PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

HIGA MONSTER
05-27-10, 8:40 am
Toms River Fitness
TR, NJ 08753

1s 'sample' preWO
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups
190x5
220x5
250x10

Incline DB Press: 3 sets
Machine Fly: 2 sets
Machine Curls: 3 sets
Incline DB Curl: 2 sets
Rope Hammer Curl: 2 sets
Abs: 6 sets

Terrible day yesterday
- softball games went late Tuesday night, didn't get in/settled until after 12
- slept horribly; woke up every 90minutes all night
- appetite was horrendous all day yesterday
- felt 'out of it' all day yesterday
- due to a meeting and considering it took me nearly 30min to put down my meal, I decided to drive home to TRF for both a change of pace and to allow digestion time
- usual bullshit traffic + Memorial Day Weekend @ the Jersey Shore = i'll kill people
- felt good hitting that 250x10, but then realized I did a SOLID tweak on my right shoulder. Shit hurts to even raise up my arm right now. Terrific. Taking it day-to-day and see how it all goes down. No way I'll be able to Military Press tomorrow, so we'll see.

Maybe you got an impingement somewhere on your upper body.
Foam rolling or use one of your softballs to break up those adhesions bro. You can do it even while you are at home chilling.

Keep your fuckin head up, and pull yourself together.

HIGA MONSTER

Funky
05-27-10, 9:12 am
250x10 Nice bro!

Aggression
05-28-10, 8:51 am
Maybe you got an impingement somewhere on your upper body.
Foam rolling or use one of your softballs to break up those adhesions bro. You can do it even while you are at home chilling.

Keep your fuckin head up, and pull yourself together.

HIGA MONSTER

I wanted to do this last night, but totally forget. Went to be early. I was feeling totally run down. The extra sleep paid off. I feel great. Shoulder isn't as bad as it was yesterday, so that's a good thing. Still tender, but much more range of motion and much less pain. Gonna try that softball trick tonight.

250x10 Nice bro!

Thanks man. I wanted more, but it just didn't 'feel right' on that bench. I guess that's what happens when you switch environments.

Aggression
05-28-10, 8:56 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups
210x5
240x5
270x9

Lying Decline Bench DB Leg Curl: 3 x 12
Standing Calf Raise: 4 sets

cardio; 20min

Torrent+Nitro postWO
- had a nice carb load post-leg training and went to bed early. After 2 days of feeling like complete asshole, I'm feeling great. Since my shoulder is still tweaked pretty good, I will forgo military presses tonight and rock deadlifts instead. I'll see how everything feels with that and take it step by step. I should be fine. Might have to hit the Military Press '5' next week while I hit the '3's' with everything else. No worries.

Started dieting at 212lbs, 5 weeks ago. I weighed in at 205lbs today. Coming down nice and slow. Feeling good.

Razor
05-28-10, 9:00 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups
210x5
240x5
270x9

cardio; 20min

Torrent+Nitro postWO
- had a nice carb load post-leg training and went to bed early. After 2 days of feeling like complete asshole, I'm feeling great. Since my shoulder is still tweaked pretty good, I will forgo military presses tonight and rock deadlifts instead. I'll see how everything feels with that and take it step by step. I should be fine. Might have to hit the Military Press '5' next week while I hit the '3's' with everything else. No worries.

Started dieting at 212lbs, 5 weeks ago. I weighed in at 205lbs today. Coming down nice and slow. Feeling good.

Good to hear you're on your way to bouncing back bro. Shoulder tweaks suck absolute shit. Mine used to come back to haunt me every once in a while. Rest usually does the trick. With this split i do now i hardly ever feel it now with the extra day of rest and all. Hope you get to 100% soon bro.

C.Coronato
05-28-10, 10:11 am
Lock your windows, close the doors .....

I'm sticking with the diet, tweaking it a bit more and more as time goes on. I'm going to run a 2nd can of Cuts, which starts tomorrow. Another 3 weeks of dieting down. I had great progress with the Cuts+diet, without the implementation of cardio, aside from a brief 2mile run 3-4x/week. For the final 3 weeks, I'm going to add in post-WO cardio 4x/week for 30minutes to add in that extra push. We'll see what happens. Then my friend ... then the fun begins.

THEN, i meet you for some 99 beer club and burgers on sundays? (cheat days)

Aggression
05-28-10, 2:53 pm
Good to hear you're on your way to bouncing back bro. Shoulder tweaks suck absolute shit. Mine used to come back to haunt me every once in a while. Rest usually does the trick. With this split i do now i hardly ever feel it now with the extra day of rest and all. Hope you get to 100% soon bro.

After reworking my bench press, I have been feeling great on that exercise. This past attempt was a fluke. Different gym, different mood, not feeling 100%, etc. It all played a part in the tweaking of the shoulder. Good news is that it feels a lot better in just one day, so hopefully it will be OK over the weekend. Bench time might be able to commence on Monday ...

THEN, i meet you for some 99 beer club and burgers on sundays? (cheat days)

As of Wednesday night, I have 30 down on my second trip 'round the list. Let's do it!

Razor
05-28-10, 4:53 pm
After reworking my bench press, I have been feeling great on that exercise. This past attempt was a fluke. Different gym, different mood, not feeling 100%, etc. It all played a part in the tweaking of the shoulder. Good news is that it feels a lot better in just one day, so hopefully it will be OK over the weekend. Bench time might be able to commence on Monday ...

As of Wednesday night, I have 30 down on my second trip 'round the list. Let's do it!

It sounds weird but i totally agree on the different gym part. Some guys talk about it being superstitious or some shit but it does have an effect on your gym regimen. It took me a while with the ABC's to get used to going to different gyms. I didn't feel comfortable for a while and didn't get the best out of it until like my 3rd one. But having the "home-ice" advantage definitely goes a long way.

LayzieBone085
05-28-10, 5:37 pm
+1 to the carb load.

T o m m Y
05-28-10, 9:06 pm
Good work on the bench and squat A.
Whats the diet looking like these days?

Beach91
05-28-10, 11:55 pm
Hey A, hows that shoulder? definitely get some foam rollin goin or some light massage to loosen up those muscles. everything looks solid though, 5/3/1 = more n more weight, and you are leaning up at the sametime, nice results, this hardwork stuff pays off!

Max-Angle
05-30-10, 10:07 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups
210x5
240x5
270x9

cardio; 20min

Torrent+Nitro postWO

nice work man, keep it up

scals
05-31-10, 10:20 am
Lookin good on the squats brother.

Funky
06-01-10, 8:44 am
Keep moving up on those squats looking good!

Aggression
06-01-10, 9:02 am
It sounds weird but i totally agree on the different gym part. Some guys talk about it being superstitious or some shit but it does have an effect on your gym regimen. It took me a while with the ABC's to get used to going to different gyms. I didn't feel comfortable for a while and didn't get the best out of it until like my 3rd one. But having the "home-ice" advantage definitely goes a long way.

Yeah ABCs are a great time, but its hard to get a 'typical' workout in, as you're busy conversing with everyone and using different equipment. Having a 'decent' workout instead of a 'great' one is something that I can deal with when doing to ABCs, for sure.

Toms River Fitness used to be, and I thought still WAS a 'home-ice' situation. When I went on the regular, it was always around 8pm when the crowds were gone and the 'heavy players' were in attendance. Last week I popped in at 6pm, when it was jam packed with the typical 9-5'ers. I'll be hitting it up again tonight as well, as I have an appointment down there around 6. So I'll be hitting it at the 'good' time. Rock on.

+1 to the carb load.

Always a good time, haha.

Good work on the bench and squat A.
Whats the diet looking like these days?

Nothing special. Still running low-carbs, using them only when necessary.

meal 1; 1s Choc. IsoWhey, 1s Van Specialized for Lean Mass, 1/2c Oats
meal 2; 8oz chicken
meal 3; 8oz beef, 4oz broccoli
meal 4; 8oz chicken, 5oz sweet potato
meal 5; post-WO (2s IsoWhey, 1s CarbMax, glutamine, creatine, Nitro)
meal 6; 8oz protein, 4oz broccoli
*carb up meals are consumed when necessary

Hey A, hows that shoulder? definitely get some foam rollin goin or some light massage to loosen up those muscles. everything looks solid though, 5/3/1 = more n more weight, and you are leaning up at the sametime, nice results, this hardwork stuff pays off!

Yup. The 5/3/1 while dieting down was going well. This final wave, due to the heavier weight and dieting has been a bit rough, but ya gotta keep truckin'. Shoulder is feeling much better, but it's slightly tweaked. Taking it day by day.

Thanks, Max.

Lookin good on the squats brother.

Keep moving up on those squats looking good!

You know it. Tryna get my totals up.

Aggression
06-01-10, 9:13 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups
375x7

Good mornings: 5 x 12
Abs: 6 sets total

Nitro
Stepper: 20min
2s IsoWhey, 1s CarbMax, glutamine, creatine

J-Dawg
06-01-10, 9:18 am
Some good work on squats and deads in here A. When dieting, do you carb up for certain lifts?

Big C
06-01-10, 10:39 am
I notice the deads are goin up. Solid ass w/o on friday big dogg.

Funky
06-01-10, 10:44 am
Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups
375x7

Small question did you only do the working set or just put tha6t one down either way nice 5 week you are really putting those dead numbers up!~

Aggression
06-01-10, 2:26 pm
Some good work on squats and deads in here A. When dieting, do you carb up for certain lifts?

Thanks, J-Dawg. After a leg session, I'll have a full serving of Torrent. Every other day for post-WO, I'll have 2 scoops of Ultra Iso Whey and 1 scoop of Unflavored CARB Max. You need those extra carbs on heavy leg days, for sure.

I notice the deads are goin up. Solid ass w/o on friday big dogg.

Gotta keep on keepin' on, Big C.

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups
375x7

Small question did you only do the working set or just put tha6t one down either way nice 5 week you are really putting those dead numbers up!~

I did my usual 2 warm ups sets, I just can't remember the weights used.

T o m m Y
06-01-10, 2:53 pm
nice pull man

C.Coronato
06-01-10, 3:31 pm

Ahh damn, im still to have my 1st, on my 1st trip lol.

And nice pulling brother.

smoothballer
06-01-10, 10:26 pm
Killer pulling A!

Aggression
06-02-10, 8:32 am
nice pull man

Thanks, T.

Ahh damn, im still to have my 1st, on my 1st trip lol.

And nice pulling brother.

Step your game up, brah. There's a method to the madness. Once you finish all 99, you get a $50 gift certificate. Drink up and then put that $50 towards a nice little surf and turf dinner with baked potato on the side; GET BIG!

Killer pulling A!

Thanks, Baller.

Aggression
06-02-10, 8:38 am
Toms River Fitness
Toms River, NJ
8:15pm

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Abs
Hanging Knee Raises: 2 sets
-- super set w/ --
Knee Bends: 2 sets

Rope Crunches: 2 sets
-- super set w/ --
45-degree twisting crunch: 2 sets

Bench Press 5/3/1
warm ups; 45x15, 95x10, 135x10, 135x5
205x3
235x3
265x4

Cable Fly: 3 sets
DB Pullover: 2 sets
EZ-Bar Curl: 3 sets
Incline DB Curl: 2 sets
DB Hammer Curl: 1 drop set

Nitro
Stepmill: 20min (calf raise with each step for all 20min)
1 can Tuna, 4oz pasta, broccoli postWO

- b/c of the shoulder tweak from last week, I took it real slow last night. I warmed up thoroughly, doing abs first to get a sweat and even wearing a long sleeve thermal to stay warm. Hit extra warm ups and did each rep of each set real slow, with a brief pause at the bottom. Hit 265 for 4 VERY EASY reps, but didn't want to push it. I just wanted to hit the target reps. Shoulder doesn't feel better, nor does it feel worse; pretty much the same as it did preWO, so I'm happy. Was it smart to hit chest again after the tweak last week? Probably not. But I never said I was a smart man, haha.

Funky
06-02-10, 8:39 am
Good stay smart bro let that thing heal!!

Aggression
06-02-10, 3:35 pm
Good stay smart bro let that thing heal!!

I've been around the block too many times to not know when to back off. In all seriousness, I should have backed off another week. I went in there with the intention to test the waters with light weight and everything seemed OK. No significant pains. I took it easy, hit the reps and finished strong. niCe. Squats tonight. No excuses here. Ain't no shoulder injury stopping me from sinking down into the hole. Bring it.

T o m m Y
06-02-10, 4:39 pm
Im closing this thread............im going thru personals issssues right now and have no idea when i willl be back!!!
Stay strong everyone......illl be back sometime...........

Aggression
06-03-10, 8:23 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups
225x3
255x3
290x5

Hack Squat: 5 sets (1ppsx10, 2ppx10, 3ppsx10x2, 4ppsx5)
Standing Single Leg Curl: 3 x 12

Nitro
Cardio: 10min treadmill
Torrent

Funky
06-03-10, 8:38 am
Im closing this thread............im going thru personals issssues right now and have no idea when i willl be back!!!
Stay strong everyone......illl be back sometime...........

Why is Tommy closing your thread A??

Funky
06-03-10, 8:38 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Squats 5/3/1
warm ups
225x3
255x3
290x5

Hack Squat: 5 sets (1ppsx10, 2ppx10, 3ppsx10x2, 4ppsx5)
Standing Single Leg Curl: 3 x 12

Nitro
Cardio: 10min treadmill
Torrent

Bringing those squats up nice Bro!

LayzieBone085
06-03-10, 5:24 pm
I do the SAME thing on hack squats dude. But with 5 plates at the end too :)

T o m m Y
06-03-10, 5:28 pm
Why is Tommy closing your thread A??

opps,sorry A..was supose to post that in mine..

scals
06-03-10, 10:46 pm
290 x 5. nice.

Aggression
06-04-10, 8:26 am
Bringing those squats up nice Bro!

Yup. Squats are finally feelin' great after re-doing my form.

I do the SAME thing on hack squats dude. But with 5 plates at the end too :)

Touche, my friend. Yeah 5 plates would have been unnecessary for me. I ain't on that level yet. In time!

opps,sorry A..was supose to post that in mine..

No worries, T. I hope you return soon.

290 x 5. nice.

Eh, I was hoping for more. The dieting is finally starting to catch up with my in terms of strength. I was only 'bulking' for the first wave of the 5/3/1. As I diet down, I'm still gaining some strength, but I can only imagine the damage I can do with this program once I'm full blown bulking again.

Aggression
06-04-10, 8:31 am
Diesel Gym
North Brunswick, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Shoulders
Standing DB Laterals: 4 x 12
Standing BB Press: 4 x 8

Triceps:
Rope Pressdowns: 4 x 10-12
Reverse Grip Pushdowns: 3 x 10
1 Arm OverHead DB Ext: 2 x 10

Nitro
cardio: 25min
Shake: 2s IsoWhey, 1s CARB-Max, creatine, glutamine

*went light again due to the shoulder. Shoulder injuries blow, as they hinder pretty much all upper body exercises. Went light on the barbell presses just to feel it out. A little tightness post-set, but all in all, not too bad. I think I'll give it a full week's break from pressing next week to allow it to fully heal. Can't press my luck too much

*NG hinted at this new Diesel Gym, so I had to hit it up. Another diamond in the rough. A small, no nonsense gym where the main dude rocks a 'Shut Up and Train' shirt. niCe. Gonna hit this place up more often, for sure. Its got all the necessary equipment .. if you're a 'no frills' kinda guy ;-)

Aggression
06-04-10, 8:57 am
Today is a carb load/refeed day. Rejoice. After 5 days of barely any carbs, I'm feeling drained, tired, and weak. I'll be heavily occupied this weekend, so eating heaps of carbs won't be possible. So today, I'll reload. During these loads, I keep it clean, but its not 'contest prep' clean. Last night I took a gander in the fridge and found some delightful leftovers that I scooped up. I can't wait to eat ..

meal 1; 10oz egg whites, 1c oats, bowl of mixed fruit
meal 2; 8oz chicken, 1c rice (some light yellow-ish color), 4oz broccoli
meal 3; 8oz red meat, 3 pierogis, baked beans (god bless MDW BBQ's)
meal 4; 8oz chicken, 1c rice
- preWO: shock therapy + EAA Nitro
- postWO: Torrent
meal 5; -TBD-

Meal 3 will be glorious. Seven weeks into the diet, I'm down 8lbs (212 --> 204). I'm right where I want to be. Slow and steady. Looking lean. Compliments of my face appearing leaner came about last night. Real-world results. One more week and then its grow-time.

Funky
06-04-10, 9:20 am
Seven weeks into the diet, I'm down 8lbs (212 --> 204). I'm right where I want to be. Slow and steady. Looking lean. Compliments of my face appearing leaner came about last night. Real-world results. One more week and then its grow-time.

Congrats man you earned it!

Big C
06-04-10, 3:58 pm
I wanna come down like you bro slow n steady.......not too fast. I like the food plan for your re-feed, made me very hungry lol. Perogies are da shit.

LayzieBone085
06-04-10, 5:51 pm
Solid progress as expected, hard work pays off.

Firedrake
06-04-10, 8:31 pm
Great work -- It's funny when someone hasn't seen you in a while during a cut -- my housemate came home after two weeks away and was actually startled at my appearance.

Aggression
06-07-10, 8:23 am
Congrats man you earned it!

Slowly making progress. Another week left and its big-nasty time.

I wanna come down like you bro slow n steady.......not too fast. I like the food plan for your re-feed, made me very hungry lol. Perogies are da shit.

Hell yeah they are, haha. Yeah coming down nice and slow is what I wanted to do, and its going just fine. Strength is dipping a bit in this last 5/3/1 wave, but that's to be expected. When hitting a normal training routine, you don't notice it as much, but when you're trying to hit new PRs everyday, it becomes more evident. As long as I'm still hitting my minimal numbers, its progress in my book.

Solid progress as expected, hard work pays off.

Yup. Can't sit here and bitch if I'm not putting in the wrench-time. I have no sympathy for those who say 'I don't see any results'. Well, you're fucking up somewhere. Just be consistent and do what you do; it works.

Great work -- It's funny when someone hasn't seen you in a while during a cut -- my housemate came home after two weeks away and was actually startled at my appearance.

Yup. I hear that, my man. Seeing yourself in the mirror on a daily basis is one thing. Someone else seeing you after a little bit of time in between is another. Glad to hear you're making legit progress as well, FD.

Aggression
06-07-10, 8:25 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP Beta Alanine
1s Nitro

Deadlift 5/3/1
warm ups
395x5

Good mornings; 4 sets

Abs: 7 sets of various work

Nitro
20min stepper
1.5s IsoWhey, 1s CARB-Max, 1s Glutamine, 1s Creatine, 1s SP Beta Alanine

mritter3
06-07-10, 8:27 am
strong deads aggression....short and sweet....gotta love 531

Aggression
06-07-10, 8:50 am
strong deads aggression....short and sweet....gotta love 531

Thanks bud. This week is the big week .. 420x1+. Bring the rain.

Aggression
06-07-10, 8:55 am
* Today should be chestx1+. However I am going to forgo any type of pressing this week. I benched the x3 last week for 4 reps and felt OK, and then tried light weight BB presses for shoulders on Thursday. Although it didn't get any worse, it didn't get any better either. The shoulder feels MUCH better today, so instead of pressing my luck, I'm going to hit some flies and maybe DB pullovers to flush some blood in there. Next week, depending on my status, I'll hit the 'x1' week for bench.
* I'll only be doing the squats and deadlift portion of the 5/3/1, for reasons mentioned above. For the rest of the week, I'll slowly be bringing myself back into the high volume training. I'll run some light chest and then biceps tonight. Tomorrow; squats x1. Wednesday will be some triceps and light raises for shoulders. Friday; deadlifts. Next week will be a deload/reintroduction to high-volume. June 21 will start high volume training again.
*This is my final week of Cuts. Its been 5+ weeks right now. I'm down ~9lbs; perfect. Looking lean, vascular, feeling good. Next week I'll outline my new diet, which will be very similar to what it is now while adding a larger amount of carbs. I have a few things in mind to really jack up the muscle building process. Even though this 8 week diet wasn't a 'contest diet', it still served its purpose and there will definitely be a slight 'rebound effect' that I plan on taking FULL advantage of.

LayzieBone085
06-07-10, 5:33 pm
I like to hear that rebound effect :)

Phil800101
06-07-10, 11:24 pm
How is everything bro? What's new?

Aggression
06-08-10, 8:29 am
I like to hear that rebound effect :)

Ha. It should be a swell time, LB. HaHa.

How is everything bro? What's new?

Everything is good, my man. Been extremely busy lately. Had to travel both Saturday/Sunday for something that went 9-5 both days, so I'm basically commuting/working 12 straight days. I can't wait for this weekend. Other than that, I'm just slowly getting back into high volume training. Did a bit last night and it felt great.

Aggression
06-08-10, 8:33 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

Shock/SP Beta Alanine/Nitro pre

Chest:
Cable Fly: 4 x 12-15
Incline DB Fly: 4 x 6-10 (70s)
Machine Press: 4 x 12-15
- stretch -

Biceps:
Standing Cable Curl: 4 x 10
Incline DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
Spider Curl: 2 x 12
Preacher Bench 1-Arm DB Hammer Curl: 2 x 8

Nitro
20min cardio
Shake: 1.5s IsoWhey, 1s CARB-Max, glutamine, creatine

T o m m Y
06-08-10, 4:39 pm
395x5 is awsome pulling bro!!

hey,i was wondering have you ever thought about lifting at worlds gym? its like 8 mins away from your gym right now? or do u like that gym better? I lift at worlds..

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 4:40 pm
Awesome session!!! Always great to see someone throw in Spider Curls!!!

C.Coronato
06-08-10, 5:00 pm
I like where your head is at brother. Keep doing your thing, cant wait to eat with ya.

LayzieBone085
06-08-10, 5:21 pm
Dropsets?
Where They At :)?

D-NUTZ
06-08-10, 9:35 pm
70's on flyes? Nice! Solid work, bro.

Phil800101
06-08-10, 10:15 pm
Sick work there bro! Nice volume. I hear ya, know how you feel.

Funky
06-09-10, 8:00 am
How do you like chest and bi's instead of tris??

Aggression
06-09-10, 8:28 am
395x5 is awsome pulling bro!!

hey,i was wondering have you ever thought about lifting at worlds gym? its like 8 mins away from your gym right now? or do u like that gym better? I lift at worlds..

I've thought about it. Apollon and World's; only a 2 mile difference between the two when leaving my office. My membership at Apollon ends this week. I've talked to Enforcer about hitting up World's for a month to see how it is. But I'm really loving Apollon right now. We'll see what happens. I'll definitely be hitting up World's for a session or two to change things up, but I think Apollon will remain 'home' for now.

Awesome session!!! Always great to see someone throw in Spider Curls!!!

Yeah I heard/saw/read someone mention it. I've done them before and then saw someone doing them that night, so I decided to throw those in. niCe.

I like where your head is at brother. Keep doing your thing, cant wait to eat with ya.

Name the time and place, my man. I'm ready to eat. I'm sure you are too, haha.

Dropsets?
Where They At :)?

Oh they'll be coming soon enough, LB. With the 5/3/1, I'm following the book; not adding in anything extra. Once I get into the groove with high volume again, rest assure you'll see drop/super sets thrown in on the regular.

70's on flyes? Nice! Solid work, bro.

Gotta love me some heavy flyes!

Sick work there bro! Nice volume. I hear ya, know how you feel.

Thanks, bud.

How do you like chest and bi's instead of tris??

Chest and biceps, believe it or not, represent my weak body parts. So I hit them together after 2 full rest days. I hit triceps after shoulders. I've been doing it for about 6 months now and like it. My triceps are well developed, so I can take a bit of a 'hit' when training them directly after shoulders.

Aggression
06-09-10, 8:31 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1 pack Nitro
2s SP BA

Squat 5/3/1
warm ups
240x5
265x3
305x3
*low carb dieting has really taken a toll, but I'm still hitting the numbers ...

Leg Press: 4 sets (5ppsx15, 7ppsx10, 9ppsx10, 11ppsx8)
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 12

Abs: 7 sets

Torrent+Nitro postWO
---------------------------
201.4lbs this morning

Funky
06-09-10, 8:38 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1 pack Nitro
2s SP BA

Squat 5/3/1
warm ups
240x5
265x3
305x3
*low carb dieting has really taken a toll, but I'm still hitting the numbers ...

Torrent+Nitro postWO
201.4lbs this morning
Yeah bro you are still putting the weight up! Looks like the squats are getting there made it over the 300 mark for reps good job!!

D-NUTZ
06-09-10, 12:40 pm
Solid squats, bro. Simple and sweet workout. Very nice.

Aggression
06-09-10, 12:43 pm
Yeah bro you are still putting the weight up! Looks like the squats are getting there made it over the 300 mark for reps good job!!

Thanks, Funk. Yeah I know I'd be able to get a lot more if I was still at 212, but w/e. It is what it is! Growth time is upon us.

Solid squats, bro. Simple and sweet workout. Very nice.

Thanks man. Yup. Straight and to the point.

Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1 pack Nitro
2s SP BA

Squat 5/3/1
warm ups
240x5
265x3
305x3

Torrent+Nitro postWO
201.4lbs this morning

Page bump

Big C
06-09-10, 1:19 pm
Nice work as always big man....how long you plan on dieting, for the summer?

C.Coronato
06-09-10, 1:28 pm
201 is no joke, i bet you feel 1000x better than that 230+ you once were. I know i do lol.

T o m m Y
06-09-10, 3:15 pm
Yeah man as long as you still hitting your numbers your good to go man..

201? uh oh..WOMAN STATUS SOON..LOL..;)

LayzieBone085
06-09-10, 4:32 pm
how long you been rocking the low-carb? Maybe see if you can change your carb/fat ratio's to suit you. Low carb isnt the only way to diet, some people can get shredded on higher carbs and lower fat.

OklahomaMuscle
06-10-10, 7:27 am
Still bangin in here I see... glad the cut went well, consider me back to watch the next phase homie... do work

mritter3
06-10-10, 8:11 am
nice squatting aggression, still hitting the numbers after losing some weight...means your keeping some strength...keep it up man.

Aggression
06-10-10, 8:14 am
Nice work as always big man....how long you plan on dieting, for the summer?

Fuck no, lol. I'm on the last few days of Cuts and then its game-time for growth. I'm not attempting to get 'stage-ready', but I definitely wanted to shed some unnecessary weight. Now I'll take advantage of the little rebound window and build up from the solid stage I'm in right now, and stay lean while adding quality LB's to the frame. Not concerned with the scale, just overall quality mass.

201 is no joke, i bet you feel 1000x better than that 230+ you once were. I know i do lol.

Ha. Well, physically I feel a lot better. Mentally, eh ... 235lbs was nice to state verbally, lol.

Yeah man as long as you still hitting your numbers your good to go man..

201? uh oh..WOMAN STATUS SOON..LOL..;)

I had some cookies and milk last night to make sure I didn't dip below 200, lol. That shit can't happen unless I'm stepping on stage!

how long you been rocking the low-carb? Maybe see if you can change your carb/fat ratio's to suit you. Low carb isnt the only way to diet, some people can get shredded on higher carbs and lower fat.

I've been going low-carb for a few weeks now. Low-carb is the only way to go .. for ME. I know this. I look at carbs and my waist grows, lol. Right now I'm only implementing carbs at 3 times; breakfast, pre/postWO. When I start my bulk, I'll be doing the same, just adding a helluva lot more carbs; loading up at those 3 critical times. As for the other meals, high/higher protein and fats. Should be great ...

Still bangin in here I see... glad the cut went well, consider me back to watch the next phase homie... do work

Awesome. Glad to have ya back in the mix, OKM. How ya been?

nice squatting aggression, still hitting the numbers after losing some weight...means your keeping some strength...keep it up man.

Yup. Strength is pretty much there, its just a bit tough to hit those big movements when you're on low carbs. All in all, I'm pretty happy with what's going on right now. I can't complain.

Aggression
06-10-10, 8:17 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP BA
1pack Nitro

Triceps:
V-Bar Pushdown: 5 x 8-15
Skullcrushers: 4 x 10-12
1-Arm Overhead Rope Ext: 3 x 8-10 (dropset on 3rd)

Shoulders:
Standing DB Laterals: 4 x 10-12
HS Press: 4 sets (real light, real smooth; no pain, no discomfort; win)
Standing DB Laterals: double drop set to finish 'em off

Nitro
Cardio: 20min stepper
1.5s IsoWhey, 1/2c oats, glutamine, creatine, beta alanine.

Funky
06-10-10, 8:18 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP BA
1pack Nitro

Triceps:
V-Bar Pushdown: 5 x 8-15
Skullcrushers: 4 x 10-12
1-Arm Overhead Rope Ext: 3 x 8-10 (dropset on 3rd)

Shoulders:
Standing DB Laterals: 4 x 10-12
HS Press: 4 sets (real light, real smooth; no pain, no discomfort; win)
Standing DB Laterals: double drop set to finish 'em off

Nitro
1.5s IsoWhey, 1/2c oats, glutamine, creatine, beta alanine.
What no triple drop LOL Good work A!!

C.Coronato
06-10-10, 10:00 am
Ha. Well, physically I feel a lot better. Mentally, eh ... 235lbs was nice to state verbally, lol.

Haha, agreed for sure, 225 was nice for me to say, but hard to walk/run/tie shoes ect.

LayzieBone085
06-10-10, 5:19 pm

See im not the only one noticing this as well :)

Beach91
06-10-10, 6:15 pm
Nice to see the drop sets A, and no pain is a def. bonus

Saw your squat results too, and to hit the reps on low carbs as well, is a job well done, good stuff bro

Firedrake
06-10-10, 7:47 pm
Solids shoulders. I'm glad to hear it's not giving you any problem.

Great dropsets, too!

Big C
06-10-10, 8:45 pm
You're an Animal bro.

Wait, don't drop below 200 pounds now!!!! Didn't I read on some thread that is frowned upon? LOL!

Nah, I like your gameplan...

Phil800101
06-10-10, 11:40 pm
Awesome sessions Adam! Nothing fancy, but it gets it done.

Aggression
06-11-10, 8:20 am

Easy there, sailor. HaHa. The muscles ain't ready for THAT much volume ... yet.

Haha, agreed for sure, 225 was nice for me to say, but hard to walk/run/tie shoes ect.

Dude, it was terrible. A certain moment sticks out in my mind; I chased my dog around the fireplace, 2 trips worth. All in all, it was about 15 steps total. I was out of breath. My mom made fun of me, and my dog looked at me like I was pathetic. LoL. But fuck it, I was 235 hahaha.

See im not the only one noticing this as well :)

Haha in time, my friend. In time ...

Nice to see the drop sets A, and no pain is a def. bonus

Saw your squat results too, and to hit the reps on low carbs as well, is a job well done, good stuff bro

Yup. Its a little tight now after the DOMS, I'm assuming. When I'm hitting the weights, I'm basically pain free. The 'pain' just settles in a bit a day after, but its not even noticeable unless I move it in a certain way. I'll be Ok..

Solids shoulders. I'm glad to hear it's not giving you any problem.

Great dropsets, too!

Yup. I'm still hesistant to really 'turn it up' with the intensity, as I don't want to sacrifice form and worsen it. A couple more weeks of going a bit easier and I should be primed and ready. Once I give it 'active rest' and load up on more amounts of food at the same time, things should look pretty bright ...

You're an Animal bro.

Wait, don't drop below 200 pounds now!!!! Didn't I read on some thread that is frowned upon? LOL!

Nah, I like your gameplan...

Nooooooooo! LOL. That's why I had the cookies two nights ago. Can't dip below 2!

Awesome sessions Adam! Nothing fancy, but it gets it done.

Thanks, P. Yup. That's what I like about the 5/3/1. Nothing fancy. Just big lifts with big weight.
--------------

Off last night; had my softball games. Had a terrible outing. In 3 game's worth, I think I only had like 3 hits accompanied by 2 RBI's. Last game I think I was 8/10 or something like that, but everyone has an off-night. Can't wait til next week. However, my ability to track a fly ball has come back to me. As 'cans of corn' are once again 'cans of corn'. niCe.

Deadlifts tonight; 420x1+. I'm going to try to get a video of it. I'm loading up a bit on carbs today. Not really a 're-feed', but I'm just giving myself some extra fuel for the deads. We'll see what happens.

Funky
06-11-10, 8:42 am
420x1+ All I can say is you better give us at least 5 you can do it!!

OklahomaMuscle
06-11-10, 9:56 am
Bring it A, 420 x5 fo sho... Enjoy those carbs homie... I'll have a few in your
honor

C.Coronato
06-11-10, 2:35 pm
Big Deads!! Yeaaaa buddy!

Beach91
06-11-10, 3:12 pm
420 for 5,6 maybe 7, do it up A!

Aggression
06-11-10, 4:23 pm
420x1+ All I can say is you better give us at least 5 you can do it!!

Bring it A, 420 x5 fo sho... Enjoy those carbs homie... I'll have a few in your
honor

Big Deads!! Yeaaaa buddy!

420 for 5,6 maybe 7, do it up A!

Shit. I have a tall order to fill here ...

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 4:27 pm
What's goin' on...???

Funky
06-11-10, 4:33 pm
Shit. I have a tall order to fill here ...

Sounds like all together you will have to do like 420x20 good luck bro!! LOL

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 6:18 pm
BTW... That's a mighty fine lookin' avi, there!!!

Aggression
06-12-10, 10:56 am
What's goin' on...???

What's going on? Peoples is saying I must lift heavy weights ....

Sounds like all together you will have to do like 420x20 good luck bro!! LOL

Ha. THAT is something I can tell you will NOT happen, lol

BTW... That's a mighty fine lookin' avi, there!!!

Oh ya ya.

Aggression
06-13-10, 4:49 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP BA
1s Nitro

Deadlifts 5/3/1
warm ups
330x5
365x3
420x4
*I had someone video tape it. But apparently the act of 'pressing 'record' to start and then pressing it again to stop it' is too much detail for one to manage. I went to watch it back and it was no where to be found. Fucking idiot.

DB Rows: 4 x 6-10 (160sx6)
Abs: 5 sets

Nitro
cardio: 20min
Torrent

Another deload this week and then back to regular training and back to heavy eating. Cuts will finish up on Tuesday and then its grow-time!

T o m m Y
06-13-10, 4:56 pm
420x4 is awsome bro..

Good work..

Whats the new mass diet going to look like?

scals
06-13-10, 8:11 pm
Looking good bro. 420x4. Thats good shit.

D-NUTZ
06-13-10, 8:59 pm
Agreed, 420x4 is solid. Enjoy the deload.

Firedrake
06-13-10, 9:08 pm
Solid! It's a shame about the vid -- some people shouldn't be trusted with high technology. <grin>

Beach91
06-13-10, 11:51 pm
Very good work, by the time the kid learns how to tape, you ll be hitting 500 for 5,

No worries, the kid will definitely have another chance to tape some big plates goin up!

Phil800101
06-14-10, 4:19 am
Sick work bro! 420 x 4 is no fucking joke, bet you felt that come Saturday morning.

Geez, what a moron...

Funky
06-14-10, 7:39 am
Sucks about the tape that is why you bring a tripod and push it your self lol!! 420x4 is pretty strong bro!!

Aggression
06-14-10, 8:12 am
420x4 is awsome bro..

Good work..

Whats the new mass diet going to look like?

Thanks, T. The new diet will be exactly like the one I'm using now with more food. I'll be adding in higher amounts of carbs for breakfast, pre/postWO and then I'll be adding fats back into the meals that do not contain carbs.

Looking good bro. 420x4. Thats good shit.

Thanks man. I think I'm going to try a 500lb deadlift on Friday.

Agreed, 420x4 is solid. Enjoy the deload.

ehhh ... deload ...

Solid! It's a shame about the vid -- some people shouldn't be trusted with high technology. <grin>

Bro, this video camera is the simplest one ever. I bought it for a job a few years back and still use it occasionally. Its not high quality, but it works. The one button says 'movie'. The other, 'picture'. All you have to do is press 'movie' for it to start recording and then press it again for it to end. That's it. Confused?

Very good work, by the time the kid learns how to tape, you ll be hitting 500 for 5,

No worries, the kid will definitely have another chance to tape some big plates goin up!

Ha, yeah. I'll be sure to get someone else to do it this week if I do decide to try a 500lb.

Sick work bro! 420 x 4 is no fucking joke, bet you felt that come Saturday morning.

Geez, what a moron...

Thanks man. Yeah I didn't even bother tellin' the kid. For some reason, I think he knew ...

Sucks about the tape that is why you bring a tripod and push it your self lol!! 420x4 is pretty strong bro!!

I've seen the powerlifters set up a camera on a rack right next to where we deadlift. If I bring my regular camera, I'll do that on Friday. The one I had last week wasn't flat on the bottom, so it wouldn't have sat there.

scals
06-14-10, 8:15 am
You got 500. No problem.

C.Coronato
06-14-10, 10:32 am
420 is no joke! Recorded or not! 500 is next brotha!

OklahomaMuscle
06-14-10, 1:44 pm
Strong pulling a, straight killing it in here. As I find myself back in a commercial gym I can only smile as I think about all of the idiots... but how hard is it really to hit record?...unbelievable

LayzieBone085
06-14-10, 4:45 pm
Damn dude, that is HELLA impressive for your weight.

B Con
06-14-10, 6:38 pm
"I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me Slim Rothelsberger"

Tons more of that on the CD I sent you

Big C
06-14-10, 7:22 pm
420 x 5. The game HAS been stepped up. Big work bein accomplished my man.

LayzieBone085
06-14-10, 8:36 pm
New Eminem FTW!

Aggression
06-15-10, 8:21 am
You got 500. No problem.

I gotta feelin' it'll go up nice and smooth.

420 is no joke! Recorded or not! 500 is next brotha!

Yes sir. Da big 5-hundo.

Strong pulling a, straight killing it in here. As I find myself back in a commercial gym I can only smile as I think about all of the idiots... but how hard is it really to hit record?...unbelievable

Ha. Its all good. I have no grudges.

Damn dude, that is HELLA impressive for your weight.

I've still been able to gain strength and hit the minimal numbers, plus more while dieting down. I'm feelin' OK with that, haha.

"I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me Slim Rothelsberger"

Tons more of that on the CD I sent you

I listened to most of it on the way up to work this morning. Track 9 is next. I'm pretty sure I heard 'Haddaway's What Is Love' as the sample ... wHAT??

420 x 5. The game HAS been stepped up. Big work bein accomplished my man.

Yes sir. Just trying to jack up the strength. Its all part of the overall goal; gain strength, then use that extra strength to add more mass.

New Eminem FTW!

Word.

Aggression
06-15-10, 8:25 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
1s SP BA
1s Nitro

Deload
Chest
Pec Fly: 4 x 12-15
Incline Machine Press: 4 sets (100x15, 150x15, 200x12, 250x12)
Decline BB Press: 4 sets (135x12x2, 185x10x2)
Dips: 2 sets (BWxF)
- stretch -

Biceps:
Preacher Bench HS Curl: 4 x 10-15
DB Hammer Curl: 2 x 8-10 (50s)
- stretch -

Nitro
Torrent+SP BA

*Shoulder is no worse for the wear. Felt a bit tight, so I stretched it out real nice and everything went well. Concentrated on form, real slow, legit reps. Love it.
*Today is my final 2 packs of Cuts. Weighed in at 201.4 this morning. Results.

Funky
06-15-10, 8:26 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock
1s SP BA
1s Nitro

Deload
Chest
Pec Fly: 4 x 12-15
Incline Machine Press: 4 sets (100x15, 150x15, 200x12, 250x12)
Decline BB Press: 4 sets (135x12x2, 185x10x2)
Dips: 2 sets (BWxF)
- stretch -

Biceps:
Preacher Bench HS Curl: 4 x 10-15
DB Hammer Curl: 2 x 8-10 (50s)
- stretch -

Nitro
Torrent+SP BA

*Shoulder is no worse for the wear. Felt a bit tight, so I stretched it out real nice and everything went well. Concentrated on form, real slow, legit reps. Love it.
*Today is my final 2 packs of Cuts. Weighed in at 201.4 this morning. Results.

Sweet looking deload Brother!!

B Con
06-15-10, 9:20 am
You'll love track 9. Just saying. And yeah its the what is love sample.

Max-Angle
06-15-10, 1:20 pm

LayzieBone085
06-15-10, 5:04 pm
You a big rap fan? or you like rock as well?

OklahomaMuscle
06-16-10, 7:43 am
201.4? Thats crazy dude, lots of hard work being put in. Loving the deload mang, do work

Aggression
06-16-10, 8:17 am
Sweet looking deload Brother!!

Eh. Nothing 'sweet' about a deload, my friend.

You'll love track 9. Just saying. And yeah its the what is love sample.

I love the whole CD. No lie.

Thanks, Max.

You a big rap fan? or you like rock as well?

I'm a big fan of any and all music. Rap, Rock, Pop, Reggae, Country, whatever. If it has a good beat, or good lyrics, or a good 'feel' to it, I'm a fan.

201.4? Thats crazy dude, lots of hard work being put in. Loving the deload mang, do work

Yup. Just above the 2-hundo mark. Time to climb.

Aggression
06-16-10, 8:19 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock Therapy
1s SP BA
1p Nitro

DeLoad
Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 12-15
BB Squats: 4 x 8-10 (225)
Single Leg Ext: 2 x 10
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 10

Hanging Knee Raises: 3 x 10
Lying Leg Raises: 2 x 10
5min on tread

Nitro
Torrent
SP BA

*201.4lbs as of Tuesday morning. Animal Cuts is over. Time to slowly add in more food, stay lean, and get thick. And I think I'll have a calzone for lunch today ...

B Con
06-16-10, 9:13 am
I knew you'd like the CD. Pics of said calzone... haha

Max-Angle
06-16-10, 12:12 pm
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1s Shock Therapy
1s SP BA
1p Nitro

DeLoad
Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 12-15
BB Squats: 4 x 8-10 (225)
Single Leg Ext: 2 x 10
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 10

Hanging Knee Raises: 3 x 10
Lying Leg Raises: 2 x 10
5min on tread

Nitro
Torrent
SP BA

*201.4lbs as of Tuesday morning. Animal Cuts is over. Time to slowly add in more food, stay lean, and get thick. And I think I'll have a calzone for lunch today ...

Ooh now ya made me hungry man, i love a good pepperoni Calzone, mhmmmm must be the italian in me

Aggression
06-16-10, 12:28 pm
I knew you'd like the CD. Pics of said calzone... haha

Ooh now ya made me hungry man, i love a good pepperoni Calzone, mhmmmm must be the italian in me

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs639.snc3/32069_578088893409_34800182_33657801_565018_n.jpg

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 12:32 pm
Everywhere I go, there's talk and pictures of food... Today is going to be a glorious day... *LOL*

Max-Angle
06-16-10, 1:14 pm
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs639.snc3/32069_578088893409_34800182_33657801_565018_n.jpg

Good stuff

JUGGERNAUT
06-16-10, 1:21 pm
Crushernaut approved pic right here. ^^ I got my eyes on it... VV

http://forum.animalpak.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=51

LayzieBone085
06-16-10, 5:09 pm
You really wanna talk food?

PSH!

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/zone2.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/calzoneee.jpg

and washed it down with this:

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/pbnj.jpg

u mad :)?

B Con
06-16-10, 5:10 pm
Damn are those fucking calzones as big as they look? Shit looks bigger than your head haha that's badassness.

PIJW
06-16-10, 5:11 pm

PSH!

Thats just wrong, and i mean wrong, LOL, man im hungry now

Max-Angle
06-16-10, 5:35 pm

PSH!

looks like a wonderfully tasty heartattack in the making.

LayzieBone085
06-16-10, 6:00 pm
^^ I am actually 2lbs ligher today then when i took tha tmeal on Saturday :)

Max-Angle
06-16-10, 7:44 pm
^^ I am actually 2lbs ligher today then when i took tha tmeal on Saturday :)

Maybe you lost 2lbs drooling about this amazingly tasty endeavor before you haha

Aggression
06-17-10, 8:48 am
Everywhere I go, there's talk and pictures of food... Today is going to be a glorious day... *LOL*

It was a very good day, indeed.

Crushernaut approved pic right here. ^^ I got my eyes on it... VV

All meals must be Crushernaut approved. Otherwise, what's the point?

PSH!

touche`, sir.

Damn are those fucking calzones as big as they look? Shit looks bigger than your head haha that's badassness.

And those were the 'small' calzones ....

Maybe you lost 2lbs drooling about this amazingly tasty endeavor before you haha

Ha.

Aggression
06-17-10, 8:58 am
Here's the diet I'll be consuming today. For now, I'll still be utilizing carbs at 3 meals only; breakfast, pre/postWO. For the other meals, I'll be adding in some healthy fats. Since I'm not training today, the carb meals with be meals 1 and 2. On training days, carbs will be meals 1, 4, and 5 (Torrent).

Today
meal 1; 4 whole eggs, 1/2c oats, 1 banana, 4oz OJ
meal 2; 8oz chicken, 1c brown rice
meal 3; 8oz red meat, 4oz broccoli, 1oz nuts
meal 4; 8oz chicken, 1oz nuts
meal 5; TBD (protein/greens/fats)

adidas
06-17-10, 1:23 pm
Here's the diet I'll be consuming today. For now, I'll still be utilizing carbs at 3 meals only; breakfast, pre/postWO. For the other meals, I'll be adding in some healthy fats. Since I'm not training today, the carb meals with be meals 1 and 2. On training days, carbs will be meals 1, 4, and 5 (Torrent).

Today
meal 1; 4 whole eggs, 1/2c oats, 1 banana, 4oz OJ
meal 2; 8oz chicken, 1c brown rice
meal 3; 8oz red meat, 4oz broccoli, 1oz nuts
meal 4; 8oz chicken, 1oz nuts
meal 5; TBD (protein/greens/fats)

I like the diet and carb choices...and carb timing choice.

B Con
06-17-10, 2:08 pm
Damn me and you have similar dieting styles. I like the rotating of carbs as well depending on workout/OFF days. Good shit.

You using regular torrent or torrent zero?

Aggression
06-17-10, 2:14 pm
I like the diet and carb choices...and carb timing choice.

Yup. Going to see what this type of diet can do for me.

Damn me and you have similar dieting styles. I like the rotating of carbs as well depending on workout/OFF days. Good shit.

You using regular torrent or torrent zero?

Yeah, no point in having a carb meal later in the day if you're not training. And I'll be rocking regular Torrent. At this point, its about bulking up, so TZ is not necessary!

B Con
06-17-10, 2:16 pm
Yeah, no point in having a carb meal later in the day if you're not training. And I'll be rocking regular Torrent. At this point, its about bulking up, so TZ is not necessary!

Yes sir. Get 'cha grow on. Now if I had one of those huge donkey-sized calzones down here and those Tony Luke philly cheeses I'd be set.

Aggression
06-17-10, 2:20 pm
Yes sir. Get 'cha grow on. Now if I had one of those huge donkey-sized calzones down here and those Tony Luke philly cheeses I'd be set.

Though I haven't had the pleasure of consuming a Tony Luke's cheesesteak, that calzone will leave me happy until this weekend; Hibatchi dinner for Father's Day after a nice round of 18.

LayzieBone085
06-17-10, 4:28 pm

Nah, me and AG know how to eat. Shit when I saw him at the arnold guy looked like he was hungry 24/7!

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-10, 10:21 pm
Though I haven't had the pleasure of consuming a Tony Luke's cheesesteak, that calzone will leave me happy until this weekend; Hibatchi dinner for Father's Day after a nice round of 18.

had to quote for Brilliance... hibatchi and golf...sooo much WIN. Grip it and Rip it kid. I really like the diet homie, solid choices and some good philosophies being utilized. Respect

Phil800101
06-18-10, 1:29 am
Solid work there bro! Keep it up.

Aggression
06-18-10, 8:21 am
Nah, me and AG know how to eat. Shit when I saw him at the arnold guy looked like he was hungry 24/7!

ALWAYS down to eat.

had to quote for Brilliance... hibatchi and golf...sooo much WIN. Grip it and Rip it kid. I really like the diet homie, solid choices and some good philosophies being utilized. Respect

I'm pumped for it, no doubt.

Solid work there bro! Keep it up.

Thanks, P. Heading into bulk-time. We'll see what happens.

Funky
06-18-10, 4:01 pm

Hibatchi is the BOMB enjoy bro!!

LayzieBone085
06-18-10, 4:07 pm
Did a 5 set dropset on Hack Squats and cursed your name the entire time.
Feels good man.

scals
06-18-10, 4:12 pm
Whats good in here?

smoothballer
06-20-10, 2:20 pm
So A I gotta know, how did the 500 lbs Deadlift go?

Aggression
06-21-10, 8:21 am
Hibatchi is the BOMB enjoy bro!!

Indeed, it was.

Did a 5 set dropset on Hack Squats and cursed your name the entire time.
Feels good man.

HaHa. Very niCe, LB.

Whats good in here?

Good shit up in here, big man. Getting back into high volume, getting back into eating big, and gearing up for a nice little stack. Big things.

So A I gotta know, how did the 500 lbs Deadlift go?

the 5-hundo deadlift didn't go up

Aggression
06-21-10, 8:24 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s SP BA
1p Nitro

Deadlifts:
135x10x2
225x5
315x3
405x1
500x0
500x0
*first attempt: got the bar to my knees and couldn't stand up. This powerlifter was watching my technique and he said my only problem was that I wasn't using my legs on the initial pull; I was using all back. I tried again after talking with him but I was already gassed. It will go up ..

Rack Deads:
5 sets with different pin placements/speeds according to the dude.

HS High-Row: 4 x 10

Abs: 8 sets total (hanging knee raise, cable crunch, knee-ups)

Funky
06-21-10, 8:31 am
Dont worry you will get it just keep working! 500 is no joke!!

Aggression
06-21-10, 8:33 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/Atilis%20Gym%20Wildwood%20NJ/Picture001.jpg

Atilis Gym
Wildwood, NJ

1s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
Incline Barbell Press: 6 x 5-15 (135x15x2, 185x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x5)
Horizontal HS Press: 4 x 8-10
Decline DB Press: 3 x 8-10 (90sx8)
Cable Fly: 3 x 10

Biceps:
Cable Curls: 4 x 10-15
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 10 (dropset on all 3)
Front Double Bicep Cable Curl: 1 x 20

*Sickest gym I've ever trained at; hands down. If there was one gym that I could picture Arnold, Franco, and that whole gang training at, it'd be this place. A few blocks from the beach, a wide open space, a very old school feel. Perfect.

For the rest of the pics, check here: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/Atilis%20Gym%20Wildwood%20NJ/

adidas
06-21-10, 9:17 am
Nice lifts and great looking gym! And the 500 will come on the DL bro...Good work.

Funky
06-21-10, 11:03 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/Atilis%20Gym%20Wildwood%20NJ/Picture001.jpg

Atilis Gym
Wildwood, NJ

1s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
Incline Barbell Press: 6 x 5-15 (135x15x2, 185x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x5)
Horizontal HS Press: 4 x 8-10
Decline DB Press: 3 x 8-10 (90sx8)
Cable Fly: 3 x 10

Biceps:
Cable Curls: 4 x 10-15
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 10 (dropset on all 3)
Front Double Bicep Cable Curl: 1 x 20

*Sickest gym I've ever trained at; hands down. If there was one gym that I could picture Arnold, Franco, and that whole gang training at, it'd be this place. A few blocks from the beach, a wide open space, a very old school feel. Perfect.

For the rest of the pics, check here: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/Atilis%20Gym%20Wildwood%20NJ/
very nice on the inclines man!

smoothballer
06-21-10, 11:21 am
Sorry to hear about the 500 bro. You will definitely get it next time!

G Diesel
06-21-10, 11:37 am
Great looking session at what I hear is an awesome South Jerz gym.

Can't wait to hit up Atilis myself some day soon.

Peace, G

mritter3
06-21-10, 11:46 am
gym looked awesome man...nice looking chest workout and that deadlift number will be yours soon bud.

B Con
06-21-10, 12:37 pm
That's a bad ass gym. The outside reminds me of App State... You will pull that 500 in no time. It took me a long time to get the motion of pulling with my legs more versus my back. Add on some increased work to my hamstrings and I was doing more "efficient" pulling than I think I ever have before. You got this.

Aggression
06-22-10, 8:16 am
Nice lifts and great looking gym! And the 500 will come on the DL bro...Good work.

No doubt about it. Thanks, A.

very nice on the inclines man!

I love the incline bench, and the incline DBs. Gotta hit them next week.

Sorry to hear about the 500 bro. You will definitely get it next time!

Sorry? Nah, I'm not, dude. It will come. I was a little pissed on the first failed attempt, but then that guy was talking to me about it. He told I'm easily strong enough, but I just need to work on form; driving with the legs. He had me doing some accessory work afterward.

Great looking session at what I hear is an awesome South Jerz gym.

Can't wait to hit up Atilis myself some day soon.

Peace, G

Absolutely an awesome gym. We definitely have to plan something there.

gym looked awesome man...nice looking chest workout and that deadlift number will be yours soon bud.

You know it. It felt good to attack the body with high volume again. Gotta love it.

That's a bad ass gym. The outside reminds me of App State... You will pull that 500 in no time. It took me a long time to get the motion of pulling with my legs more versus my back. Add on some increased work to my hamstrings and I was doing more "efficient" pulling than I think I ever have before. You got this.

Its such a sick gym man, no doubt. I wish I could train there on a daily basis.

Yup. Pulling with my back and no legs has ALWAYS been an issue. I'll be working on it and in time I'll pull it easy.

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 5:59 pm
Yo!!! You keepin' dat Pimp hand strong, up in here...???!!!

scals
06-22-10, 6:03 pm
Good shit brother. You got that 500 next time for sure.

LayzieBone085
06-22-10, 8:36 pm
Yup, must be in the right place, Dropsets!

smoothballer
06-22-10, 8:42 pm
I'm liking the attitude in here!

Phil800101
06-23-10, 12:17 am
Awesome sessions Adam! Straight-up killing it...that 500 will be yours! Gym looks so badass...

OklahomaMuscle
06-23-10, 7:36 am
that gym is awesome... don't worry to much about the 500, it's all cyclical mane gotta keep it moving slowly and you'll hit it soon. How'd the golf game with pops go on Sunday?

Aggression
06-23-10, 8:25 am
Yo!!! You keepin' dat Pimp hand strong, up in here...???!!!

Ha, you know it. Always.

Good shit brother. You got that 500 next time for sure.

No doubt, big man. Gotta pull with dem dere hammies and I'll have it.

Yup, must be in the right place, Dropsets!

I threw them in just for you, LB. I knew you'd appreciate it.

I'm liking the attitude in here!

No nonsense, as always, SB.

Awesome sessions Adam! Straight-up killing it...that 500 will be yours! Gym looks so badass...

I'm in love with that gym. No ****.

that gym is awesome... don't worry to much about the 500, it's all cyclical mane gotta keep it moving slowly and you'll hit it soon. How'd the golf game with pops go on Sunday?

Yeah I'm not concerned with the 500. I was pissed that day, but w/e. It'll come. Can't be too upset after spending 8 weeks dieting down, dropping 10lbs+ and expecting to pull a PR on deads, haha.

Golf was a great time. A nice father-son action. I shot a 105 (haha). My one thing is I can't drive worth a shit. I'll tee-off and hit the ball 10-20yds. I keep topping the ball. But then I'll bust out my 3-iron and rock that shit right down the middle. My iron game is tight, my putting is average. But I lose a stroke with every drive; its a wasted shot. On the last few holes, I tried something different and it seemed to work. On hole 18, I drove the ball so far/so straight that it ended up in the water; a water hazard that I never thought I'd be able to reach, haha. We'll see. I gotta get out there more often. It was the first time playing in 2 years.

Funky
06-23-10, 8:26 am
You should just use a 2 iron off the tee!!

Aggression
06-23-10, 8:28 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Legs:
Lying Leg Curls: 5 x 10-15
Leg Press: 4 x 10-15 (5ppx15, 7ppsx12, 9ppsx10, 10ppsx10)
BB Squat: 4 x 6-10 (4th set; 275 > drop 135xF)
Standing Alt. Leg Curl: 3 x 10

Standing Calf Raise: 5 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12

Torrent+Nitro postWO

*taking a week or two to get back into heavy volume. after that, game on!

Aggression
06-23-10, 8:30 am
You should just use a 2 iron off the tee!!

I've done it before, haha. I just really want to hone my skills in all areas instead of avoiding something I'm not good at. With some practice and consistent playing, I'll be fine. But there have been times where I've busted out my 3-iron on a par 5. I end up getting a better score on that hole, haha.

Funky
06-23-10, 8:34 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Legs:
Lying Leg Curls: 5 x 10-15
Leg Press: 4 x 10-15 (5ppx15, 7ppsx12, 9ppsx10, 10ppsx10)
BB Squat: 4 x 6-10 (4th set; 275 > drop 135xF)
Standing Alt. Leg Curl: 3 x 10

Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12

Torrent+Nitro postWO

*taking a week or two to get back into heavy volume. after that, game on!
You done with the cut? Double leg curls Hams will scream all day!!

adidas
06-23-10, 9:03 am
Killer leg day man...I like the leg press work...

Joe J
06-23-10, 12:38 pm
Crazy leg day! Killing at as usual, Aggression.

Aggression
06-23-10, 4:13 pm
You done with the cut? Double leg curls Hams will scream all day!!

Yup. Done cuttin' up. Now its all about adding lean mass through proper carb-timing.

Killer leg day man...I like the leg press work...

Crazy leg day! Killing at as usual, Aggression.

Gotta love the leg press.

scals
06-23-10, 5:49 pm
Big weight on the presses.

Found out my brother trains at that joint in Wildwood when hes down at the Shore. We might have to meet up there and have a repeat of Muscle Mill last summer.

Aggression
06-24-10, 8:22 am
Big weight on the presses.

Found out my brother trains at that joint in Wildwood when hes down at the Shore. We might have to meet up there and have a repeat of Muscle Mill last summer.

Name the date and time. I'm there.

Aggression
06-24-10, 8:26 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Shoulders:
DB Side Laterals: 5 sets (double drop on 5th)
Reverse Pec-Dec: 4 x 10-12 (a bit different feel compared to reverse machine fly)
HS Shoulder Press: 5 x 10-15 (1s pause at bottom of each rep)
DB Shrugs: 4 x 15
-stretch-

Triceps:
Straight Bar Pressdown: 5 x 8-15 (drop on 5th)
Close Grip Machine Press: 3 x 10
Single Arm Overhead DB Ext: 3 x 10
-stretch-

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raises: 2 x 10
-- super set w/ --
Vacuums: 2 sets
Weighted Knee-UIps: 2 sets
-- super set w/ --
Reverse Crunches: 2 set

LAVA+Nitro postWO

adidas
06-24-10, 8:33 am
Lave PWO! I haven't used that in years! Niiiiiice! the SS ab's looks killer! well done!

C.Coronato
06-24-10, 10:24 am
LAVAAA! How was it? I have a fresh bottle sitting at home waiting to be cracked.

D-NUTZ
06-24-10, 1:12 pm
Nice work on killing the delts and tris.

LayzieBone085
06-24-10, 8:42 pm
That is SOLID work.

Big C
06-24-10, 8:53 pm
Lotta good stuff goin on in that workout lookin real strong my man.

Saw the pic in TTL journey with the "grilled cheese" cheese burger and fries.....man, that looks so tasty ....you guys must have some really sweet places to eat ....we don't have shit but Golden Corral, lol.

scals
06-24-10, 9:26 pm
Lookin good on the delts and tris bro. Going old school with some LAVA, nice!

Phil800101
06-24-10, 10:22 pm
Killer sessions there bro! Looks nice and brutal, good stuff.

Aggression
06-25-10, 8:19 am
Lave PWO! I haven't used that in years! Niiiiiice! the SS ab's looks killer! well done!

Gotta go old school every now and then.

LAVAAA! How was it? I have a fresh bottle sitting at home waiting to be cracked.

Eh, it was OK. It could have been a little sweeter. Maybe I'll use less water next time around. That should do the trick.

Nice work on killing the delts and tris.

You know it, TS.

That is SOLID work.

Per the usual, no?

Lotta good stuff goin on in that workout lookin real strong my man.

Saw the pic in TTL journey with the "grilled cheese" cheese burger and fries.....man, that looks so tasty ....you guys must have some really sweet places to eat ....we don't have shit but Golden Corral, lol.

Actually that one pic was just googled, haha. But I'm pretty sure he mentioned a place a little up north that has that sandwich. Jersey is the place to be homie!

Lookin good on the delts and tris bro. Going old school with some LAVA, nice!

Absolutely. Old school is the only way.

Killer sessions there bro! Looks nice and brutal, good stuff.

Thanks bud.

OklahomaMuscle
06-25-10, 8:34 am
Note to self...visit Jersey, so much food I am missing out on back east. the pics that you and Juggs throw up are ridiculous... enjoy the weekend homie, some serious sessions in here recently...how's life with plenty of carbs?

B Con
06-25-10, 11:04 am
Gotten any good "Cream" lately? Hahah

C.Coronato
06-25-10, 11:11 am

Come on out. An hour north you can get Real NY pizza, and an hour west you can get Real Philly Cheese steaks. All NJ food in between those is just as good, and a hybrid of Philly/NY taste. Its heaven/hell .. depending if your bulking/cutting lol.

Aggression
06-25-10, 12:10 pm
Note to self...visit Jersey, so much food I am missing out on back east. the pics that you and Juggs throw up are ridiculous... enjoy the weekend homie, some serious sessions in here recently...how's life with plenty of carbs?

We eat well, my friend. There's so much to go around. And everything is delicious, whether its a fine Italian dinner or a 3am cheesesteak after a few brews, lol.

As for life with plenty of carbs? I wouldn't know! I'm still only eating carbs are 3 meals; breakfast, pre, postWO. And my post-postWO meal on leg days contains carbs as well, usually 1/2c white rice. I'm easing back into it and gaining quality weight this time. I want to stay lean so that when I hit that contest prep again, I'm ready to rock right out of the cage.

Gotten any good "Cream" lately? Hahah

I may or may not have swiped a bottle (in the name of science) ...

what?

Come on out. An hour north you can get Real NY pizza, and an hour west you can get Real Philly Cheese steaks. All NJ food in between those is just as good, and a hybrid of Philly/NY taste. Its heaven/hell .. depending if your bulking/cutting lol.

It all reeks of deliciousness.

B Con
06-25-10, 1:43 pm
I may or may not have swiped a bottle (in the name of science) ...

what?

That just made me cough up water during studying. That's the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time lmao...

Phil800101
06-26-10, 12:41 am
If you love food, then come to Chicago. I can't even begin to describe the plethora of deliciousness that is readily available...

Aggression
06-27-10, 10:31 pm
That just made me cough up water during studying. That's the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time lmao...

haha, niCe.

If you love food, then come to Chicago. I can't even begin to describe the plethora of deliciousness that is readily available...

Sounds enticing ...

Aggression
06-27-10, 10:40 pm
Toms River Fitness

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Back:
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 4 x 10-15
BB Rows: 4 sets (drop on 4th)
Hammer Strength Row: 2 x 10
Hammer Strength Row (single arm): 1 x 10 (dropx10)
Seated Cable Row: 2 x 10
Assisted Pullups: 2 x 10

Biceps:
Preacher Bench Single Arm DB Curl: 3 x 10
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 10
EZ-Bar Curl 21's: 2 sets

Forearms:
Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl: 2 x 10
-- super set w/ --
BTB Barbell Wrist Curl: 2 x 10

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 2 x 12
Reverse Crunch: 2 x 12
Machine Crunches: 2 x 12
-- super set w/ --
Vacuum Hold: 2 x 20s

Nitro
Cardio: 15min cardio
Torrent

- Got into a zone and went at it hard and heavy. Good stuff
- Went out to dinner afterward for my one cheat meal of the week ...
1c Manhattan Clam Chowder
1 Spicy Shrimp Roll
1 Christmas Roll
8oz Top Sirloin
1c rice
1 Peach Melba (vanilla ice cream, diced peaches, raspberry sauce)

Phil800101
06-28-10, 3:15 am
Killer workout there bro! Solid volume, and sounds like one hell of a cheat meal.

adidas
06-28-10, 9:12 am
Work out & cheat meal look nice!

smoothballer
06-28-10, 9:36 am
Holy Volume! And that is how you do a cheat meal!

Aggression
06-28-10, 4:40 pm
Killer workout there bro! Solid volume, and sounds like one hell of a cheat meal.

It was delicious.

Work out & cheat meal look nice!

Thanks, A. I needed that food to recover from the volume I did.

Holy Volume! And that is how you do a cheat meal!

Volume is right, baller. Felt great.

LayzieBone085
06-28-10, 4:41 pm
Peaech Melba = WIN!

Aggression
06-28-10, 4:42 pm
I started taking an Animal product yesterday. Time to gain some serious size and strength. It is in fact a cycled product. First one to guess what it is and how I'm running it will win a prize.

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 5:14 pm
I know what it is, i think, but ill let others play!

naturalguy
06-28-10, 5:18 pm
I started taking an Animal product yesterday. Time to gain some serious size and strength. It is in fact a cycled product. First one to guess what it is and how I'm running it will win a prize.

Animal Test???????????????

Firedrake
06-28-10, 5:23 pm
Test, maybe with M-Stak?

B Con
06-28-10, 5:25 pm
Oooo pick me... pick me....

OklahomaMuscle
06-28-10, 6:41 pm
I know my boy loves the mstak...hmmm what a glorious cheat meal...well done sir, and thats one heck of a back sesh as well

smoothballer
06-28-10, 7:24 pm
I'm gonna say Stak. Maybe back to back cycles?

LayzieBone085
06-28-10, 8:40 pm
M-Stak cycled with Stak or Test.

Max-Angle
06-29-10, 1:37 am
Maybe umm Stak 2 with some Test?

adidas
06-29-10, 6:08 am
equipoi...oh wait NOT that kind of Animal Product I take it ;-) hmmmm I like the Idea of Mstack...So is it MStack?

Aggression
06-29-10, 8:23 am
Peaech Melba = WIN!

Hell yeah, LB. Soo good.

I know what it is, i think, but ill let others play!

You can't guess. You know too many of my secrets, haha.

Test, maybe with M-Stak?

One of those is correct.

Oooo pick me... pick me....

Ha. I'll never pick you, lol.

I know my boy loves the mstak...hmmm what a glorious cheat meal...well done sir, and thats one heck of a back sesh as well

Back feels good after elevated volume from Sunday. Feelin' thick.

I'm gonna say Stak. Maybe back to back cycles?

Nope

M-Stak cycled with Stak or Test.

One of those is right.

Maybe umm Stak 2 with some Test?

1/2 right.

equipoi...oh wait NOT that kind of Animal Product I take it ;-) hmmmm I like the Idea of Mstack...So is it MStack?

HaHaHa. Nope. Not M-stak

Animal Test???????????????

closest guess

Aggression
06-29-10, 8:26 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
Low Incline DB Press (bench @ one notch up from being horizontal): 5 x 8-15
Incline HS Press: 4 x 8-10
Decline BB Press: 4 x 8-10
Machine Press (Neutral Grip): 2 x 12
Dips: 3 x F (BW)
- stretch -

Abs:
Rope Crunches: 2 x 15
Lying Leg Raises: 2 x 15

Torrent+Nitro postWO

Aggression
06-29-10, 8:28 am
Yup. I'll be running Animal Test. Under the recommendation of someone who really knows their supplements, as well as the herbs, formulas, and amounts that go into every one of them, I'm going to run Animal Test for 6 weeks, at 2 packs per day. Uh oh .....

Aggression
06-29-10, 8:28 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
- stretch -

Abs:

Torrent+Nitro postWO

page bump

Max-Angle
06-29-10, 9:21 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
- stretch -

Abs:

Torrent+Nitro postWO

is the guessing still going?

adidas
06-29-10, 9:39 am
Yup. I'll be running Animal Test. Under the recommendation of someone who really knows their supplements, as well as the herbs, formulas, and amounts that go into every one of them, I'm going to run Animal Test for 6 weeks, at 2 packs per day. Uh oh .....

sounds intrigueing....can't wait to see the progress on this.

Aggression
06-29-10, 9:48 am
is the guessing still going?

No sir. I'm running 6 weeks of Animal Test @ 2 packs per day. Serious business up in here.

sounds intrigueing....can't wait to see the progress on this.

Yup. Gonna see what happens while I play the guinea pig, haha.

Big C
06-29-10, 10:12 am
Animal Test @ 2 packs a day ........not a bad idea. I know one of our ABC chapter guys said he ran it that way and the results were unreal.

Will be keeping an eye on how this works for you bro.

scals
06-29-10, 3:59 pm
Oh boy. 2 packs a day. I remember talkin bout it at World's. Big things on the horizon for sure.

LayzieBone085
06-29-10, 4:47 pm
Test = Time to BLOW UP!
Lets see some dropsets.

Firedrake
06-29-10, 7:31 pm
Whee! Sounds like you're about to get serious, or somethin'!

I like that chest day!

Make it happen!

Phil800101
06-29-10, 11:22 pm
Nice work my man! Hitting the chest from all angles. Holy shit, this is going to be good...

Aggression
06-30-10, 8:26 am
Animal Test @ 2 packs a day ........not a bad idea. I know one of our ABC chapter guys said he ran it that way and the results were unreal.

Will be keeping an eye on how this works for you bro.

Sounds good to me. If others had good results, that's definitely a good sign.

Oh boy. 2 packs a day. I remember talkin bout it at World's. Big things on the horizon for sure.

Yes sir. The time is NOW.

Test = Time to BLOW UP!
Lets see some dropsets.

Sounds about right. Let's get huge.

Whee! Sounds like you're about to get serious, or somethin'!

I like that chest day!

Make it happen!

Chest feels ridiculously sore. Gotta love it.

Nice work my man! Hitting the chest from all angles. Holy shit, this is going to be good...

Exactly my thoughts, P.

OklahomaMuscle
06-30-10, 9:30 am
Lovin the Test addition, never ran it myself and am really thinking bout adding a test booster. Gonna be watching this closely

scals
06-30-10, 10:10 am
Your choice ... back or legs.

Aggression
06-30-10, 2:54 pm
Lovin the Test addition, never ran it myself and am really thinking bout adding a test booster. Gonna be watching this closely

I ran it at one pack per day for 6 weeks about a year ago and had great results; 10lbs in 6 weeks. Diet played a role as well, but damn. Can't wait to see what this brings on.

Your choice ... back or legs.

Oh shit. Tough decision. I'm leaning towards back, as I normally hit back on Fridays.

Aggression
07-02-10, 8:42 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Legs:
Lying Leg Curl: 4 x 10-15
Hack Squat: 4 x 8-10 (4th set: 4ppsx8>3ppsx5>2ppsx8>1ppsx8)
Vertical Leg Press: 3 x 15
Leg Extensions: 3 x 15
Reverse Hack Squat: 4 x 10
- stretched -
5min treadmill

Torrent+Nitro postWO

- Legs were fuckin' FRIED.

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 9:45 am
Big Wheels! Nothing beats a big wheel session .. its been a while since i hit them, im looking forward to the show being done and getting back into them.

D-NUTZ
07-02-10, 10:22 am
Nice work! Killer dropset on the hacks

OklahomaMuscle
07-02-10, 11:39 am
Some serious hacks kid...4pps is no joke

smoothballer
07-02-10, 1:55 pm
Killer wheelz session! I see all that extra test is being put to good use.

Beach91
07-02-10, 2:25 pm
Drop set on hacks is sick, nice work A

LayzieBone085
07-02-10, 4:58 pm
How did you know I rolled a dropset on hacks today?

scals
07-02-10, 8:27 pm
Man and you dont wanna hit wheelz with me? LOL. JSF is in for it next weekend.

Phil800101
07-03-10, 1:02 am
Sick wheels session there Adam! I am diggin' that dropset.

Aggression
07-06-10, 8:30 am
Big Wheels! Nothing beats a big wheel session .. its been a while since i hit them, im looking forward to the show being done and getting back into them.

Can't say I feel your pain, brother. If my legs were dead-on and I was instructed to stay away from leg day, I'd be a happy mother fucker! I always hate the drive to the gym on leg day. Its a love-hate relationship. I don't want to start them, but once I get into the workout, I love every second of it. Then the switch flips back to 'hate' once I settle into my commute home, haha.

Nice work! Killer dropset on the hacks

Thanks, T. I felt I had to add in something nasty to get it going.

Some serious hacks kid...4pps is no joke

Strength increases from the 5/3/1 is legit.

Killer wheelz session! I see all that extra test is being put to good use.

Yes sir. Can't let that stuff go to waste.

Drop set on hacks is sick, nice work A

Thanks, B.

How did you know I rolled a dropset on hacks today?

Ha. When do you not roll a dropset, LB???

Man and you dont wanna hit wheelz with me? LOL. JSF is in for it next weekend.

If I've been to JSF 20x, I hit legs 15/20. And I just hit back on Saturday at JSF. That place has legit equipment for either workout; its all gold. Let's crush back!

Sick wheels session there Adam! I am diggin' that dropset.

It was a nice little way to attack the quads early.

Aggression
07-06-10, 8:34 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Shoulders:
Seated DB Laterals: 4 x 10-15
Seated BB Press: 4 x 6-10
Seated DB Press: 3 x 8-10
Rope Pulldowns: 3 x 12
-- stretch --

Triceps:
Rope Pushdowns: 5 x 8-15
Seated DB OverHead Ext: 3 x 8-10
Seated Machine Pressdowns: 3 x 10-12
-- stretch --

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets
Knee-Ups: 3 sets
Lying Leg Raise: 2 sets
Cable Crunches: 2 sets

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12-15

Torrent, Nitro, SP BA postWO

Aggression
07-06-10, 8:36 am
Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ

1.5s Shock Therapy
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Back:
Lat Pulldown: 5 x 10-15
DB Row: 3 x 8-10 (150s)
Seated Cable Row: 3 x 10 (triple drop on 3rd)
Nautilus Pullover Machine: 3 x 10

Biceps:
Seated 1-Arm Machine Curl: 4 x 10-12
Spider Curls: 3 x 10
DB Hammer Curl: 2 x 10
Incline DB Curl: 2 x 10

Nitro postWO
- stopped at a deli spot down the street for postWO

D-NUTZ
07-06-10, 9:42 am
Great past two workouts.

C.Coronato
07-06-10, 4:39 pm
Looking good brotha. Deli Spot? Cant be beaten there brotha. Im looking forward to that for sure.

Big C
07-06-10, 4:52 pm
What up Big A? How u doin....

Goin from big to huge, eh?! Any chance of you makin it out to Cleveland?

LayzieBone085
07-06-10, 5:03 pm
As long as i see triple and dropsets in here. I know big time work is being put in.
Loving it!

scals
07-06-10, 7:06 pm
Get your head right!!! Back Saturday morning!

adidas
07-06-10, 7:08 pm
nice session Aggression...I noticed your PWO is always differnt...is there a method to the madness?

Aggression
07-07-10, 8:19 am
Great past two workouts.

Thanks buddy. I'm feelin' good.

Looking good brotha. Deli Spot? Cant be beaten there brotha. Im looking forward to that for sure.

Yeah man. We were just gonna head home but spotted a niCe local neighborhood deli. Had to stop in there. Got myself a loaded turkey sandwich.

What up Big A? How u doin....

Goin from big to huge, eh?! Any chance of you makin it out to Cleveland?

Big to huge to freak! As for Cleveland, I wish dude. I think I'm gonna have to hang back and hold down the fort.

As long as i see triple and dropsets in here. I know big time work is being put in.
Loving it!

Ha, you know it, LB!

Get your head right!!! Back Saturday morning!

Head has been straight buddy. Bring the pain.

nice session Aggression...I noticed your PWO is always differnt...is there a method to the madness?

I've switched gears about 2 weeks ago, from trimming up to lean mass building. So I've switched from a lighter shake to Torrent once again. Torrent will be the mainstay from here on out. Random circumstances such as Saturday; trained with a best friend who doesn't lift, different gym, different time, etc., we just saw a deli and stopped in. I made sure to get some quick carbs; gatorade and a white roll, along with some turkey piled high.

Aggression
07-07-10, 8:22 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 5 x 10-15
Flat DB Press: 4 x 5-10
Decline HS Press: 3 x 8-12
Cable Fly: 3 x 15 (fly til failure then banged out a few cable presses each set)
- stretch -

Traps:
DB Shrug: 3 x 15
Smith Machine BTB Shrug: 2 x 15

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 2 x 10
Lying Leg Raise: 2 x 12
Knee-Ups: 2 x 20

D-NUTZ
07-07-10, 10:21 am
Looks like another good one, bro. Cant go wrong with lots of presses.

LayzieBone085
07-07-10, 5:09 pm
High volume is your thing huh?

scals
07-07-10, 7:17 pm
Solid work brother. Couple more days.

Beach91
07-07-10, 8:01 pm
Likin the Volume A, has your strength stayed from the 5/3/1 cycles going into your higher volume work?

Aggression
07-08-10, 8:30 am
Looks like another good one, bro. Cant go wrong with lots of presses.

Gotta thicken up the chest right now, so presses will be the mainstay.

High volume is your thing huh?

Hell yeah.

Solid work brother. Couple more days.

Yes sir.

Likin the Volume A, has your strength stayed from the 5/3/1 cycles going into your higher volume work?

Its hard to say right now. The volume was very low with the 5/3/1, so its going to take some time for my body to build the stamina back up to support the higher volume. Once that happens, I definitely feel that my strength will be higher than it was pre-5/3/1.
------------

No training last night. I had softball. Not much to brag about, as I've been terrible at the plate, that is until the 2nd game last night, where I proceeded to jack a grand slam to dead center field. Shit, the ball was still on its way up as it went over the fence. Game 2 pinned up 5 RBI's for Aggression. Not bad.

Training with Enforcer tonight over at World's Gym. We're attacking shoulders together and then I'll finish up with some triceps. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

Weighed in at 206.0lbs this morning; 1.6lb increase in a week's time; progress.

Razor
07-08-10, 9:12 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 5 x 10-15
Flat DB Press: 4 x 5-10
Decline HS Press: 3 x 8-12
Cable Fly: 3 x 15 (fly til failure then banged out a few cable presses each set)
- stretch -

Traps:
DB Shrug: 3 x 15
Smith Machine BTB Shrug: 2 x 15

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 2 x 10
Lying Leg Raise: 2 x 12
Knee-Ups: 2 x 20

Real nice presses Aggs!! I've incorporated more incline and decline in my arsenal now that i'm back. I'm loving the incline especially with Dumbells now. We'll see how it goes. Keep it up in here bro always love the motivation you bring us!

mritter3
07-08-10, 9:31 am
workouts are looking solid aggression....have fun tearing those shoulders up with enforcer.

Beach91
07-08-10, 5:35 pm
SOLID WEIGHT INCREASE, Progress is always good

Aggression
07-09-10, 8:28 am
Real nice presses Aggs!! I've incorporated more incline and decline in my arsenal now that i'm back. I'm loving the incline especially with Dumbells now. We'll see how it goes. Keep it up in here bro always love the motivation you bring us!

I love incline/decline presses. I watched a video with Dorian Yates and he stated that he used a lot of decline movements as well as incline, yet didn't focus too much on the bench press. I love DB Preses and HS presses for 'flat', but the flat barbell is something I rarely use; I just don't feel it.

workouts are looking solid aggression....have fun tearing those shoulders up with enforcer.

Shit was intense.

SOLID WEIGHT INCREASE, Progress is always good

Yes sir. Still keeping the waist in check. Still pulling to the last notch on the belt.

Aggression
07-09-10, 8:32 am
World Gym
Dunellen, NJ
*trained with Enforcer at his home turf

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA
1s Test

Shoulders:
Standing BB Press: 6 x 5-10 (185x5)
Seated DB Press: 3 sets (70x10, 80x9, went for 95's and got a sloppy 3 w/ spots)
Standing Laterals w/ chains: 2 x 15
Front DB Raise: 2 x 10
1-Arm Bent Over Cable Raise: 3 x 10 (drop on 3rd)
- stretch -

Triceps:
Straight Bar Pressdown: 5 x 8-15
CG BB Press: 4 x 6-10
1-Arm OverHead Rope Ext: 3 x 10
- stretch -

Roscoe's Wrap postWO & sipped Torrent Zero w/ CarbMax on the drive home

OklahomaMuscle
07-09-10, 1:35 pm
some solid standing presses A, those are gonna be a huge priority in my 5/3/1, I am very weak in my presses and want that to change. Enjoy the weekend playboy

Beach91
07-09-10, 2:52 pm
X2 on Oklahoma's comments, very strong standing presses

scals
07-09-10, 3:28 pm
Strong on the presses brother. Get ready. Less than 24 hours before we rock back at JSF!

LayzieBone085
07-09-10, 4:07 pm
Your workouts motivate me to hit it harder every damn day bro

D-NUTZ
07-09-10, 6:32 pm
Awesome workout! Presses are strong.

mcbeast
07-09-10, 6:40 pm
World Gym
Dunellen, NJ
*trained with Enforcer at his home turf

1.5s Shock
1s EAA Nitro
1s SP BA
1s Test

Shoulders:
Standing BB Press: 6 x 5-10 (185x5)
Seated DB Press: 3 sets (70x10, 80x9, went for 95's and got a sloppy 3 w/ spots)
Standing Laterals w/ chains: 2 x 15
Front DB Raise: 2 x 10
1-Arm Bent Over Cable Raise: 3 x 10 (drop on 3rd)
- stretch -

Triceps:
Straight Bar Pressdown: 5 x 8-15
CG BB Press: 4 x 6-10
1-Arm OverHead Rope Ext: 3 x 10
- stretch -

Roscoe's Wrap postWO & sipped Torrent Zero w/ CarbMax on the drive home

How often you train at worlds? I will be there sometime between the 17th and the 25th. Im on leave, and comin back home to visit the family and peeps.

Btw, good lookin workout! STRONG!