2 x 12
V-Bar Pushdowns: 2 x 12
DB Rows: 2 x 12
Lat Pulldown: 1 x 12
Abs: 2min straight of situps
15min cardio
------------------------
I've figured out what I want to do as I start next week. Will it be another 5/3/1? Or will I go back to the conventional high volume training that I've mentioned I've missed so much? What do you think?!? Something happened tonight while hitting the deload that made me easily realize what I need to do/what I'm going to do. I'm pumped ...

T o m m Y
05-21-10, 9:35 pm
5/3/1 i hope..
GET STRONG(ER)

scals
05-21-10, 10:35 pm
What up guy?

smoothballer
05-22-10, 10:43 am
Ah the anticipation...
You know my vote A!

Big C
05-22-10, 8:41 pm
Well....you're love is bodybuilding, so I will say the conventional high volume training brotha.

LayzieBone085
05-22-10, 8:43 pm
Nothing wrong with the bread and butter my man. DO what works best for YOU. The body is not a textbook.

Funky
05-24-10, 8:39 am
Hit the gym earlier today. Did more of a regular routine.
This is how it went down (still deloading)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 5 x 5-15
Side DB Laterals: 2 x 12
BB Shrugs: 2 x 12
V-Bar Pushdowns: 2 x 12
DB Rows: 2 x 12
Lat Pulldown: 1 x 12
Abs: 2min straight of situps
15min cardio
------------------------
I've figured out what I want to do as I start next week. Will it be another 5/3/1? Or will I go back to the conventional high volume training that I've mentioned I've missed so much? What do you think?!? Something happened tonight while hitting the deload that made me easily realize what I need to do/what I'm going to do. I'm pumped ...
nice looking deload Bro!

Aggression
05-24-10, 8:39 am
5/3/1 i hope..
GET STRONG(ER)

Strength is always nice. Pure, natural strength.

What up guy?

Hey guy. Big things poppin' off in here. Stay tuned ...

Ah the anticipation...
You know my vote A!

Ha. I should have put up a poll in here.

Well....you're love is bodybuilding, so I will say the conventional high volume training brotha.

That is very true, Big C. My love is for the sport of bodybuilding. That being said, sometimes you have to look outside the box for ways to improve the physique you bring to the table for the sport of bodybuilding. The 5/3/1 helped me gain some real good strength, which will in turn help me build more mass once I decide to hit the high volume training again. The question is ... will that be tonight!?

Nothing wrong with the bread and butter my man. DO what works best for YOU. The body is not a textbook.

Absolutely.
----------

I have tentative plans to train tonight at my hometown gym. I'll let the anticipation keep building. I'll post up my workout tomorrow morning; only then will you fellas know the real deal. Shit .. I ain't even sure yet. Or am I .... ?

Aggression
05-25-10, 12:13 pm
The anticipation is building. I didn't train last night. I was involved in another type of physical fitness activity that drained me. Unfortunately, I will not be training tonight either, as my softball game this week is tonight. Rest assured, Wednesday will mark my return to the weights. The extra few days of rest will do me good. I'm jacked up.

Patience is a virtue.

LayzieBone085
05-25-10, 5:38 pm
The anticipation is building. I didn't train last night. I was involved in another type of physical fitness activity that drained me. Unfortunately, I will not be training tonight either, as my softball game this week is tonight. Rest assured, Wednesday will mark my return to the weights. The extra few days of rest will do me good. I'm jacked up.

Patience is a virtue.

A beast is about to be unleashed!

Aggression
05-26-10, 8:23 am
A beast is about to be unleashed!

True story.

Last week was a nice, easy deload from my second wave in the 5/3/1. I hit some pretty nice numbers and saw my strength increase, all while dieting down and being restricted on carbs, eliminating red meat, etc. Friday was my last day in the gym. The weekend was spent carb loading, Monday was spent doing some other type of physical work, leaving me too drained to hit up the gym, and then last night I had my softball games. Tonight I'm back in action. Let's do it.

Funky
05-26-10, 8:33 am
True story.

Last week was a nice, easy deload from my second wave in the 5/3/1. I hit some pretty nice numbers and saw my strength increase, all while dieting down and being restricted on carbs, eliminating red meat, etc. Friday was my last day in the gym. The weekend was spent carb loading, Monday was spent doing some other type of physical work, leaving me too drained to hit up the gym, and then last night I had my softball games. Tonight I'm back in action. Let's do it.
Put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner! I am on the last week before deload on my second wave. Love the 5/3/1! Keep up the work Bro

C.Coronato
05-26-10, 10:02 am
Sticking with the diet or what? Time to grow?

Aggression
05-26-10, 10:49 am
Put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner! I am on the last week before deload on my second wave. Love the 5/3/1! Keep up the work Bro

Lock your windows, close the doors .....

Sticking with the diet or what? Time to grow?

I'm sticking with the diet, tweaking it a bit more and more as time goes on. I'm going to run a 2nd can of Cuts, which starts tomorrow. Another 3 weeks of dieting down. I had great progress with the Cuts+diet, without the implementation of cardio, aside from a brief 2mile run 3-4x/week. For the final 3 weeks, I'm going to add in post-WO cardio 4x/week for 30minutes to add in that extra push. We'll see what happens. Then my friend ... then the fun begins.

Aggression
05-26-10, 11:58 am
Check out the 'I'm a Freebird at Heart' thread in my signature. My latest entry is something that will probably spark some good conversation for us 'meatheads'.

LayzieBone085
05-26-10, 5:43 pm
Meatheads? On the animal pak forvm? Wrong place :)

T o m m Y
05-26-10, 5:58 pm
You doing 5/3/1 again?

OklahomaMuscle
05-27-10, 7:42 am
Still lookin good in here A. Numbers are definitely on the up and up, and all while dieting. do work pimp

Aggression
05-27-10, 8:22 am
Meatheads? On the animal pak forvm? Wrong place :)

Ha. Oh, my bad, haha.

You doing 5/3/1 again?

See below, brotha!

Still lookin good in here A. Numbers are definitely on the up and up, and all while dieting. do work pimp

Yup. Its been surprising. As I lower carbs and continue to drop weight, I still manage to best my previous numbers and progress on the 5/3/1. Very pleased. I guess its just proof that what I'm shedding right now is pure body fat, as strength is unwavering.

Aggression
05-27-10, 8:27 am
Toms River Fitness
TR, NJ 08753

1s 'sample' preWO
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups
190x5
220x5
250x10

Incline DB Press: 3 sets
Machine Fly: 2 sets
Machine Curls: 3 sets
Incline DB Curl: 2 sets
Rope Hammer Curl: 2 sets
Abs: 6 sets

Terrible day yesterday
- softball games went late Tuesday night, didn't get in/settled until after 12
- slept horribly; woke up every 90minutes all night
- appetite was horrendous all day yesterday
- felt 'out of it' all day yesterday
- due to a meeting and considering it took me nearly 30min to put down my meal, I decided to drive home to TRF for both a change of pace and to allow digestion time
- usual bullshit traffic + Memorial Day Weekend @ the Jersey Shore = i'll kill people
- felt good hitting that 250x10, but then realized I did a SOLID tweak on my right shoulder. Shit hurts to even raise up my arm right now. Terrific. Taking it day-to-day and see how it all goes down. No way I'll be able to Military Press tomorrow, so we'll see.